Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-25-2022, 02:38 PM   #1
wedgienerd21.

Thumbs up Play with me as you Wish

Hey guys! I’ll be doing a wide list of dare for new years and anything in my signature is fair game! I have a vibe that can be controlled with an app, plugs, etc… Anyone want to give wedgie, spanking, hidden public, or other types of dares are more than welcome and I will respond with how it went! If it is something I cannot do I will let you know and accept any punishment for that!

Dislikes: hanging, ripping, messy, pics/vids (need to talk for a bit first)

Limits: scat/piss, blood, full public, involving others

Toys I have are: small but plug, mid but plug, large butt plug, thrusting rabbit vibe, wand, dildo, and a we vibe vibrator.

KIK username ( wedgienerd21. ) PLEASE INCLUDE THE PERIOD! Sorry for any confusion but you can contact me through my Kik as well.
wedgienerd21. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 03:14 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Strip to just your panties, no bra. Insert your dildo in your pussy and then give yourself a chair wedgie for 30 mins. When the timer is up, take the dildo out and put a bra on for a 30 minute bra connection wedgie. Use the wand on the outside of your panties for the full 30 minutes and see how many times you can cum.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 04:18 PM   #3
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgienerd21. View Post
Hey guys! I’ll be doing a wide list of dare for new years and anything in my signature is fair game! I have a vibe that can be controlled with an app, plugs, etc… Anyone want to give wedgie, spanking, hidden public, or other types of dares are more than welcome and I will respond with how it went! If it is something I cannot do I will let you know and accept any punishment for that!
Your Kik isn’t connected
ElTigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2022, 05:15 PM   #4
wedgienerd21.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTigre View Post
Your Kik isn’t connected
I apologize I’ve had this mixup a few times. Include the period after wedgienerd21. Sorry about that!

Toys I have are: small but plug, mid but plug, large butt plug, thrusting rabbit vibe, wand, dildo, and a we vibe vibrator.

KIK username ( wedgienerd21. ) PLEASE INCLUDE THE PERIOD! Sorry for any confusion but you can contact me through my Kik as well.
Old 12-26-2022, 09:35 PM   #5
wedgienerd21.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Strip to just your panties, no bra. Insert your dildo in your pussy and then give yourself a chair wedgie for 30 mins. When the timer is up, take the dildo out and put a bra on for a 30 minute bra connection wedgie. Use the wand on the outside of your panties for the full 30 minutes and see how many times you can cum.
I can’t wait to do this one on the 31! I will be giving you a very detailed report on how it goes. I’m expecting quite a few orgasms.

Old 12-26-2022, 10:26 PM   #6
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

Put your small butt plug in and drive downtown somewhere (depending on your town a shopping center may be best). Park your car in a central location near a few public restrooms. Walk to the closest public restroom and trade the small butt plug for your dildo. Then go walk to another public restroom and trade your dildo for your medium butt plug. Then keep going to find a third public restroom and trade the butt plug for your vibrator keeping it on full blast until you find a forth and final restroom where you can trade your vibrator for your largest butt plug to wear back to your car and drive home. If at any time whatever is in your ass falls out you have to stop there and figure out some way to get it back in wherever you are.

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 11:05 PM   #7
wedgienerd21.

Quote:
Originally Posted by briefsorboxers View Post
Put your small butt plug in and drive downtown somewhere (depending on your town a shopping center may be best). Park your car in a central location near a few public restrooms. Walk to the closest public restroom and trade the small butt plug for your dildo. Then go walk to another public restroom and trade your dildo for your medium butt plug. Then keep going to find a third public restroom and trade the butt plug for your vibrator keeping it on full blast until you find a forth and final restroom where you can trade your vibrator for your largest butt plug to wear back to your car and drive home. If at any time whatever is in your ass falls out you have to stop there and figure out some way to get it back in wherever you are.
Thank you so much for the dare! I will be home on the 31st and will have my toys then. I will be doing this right away thank you!

Old 12-27-2022, 10:34 AM   #8
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Strip naked. Edge. Tie your feet to the bed. Clothespins on nipples. Set wand on clit…find a way to hold it there. Turn it on high. Lay back. Hands behind head. 10 minute timer. You may not cum.

Enjoy. Good luck,
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, hidden public, spanking, wedgie