Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-11-2009, 12:12 PM   #1
lethalxrose

Send a message via MSN to lethalxrose
Default The Game With The Girl Next Door (Non Fiction)

Epp. Okay so this is my first story. And... I wanted to post something different but not... out there? I Dunno. Give me pointers? Tips? Advice?

“Maria!” I heard my name called, breaking me from the relaxing trance I was in.

The sun had been heating my skin for the past hour, tanning it to a golden color. It was the middle of summer and I was spending it how any Junior girl in high school would, by the poolside. My iPod blasting, eyes closed, and the feel of the hot sun on my skin that wasn’t covered by the bikini, created pure bliss.

“What is it Jason?” I knew that voice anywhere. It had been living across the street from me for 9 years of my life. I had to unwillingly sit up from the towel I was laying on to look at him.

His playful smirk shone back at me, his brown eyes shining with a humorous tint. My eyes roamed from his face down to his body, his abs toned and muscled. Only wearing his swimming trunks. My eyes then glanced to his left to see a kid I completely missed at first. He was dressed in the same attire as Jason, his blonde hair so light it almost seemed white. His gray eyes shining too with a hidden mischief.

“Hey Frankie.” I waved slightly, the boy was in my chemistry class. Though we never really talked. A nod was directed towards me in response.

“Can we come swimming?” Jason said in a pleading tone, though he knew I’d never say no to him.

I pulled the small plug from my iPod out of my ear, and with one eyebrow raised, asked. “Just swimming?”

Lets say Jason and I had a unique history, that wasn’t too clean. And judging by the look in both their eyes, this whole meeting wasn’t about some innocent swim session.

Jason was the first to push open the metal gate and enter the pool area, Frankie soon followed.

All it took was a single glance between the two, before Jason raced forward and picked me up in his arms. A quick yelp escaped my lips as I felt the ground move away from my feet, a second later he swung me over his shoulders and was stepping towards the waters ledge.

“Jason. Don’t!!!” I tried to sound menacing. it wasn’t working. My fist started pounding on his bare back, my feet kicking. “Put. Me. Down!”

My response to this was a slight chuckle and a shake of his head. He stopped just at the edge threatening to throw me into the water.

“Come on!” I tried one more time, “I don’t wanna get wet!” Though, I must admit that was a slight lie. Anytime I was around Jason, just thinking memories of our games made the location between my legs soaked.

Frankie was in the background giggling like a hyena at my childish tactics of escape.

He seemed to pity me, and stepped away from the side, “Fine. But you have to do something for me now.”

My feet were placed once again on the ground, slightly relieved but once again worried, what could he want?

He stepped behind me so that I couldn’t see his expression. I tried looking at Frankie to see if he could give me some sort of hint, yet he was clueless as well.

“Take off your top.” His fingers moved around the thin string that was holding the article of clothing together. “I dare you.” My cheeks became flushed.

And that simple sentence was how all our games would start. The tasks would be easy at first, and slowly get worse. Neither of us minded, Jason knew I loved being used and humiliated. And he loved causing it, having the power to do so. We never played in front of other people before, this was different. I glanced at Frankie to show my indecision, the kid didn’t seem to know exactly what me and Jason were speaking about.

Jason’s grip soon tightened over the string, threatening to tear it off. He wouldn’t, I knew him too well. He wanted me to do it myself. I had to be the main cause to my shame, I had to want it. My nipples became hard against the material of the bathing suite.

I took a moment to clear my thoughts. This was just part of the game, just on a new level. A new challenge. I could take it, right? Jason released the hold over the knot and took a step away from me.

I took my dirty blonde hair and put it over one shoulder so that I could use my fingers without any interruptions. They manipulated the string until it was in two pieces and finally the fabric fell to the ground exposing my breasts to the warm air and any lingering eyes. Frankie’s gray orbs grew wide when he finally took in the sight before him. I had nothing to complain about, size 34C. Far from small but no right to brag. My pool was in the middle of my backyard and I noticed if anyone was outside they would have noticed me standing topless. For some reason, the thought turned me on and I felt myself becoming wetter.
“And now the bottom…” Jason’s voice was still behind me.

I took another look at my surroundings, no one else seemed to be around. Although the chance of getting caught turned me on to no extent, I’m pretty sure I didn’t actually want someone to notice. Especially my younger brother, who could choose at any moment to glance out his bedroom window.

I decided to get it over with quickly. Slipping my hands into the thin band, I slid the bottom half down till it hit the pavement. The sun shone down directly onto my skin, exposing my shaven cunt to Frankie’s vision. I hoped the wetness between my legs wouldn’t seem noticeable, though judging by the tent in the blonde’s pants I wouldn’t say I was the only one. The desire to know if Jason was showing the same reaction was burning within me. I wouldn’t turn around. I knew this was just the beginning and I would have many more opportunities to play our game.
______
Story moving to fast? Slow? I know this was slightly boring... but maybe I'll make it more interesting ?

Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses.
lethalxrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:24 PM   #2
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

This is not boring at all. In fact, it's a nice introduction. Everybody seems particularly willing, you have two characters who apparently know each other intimately, and a third individual getting introduced to their 'game'. Since you established from the start that she enjoys being humiliated, but also that she performs the humiliation of her own volition (she has to take off her top because he won't without her consent), I think we have the prospect of more realistic relationship.

All in all, a promising start. Your style flows well and your presentation is great.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:37 PM   #3
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

go on please i like it
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #4
backwoodsmaster

Send a message via MSN to backwoodsmaster Send a message via Yahoo to backwoodsmaster

Okay this is great I am loving this story I really hope you keep it up as so many good stories are never completed. The story like "interesting" said Is believable unlike a lot of stories so PLEASE keep it going.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:35 PM   #5
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Regardless of how good the content is, I often get very impatient with stories posted when they don't flow visually (spelling, punctuation, capitalisation, paragraphs and the use of dialogue). Both your content and 'presentation' are great.
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:21 PM   #6
vivala_dare
Distinguished Member

Well done. Carry on excellent.
vivala_dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 04:35 AM   #7
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

A very good beginning. It lightly covers her past relationship with him, and she's consenting and open to what is happening. I'd really like to read more.

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 03:16 PM   #8
Nick
Distinguished Member

Really cool story, can't wait to see what happens next. You have to continue!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 02:38 PM   #9
lethalxrose

Sorry this took so long. I had half of this typed and then my computer like shutdown and I didn’t save it… so all my writing was lost. Not to mention school is getting busier and the weather just plain blows. Anyways, enough of my complaining, I’m so glad that you guys enjoy it :] Thanks for the suppoprt.

“Come onnnnn….” Jason’s whining was heard in my right ear. He took his usual position from behind me, I think he just loved leaving me in suspense.

“I don’t know…” Why couldn’t the word ‘no’ just escape my lips when I’m around this kid? “What if it hurts? Like really hurts?”

His hands came around my waist and he continued to talk into my ear, “Then I’ll stop.”

“But…” Sadly, I could not think up another excuse. Secretly I wanted to cave into his pleads, it almost seems like I was programmed to do just that. But this would be my first… my thoughts were broken by his voice.

“Don’t you trust me?” Hurt.

“Of course!” I answered almost instantly. I almost winced remembering the feuds we got in over lack of trust. It was the one thing that always held our friendship together… could it even be considered friendship anymore?

The space around us was tight and packed. I put my hands against the nearest object, it had a plastic like feel to it. It was dark and well below freezing outside. Not that a confined unheated place like this was much warmer…

“But we’re in a shed!” I tried to get my point across to him. I wouldn’t mind giving this up to him… Just why in a place like this?!

I could imagine the look of confusion on his face. Boys…

“Would you rather go back into my house and do it in front of my parents?? Or how about yours!?” His voice got icy and hard. Though he had a point.

I turned to face him and caught his gaze, “Then why don’t we wait.”

“Maria.” He growled, “I want to do this now. Here.” He was always impatient. “And if not that. Then never.”

I knew he didn’t really mean ‘never.’ To him that would be a week or so. So why didn’t I just say no? Just tell him to wait? Maybe it was the pressure he was putting on me… or maybe I really did want to give this up to him.
I felt a hot fuzzy fabric hit my bare back. Instinctively, my hands reached up to snatch it and my fingers wrapped around the warm towel. “Whhhaaa?!”

My mind was still reminiscing in the past and didn’t realize what I needed the object for. I turned around to glare at Jason, when I found him eyeballing my body. My… naked… body.

When the thought finally hit me, my embarrassment hit me like a tidal wave and I scrambled to cover myself.

“I see someone’s a little too used to being nude around Jason…” The sarcasm was evident Frankie’s voice.

I turned back around to throw a nasty sneer at him. “You tell anyone, especially at school, your ganna’ be dead.”

His face looked cross for a second, then was replaced with mock innocence, “Why, what is there to tell? I didn’t see anything.”

“Psh. You saw more then me…” Jason said behind me.

I turned to face him, and held the towel a bit tighter, “And that’s my problem because? You’re the one who threw the towel.”

He smirked, “I thought I should be fair…” He paused for a minute then picked up a rectangular silver object; my phone. “For when I do this.”

His brown eyes collided with mine for a split second before he dashed off, “Let’s go Frank. I think we can make some ‘fun’ phone calls…”

Son of a bitch.

He had only moved 15 feet away from the pool. Far enough to keep away from me, but close enough to continue their teasing.

Frankie was by his side in a second and leaning over his shoulders to get a good view at the text on the screen.

“Don’t you have any sense of privacy!?” I growled.

“No.” both answered in unison.

I figured Jason would mature in the many years that I have lived across the street from him… no such luck.

I tightened my grip on the towel around my body and quickly sprinted forward towards my phone. My fingers grasped the edges of the device. Just as I was about to take back my phone, one quick motion on Jason’s part made the task impossible. He was now 5 feet away from me, dangling it just out of my reach.

in the begining but I dont wanna give everything awayy

Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:43 PM   #10
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Please. Please. Pretty Please on My Knees with a Bag of Bees!
No Blackmail. Teasing her with it is fine though. I'm tired of douchebags getting their way with everyone, and I sincerely don't want these characters to be douchebags.
As for the rest, nice continuation. Keep it up.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 02:54 PM   #11
lethalxrose

Had to reply to this right away... no blackmail. evers.
in my story that is... everyone seems to do it and that annoys me.
very much. So you don't have to worry about it :]

Old 01-16-2009, 06:25 AM   #12
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

I was writing a note expressing my confusion, when I figured out what was going on. The "summer by the pool / winter in the shed / summer by the pool" stuff had me confused for a moment, but I'm good now.

Nice story. Please continue.

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 01:32 PM   #13
generallee01
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpUral View Post
I was writing a note expressing my confusion, when I figured out what was going on. The "summer by the pool / winter in the shed / summer by the pool" stuff had me confused for a moment, but I'm good now.

Nice story. Please continue.
it still has me confused can you fill me in
generallee01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 07:05 PM   #14
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

I'm assuming that it was a flashback, and if it wasn't, I'm going to feel like an idiot.

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:20 PM   #15
lethalxrose

haha. yeah guys, sorry for making that so confusing. I should have made it clearer. It was a flashback of that winter... ill try and cut those out of the storyline since it seems to make stuff just blehh -_-

Explination: The text that was italicized was part of the flashback (An event that happened that winter) And then the regular text is the present tense...

Advertisements
Kink Talk