Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-20-2022, 04:14 AM   #1
SissySlaveEmily

Bomb Disobedient slaves have to suffer!

I have been a disobedient slave over the last week and unfortunately wasn’t able to complete my weekly anal training and my humiliation tasks for the week.

As a punishment I was told to post on gd and ask for fitting punishments. Since this is supposed to be a real punishment, all limits will be stripped from me and I will have to do every task as long as it seems possible!

Every punishment will be reviewed if it is done properly and everyone giving out tasks is allowed to ask for photo and video proof of their tasks.

I am in a permanent chastity so please keep that in mind when writing your punishment.

If you want a quicker replay and talk about the punishment a little you can send me a text on Kik.

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 01:58 PM   #2
Imaginativename

I would suggest doing this dare again: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=53292

this time wearing a short skirt, this time out for at least 45 minutes, I want video proof of you wearing the skirt and diaper, from an upskirt pov, and also if possible video proof of you being outside, diaper down, cheeks spread, hole visible and spasaming trying, and failing, to pass the load.

I know that this is challenging, and humiliating, but that is what you deserve for such rule breaking.
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 03:32 PM   #3
Kenzee

You will spend as much time as possible being an airtight slut. That means your mouth and your bum must be filled with something at all times. I highly suggest your ballgag and your plugs. Anytime that you must go without having your mouth filled for a long period of time, you will need to upsize the plug in your bottom to compensate.

Send me a PM with the subject line "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and I will obey its contents. If you put "MUST DO" in the message, I will forget I read it.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Chastity, JOI, Edging, SPH, Diapers, Control, Bathroom Control, Writing Assignments, Humiliation, Embarrassment.

Dislikes: CBT, Line Writing, Corner Time, Spanks.

Limits: Public, Hidden Public, Family, Scat, Face, Permanent.
Kenzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 04:37 PM   #4
SissySlaveEmily

Thank you for punishing me. I kept my ass plugged and my mouth gagged.
Tomorrow I will do the punishment in public, I am so scared but it is supposed to be a punishment and humiliate me!
Master also told me that in rules in general from a day up to a week are welcomed as well.

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, pain, punishment, sissy, torture