Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-13-2021, 08:50 AM   #316
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Believe you still have one from yesterday you can do too, unless I missed the report on it. You seem to be getting the idea why someone might put a peg on your tongue though :P

Also, as you asked about it before. The more Danielle makes an effort to discuss it like that, the more likely I’d assume it is that you’re an object of fantasy and likely discussion among the others in your house.
Old 01-13-2021, 08:52 AM   #317
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I am right beside you with laughing bd Seems like losing the bra gave you a little more embarrassment today, Vishal must surely be starting to connect some dots by now

That being said, have you edged while being in the same room as your roommates lately? If not, doesn't this sound very exciting to do while being in that attire?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 08:58 AM   #318
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

I think the cost of orgasming should increase by 2 points every time you orgasm.

1 point (one-time): While braless, look Vyshal straight in the eye, make eye contact, and wink. Then walk away.

1 point: if your orgasm is to the image of having sex with one or more of your roomates
-1 point: if your orgasm is not.

3 points if you complete the dare I left you at the end of your other thread

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 09:08 AM   #319
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
I think the cost of orgasming should increase by 2 points every time you orgasm.
Interesting idea. The point is to make Sara less dependent on orgasms...

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 09:11 AM   #320
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
A little... but you've been nice to me recently so I'll forgive that...

Ok I've now got 5 clothespegs on each of my boobs, one on each nipple and one on my tongue... the ones on my boobs and nipples hurt sharply when I put them on... but have changed to sweet pain now... I'm getting wetter every minute... the peg on my tongue is getting more painful by the minute though... and it feels humiliating... like I'm gagged even though I'm not... and it's making it hard for me to swallow my saliva... I'm kind of starting to drool... so humiliating...!!
15 mins done... the pegs on my boobs and nipples were starting to hurt a lot more once again... they've left clear marks on my flesh... and I can't believe how much I drooled because of the peg on my tongue... my boobs are covered in drool... and a lot of it slid down between them and onto my stomach...!! So humiliating... so why did it arouse me so much...??!!

+2 points... and I also finished an hour naked in my room (+1) with the dildo inside me (+1 more)... so I'm at 29 points... need 7 more to reach 36 and earn my double orgasm...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 09:14 AM   #321
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Interesting idea. The point is to make Sara less dependent on orgasms...
Oh god no... don't do that... it's taking me too long to earn 20 points per orgasm as it is...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Old 01-13-2021, 09:15 AM   #322
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
That being said, have you edged while being in the same room as your roommates lately? If not, doesn't this sound very exciting to do while being in that attire?
Everyone's in their respective rooms right now... working/studying...

Old 01-13-2021, 09:16 AM   #323
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh god no... don't do that... it's taking me too long to earn 20 points per orgasm as it is...!!
And yet you've earned one in less than 24 hours... With all these tasks you could easily push the System at the moment to give you multiple orgasms daily. We couldn't have that

Old 01-13-2021, 09:17 AM   #324
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Perfect time for:

+5 points - Expose my boobs for 15 straight minutes in one of the public areas of the house when more than one housemate is at home

then isn't it?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
Old 01-13-2021, 09:24 AM   #325
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Perfect time for:

+5 points - Expose my boobs for 15 straight minutes in one of the public areas of the house when more than one housemate is at home

then isn't it?
I just realised I completed 8 straight hours without panties while in a skirt today... so that's 2 more points... yay...!!

So if I do this I'll have earned all the points I need..!! But it's super super risky... where do I expose my boobs... which shared part of the house will be the safest...?? I never thought I'd be doing this task during the day...!!

Old 01-13-2021, 09:27 AM   #326
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I just realised I completed 8 straight hours without panties while in a skirt today... so that's 2 more points... yay...!!

So if I do this I'll have earned all the points I need..!! But it's super super risky... where do I expose my boobs... which shared part of the house will be the safest...?? I never thought I'd be doing this task during the day...!!
Surely safest isn't the point... We don't want you to get caught, but there should be a risk. Basically, you should be topless with your top nearby, hard to say without knowing your house, but living room or kitchen?

Old 01-13-2021, 09:28 AM   #327
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

It is super risky, but it earns you that orgasm. Go sit in your favourite orgasm chair, and pull up your shirt to expose them. That should give you enough time to hide it, but of course, that also means the points are invalid if you do.

Happy squirming!

Edit: I'll agree with Alice this time. How about on the stairs upwards to Danielle's room though? She already knows you are kinky anyway

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 01-13-2021, 09:38 AM   #328
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Ok I'm going for it... I'm sitting in the armchair (or my orgasm chair as it's come to be known) in the living room... my tank top is pulled up over my chest... my boobs exposed... my nipples are so hard...!! I should hopefully be able to hear anyone before they enter the room... but my heart is beating in my chest so hard and fast... this is so risky...!!

12 more mins to go...

Old 01-13-2021, 09:39 AM   #329
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Ok I'm going for it... I'm sitting in the armchair (or my orgasm chair as it's come to be known) in the living room... my tank top is pulled up over my chest... my boobs exposed... my nipples are so hard...!! I should hopefully be able to hear anyone before they enter the room... but my heart is beating in my chest so hard and fast... this is so risky...!!

12 more mins to go...
Good luck, my heart is nervously racing for you!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 09:44 AM   #330
NetNegative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
And yet you've earned one in less than 24 hours... With all these tasks you could easily push the System at the moment to give you multiple orgasms daily. We couldn't have that
Alice is right, we can't keep making tasks for you to earn an orgasm in less than day... the system suggested would *gradual* and *humanely* ween you off your dependence on daily orgasms so you can appreciate your horniness more fully.

And...might I point out, you're already reaping the rewards...just look at how much fun you're having right now! You never would have been doing such a risk dare if you hadn't started to control your orgasms.

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NetNegative for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk