Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-16-2011, 04:35 PM   #1
ThrillJill

Default F19 Dare me to do something Embarrassing & risky involving nudity

Hi all, I’m back.

I haven’t been on in a while and it’s been an interesting few months which I will post about in the stories section when I get time but anyway I have been told to ask for an embarrassing dare with risk of being caught naked so fire away.

Just as a teaser Tracey got signed up with a modeling agency and got a job at a car show and I went along and got a job modeling for the day to. And Tracey dared me to be her slave for a month after I said a weekend was a piece of piss.

Jill
ThrillJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:17 PM   #2
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Go for a naked walk, and every guy you see talk to them if you feel it is safe. And model for them. And you must be completely naked from head to toe.

Last edited by thefunman; 02-16-2011 at 05:19 PM.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:10 AM   #3
bryanmcandrews

Go for the walk as mentioned, but, wear sweat pants, shoes, and a light windbreaker styled jacket with a zipper. Wear no shirt or top and no bra. Now go for that walk! Now, as you walk, you will start with your sipper all the way zipped. When you get about a 1/4 of the way done, unzip your jacket half way. When you get to the halfway point of your walk, unzip another 1/4. For the last 1/4 of your walk, unzip your jacket all the way. Oh, and by the way, the only time you can touch the jacket is while unzipping. If it flies open due to wind or breeze, you just have to allow nature to take it's toll. Have fun, and let us know how it goes.
Have fun?
bryanmcandrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:23 AM   #4
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Go into a male public washroom go into a stall and blindfold urself. Now open the door strip down and each time you take a piece of clothing off throw it into the open. Once naked masturbate till orgasm. Once you have an orgasm you can now try to find ur clothes still blindfolded. Any clothes you don't find before you give up other caught you must go home without.
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:31 AM   #5
archie21
getDare Succubus

Take a walk in the cold rain in a light coloured summer dress.... get Tracey to draw a bra and panties on you in a dark washable paint colour so that it shows.... once the dress is heavy remove it and continue your walk.... you have to stay like that for 15 minutes... as the rain falls on you the water should begin to wash the colour off.... if you end up with both of your nipples plainly showing you have to extend the walk until you are washed completely clean....... I have another one but I've got to fine tune it..... will look forward to your story postings....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:41 PM   #6
ThrillJill

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanmcandrews View Post
Go for the walk as mentioned, but, wear sweat pants, shoes, and a light windbreaker styled jacket with a zipper. Wear no shirt or top and no bra. Now go for that walk! Now, as you walk, you will start with your sipper all the way zipped. When you get about a 1/4 of the way done, unzip your jacket half way. When you get to the halfway point of your walk, unzip another 1/4. For the last 1/4 of your walk, unzip your jacket all the way. Oh, and by the way, the only time you can touch the jacket is while unzipping. If it flies open due to wind or breeze, you just have to allow nature to take it's toll. Have fun, and let us know how it goes.
Have fun?
Went for a walk wearing a track suit with nothing under it, as I went I undid the zip a bit at a time until I passed an old lady walking her dog, she stopped me and pulled up my zip saying I’d catch my death of cold. I stood shocked for a few seconds before I heard Tracey laughing then I laughed so hard I pee’d a bit.

Tried again a bit later and walked threw the park where a group of boys were standing with a bottle mad dog, I walked over to them with my zip a little below half way down and asked for a drink which I got. Tracey had been walking behind me and caught up, she new the boys and said hi then asked what it would take to get there bottle of mad dog. The boys just looked at my open top and said take that off. I was about to take my tracky top off when one of the boys stopped me and said wait, we want more for the whole bottle. They tried to get Tracey to take her top off too but she refused and said she will do whatever you want pointing at me. They all wanted a shag but I told them to F off. I ended up letting them all feel my boobs which was quite a lot for a bottle of cheap piss I could have just bought from the shop down the road.

We are back at mine now and the mad dog is well gone and we are on to the last of my vodka.

Cant do anything more outside as its freezing and the bathroom one sounds a bit too risky.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:31 AM   #7
jimb0
Account Banned

When you get up tomorrow I dare you to put on your favourite pair of underwear.
During the day you can only remove them 2 times to pee.
The other catch is you are not allowed to pee in a toilet at all for 24 hours. So you will have to use the shower or sink etc. Once you have removed them twice to pee, you will have to pee through them if you cannot hold it.
You should also make sure you go out somewhere in public for a couple of hours to make it a bit more interesting.
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:40 AM   #8
Lurker
getDare Sweetheart

Go for another walk through the park, wearing only a long button up shirt. Every time you see someone, undo a button. If you meet the boys again, offer to give them a strip show. When they agree, strip naked and masturbate while they cum all over the shirt, before putting it back on and walking home (no buttons done up)

Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:53 AM   #9
ThrillJill

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimb0 View Post
When you get up tomorrow I dare you to put on your favourite pair of underwear.
During the day you can only remove them 2 times to pee.
The other catch is you are not allowed to pee in a toilet at all for 24 hours. So you will have to use the shower or sink etc. Once you have removed them twice to pee, you will have to pee through them if you cannot hold it.
You should also make sure you go out somewhere in public for a couple of hours to make it a bit more interesting.
Did this one the other day, not technically cheating but the second time I went I just left them off, I pre'd in the sink in the disabled toilet, felt very wrong. Got caught going behind some bins, he said sorry and left then came back and took a picture on his phone. I really hope its not all over the net as I was looking right at him.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:11 AM   #10
RockNroll1_1
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to RockNroll1_1

i dare you to go to any public toilet or in a super market , pee with your panties on then put on your jeans and go out.
it may wet your jeans but if ur lucky it wont.

are u willing 2 take the risk enjoy

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=70666
RockNroll1_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:39 AM   #11
ThrillJill

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockNroll1_1 View Post
i dare you to go to any public toilet or in a sukper market , pee with your panties on then put on your jeans and go out.
it may wet your jeans but if ur lucky it wont.

are u willing 2 take the risk enjoy
No more pee dares please, duz nothing for me.

Something where I might get caught topless or naked but not to dangerous would be good thanks.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:56 AM   #12
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I dare you to go to a clothing store and try on a couple of shirts without going to the dressing room. Take off the shirt you are wearing so you are standing in the store in your bra and try on the new shirt. If you are more daring, put on a thong and do the same trying on some short skirts.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:23 AM   #13
ThrillJill

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie View Post
I dare you to go to a clothing store and try on a couple of shirts without going to the dressing room. Take off the shirt you are wearing so you are standing in the store in your bra and try on the new shirt. If you are more daring, put on a thong and do the same trying on some short skirts.
Ok, I will do this one at the weekend. I just have to find a shop with somewhere to hide.

Thanks
Old 02-22-2011, 12:38 PM   #14
favdaredevil

go for a naked walk, as first said. maybe go towards the evening?
favdaredevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 04:16 PM   #15
curdares
Distinguished Member

Default The Mall Modeling Dare

I know it's winter, so I'll keep this indoors for you. Your mission is to model items from 5 clothing stores in their display window.

You will enter the mall wearing a tshirt and shoes. No other clothing is allowed. The tshirt should barely cover your ass and pussy with your arms down. Under no circumstances can you wear a bra or panties, not even to model it.

You will enter clothing stores and ask to model any of their items of clothing. You may tell them whatever you wish (such as lost a bet, etc), but make it known you will spend 30 minutes in their display window facing where potential customers walk by wearing whatever they want you to wear (except bra and panties) in whatever pose they put you in.

You must model in 5 stores (2.5 hours of modeling). At least 1 store must be a shoe store, and another must be a lingerie store. The other 3 stores you may pick.

One last thing, if you have a bullet or egg vibe, use it and turn it on low when you change into the clothing you will be modeling and off after the 30 minutes of modeling is complete. If you don't have one, you really should get one before you start this dare. It will make it far more fun for you. Remote works best for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk