Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-26-2020, 01:40 PM   #1
creamypuffy

Default submissive denied couple

Hello friends,
I have finally decided to create an account for myself (f25) und my boyfriend (m24) in order to get the denial and humiliation that we deserve <3

My boyfriend and I want to be your horny dare slaves for ne next 3 days (starting tuesday). Here is what you can do for us:
Note: Since we got so many wonderful dares and are afraid to lose track of them, I decided to change the original thread. From now on you can only give us more edges (but all dares that we got so far must still be done)

-You can give one edge to each of us (write: 1edgeforboth)

-You can give 1 or 2 edges to me or to him (write: 1edge4m 1edge4f 2edge4m 2edge4f)

-You can specify how we should edge
(You can dare us to have sex, but we will only be allowed to cum when all edges and dares are done )

Toys: vibrator, "sytisfyer" (for female orgasm), ropes, handcuffs

Since I am not very good at edging multiple times (my maximum is 3 per day), our submissive period will automatically be extended if one of us gets more then 9 edges ( 1 day for every 3 edges)

Every person can only post under this thread once every day !

Thank you and have fun !

okay: humiliation, clothing control, orgasm denial, edging, light public / semi public, bondage, tickling, very light pain

not okay: real pain, anal, forced orgasm, messy and gross stuff, anything too "extreme"

Last edited by creamypuffy; 10-27-2020 at 10:07 PM.
creamypuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 01:42 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

1edge4f

have fun and welcome

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 01:48 PM   #3
xxBeastyxx

1edge4both and i dare you both to give your partner 30min of oral pleasure every day.

Have fun and welcome to this awesome community

Likes: Teasing, Edging, soft CBT, Denial, Ruined Orgasms(still getting used to)

Limits: Pee/Scat, Blood, Damage, Public, Humiliation
xxBeastyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 01:51 PM   #4
creamypuffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxBeastyxx View Post
1edge4both and i dare you both to give your partner 30min of oral pleasure every day.

Have fun and welcome to this awesome community
thank you ! that seems like a mean way to sneek in extra teasing ,but will be accepted....

okay: humiliation, clothing control, orgasm denial, edging, light public / semi public, bondage, tickling, very light pain

not okay: real pain, anal, forced orgasm, messy and gross stuff, anything too "extreme"
Old 10-26-2020, 01:57 PM   #5
HappilySissy

I'll add an edge for your subby bf as well as a task: try and have your bf lick you to edge once. A good submissive should get plenty of practice in giving oral pleasure
HappilySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 01:57 PM   #6
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Next time you shower you will do it together. You cannot wash your self only the other person. Shower should be cool water, not warm or hot.

Enjoy
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 02:09 PM   #7
creamypuffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Next time you shower you will do it together. You cannot wash your self only the other person. Shower should be cool water, not warm or hot.

Enjoy
Great + creative idea! Thank you!

The following user says Thank You to creamypuffy for this post:
Old 10-26-2020, 02:14 PM   #8
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Pick one of the days and from the time you get out of bed until you go to bed that night you will do the following each time you need to use the restroom.

Tell the other that you need to use the bathroom, and strip off all your clothes in front of them, and give them your clothes. You may then use the bathroom fully naked. Once done you will return and redress in front of your partner.

Hope it was ok to give 2 tasks
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 10-26-2020, 02:38 PM   #9
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Each of you spend 5 minutes naked not at home or in your car. Once naked, must remain so for 5 minutes. Or turn it into a game. See who is naked the longest. Loser gets an extra edge.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 02:39 PM   #10
creamypuffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Pick one of the days and from the time you get out of bed until you go to bed that night you will do the following each time you need to use the restroom.

Tell the other that you need to use the bathroom, and strip off all your clothes in front of them, and give them your clothes. You may then use the bathroom fully naked. Once done you will return and redress in front of your partner.

Hope it was ok to give 2 tasks
since I said "every person one reply per day" I will count this wonderful idea as your reply for tomorrow (which starts in 20 min in our time zone) 😉

Old 10-26-2020, 02:41 PM   #11
creamypuffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Each of you spend 5 minutes naked not at home or in your car. Once naked, must remain so for 5 minutes. Or turn it into a game. See who is naked the longest. Loser gets an extra edge.
I would say this is very close to my limits but still okay. thank you, I will report when done 🙈

Old 10-26-2020, 02:49 PM   #12
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by creamypuffy View Post
since I said "every person one reply per day" I will count this wonderful idea as your reply for tomorrow (which starts in 20 min in our time zone) 😉
just a few minutes early

I do hope you report back letting us know how these tasks go.

PM Dares

Toys
Old 10-26-2020, 04:04 PM   #13
Master_Kevin

I edge for both but it must be that the other person has to perform it orally on the other
Master_Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 04:19 PM   #14
TiedInLatex

Here is one edge for both of you.

But you have to perform them sitting in front of each other. You both have to remain seated until both have edged.

Feel free to sit on the bed, a chair, the floor as you find fit, but you need to sit in front of each other, so you can clearly follow the other ones edge.

No touching of the other. Just looking.

The one who edges first will be in trouble as the session has to continue until both have edged. So the first to reach the edge will remain there until the other reach it.

Looking forward to hear the report about who gets there first and how long time it takes.
TiedInLatex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 04:35 PM   #15
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

1edge4both

Welcome! Hope you both have fun.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk