Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-24-2009, 07:55 PM   #1
Do Anything Girl

Send a message via Yahoo to Do Anything Girl
Default Dares to take my mind off things

Alright, I'm not about to write a novel about what has been going on in my life, but to sum it up, I'm really, really stressed out. Starting tomorrow and going through sunday, i have the house to myself and can finally relax. I would love to be given some dares to do this weekend to try and relax. My limits are below, thanks to anyone who post a dare, ill try to tell you how they go.
EXTREME Pain, major public, pee/poo, family/friends, permenent, illegal

You will never know, unless you try
Do Anything Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:15 PM   #2
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Relax around teh house. Just hang out. By which I mean give yourself a hanging wedge from a chair or something while you try to put together a simple puzzle. If your undies break, you have to start the puzzle over. No releasing yourself until the puzzle's done.

Oh, and fill the undies with toothpaste before hand.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:21 PM   #3
Dark_Baron

Send a message via MSN to Dark_Baron

Here are a few things just crossed my mind:

1. Get naked at least from waist down. Wear a belt tightly. Tight a rope on the belt's back side. Bring the rope between your legs then underneath the front part of the belt and let it "flow" in front of you. At that edge, hang something heavy. Keep it on as much as you like. You could even make two knots on the rope which would be placed against your anus and vagina respectively.

2. Rub your nipples and clitoris with toothpaste and place clothespins on them. Now roll a dice. Multiply by by 3. That's the time you have to keep the clothespins on.

3. Roll a dice. The dice will tell you the number of minutes you have to stand naked near a window. It's up to you to decide how close, if it will be day or night, with lights on or off and how much light but there must be some significant chance to be seen.

4. Do this if your house is not in a very crowded area. Roll that dice again. Strip naked, open the door and walk that many step as the dice shown. If you want to be more daring, stay there for that many minutes as well. Be careful not to be locked outside...
Dark_Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:39 AM   #4
tommo

simply sleep naked
tommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:37 AM   #5
dare devil 411

Send a message via Yahoo to dare devil 411
Talking

i dare you to stripbut naked then take chocalate syrup shove the tip of the bottle up your butt and vthe squeez the contents of the bottle into your vagina please tell me how it went and how it felt send email to [email protected]
dare devil 411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:11 AM   #6
archie21
getDare Succubus

How messy is messy... food stuffs, oils, ruined clothing, body paints... so many things under these headings but all count as messy...

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk