Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-30-2023, 04:25 AM   #1426
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Yes, but I guess the problem here is the people
that actually make more than 1 personal accounts
to fake different personalities. So an IP check would
at least sort some of those fake ones out. Not so
often different members share the same laptop...

Just email me for the list then--create a new
gmail account or similar for the party!
They really should change that... stupid... They dont want more people using GetDare i guess...

Just PM me the list here ♥ I can see the links but i wont click on them, ill just copy them and send them to Aylin ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
I Figuren as much.
The question is would you go of birth controlle for this dares
Before i answer on this one: What do you have in mind? *-* Im not planning on becoming a mother yet lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfeild View Post
Not really a dare but, maybe it could be. Have you ever considered posing nude for an art class? There is nothing sexual about it but you do get to be naked for awhile and the centre of attention. There are some factors to be considered your face will be seen and in drawings. But if you went outside your home town it could be okay. And you have to hold poses for awhile. However, for shorter poses do more dramatic actions and for longer poses find something comfortable.
I actually thought about it for a few times and i posed for a nude drawing, but not for a whole class but for 2 people ♥ Could even made up sexual like a drawing of me fucking my pussy with something ;P but doing this in front of an art class would be insane *-*
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 12-30-2023, 05:33 AM   #1427
bdsmlover24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
Just as info: This thread is reaching the 100 pages in 6 more pages ♥ Im planning to do a very special public dare for you guys when its reached ♥ You can obviously decide what i will do (respecting the limits still, but it can be extremely daring and also pretty exposing *-* I also might even break the "interact with strangers" limit for that dare so i can make all of you proud of me and happy with what i did ♥ You know... if i just walk around naked for 30 min it wouldnt be special ♥ You can write youre ideas in this thread starting now, ill save every idea and try to combine them to the big special dare (or if not able to combine ill let you vote) ♥
There are some ideas for this special dare. Choose the ones that excites you the most ! (Some of them are off your limits but consider the opportunity to push them a bit just for this special time ...)

- Since it is a special dare for your 100-th page here you can't finish your dare until you have made 100 different people cum ! It doesn't matter who it is or how they cum but you have to make it to a hundred. Maybe take a marker pen with you and have them make a mark on your body after they cum so that you don't lose the count

- Spread hapiness for the ones who needs it the more : walk downtown in your city (naked, with bondage or similar ..) and each times you see a homeless men offer him to fuck your pussy/mouth/ass (alternate between each) and of course let them if they want !

- Make a list of 6 of your closest friends/family who don't know about your kinky side. Roll a dice (just once) to choose one person from this list. You then have to print one of your hottest/dirtyiest picture (with face) and give it to this person (not necessarily from hand to hand but make sure he/she got it). Add the link to your page here on the back of the picture

- At some point in the middle of the dare you should call the new girlfriend of your ex who knows your secret and beg her to share your secret with all the people she can for 2 minutes. After the 2 minutes are ended you can tell her it was a dare and you don't really want that and try to convice her to not spread it

- Have you ever consider to do some sexual favor o an animal (horse, dog, cow, pig ....) ? Is it a hard limit or could you try it for an extrem dare ?

- Whatever dare you finally decides to do have your real phone number written either on your back in large or on your front in small. That way every people you will interact with will have a chance to call you latter

- Go to see strangers in public and ask them to rate you from 1 to 10 physically. If they give a score higher than 5 ask if they want to rate your boobs too. If they say yes show them your boobs. If your boobs svore is higher than 5, ask if they want to rate your ass. If they say yes show them your ass in your most sexy thong. Again if the score is higher than 5, ask for your pussy and show them. Finally, if the score if again higher than 5, sak if they want to go in a corner of a small street around and rate the inside of your body. If they agree let them penetrate you anywhere (mouth, pussy, ass), with anything they want (offer them to finger you, to fuck you or to insert weird things in you...). Finally ask for you final score ! Repeat this until 3 different people have been to the end of the game and then strat asking to groups of at least 3 people until one group goes to the end of the game !

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2023, 08:35 AM   #1428
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
There are some ideas for this special dare. Choose the ones that excites you the most ! (Some of them are off your limits but consider the opportunity to push them a bit just for this special time ...)
Ill answer in pink ♥
- Since it is a special dare for your 100-th page here you can't finish your dare until you have made 100 different people cum ! It doesn't matter who it is or how they cum but you have to make it to a hundred. Maybe take a marker pen with you and have them make a mark on your body after they cum so that you don't lose the count
100 people is way to much *-* it would take weeks maybe months haha *-*

- Spread hapiness for the ones who needs it the more : walk downtown in your city (naked, with bondage or similar ..) and each times you see a homeless men offer him to fuck your pussy/mouth/ass (alternate between each) and of course let them if they want !
This could be done (maybe), but only at night so downtown is empty... except the homeless obviously *-*

- Make a list of 6 of your closest friends/family who don't know about your kinky side. Roll a dice (just once) to choose one person from this list. You then have to print one of your hottest/dirtyiest picture (with face) and give it to this person (not necessarily from hand to hand but make sure he/she got it). Add the link to your page here on the back of the picture
Never *-*

- At some point in the middle of the dare you should call the new girlfriend of your ex who knows your secret and beg her to share your secret with all the people she can for 2 minutes. After the 2 minutes are ended you can tell her it was a dare and you don't really want that and try to convice her to not spread it
The problem is, she probably immediately share anything in these 2 minutes with many people without hesitating *-* This is too risky i guess *-* Even when this one really makes me wet ;P I just love risky things too much *-*

- Have you ever consider to do some sexual favor o an animal (horse, dog, cow, pig ....) ? Is it a hard limit or could you try it for an extrem dare ?
Considered? ♥ My "weird insertions"-kink already led to to this direction ;P Horse, dog, pig from your list is already done ;P didnt fucked a cow yet lol *-*

- Whatever dare you finally decides to do have your real phone number written either on your back in large or on your front in small. That way every people you will interact with will have a chance to call you latter
Maybe maybe ;P I could make it a bit hidden, so they need to find it by themselves and if they are lucky and see it they can call me ♥

- Go to see strangers in public and ask them to rate you from 1 to 10 physically. If they give a score higher than 5 ask if they want to rate your boobs too. If they say yes show them your boobs. If your boobs svore is higher than 5, ask if they want to rate your ass. If they say yes show them your ass in your most sexy thong. Again if the score is higher than 5, ask for your pussy and show them. Finally, if the score if again higher than 5, sak if they want to go in a corner of a small street around and rate the inside of your body. If they agree let them penetrate you anywhere (mouth, pussy, ass), with anything they want (offer them to finger you, to fuck you or to insert weird things in you...). Finally ask for you final score ! Repeat this until 3 different people have been to the end of the game and then strat asking to groups of at least 3 people until one group goes to the end of the game !
Well this would be against the limit of intentionally interacting with strangers and so on but for the 100th page special i guess it could be done ♥ Im curious how they react anyway ;P But maybe without the group part *-*
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 12-31-2023, 06:26 AM   #1429
Bandana
On Temporary Posting Probation

Quote:
They really should change that... stupid... They dont want more people using GetDare i guess...

Just PM me the list here ♥ I can see the links but i wont click on them, ill just copy them and send them to Aylin ♥
If the comments are coming in in the same pace as now, there will pass
another month until page 100, so no hurry...

I would prefer emailing the list etc. Much easier for longer lists and you
can manage it better than in the PM form, since the PM format is too limited.
Maybe Aylin has an email address, or can create one for this occasion?

A new idea about the 100 page party dare is taking commandos in your
mobile phone. It can also play videos, put there in advance, from the list,
so you get a commando to play a certain video clip number and follow it
with your own activities copying the ones in the clip...
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 02:49 PM   #1430
Kindness
Distinguished Member

100 pages is about 100 dares...

Go through and make a list of every username whose dare you have done. Get some ping-pong balls (or similar). Write usernames on them until you have a full set.

Get worked up, then insert as many balls as you can in your pussy. Ask someone to tie you down and use the wand on you until you cum and at least one ball pops out. Keep track of which balls popped out.

Repeat the whole process until everyone who has given you a dare has been in your pussy and you have cummed around them.

Do something special with any balls that popped out. I suggest drawing one at random and redoing their dare, but spice that up however you feel best.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 12:07 AM   #1431
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Before i answer on this one: What do you have in mind? *-* Im not planning on becoming a mother yet lol
Well i woudnt want to force you into motherhood against your will ... thers always plan b or rather C

For what i would do...
There are a couple idears.
Imsgine being put in the Box and plsced at a truck stop for example. And your on your fertile days.
Maybee count how many month it takes to get knoxked up.

Or just taking away your pill for 3 month. And your not alowed to do anything besides tracking your menstrual zycle. (Dont track your fertile days). And just go and do all the normal dares you do.

Another idear could be to find a sex Kino where they have anonyme fucking Station. (Laying on your back most of your User body hidden inside a Box so nobody can recognize you.)
Redest a couple of month with variing risk on your fertyle days.

Ofcours your alowed a pregnancy test if your periode is late.

And after reading this i want you to lay back and sfge once thinking about the feeling and all the posibiletys that come to your mind
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 04:14 AM   #1432
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

I think for this special dare for the 100 pages we need you to do a dare that have 100 dares inside. I don’t know if you are familiar with the crazy 88 but that is like 88 tasks you have to fulfill. So why not make it the crazy 100 for you!

So there must be a list of 100 dares that you must do all separated. But at the end it has to be ongoing event of dares until you reached the 100.

If you like this idea people can drop there ideas here which can be everything and ones the list is done and everyone is happy with it you will start the list. You can start with any number you want and in whatever following order but you have to finish all 100!

To make it more interesting and make you do the list as fast as you can there should be restrictions until you finished the list like: you can’t use the birthcontrol pill until you finished the list/ every day you don’t finish the list you can to spread humiliating naked pics of you with your face recognizable outside. You have to be for 3 hours in the wooden fuck cage every day you don’t finish and you have to have sex with an animal every day you don’t complete the list.

To start the list here is my dare:
1. You will only leave your panties on for this dare. And you will wear a ring gag, collar with house keys attached, lush in pussy on highest level, wearing the highest heels you have, putting on ankle cuffs and write on your body: free to use, don’t help, use me, street Whore, dumb bitch, ruin this slut, Be cruel to this dumb cow, help me fulfill my crazy 100.

Now you’ll take a stick and put yourself in a scare craw wedgie and bound your hands to the stick. Now go outside and find someone who will help you get back into your house with the key on the collar. You can only be helped by people that don’t know about your secret life.
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 05:00 PM   #1433
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
If the comments are coming in in the same pace as now, there will pass
another month until page 100, so no hurry...

I would prefer emailing the list etc. Much easier for longer lists and you
can manage it better than in the PM form, since the PM format is too limited.
Maybe Aylin has an email address, or can create one for this occasion?

A new idea about the 100 page party dare is taking commandos in your
mobile phone. It can also play videos, put there in advance, from the list,
so you get a commando to play a certain video clip number and follow it
with your own activities copying the ones in the clip...
Send it here via pm please ♥ Its not even 100% sure if it will be the 100 page dare but ill try to combine most of the dare ideas you have ♥ Other dares will done later when i get time ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
100 pages is about 100 dares...

Go through and make a list of every username whose dare you have done. Get some ping-pong balls (or similar). Write usernames on them until you have a full set.

Get worked up, then insert as many balls as you can in your pussy. Ask someone to tie you down and use the wand on you until you cum and at least one ball pops out. Keep track of which balls popped out.

Repeat the whole process until everyone who has given you a dare has been in your pussy and you have cummed around them.

Do something special with any balls that popped out. I suggest drawing one at random and redoing their dare, but spice that up however you feel best.
Well i pretty much love the ping pong ball idea haha ♥ Just 100 pages is a lot and i dont really wanna scroll through all these pages lol *-* If somebody else would do this for me ill definitely do this one ;P

Quote:
Well i woudnt want to force you into motherhood against your will ... thers always plan b or rather C

For what i would do...
There are a couple idears.
Imsgine being put in the Box and plsced at a truck stop for example. And your on your fertile days.
Maybee count how many month it takes to get knoxked up.

Or just taking away your pill for 3 month. And your not alowed to do anything besides tracking your menstrual zycle. (Dont track your fertile days). And just go and do all the normal dares you do.

Another idear could be to find a sex Kino where they have anonyme fucking Station. (Laying on your back most of your User body hidden inside a Box so nobody can recognize you.)
Redest a couple of month with variing risk on your fertyle days.

Ofcours your alowed a pregnancy test if your periode is late.

And after reading this i want you to lay back and sfge once thinking about the feeling and all the posibiletys that come to your mind
Ill be honest... thinking about risking this and even the thought of accidentally becoming pregnant by a total stranger makes me insanely horny right now *-* But i really dont want to get pregnant *-* Its so much trouble afterwards (doc and abortion and such stuff lol) *-* Because i mean.... i never ever would keep a strangers child *-*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTigre View Post
I think for this special dare for the 100 pages we need you to do a dare that have 100 dares inside. I don’t know if you are familiar with the crazy 88 but that is like 88 tasks you have to fulfill. So why not make it the crazy 100 for you!

So there must be a list of 100 dares that you must do all separated. But at the end it has to be ongoing event of dares until you reached the 100.

If you like this idea people can drop there ideas here which can be everything and ones the list is done and everyone is happy with it you will start the list. You can start with any number you want and in whatever following order but you have to finish all 100!

To make it more interesting and make you do the list as fast as you can there should be restrictions until you finished the list like: you can’t use the birthcontrol pill until you finished the list/ every day you don’t finish the list you can to spread humiliating naked pics of you with your face recognizable outside. You have to be for 3 hours in the wooden fuck cage every day you don’t finish and you have to have sex with an animal every day you don’t complete the list.

To start the list here is my dare:
1. You will only leave your panties on for this dare. And you will wear a ring gag, collar with house keys attached, lush in pussy on highest level, wearing the highest heels you have, putting on ankle cuffs and write on your body: free to use, don’t help, use me, street Whore, dumb bitch, ruin this slut, Be cruel to this dumb cow, help me fulfill my crazy 100.

Now you’ll take a stick and put yourself in a scare craw wedgie and bound your hands to the stick. Now go outside and find someone who will help you get back into your house with the key on the collar. You can only be helped by people that don’t know about your secret life.
Actually this as a basic setup for the 100 pages dare sounds pretty good ♥ But 100 is actually very very much... It would have to be short dares each *-*

If its 100 short dares id even set up a time limit *-* It has to be within my limits (yours (1.) is already pretty much pushing the limit) *-* For example id give myself 30 days to do all these dares and then id stop taking birth control *-* This way the idea from Caya is still there (pregnancy risk), but only if im too slow *-* And maybe after these 30 days every fifth day id fuck an animal *-* You know what i mean? If i finish all in time id be safe ♥ (30 days was an example here ♥ I would wait for the 100 dare list to be finished and then id let Aylin, her bf and my bf + you all vote for what should be the time limit i get) ♥

Also by far i wouldnt have enough time to write a report for each dare, so there would be only 100 very very very short mini reports (still as long enough to let you know what happened) ♥
The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 01-06-2024, 12:16 AM   #1434
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Send it here via pm please ♥ Its not even 100% sure if it will be the 100 page dare but ill try to combine most of the dare ideas you have ♥ Other dares will done later when i get time ;P

Well i pretty much love the ping pong ball idea haha ♥ Just 100 pages is a lot and i dont really wanna scroll through all these pages lol *-* If somebody else would do this for me ill definitely do this one ;P

Ill be honest... thinking about risking this and even the thought of accidentally becoming pregnant by a total stranger makes me insanely horny right now *-* But i really dont want to get pregnant *-* Its so much trouble afterwards (doc and abortion and such stuff lol) *-* Because i mean.... i never ever would keep a strangers child *-*

Actually this as a basic setup for the 100 pages dare sounds pretty good ♥ But 100 is actually very very much... It would have to be short dares each *-*

If its 100 short dares id even set up a time limit *-* It has to be within my limits (yours (1.) is already pretty much pushing the limit) *-* For example id give myself 30 days to do all these dares and then id stop taking birth control *-* This way the idea from Caya is still there (pregnancy risk), but only if im too slow *-* And maybe after these 30 days every fifth day id fuck an animal *-* You know what i mean? If i finish all in time id be safe ♥ (30 days was an example here ♥ I would wait for the 100 dare list to be finished and then id let Aylin, her bf and my bf + you all vote for what should be the time limit i get) ♥

Also by far i wouldnt have enough time to write a report for each dare, so there would be only 100 very very very short mini reports (still as long enough to let you know what happened) ♥

Maybee Show your gf this and See her reaktion but i total undestand if you want to OP out of this one its not for the faint of Hardt
Old 01-06-2024, 02:14 AM   #1435
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

The point is i dont want to OP it out… thats already too much, i dont even wanna get pregnant lol *-*
Old 01-11-2024, 01:45 PM   #1436
characc

An idea for the 100 page dare/challenge, with a bit of risk for Aylin also. Includes the birth control risk if you’re too slow, or poor at guessing. And being exposed to 10 random men (although guys chosen by Aylin)

———

Aylin organises a small group gathering somewhere private with you and 10 males. These guys should be her choice, and she can find them from anywhere. Maybe guys you know, complete strangers, your type, totally opposite, it’s up to her, but there needs to be 10 guys there. She could even choose to charge guys a fee to join in, and first 10 people who pay are the chosen ones.

Throughout the evening you should be dressed in sexy lingerie, and the guys can caress and grope you however they wish, and you can tease them if wanted. Towards the end you will do a sexy striptease to nude, then be taken to a bedroom (or similar), blindfolded and have headphones on.

There should be a raffle of sorts with the 10 men to pick 3 winners, 1 for each of your holes. Now each of these winners will come to you 1 at a time and have 15 minutes to fuck you however they choose, in any way they choose but when they cum it must be in the hole they won. I suggest you focus on how each guy feels in you as you will now have to play a guessing game (you could also taste each guys cum to help you)

From the next morning, you can start organising hookups with any of the guys who were there, you’re trying to find out who the 3 guys were, and which hole they won. Each night you will call Aylin with your guesses, she doesn’t have to tell you if each guess is right, only if all 3 are.

You win when you get all 3 guys right and the right holes chosen…

Now for prizes/consequences

If you can get them right the 1st day Aylin will be locked in the box, no birth control, and will be all 10 guys entertainment for 5 hours.

2nd day, Aylin locked in box, birth control allowed

3rd day, Aylin needs to be the centre of a blowbang with all 10 men. They can either cum down her throat or over her body. Cum stays on her for 3 hours after

4th day, Randomly pick 3 of the guys who can take Aylin all at once for 1 night

5th day, Randomly pick 1 of the 10 men who gets Aylin for the night

6th day, Aylin uses fingers and toys to make herself cum 3 times in front of the group of 10. The guys can fondle and caress her during this

7th day, You pick 1 of the 10 guys for Aylin to sleep with

8th day, You will take 100 nudes (Aylin positions you how she chooses), no face, and these are to be printed and dropped in public where she chooses

9th day, Aylin chooses a new guy who gets you for a night

10th day, Aylin chooses 3 random guys from anywhere (not the 10) who gets you for a night

If not guessed by day 10, You Lose… you lose your birth control, continue guessing each day, and Aylin can pick a random guy every 2 days you need to sleep with until you get it right

—-
You/her can adapt the prizes/consequences if wanted

Last edited by characc; 01-11-2024 at 01:56 PM.
characc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 01:39 AM   #1437
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by characc View Post
An idea for the 100 page dare/challenge, with a bit of risk for Aylin also. Includes the birth control risk if you’re too slow, or poor at guessing. And being exposed to 10 random men (although guys chosen by Aylin)

———

Aylin organises a small group gathering somewhere private with you and 10 males. These guys should be her choice, and she can find them from anywhere. Maybe guys you know, complete strangers, your type, totally opposite, it’s up to her, but there needs to be 10 guys there. She could even choose to charge guys a fee to join in, and first 10 people who pay are the chosen ones.

Throughout the evening you should be dressed in sexy lingerie, and the guys can caress and grope you however they wish, and you can tease them if wanted. Towards the end you will do a sexy striptease to nude, then be taken to a bedroom (or similar), blindfolded and have headphones on.

There should be a raffle of sorts with the 10 men to pick 3 winners, 1 for each of your holes. Now each of these winners will come to you 1 at a time and have 15 minutes to fuck you however they choose, in any way they choose but when they cum it must be in the hole they won. I suggest you focus on how each guy feels in you as you will now have to play a guessing game (you could also taste each guys cum to help you)

From the next morning, you can start organising hookups with any of the guys who were there, you’re trying to find out who the 3 guys were, and which hole they won. Each night you will call Aylin with your guesses, she doesn’t have to tell you if each guess is right, only if all 3 are.

You win when you get all 3 guys right and the right holes chosen…

Now for prizes/consequences

If you can get them right the 1st day Aylin will be locked in the box, no birth control, and will be all 10 guys entertainment for 5 hours.

2nd day, Aylin locked in box, birth control allowed

3rd day, Aylin needs to be the centre of a blowbang with all 10 men. They can either cum down her throat or over her body. Cum stays on her for 3 hours after

4th day, Randomly pick 3 of the guys who can take Aylin all at once for 1 night

5th day, Randomly pick 1 of the 10 men who gets Aylin for the night

6th day, Aylin uses fingers and toys to make herself cum 3 times in front of the group of 10. The guys can fondle and caress her during this

7th day, You pick 1 of the 10 guys for Aylin to sleep with

8th day, You will take 100 nudes (Aylin positions you how she chooses), no face, and these are to be printed and dropped in public where she chooses

9th day, Aylin chooses a new guy who gets you for a night

10th day, Aylin chooses 3 random guys from anywhere (not the 10) who gets you for a night

If not guessed by day 10, You Lose… you lose your birth control, continue guessing each day, and Aylin can pick a random guy every 2 days you need to sleep with until you get it right

—-
You/her can adapt the prizes/consequences if wanted
This is too much intentionally interacting with strangers or at least random men *-* If i knew them, probably even worse lol *-*

I mean its kinda a public dare thread, not just about fucking and playing cinderella but with a dick instead of a shoe haha ;P

10 is a lot *-* Also if their dicks are about the same size it wont really be possible for me to notice... the only way would be the way they fuck me *-* I guess its not possible *-*
Old 01-13-2024, 01:30 PM   #1438
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
oh in that case go and getd dressed in a couple of disposbaal pices of clothing. i would sa 5 or 6 pieces should do it and than go

roll a d6
Spoiler:

1 drop one pice of clothing
2 drop two pice of clothing
3 drop three pice of clothing
4 drop three pice of clothing
5 drop two pice of clothing
6 drop one pice of clothing

drop the pieces over a disten loke 500 meters to 1 km

next find a public bath room unisex or mens.

sneak in and hide in one of the cabins.

Roll another d6 dice.
Spoiler:
this dice determins how often you ahve to change stalls every time you change stalls leave another pice of clothing or if your nude edge once. i recomend chan´ging stalls only when nobody is ther

1 lucky your done
2 roll again
3 your still clothed roll again
4 your nude congrats edge once outside of a stall than your done. if not nude play again
5 unlock the door. tourn your back to it and edge 3 times than reroll
6 unlucky you unlock the dor and edge with your ass up and face down on or in the bowl than reroll

after your done pick up your belongings if ther still in the stalls and put them on outside of the stalls.

hope that risky enught for the frist dare
This is a dare i got in my dropping pics in public thread, but since its a public dare ill post the report here ;P

So i am just back home after doing this one ♥

First of all: I chose to wear 6 clothes, but count shoes as 1 item of clothing too ♥

My clothes: Shoes, very short skirt, panties, bra, tight black top, leather jacket

The dice was a 5 so i had to drop 2 pieces of clothing on my way ♥ I was supposed to walk for 500-1000 meters and then find public bath room/toilets, thats why i decided to just walk to a park nearby ♥ Its about 1,5km, but if i walk a shorter route through a forest its about 1km ♥ So i started walking...

