Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 07-21-2009, 04:19 AM   #16
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Apart from the odd thread like this every 6 months (or whatever), nobody complains. It's fine as it is and every time a member has asked for it to be lowered, it's stayed the same and we've all moved on. Jus' saying.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:21 AM   #17
nate2010
getDare Sweetheart

Personally the only threads I can see where the limit shouldn't count are the lounge games. Everywhere else on this site you should give a well thought out response if you are replying to a thread.

PM Dares Here

BDSM Test Results

My Shoe Collection

My Dare Calendar. Add some stuff!
nate2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:35 AM   #18
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate2010 View Post
Personally the only threads I can see where the limit shouldn't count are the lounge games. Everywhere else on this site you should give a well thought out response if you are replying to a thread.
And as mentioned earlier, lounge games are an exception to this rule. Trust me everyone, whether you agree or not this rule is needed. I dont remember how long ago this rule was added, but it is very necessary.

Edit: Was looking through some of the older posts in the TORD online section. This should not be even a problem to come up with a 16 character thread. Just about every single thread in the area (starts in late 2005 and went through early 2007), every single thread was able to muster up 16 characters. Even the very, very crappy ones.

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare

Last edited by Manbearpig; 07-21-2009 at 08:46 AM.
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:32 PM   #19
erick92
Distinguished Member

Wow a lot of fuss over that rule.
Hey look, that was more than 16 characters! Really, it's extremely simple to post 16 characters in a post. And it even warns you before you post with less than 16, what more could you ask for?

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:18 PM   #20
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickj92 View Post
Wow a lot of fuss over that rule.
Hey look, that was more than 16 characters! Really, it's extremely simple to post 16 characters in a post. And it even warns you before you post with less than 16, what more could you ask for?
Less than 16 characters?

It's an OK rule, but I think it needs to be taken in context of what's being said, not unilatiraly applied.

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 09:12 PM   #21
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

i think its a good use because its really not that difficult to type 16 characters

(lounge games not included)

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 09:39 PM   #22
maxim
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
And as mentioned earlier, lounge games are an exception to this rule. Trust me everyone, whether you agree or not this rule is needed. I dont remember how long ago this rule was added, but it is very necessary.

Edit: Was looking through some of the older posts in the TORD online section. This should not be even a problem to come up with a 16 character thread. Just about every single thread in the area (starts in late 2005 and went through early 2007), every single thread was able to muster up 16 characters. Even the very, very crappy ones.
this was the only thing I was scared of! But if fourm games don't care than this is a great idea and should not be disgurished

If you have a problem with the way the sight runs then don't get on it that simple!
Old 07-26-2009, 10:04 PM   #23
depp
SysOp

Book

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstrip View Post
It's an OK rule, but I think it needs to be taken in context of what's being said, not unilatiraly applied.
I very much agree with you on this. I think (hope) most of the mods think this way too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdares View Post
If you have a problem with the way the sight runs then don't get on it that simple!
I am always interested in improving the site and love to hear constructive user complaints. I can't please everyone but I will try to make the majority happy when I am able.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:08 PM   #24
maxim
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp View Post
I very much agree with you on this. I think (hope) most of the mods think this way too.

You both do have points but what I think is going o is a great point and though I don't know everything this is really a great idea

But you should well after you talk to the mods detail what's happening so evryone does not get banned at one time