Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-02-2020, 12:03 PM   #1
analpiggy

Default Structure and Rules for a Fat Pig

I am looking for rules to follow so I can have some structure. Lately, with everything going on, I have been very sort of blah and not acting like the fuck pig I want to be.

I am looking for rules to follow and tasks to do every day. Maybe some other ideas too?

Please no PMs and I don't have KIK or anything like that.

Limits: scat, blood, animals, kids, hot sauce, pics/vid

Likes: bondage, anal, rules/restrictions, humiliation, denial, piss

Toys: dildos, plugs, rope, chains and padlocks, corset, collar and cuffs [locking], ring gag, ball gag, tape, clothespins, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, rubber bands, locking hood... etc.
analpiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 12:28 PM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Any time you come you must squeal like a pig.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 12:41 PM   #3
analpiggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Any time you come you must squeal like a pig.
This is perfect, thank you. I don't think I should be allowed to cum very often though?

Toys: dildos, plugs, rope, chains and padlocks, corset, collar and cuffs [locking], ring gag, ball gag, tape, clothespins, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, rubber bands, locking hood... etc.
Old 11-02-2020, 01:14 PM   #4
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by analpiggy View Post
This is perfect, thank you. I don't think I should be allowed to cum very often though?
Not unless you’ve been a good piggy. The better you are, the more you cum.

A good way in reinforcing pleasure with being a pig. Or you can just be a frustrated human girl.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 01:27 PM   #5
analpiggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Not unless you’ve been a good piggy. The better you are, the more you cum.

A good way in reinforcing pleasure with being a pig. Or you can just be a frustrated human girl.
Yes, but what does it mean that I'm a good piggy?

Old 11-02-2020, 02:51 PM   #6
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

Any time you're online on GetDare somewhere private, you shouldn't be covering up your useful bits. Any pants, shorts, panties, anything like that should be pulled down to at least mid-thigh. Any shirts, bras, ect should be open or lifted to expose your breasts.

See how that is for a while, then it can be amped up if it needs to be.

Likes (Inflicting)
Incomplete lists. Lack of underwear or other modesty-preserving garments. Inconveniences. Discomfort. Forced orgasm and orgasm denial. Sometimes at the same time to create a no-win scenario. Playful trolling.
MadScience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 04:26 PM   #7
analpiggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScience View Post
Any time you're online on GetDare somewhere private, you shouldn't be covering up your useful bits. Any pants, shorts, panties, anything like that should be pulled down to at least mid-thigh. Any shirts, bras, ect should be open or lifted to expose your breasts.

See how that is for a while, then it can be amped up if it needs to be.
This is a great rule! Thank you!

Old 11-02-2020, 04:34 PM   #8
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

Once a night, you need to do the following.

Strip completely naked. Get on your knees, bend over, and finger your ass without any lube. All the way in, as deep as you can, with one finger, then all the way out. Each time you go all the way in, say, out loud so YOU can hear it, but you can say it softly, that you are a little piggy meant to be fucked in the ass. Do this until you've said it fifty times.

Alternately, you can do it in front of a mirror, looking at the girl in the mirror when you say it.

... Try it and let me know how it feels, in the more mental sense than physical.

Likes (Inflicting)
Incomplete lists. Lack of underwear or other modesty-preserving garments. Inconveniences. Discomfort. Forced orgasm and orgasm denial. Sometimes at the same time to create a no-win scenario. Playful trolling.
MadScience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 08:57 PM   #9
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Default Smelling like a pigsty

Whenever you shower you'll need to do it on a full bladder you've been 'nurturing' for 30 min. Then while in the shower you may not piss until you need to wash your hair. When its time to rinse your hair turn off the water and try to position your cunt above your head to give yourself a golden shower, try to get it so that you'll be rinsing your hair with your own piss. If the fat sow is too inflexible she can bring her doggy bowl (from her on to be referred to has her trough into the shower to piss into while it pinches and pulls on it's clit, then proceed to rinse its hair with it.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 01:09 AM   #10
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Every time you're going to use some forniture flip a coin: head you can use it, tails you're denied by use it for the next hour.
Bed when is time to sleep is excluded by this rule.
Toilet count as forniture, but just for pee, if you can't hold 1 hour find an alternative solution .

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 10:36 PM   #11
luckee101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew 25:17 View Post
Every time you're going to use some forniture flip a coin: head you can use it, tails you're denied by use it for the next hour.
Bed when is time to sleep is excluded by this rule.
Toilet count as forniture, but just for pee, if you can't hold 1 hour find an alternative solution .
whenever you are home alone you must be wearing your collar at all times. If you flip tails for a piece of furniture, use a leash or chain or rope less than 10ft/3m long and leash your collar to that furniture while you sit on the floor. Stay leashed to it for a minimum of 10 minutes.
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 07:07 AM   #12
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Default Meal Time

As you're a good dirty piggy, everiday atleast one of your meals must have piss in it. You can choose wether you drink it from a dog bowl or if it's mixed in the food, also served in the dog bowl. Bon Appetit

Last edited by JackBlack351; 11-04-2020 at 07:10 AM. Reason: mistake
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk