Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-26-2021, 03:51 AM   #46
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

Hey Drippin

So great to read your lovely detailed reports, you must have had a lot of fun yesterday, here's hoping you want to continue today.

For my part, I'd love you to find some where that isn't a restroom and bring yourself to the edge, completely fucking naked except for your butt plug.

R.
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 05:43 AM   #47
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Goodmorning GD

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
I’ll give you permission, after you edge twice in the morning with something in your arse. Doing them somewhere in the house is fine, but it shouldn’t be your room.
Thankyou for your yes!

I guess you don't know but I live in a dorm that is a single room shared by 2 other roommates with separate beds.

So I was pretty confused not knowing where I could edge. Being really horny from yesterday, I decided to turn it up a notch.

In the dorm room next to mine, 2 girls have gone home and only one stayed. Their door was unlocked so I entered their dorm and realized that the 3rd girl was in the bathroom, taking a bath.

I stood in the centre of the room and pulled my shorts down. I was visibly shaking with fear and excitement.

I hadn't locked the dorm room so anyone could come in. Also the girl could finish her bath and come out of the bathroom and see me half naked in her room.

Even if I made a little noise, she could know that there was someone in the room.

I had woken up dripping wet and pushed my plug in my asshole. Then I finger fucked my pussy twice, reaching the edge both the times.

I had just calmed down when I heard her shower stop and I dressed up and ran into my room with the plug still deep in my ass xx

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 05:49 AM   #48
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsilg View Post
Hi! So sad I can't be on gD yesterday! But I will check this thread from now surely

You have my third "yes" in a row for pee, but you have to spank your ass 20 times after edging twice from athmarr task.
Quote:
Originally Posted by masteramal View Post
Yes from me but have to finish a 500ml bottle while peeing.

Best of luck for two more Yess
Thankyou for the permissions!

I ran back into my room and took my bottle full of water and entered my washroom.

My roommates were still in the room and it must have been weird to see me go into the washroom with a water bottle xx

I turned the shower on to mask the noise of my spanks and just prayed that they wouldn't hear it.

I took off my shorts, didn't lock the door and spanked my ass hard 20 times.

Then I could finally pee and gulped the water while peeing. It felt really weird but I finished it xx

I freshened up, wore a black tight crop top and a green flared mid thigh skirt (for easy access xo) bra and panties and left the dorm at about 7 am

Also, pepsilg hi so glad to have you back on my threads xx

PM DARES

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

Old 09-26-2021, 05:54 AM   #49
gnopple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
I'm going to sleep now!

Thankyou to everyone who's making this thread so fun for me! I hope my reports make you enjoy it just as much xx

Tomorrow will be my 2nd day for the thread.

I haven't cum since I began this, the entire day. So it's going to be a difficult one for me to control tomorrow but let's see xx

Also, I haven't thought about when to end this thread yet so let's see how it goes tomorrow!

I'll catch up on all posts since my last completed one from tomorrow morning. I plan to wake up early and leave the dorm to get more time for the dares.

Any suggestions on my clothes for the day? Or any other rules?

If I see any before I leave the dorm (considering it fits my limits) I'll follow it and update y'll xo

Goodnight Gd!

One last thing - please can I get permission to pee when I wake up in the morning before leaving the dorm?

I won't be able to stay sane without peeing after overnight sleep, please please.

Drippin
edge directly on your clit

in addition, i have a proposal for you.
then remove your panties for your day. but in order to not loose them. i propose that you put them inside your pussy. of course you can remove them when you pee but you have put it back.
gnopple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 05:55 AM   #50
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetkev View Post
Edge

Flow
And ass for 1 hour
Thankyou!

I had my butt plug inserted from 6:30 (for the permission task) and kept it in till 7:30.

I walked out of the dorm and in the dorm wing at the entrance, there's a common area with couches.

It was pretty empty this early in the morning but really risky.

I stood behind a couch, pulled my panties down a bit and edged under my skirt. Took me a min to calm down and then I let my pee drip a little before leaving the building xx

PM DARES

Old 09-26-2021, 06:32 AM   #51
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Clit directly and pinch directly at same time. 3 minutes As fast as you can and as hard as you can.

