Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-26-2014, 10:40 AM   #1
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Male 23/male/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any location

23/male/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any location

Wow. I thought I would be posting one of these much sooner. Hello everyone. I’m Mythologist, and I’m interested in finding people to do terrible things with. Before I get into the specifics, I want to make a few things clear. I’m not looking for anything terribly serious or high-maintenance. I’m just looking to have some casual fun. We wouldn’t necessarily be in contact every day, and each of us would be free to play with others or pursue other relationships at any time. I’m not expecting you to be my one twue sub or dom. I’m expecting you to be someone with whom I can engage in kinky fun when it’s convenient for both of us.

I already have online and offline play partners of whom I’m very fond, and I will continue to play with them. Just so that that’s clear.

I won’t jump straight onto a webcam for you, and you won’t be expected to do so for me. We would mostly chat/message each other, possibly move on to microphone if we were comfortable with it, and maybe move onto cam if we were both really comfortable with it.
Now for the fun part.

WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR:
1. I’m only interested in females. Sorry guys and trans-girls. You’re just not my type.
2. I’m a switch, so subs, dominants, and switches are all welcome.
3. I’d prefer someone in their twenties. 18-19 definitely isn’t a disqualifier, but I find I have less in common with those who aren’t closer to my age. 30+ isn’t a disqualifier either, but there’s a chance our difference in life experience will make it more difficult to relate to each other.
4. I’m looking for someone I can get along with passably well. We don’t have to be bestest buddies, but I won’t play with someone who irritates me. Not irritating me is pretty easy. Just don’t be a jerk (unless it’s part of our play, of course).
5. I’m open to everything from actually carrying out/giving instructions, to roleplaying, to simply sitting around and chatting about bizarre-yet-hot fantasies.
6. Someone with interesting, er, interests. If all you want is for someone to tell you to finger yourself or give yourself a few half-hearted spankings, I’m probably not your guy. I want someone that will enjoy (at least the fantasy of) relatively heavy play. I’m not sure I’m explaining myself very well here. Let me try putting it this way: I don’t want to tell you to finger yourself or for you to tell me to slap my dick every now and then. I want to tell you to yank off the clamps while you’re edging yourself on a one-size-too-big dildo. I want to be told to add more water to my enema because you like the way it make me moan.

LIKES AND LIMITS:
Likes: Anal, edging/denial, pain play (including impact play and others), enemas, bodywriting (on you), bondage, degradation, and much, much more! If we’re just roleplaying or fantasizing, I’m open to a lot more.
Limits: Other people, anything involving much cleanup on my end, blood, permanent damage, anything illegal, anything that I’m forgetting that makes me uncomfortable*
*That’s not an excuse to avoid doing things. That’s a way of letting you know that I’m here to have fun, not to mentally scar myself.

Anything not listed is negotiable. If you’re interested, shoot me a pm on here. I’ll try very hard to respond to everyone provided their message shows at least a tiny bit of effort.  I mainly play on skype or yahoo messenger, but I’m sure we can work something else out if necessary.

Advertisements
Kink Talk