After about 300 steps i dropped my panties and just let them right there in the mid of the street ♥ The very short skirt didnt really cover much, but i knew that and i intentionally chose the panties ;P walking through the forest was sooo fucking scary, because i couldnt see a thing without using my phones flashlight *-* About 300 steps later again i took off my top and my bra, then dressed the top again, so i could leave the bra behind ♥ When i finally reached the park i walked straight to the mens toilets ♥ The park was empty, but in the park restaurant was still light on ♥ The womens and mens restrooms are in a separate building in the center of the park btw ♥ the mens restroom was empty, so i just went inside a cabin and used my phone to throw the dice again ♥ It was a 2, so i took of my shoes, placed them in the corner of the cabin and walked out and to the next cabin ♥ I took off my top and left it in the corner slightly hidden too ♥ I went to the third of 4 cabins ♥ I had to roll the dice again: It was a 4 this time ♥ I took of the skirt and was left with only the jacket ♥ When i just locked the next cabin i heard someone entering the restroom *-* I just continued and undressed the jacket so i was fully naked ♥ I heard he used the urinal, which made me kinda happy, because i then knew he wouldnt find my clothes ♥ When he was gone i went back into the first cabin where i started to edge ♥ I had to edge in this cabin, then in the next one again and then in the middle of the restroom before i could leave and after the first edge was done i didnt even lock the door at the second cabin because i actually just forgot it *-* A guy entered the restroom and used the urinal too *-* After he left i was shocked to find out my cabin was unlocked the whole time haha *-* I sat right in the middle of the restroom inbetween urinals and cabins (on a place where the ground seemed to be clean) and spread my legs towards the door so if anybody enters he would get the full view ;P I was very horny at that moment... With time passing i became more nervous with every second, but i managed it to edge again before anybody entered ♥ I picked up all my clothes and walked straight out of the restroom ♥ Just a short peek and i didnt saw anybody, so i jogged quickly around the restroom buildings corner to dress ♥ Back dressed i started walking back ♥ On my way back i found my bra but didnt found my panties, so i walked home in just a very very short skirt and no panties ;P
The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 01-13-2024, 01:43 PM   #1439
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
This is a dare i got in my dropping pics in public thread, but since its a public dare ill post the report here ;P

So i am just back home after doing this one ♥

First of all: I chose to wear 6 clothes, but count shoes as 1 item of clothing too ♥

My clothes: Shoes, very short skirt, panties, bra, tight black top, leather jacket

The dice was a 5 so i had to drop 2 pieces of clothing on my way ♥ I was supposed to walk for 500-1000 meters and then find public bath room/toilets, thats why i decided to just walk to a park nearby ♥ Its about 1,5km, but if i walk a shorter route through a forest its about 1km ♥ So i started walking...

After about 300 steps i dropped my panties and just let them right there in the mid of the street ♥ The very short skirt didnt really cover much, but i knew that and i intentionally chose the panties ;P walking through the forest was sooo fucking scary, because i couldnt see a thing without using my phones flashlight *-* About 300 steps later again i took off my top and my bra, then dressed the top again, so i could leave the bra behind ♥ When i finally reached the park i walked straight to the mens toilets ♥ The park was empty, but in the park restaurant was still light on ♥ The womens and mens restrooms are in a separate building in the center of the park btw ♥ the mens restroom was empty, so i just went inside a cabin and used my phone to throw the dice again ♥ It was a 2, so i took of my shoes, placed them in the corner of the cabin and walked out and to the next cabin ♥ I took off my top and left it in the corner slightly hidden too ♥ I went to the third of 4 cabins ♥ I had to roll the dice again: It was a 4 this time ♥ I took of the skirt and was left with only the jacket ♥ When i just locked the next cabin i heard someone entering the restroom *-* I just continued and undressed the jacket so i was fully naked ♥ I heard he used the urinal, which made me kinda happy, because i then knew he wouldnt find my clothes ♥ When he was gone i went back into the first cabin where i started to edge ♥ I had to edge in this cabin, then in the next one again and then in the middle of the restroom before i could leave and after the first edge was done i didnt even lock the door at the second cabin because i actually just forgot it *-* A guy entered the restroom and used the urinal too *-* After he left i was shocked to find out my cabin was unlocked the whole time haha *-* I sat right in the middle of the restroom inbetween urinals and cabins (on a place where the ground seemed to be clean) and spread my legs towards the door so if anybody enters he would get the full view ;P I was very horny at that moment... With time passing i became more nervous with every second, but i managed it to edge again before anybody entered ♥ I picked up all my clothes and walked straight out of the restroom ♥ Just a short peek and i didnt saw anybody, so i jogged quickly around the restroom buildings corner to dress ♥ Back dressed i started walking back ♥ On my way back i found my bra but didnt found my panties, so i walked home in just a very very short skirt and no panties ;P
what a wonderfull report.

i hope you like this dare

maybee next time i will ad a time of day option to it if you enjyoed it enught
Old 01-17-2024, 02:24 PM   #1440
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
what a wonderfull report.

i hope you like this dare

maybee next time i will ad a time of day option to it if you enjyoed it enught
At daytime this would have been very very very hard *-* the park is usually very crowded at daytime *-*

But yes, i liked it ♥ easy but good/risky public dare which is more or less quickly done ♥

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public