Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-04-2023, 08:23 AM   #3991
Sismaster

catch me within 15 minutes and I have to put 3 tampons in water for 5 minutes and then put them in the front of my under wear for 3 hours

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 08:25 AM   #3992
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
catch me within 15 minutes and I have to put 3 tampons in water for 5 minutes and then put them in the front of my under wear for 3 hours
You have been caught
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 08:42 AM   #3993
Sismaster

catch me within 10 minutes and I have to use a blender to mix a whole liter of vanilla icecream a lot of choclolate powder and a lot of milk (I do it in 2 or 3 parts) and drink it all in one go. toilet is off limits until x (you choose x)

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Old 02-04-2023, 08:51 AM   #3994
Sismaster

lengtening for 20 moreminutes

Old 02-04-2023, 08:51 AM   #3995
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

Quote:
catch me within 10 minutes and I have to use a blender to mix a whole liter of vanilla icecream a lot of choclolate powder and a lot of milk (I do it in 2 or 3 parts) and drink it all in one go. toilet is off limits until x (you choose x)
Caught 5 hours good luck

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tripers for this post:
Old 02-04-2023, 08:58 AM   #3996
Sismaster

catch me within 10 minutes and until the end of next week I have to snack a lot and eat more food. weigth myself now and at the start and end of each day. I have to pm you at the end of the week with my increased weight and the day with the biggest change from start of day to end of day. and you can give me a puishemnt for the extra fat I have

this first weight will happen before I consume all the icecream

Old 02-04-2023, 09:29 AM   #3997
Sismaster

Quote:
lengtening for 20 moreminutes
catch me wtihin 10 and this timer gets extended by 3 more hours. then I have to go to the middle of the forest and flip a coin. if I get it right I can go home and assault the toilet. if I get it wrong flip again. get it right: strip naked and relieve myself in the forest while squatting. get it wrong flip again. get it right: I can relieve myself in my clothes and then go home. wrong: flip again. right: also cum in my under wear and sit on the forest floor for 20 minutes. wrong: flip again. right: I have to go do the previous right, but walk home topless except ofr the e cup forms and bra I'll be wearign. get it wrong: this right, but before relieving myself I have to get a garbage bag with my to put all my clothes in. when at the edge of the forset strip naked and blindfold myself (except for the breastforms and bra. then spin around 30 times and walk 100 steps grab something out of the bag at random and throw it in a direction. then spin around again and walk another 100. then do that with my bra and forms. both fomrs count as seperate items. after the last 100 steps I can remove my blindfold and go search for the items . I can put them on, but only grab them in order I could put them on. (so first bra, then each tit, then underwear, then shirt, then pants, then jacket) (I can keep wearing shoes and socks for safety.

Old 02-04-2023, 09:31 AM   #3998
wedgie_b3n
Account Banned

Quote:
catch me wtihin 10 and this timer gets extended by 3 more hours. then I have to go to the middle of the forest and flip a coin. if I get it right I can go home and assault the toilet. if I get it wrong flip again. get it right: strip naked and relieve myself in the forest while squatting. get it wrong flip again. get it right: I can relieve myself in my clothes and then go home. wrong: flip again. right: also cum in my under wear and sit on the forest floor for 20 minutes. wrong: flip again. right: I have to go do the previous right, but walk home topless except ofr the e cup forms and bra I'll be wearign. get it wrong: this right, but before relieving myself I have to get a garbage bag with my to put all my clothes in. when at the edge of the forset strip naked and blindfold myself (except for the breastforms and bra. then spin around 30 times and walk 100 steps grab something out of the bag at random and throw it in a direction. then spin around again and walk another 100. then do that with my bra and forms. both fomrs count as seperate items. after the last 100 steps I can remove my blindfold and go search for the items . I can put them on, but only grab them in order I could put them on. (so first bra, then each tit, then underwear, then shirt, then pants, then jacket) (I can keep wearing shoes and socks for safety.
caught! hehehe
Old 02-04-2023, 09:33 AM   #3999
Sismaster

catch me within 5 minutes and I have to start from the 2nd flip and every time I flip right on the first flip I have to flip again once. (so there is an extra change I ahve to do the harder thing)

Old 02-04-2023, 10:00 AM   #4000
bling

If you catch me in the next 15 minutes I need to wear a one piece swimsuit under my clothes for my workout this morning

Likes:WAM,Bondage,X-dress,Humiliation,Dominating Subs,Hidden Public,Costumes,Embarrassing,Silly Tasks, Making Bets,Gunge

Limits:Public,Friends/Family,Scat,Pics

PM me "bound" and I will tie myself up as you instruct for up to 30 min
PM me "Sissy" and I will X-dress for up to 4 hours
PM me "Messy" and I will gunge myself in what you say
bling is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 10:09 AM   #4001
submissivebbw

if you catch me in 1 hour, I will send a link to my nudes on google drive where you can download & repost anything you want and a link to my personal twitter account, email, and location

I deserve to be in denial, please add edges using my PM dares.

Kik: s1u7wh0r3
Discord: Salem#6590

pm dares
submissivebbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 11:40 AM   #4002
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

Catch me in 15 minutes you can give me up to 3 dares or one faproulette (you pick all rolls)

Catch me in 30 minutes and you can give me two dare or one faproulette (I roll with bad gambler)

Catch me in an hour and you can give me a dare Or one faproulette (I roll).

Kik Tripers or here or Skype

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 11:55 AM   #4003
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripers View Post
Catch me in 15 minutes you can give me up to 3 dares or one faproulette (you pick all rolls)

Catch me in 30 minutes and you can give me two dare or one faproulette (I roll with bad gambler)

Catch me in an hour and you can give me a dare Or one faproulette (I roll).

Kik Tripers or here or Skype
You have been caught
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 02:33 PM   #4004
OrgasmController

If you catch me within an hour I will be your kik slave for d7 days.

Likes: cock ownership, orgasm control, edging, (forced) orgasms, rules, CBT, worship, bladder control, control in general, degradation, humiliation

Limits: Nipple play, cum play, piss play, scat, dangerous, illegal, family & friends, blood, needles, sounding, exposure

Toys: Shoelace, paddle, wooden spoon, ruler, cane, toothpick, rubber bands, clothespins

PM for Telegram or Kik.

PM Dares

Will you take control of me?
OrgasmController is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 02:51 PM   #4005
Sismaster

catch me within 10 minutes and I have to drink two bottles of watter then eat an entire jar of peanut butter with a spoon and then I am not allowed to drink water for at least 30 minutes. afterwards drink another two bottles of water and then hold my need to pee and poo for a while

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare