Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-29-2013, 07:34 AM   #1
teenslaveboy

Default Slave Economy

I saw a thread called Slave Auction, where masters were given a set number of points to bid on an ever-increasing amount of slaves. This struck me as appealing in some ways, but impractical in others, since it doesn't accurately reflect the way economies actually work. Instead, I propose this alternative.

To begin with, all new slaves belong to the bank (operated by myself). These slaves will start off worth 100 gold each. Each new master must register with the bank to buy their first slave, and they each begin with 300 gold. Slaves can be bought from the bank on a first-come first-serve basis, although the bank will not sell more than one slave to a single master in a row. Masters are required to keep track of their own wealth.

Once you have your slave, you may use them as you see fit, provided it doesn't break their limits. This includes selling them to another player at the slave's posted value. As this is a free market, buyers and sellers can decide among themselves how best to work out a transaction. You may wish to sell directly to someone, or maybe hold an auction. In any case, once a transaction has occurred, please make a post so that anyone engaging in the slave market may see who owns which slave.

Every day at midnight EST (UTC-5), every slave that has been owned by the same master for two or more days (i.e. the first midnight after the 48 hour mark has passed) will accrue in value by 1%. This means that a slave that was worth 100 gold will be worth 101 gold. This ensures that the economy can continue to grow. Purely owning a slave for a significant amount of time adds to its value, making slaves a valuable commodity, similar to art. Slaves are required to keep track of their own values.

To stimulate economic growth, masters may apply for a loan from the bank. Based on slave feedback, the interest rate of this loan may be high or low (good masters get lower rates, to incentivize their continued purchasing of slaves). To apply for a loan, please put the phrase "Loan application" in bold at the top of your post, so that it can be easily seen. This way, slaves can see if someone is applying for a loan, and can PM me to weigh in on their previous masters' abilities. All loans must be paid back in full within two weeks. On the midnight after the 14-day mark, if the loan has not been repaid with the posted interest, the offending master's slaves will be repossessed. You may, of course, ask other masters for financial help, if they're willing to give it. If necessary, you may offer to rent yourself out as a slave, while still retaining ownership of your own. In this case, you will not start off as the bank's property; anyone willing to buy you will pay you directly. You may work out the terms of your agreements yourself.

Misuse or neglect of slaves may result in their confiscation. Slaves may report if their owner has been missing for an extended period without explanation, or if they are intentionally breaking their limits, and the Association for Slave Safety (also run by myself) will take the necessary steps. ASS may remove the slave from the master without compensation, and the master will be put on probation. A second offense will result in that master being banned from the Slave Economy.

If you'd like to earn additional gold, please head over to the Slave Public Works thread to put your slave to work.

I believe that's it. If changes or clarifications are necessary, I will edit this post, although the market should be self-regulating. When you join the Economy, please make a post explaining whether you are a slave or a master, and PLEASE make sure the following information is in your signature:

Both:
-Please make sure to specify that you are part of the Slave Economy.

Slaves:
-The fact that you are a slave
-Your value (this starts at 100)
-Your current master
-When that master acquired you
-Your limits

Masters:
-The fact that you are a master
-Your current wealth
-Each of your current slaves

I will attempt to keep a running list of all the slaves, masters, and their respective values/wealth, although, as stated above, everyone must also keep track. If no one knows your value, it is reset to 100. If no one knows your wealth, it is assumed to be 100.

Masters

Tier I (0-500 gold)
  • alpha_dominator (Owned: N/A)
  • yoursonly (Owned: N/A)
  • Master. (Owned: girlyslut, PrincessCutie)
  • SpanishInquisition (Owned: aimee b, Darkangel907)
  • bigballsjim (Owned: JimmJiro)
  • purefun420 (Owned: N/A)
  • iSpuds (Owned: N/A)
  • Sindrato (Owned: N/A)
  • masterdin (Owned: N/A)
  • cmiller (Owned: N/A)
  • Jake Green 1457 (Owned: Antex)
  • shadowice0823 (Owned: N/A)
  • Mistress HM (Owned: Soulmuncher)
  • masterdna (Owned: N/A)
  • dawson (Owned: Simi)
  • MasterE. (Owned: N/A)
  • bjmc2562 (Owned: sissyboy6969)
  • GayCammaster (Owned: N/A)

Slaves
Controlled imports are in red, and must be contacted before purchase.

Tier I (100-110 gold)

I have a male body, but I am gender-neutral.

Limits: Extreme pain, messy, scat, moderate to extreme public, friends/family, chastity

Soft limits: Cum eating, mild public, moderate pain, cbt, orgasm denial, cum control

Likes: Edging, anal, humiliation, pet play, light pain, bondage, age play

I'm not looking for a relationship, but I would be happy to perform tasks for you, or do sessions.

Last edited by teenslaveboy; 12-03-2013 at 12:35 PM.
teenslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to teenslaveboy for this post:
Old 11-29-2013, 07:42 AM   #2
alpha_dominator

Master 300 none at the moment

Don't bail on us like the last one
Old 11-29-2013, 07:55 AM   #3
flashed

I'll become part of the slave economy, since someone mentioned, that the original "slave auction" isn't running anymore.
flashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:09 AM   #4
Ralph86

Default buyable slave

This slave is presenting himself for purchase
Value: 100 Gold
Unowned
Pee, Poo, Public, Crossdressing, Family, Blood, Needles, Permanent damage

This slave can be controlled on Skype or kik depending on the Master/Mistress his/her wishes.
Ralph86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:54 AM   #5
teenslaveboy

Please remember to put your information in your signatures for future reference!

Limits: Extreme pain, messy, scat, moderate to extreme public, friends/family, chastity

Soft limits: Cum eating, mild public, moderate pain, cbt, orgasm denial, cum control

I'm not looking for a relationship, but I would be happy to perform tasks for you, or do sessions.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:03 AM   #6
Ralph86

it's been added to my signature
Ralph86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 09:39 AM   #7
Antex

I wanna join the economy too.

If someone is interested in owning me pm me first.

Likes: Hummiliating, petting, degradation, feeling dominated, being owned, punished in creative ways, light anal, cock / balls play, control, bondage, cock and balls bondage, strange forced orgasms.

Dislikes, but could do..:
CrossDressing, heavy anal, corner time..

limits:
Strong pain, Pee, Poo,Public,Crossdressing,Family,Blood,Needles, Permanent damage,Face cam (privacy)
Antex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #8
tytylion
gD king

I will join as a slave.
Value: 100
Awaiting a new master!
likes/limits in sig
tytylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 02:09 PM   #9
teenslaveboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antex View Post
I wanna join the economy too.

If someone is interested in owning me pm me first.
Please note that if you are insistent on having a say in who owns you, you cannot truly be considered a commodity. You will have to make sure you work this out with any future masters, who need to be wary if you are picky, as this may lower your resale value.

And if someone does pick this slave, please still post in this thread after you have messaged him and worked everything out.

Old 11-29-2013, 02:36 PM   #10
yoursonly

Master:
300 gold
Slaves Owned: none @ the moment

Likes: Light CBT, nipple play, edging, orgasm control, masterbating for hours

Willing(punishment): cum eating, anal, semi-public, hidden public

Limmits: blood, permanent, getting cought, major pain, illegal, poo, writing on my body, pee, family and friends, needles, photos

Equipment: rubberbands, binder clamps(diff sizes),
Marbles, balloons, clothe clamps
I dont have a webcam
yoursonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 02:39 PM   #11
teenslaveboy

Please remember, masters can buy slaves as soon as they like. Just post that you are buying one of the available slaves (which is all of them, so far), and they will be yours. Remember, you can only buy one at a time from the bank.

Old 11-29-2013, 02:46 PM   #12
Master.
Distinguished Member

Master
Gold: 300
Slaves Owned: none
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 03:17 PM   #13
Antex

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenslaveboy View Post
Please note that if you are insistent on having a say in who owns you, you cannot truly be considered a commodity. You will have to make sure you work this out with any future masters, who need to be wary if you are picky, as this may lower your resale value.

And if someone does pick this slave, please still post in this thread after you have messaged him and worked everything out.
Oh, i got it. I'm sorry.

Likes: Hummiliating, petting, degradation, feeling dominated, being owned, punished in creative ways, light anal, cock / balls play, control, bondage, cock and balls bondage, strange forced orgasms.

limits:
Strong pain, Pee, Poo,Public,Crossdressing,Family,Blood,Needles, Permanent damage,Face cam (privacy)
Old 11-29-2013, 03:45 PM   #14
Antex

Default Hello sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_dominator View Post
Master 300 none at the moment

Don't bail on us like the last one
Hello sir, would you like to buy me over slave economy?
I have no master but i really wish to have one, i'm kinda newbie and i wish someone could train me to be a good and obedient slave.

limits:
Old 11-29-2013, 04:20 PM   #15
Buckeyes11

I'll join as a slave
Buckeyes11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
slave