Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-13-2021, 04:40 AM   #301
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

It's becoming dangerous to leave this thread unsupervised even for a little while...

Looks like I'm being put in my place a little bit... can someone clarify the final rules for me...?? Or are they still being agreed on...??

Meanwhile... reading all your comments is making me crave the-thing-that-I-think-I-am-not-supposed-to-mention-unless-I-am-naked-and-kneeling even more...!!

Good luck to me for trying to concentrate on my next lecture... it doesn't help that my current short skirt no panties attire offers me easy access to my pussy... lol...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 04:43 AM   #302
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Still being decided. But, are you still wearing your bra Sara? If so, take it off

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 04:45 AM   #303
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Hmmm, let me rephrase that then. I don't see an issue with having her edge as a cost, not a punishment, for asking. I just don't want her to change her reports because she is afraid she might be in trouble otherwise.

I wouldn't want her to post any less in the thread. Besides, forgetting the word orgasm is not allowed might give a lot more deduction than always having the rule I do like the naked part though. I mean, if she asks, she must already be pretty desperate.
OK, let's go with naked, stuffed & kneeling for mentioning orgasms and 5 edges for every post begging for an orgasm. However these will stack with every post Sara makes as part of the negotiations...

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 04:47 AM   #304
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
OK, let's go with naked, stuffed & kneeling for mentioning orgasms and 5 edges for every post begging for an orgasm. However these will stack with every post Sara makes as part of the negotiations...
Perfect! There you have it Sara. No more begging without being in the right position and truly needing it. Keep those lovely reports up

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 04:48 AM   #305
Bdsub
Dare Freak

See, we can be left unsupervised
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 05:15 AM   #306
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Consider buying a so-called pussy jewelry
It’s a small devise to put on like panties, and it will stimulate your pussy when you walk.
Like this: https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/6977...lery-1-3&bes=1

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to garder80 for this post:
Old 01-13-2021, 08:00 AM   #307
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Looks like I'm going to be doing a lot of naked, stuffed kneeling... but thank you all for reminding me my place...

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Old 01-13-2021, 08:03 AM   #308
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Looks like I'm going to be doing a lot of naked, stuffed kneeling... but thank you all for reminding me my place...
Give it a try and if it becomes too much we all can renegotiate. It needs to stay fun for you.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-13-2021, 08:04 AM   #309
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Good girl. Are you awaiting tasks?

Old 01-13-2021, 08:27 AM   #310
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Still being decided. But, are you still wearing your bra Sara? If so, take it off
I did this mid-lecture when I saw your post... turned off my webcam for a bit and removed my bra... I'm not sure if my poking nipples were noticeable to anyone on the screen when I turned the webcam back on... but it gave me a bit of a thrill... then between lectures I went downstairs to get a glass of water... Danielle, Vishal and Ryan were in the kitchen... Danielle took one look at me and said immediately 'Lost another bet with your friend...??'... glancing suggestively at my boobs... Vishal and Ryan were right there...!! The familiar wave of embarrassment spread over me... I said 'Um...yeah'... then she asked me 'So how many days this time...??'... I said I didn't know... she asked 'What about...??'... gestured with her eyes at my skirt... I knew she meant panties... I shook my head no... she laughed and said 'Remember, you still owe me one more day'... then left the kitchen... leaving me to awkwardly fill my glass under Vishal and Ryan's scrutiny... Vishal had homed in on my braless boobs... not sure if Ryan noticed... but the conversation must certainly have struck them both as odd...!! And I get the feeling that Vishal is starting to connect the dots...

Old 01-13-2021, 08:30 AM   #311
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Have you done the one with clothespins on your nipples and tongue yet? That is a good one to do today.
Just about to do this...

Quote:
To earn some more points today:
Edge once on the presence of your roommate today, and spend at least 1 hour with your dildo inside you. Even if noone else gives anything, doing those two often enough should get you to your second orgasm
I've had my dildo in me for half an hour now...

Old 01-13-2021, 08:30 AM   #312
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
I did this mid-lecture when I saw your post... turned off my webcam for a bit and removed my bra... I'm not sure if my poking nipples were noticeable to anyone on the screen when I turned the webcam back on... but it gave me a bit of a thrill... then between lectures I went downstairs to get a glass of water... Danielle, Vishal and Ryan were in the kitchen... Danielle took one look at me and said immediately 'Lost another bet with your friend...??'... glancing suggestively at my boobs... Vishal and Ryan were right there...!! The familiar wave of embarrassment spread over me... I said 'Um...yeah'... then she asked me 'So how many days this time...??'... I said I didn't know... she asked 'What about...??'... gestured with her eyes at my skirt... I knew she meant panties... I shook my head no... she laughed and said 'Remember, you still owe me one more day'... then left the kitchen... leaving me to awkwardly fill my glass under Vishal and Ryan's scrutiny... Vishal had homed in on my braless boobs... not sure if Ryan noticed... but the conversation must certainly have struck them both as odd...!! And I get the feeling that Vishal is starting to connect the dots...
Is it evil that I am laughing out loud?

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-13-2021, 08:30 AM   #313
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Good girl. Are you awaiting tasks?
Yes please... I have just about an hour of free time and I want to earn all remaining points by then if I can...

Old 01-13-2021, 08:36 AM   #314
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Yes please... I have just about an hour of free time and I want to earn all remaining points by then if I can...
5 points for going and exercising in the skirt and top you have been wearing today, but tell Danielle you're working out & offer for her to join

Old 01-13-2021, 08:40 AM   #315
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Is it evil that I am laughing out loud?
A little... but you've been nice to me recently so I'll forgive that...

Ok I've now got 5 clothespegs on each of my boobs, one on each nipple and one on my tongue... the ones on my boobs and nipples hurt sharply when I put them on... but have changed to sweet pain now... I'm getting wetter every minute... the peg on my tongue is getting more painful by the minute though... and it feels humiliating... like I'm gagged even though I'm not... and it's making it hard for me to swallow my saliva... I'm kind of starting to drool... so humiliating...!!

The following 2 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk