Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-04-2023, 09:07 AM   #1
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Default Home alone all night

For the first time in a very long time I will be home alone all night untill tomorrow morning when I go to work. This is a very rare opportunity for me to do stuff which I never get the chance to do and need some ideas on what I should do to make the most off it. I get home from work in a few hours and then will start doing anything then. I will be looking to do stuff for the next 5 hours when I'm home and then something overnight such as bondage, dressing or something else.

As this is a rare occasion I am looking to make the most of it while I can do anything is welcomed and let me know what you'd like me to be doing. Looking forward to seeing what ill be doing once I'm home tonight

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2023, 10:47 AM   #2
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Don't cum, unless ruined. Stay in a slutty outfit all evening. Ride a dildo for fifteen minutes, without touching your dick. When going to bed, tie your balls with a rope to the side of your bed. Proof on kik would be hot.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2023, 11:01 AM   #3
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etcin View Post
Don't cum, unless ruined. Stay in a slutty outfit all evening. Ride a dildo for fifteen minutes, without touching your dick. When going to bed, tie your balls with a rope to the side of your bed. Proof on kik would be hot.

I can do the dressing side of things but I'm currently locked in chastity and can't cum anyways. I can ride the dildo if you like aswell but wouldn't be able to tie my balls. Anything else you'd like.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 08-04-2023, 01:02 PM   #4
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

I am now home from work and ready to do whatever make it as bad or as good as you'd like

Advertisements
Kink Talk