After this edge.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 06:42 AM   #52
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

I want you to find a place where you can take off your bra, but with top on you. You can hide bra in a bag or something you have Then rub your clit though your panties for 5 minutes, don't edge at all. Then, if you want to cum, pull up your top and expose your tits. Every 2 minutes of exposing will give you 1 point, but you can expose maximum of 10 minutes. Before you pull down a top, pinch your nipples 5 times each. If you will have to cover your tits immediately because of something before pinching your nipples, you have to pinch it 10 times each when you feel comfortable. Extra +1 point for every 30 minutes you go braless after finishing this task.

Collect the points, because I don't want to let you cum when you don't earn it. You won't know how many points you need now. Suprise!

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 08:40 PM   #53
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sorry for the delay!

Hello GD! I had left the dorm this morning for the thread dare but I got pulled into some serious uni work that I could no way miss out on. Because real life is shit but important too.

So I had to abandon the dare in the morning itself.

It's almost 11:30 pm now and I'm thinking I'll go out and do the dare overnight. It's far more riskier than the day as the campus has a different sort of night life out here and chances of me getting busted are so much more but hey, sucker for self torture.

I still had completed keeping the butt plug in my ass till 7:30 am.

I tried to still control as much as I could and peed only 2 times in the entire day but there was really no chance of asking permission on the thread.

And obviously, I didn't cum but I didn't need to either.

I'm leaving the dorm now, short flared skirt and a tight crop top with my bra and panties.

I'll first catch up to all commands I've still got to do and then continue with the new ones!

No idea how it's going to go in the night but I'm very scared and very excited

I was going to close the thread tonight by the previous plan but now let's see how much I can extend it!

Last pee about 4 n half hours ago

I'll keep posting updates, do your worst y'll xx

PM DARES

Last edited by Drippingsub; 09-26-2021 at 08:56 PM.
Old 09-26-2021, 09:57 PM   #54
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

You will be rewarded with one point for every time you let a drop in your pants while talking with someone.

Find a place where you can squat and rest your back against the wall. Pull down your panties to your ankles and edge once. Then put your buttplug in (for one hour) and rub your clit directly 100 times, coming full circle with your hand, slowly and gently. +5 points for this

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 11:11 PM   #55
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Ass for 2 hours enjoy

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 11:34 PM   #56
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSubHusband View Post
I love every report and appreciate the effort you put into this. In case you are e still playing here comes a new combo for tomorrow:

EDGE while PINCHING your nipples, ride it for 30 seconds, in case you can.
Afterwards play with your CLIT for 3 minutes.
Than EDGE one more time, try to ride it for another 30 seconds.

All tasks in direct skin contact and you have to do everything in standing position.

As a reward have my permission to pee as well (in case you need several) .
And I also vote for only being allow to pee in short bursts, max a second each one, if you keep up with the edges in between it will be very tortuous.
Thankyou!

Time right now about 2:15 am

I'm literally writing this report sitting on a bench in the middle of a park at 2 am! Never ever done that before, it's a completely different type of a thrill.

As of now, there are a lot of people on campus, most of them drinking and doing things I don't really associate with xx The campus is all safe but the fear of getting caught is Really scary tbh

And here I am, roaming around alone, in a short skirt and crop top completing dares, my panties wet as fuck!

I left the dorm and looked for a place. I found a cafe, it was closed obviously but I stood just outside the glass door, with my back to the door.

I was facing the road directly and if anyone walked by, I was done for.

I put my right hand in my panties under my skirt and left hand under my top and bra over my nipples. I pinched my nipples hard and finger fucked my wet pussy. I was so damn scared that it took me just a couple of minutes to reach the edge. I could barely ride the edge for 30 sec before I stopped to not cum.

I was panting with my knees shaking. Then I rubbed my clit hard and fast setting a timer for 3 mins. I had to close my mouth with my other hand to not make a sound.

Just when the time was up, I saw a group of people walk past me and I immediately pretended to look into my phone. Had I been seconds late, they would have seen me so close to an orgasm.

Standing and edging is so difficult when I'm so turned on and my legs feel like they have no strength xx

Once I saw them go far, I edged once more, this time taking even less time and could barely ride it for 20-25 secs xx

I took a huge breath, adjusted my panties and walked away xx

PM DARES

Old 09-26-2021, 11:44 PM   #57
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post
Hi Drippingsub
Sleep well.

After you wake, and after Secret's tasks, plug that ass for me for an hour and a half.

Flow for four seconds.

Rub that clit directly for five minutes, simultaneously fucking yourself with your plug the while doing so.

Edge for four minutes alternating the in and outs of your fingers in your pussy and fucking yourself with you plug again. So when your fingers thrust in, you pull the plug out, and when you pull your fingers away a little, you thrust your plug in, continuously.

Buy a Dr. Pepper. If it's a can, chug it all at once. If it's a bottle, chug it in two halves, burping in between.

And thanks for your last report for me, I had to touch myself a little between that and writing up this for you. And all your reports. I enjoy reading them.
Thankyou!

It was about 12:45 am when I left the cafe area and went into the amphitheater!

It was empty but couldn't be more open for anyone who'd walk by to see! I pushed my butt plug in deep in my ass.

I was standing in one of the corner and let a little of my pee drip into my already drenched panties for 4 secs before clenching. It had been a long time since I had peed and this was so hot!

I sat down in the corner, spreading my legs as far as I could, pulled down my panties and held my plug with my fingers. Then I started rubbing my clit slow at first while pushing my plug in an out of my ass.

I would have cum right there but I kept my speed slow and kept going. Once 5 mins were up, I had to spank my pussy and tits hard to lessen the need to cum.

The alternating fucking was really difficult to coordinate. I finger fucked my sloppy pussy and fucked my ass with the plug simultaneously. Took me some time to set a rhythm but I was completely shivering by the end of 4 mins.

Again, I had to spank my pussy so that the pain overcame my need to cum!

I had already bought Dr Peppers after reading your post in the day and carried it with me. I had got a can. I got up, straightened my clothes and pushed the plug back in deep in my ass.

I downed the can in one gulp and walked out of the amphi with the plug still in.

PM DARES

Old 09-26-2021, 11:45 PM   #58
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Edge but this time have the panties about 20 metres away from you while doing this

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 11:57 PM   #59
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Permissions please!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Hey Drippin

So great to read your lovely detailed reports, you must have had a lot of fun yesterday, here's hoping you want to continue today.

For my part, I'd love you to find some where that isn't a restroom and bring yourself to the edge, completely fucking naked except for your butt plug.

R.
Thankyou!

This was the hardest to do and literally took all of my willpower to actually go through with it.

I left the amphi and reached the park. There were a lot of people scattered around the park, groups singing, having parties.

I picked a spot where I was alone but I could still clearly hear voices of people xx

I stood there in the same spot for almost 15 mins, not having the courage to strip naked. I also thought of changing the location.

I finally just took a deep breath and then first took my skirt and top off, placing it in my bag. Then I finally took my bra and my dripping panties off, scared out of my life.

I was completely naked in a park in the middle of the night with just a butt plug poking out of my ass. 3 years ago, I would have laughed at the thought even.

I finger fucked my pussy and it took me seconds to reach the edge, I was so turned on by the entire situation with the music and voices of people somewhere near me ringing in my ears.

I put my clothes back on in rocket speed xx

My 1.5 hours had been completed and I took my plug off and kept it in my bag.

I just finished this one and I'm sitting on a bench in the same park, writing and posting these reports.

I have new commands to follow but I really need permissions!!

It's been almost 7-8 hours since I peed and I really really need to pee now I can't hold it. I can't even sit still without shaking and squirming.

I would also really like to cum! I haven't cum in more than 1.5 days and I'm so fucking turned on that I think I'll lose control the next time I touch myself.

Please please please give me permissions!

I need 3 separate permissions for both, you can give me for either one or both or as you like!

I'm so desperate, please say yes! xx

I'll continue with the tasks asap!

PM DARES

The following user says Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:
Old 09-27-2021, 12:06 AM   #60
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Permissions!!

Pleaseeeee is anyone there????

Please allow me to pee and cum!!

Most desperately pee because I really can't hold it anymore!! I'm squirming so badly, I can't even spread my legs apart!!

I need 3 yeses! Please

PM DARES

The following user says Thank You to Drippingsub for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal dare, cum control, edging dare, pee control, public dare