strip, put your clothes in the plastic bag and, when
the coast is clear, put/hide the bag with your clothes in
somewhere outside your stall, at least 2 steps away
from the stall door. Go back inside the stall and lock the
door, masturbate and cum 2 times, then you may go
out and get your clothes bag. Hurry up!

If you never done a public dare before, you can wear
your undies and not put them in the bag, but you have
to wear them on your face for the whole dare!

If the worst happens and the bag is gone, use toilet
paper to make clothes. If you are smart you can bring
another bag and hide it in another nearby location just
for safety, but it can't be hidden near the public bathroom.

Good Luck!
Bandana is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Bandana for this post:
Old 05-11-2012, 05:48 AM   #2
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

I like this one...i will do it:

Update: I am back and it is done i feel so slutty now...i put the clothes under the back of the next stall toilet and on orgasm number too another lady had a non fresh idea of using the loo...i think my clothes stink but still loved that dare thx!...

BTW if you try this don't bring clothes that wrinkle like mine :-)

xoxo

37yo / Female / South Africa / KIK: Lizzyy29

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Dislikes: n/a
Likes: Humiliation / Degration / love feeling like an object
lizzyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:09 AM   #3
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Wow luv this dare, I will do it for sure.

Emma XxX

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:19 PM   #4
Lizzybeth420
Account Banned

I did it at school earlier today. To be extra daring i put the bag just outside the bathroom door. It was in the middle of class though so no one was around.

Limits: pain, pictures, and dares that will get me arrested.
Lizzybeth420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #5
itachi

oh my gosh, im so going to try this when i go camping tomorow, plus 3 days will give me plenty of time to get pretty daring, maybe i can get to where i can walk from my camp naked

likes: diapers, crossdressing, public, hidden public, anal, teasing guys.

dislikes (will do them): others involved, family, friends, fucking (dont like doing it for a dare, dont get the idea i dont like it at all)

limits: illegal, permanent.

will not do pictures.
itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:46 AM   #6
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

will try this one

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
randyguyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:33 AM   #7
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

I did this dare this morning. To be honest it went a little wrong or maybe right depending on your point of view lol, I am amazed I got away.

This morning I walked to Sainsbury's near where I live, they have a toilet with 3 cubicles in the ladies and the doors lock, well most do when the locks have not been pinched off the door. I was wearing tracksuit bottoms and a t shirt and pink ankle socks, trainers. no underwear.

I got to the supermarket and went into the ladies toilets, there was no one in there when I arrived so I went into the cubicle and took off my trainers and socks and put them in a bag carrier bag, as I was abt to take off my shirt I heard the door open and someone came in, they went into the cubicle next to me, I took off my shirt and my tracksuit bottoms and put them in the bag, I opened my cubicle door and walked 8 steps to the other side of the room and put the bag on the floor in the corner, I then walked back to the cubicle I stropped off in, as I was closing the door the main door opened again and someone else came into the toilets.

I sat on the toilet and started to rub my clit, there was a lot of noise coming from the room, the person who came in as I was stripping had finished and was washing her hands, the other person was in the cubicle to my right. I
continued to rub my clit, I was getting more and more turned on and wet and I was starting to moan as I got more turned on. I heard at least another 2 people enter the room as I was masturbating, it took me abt 6 mins
to cum but when I did I moaned so loud and my whole body shook and trembled with the enjoyment.

I waited a couple more mins to get my breath back and I then started to rub my clit again. I had lost count now of how many people had come and gone into the ladies toilet since I had got there, I kept hearing the door opening
and people going into the cubicles, flushing and washing hands, hand dryers going.

Again I began to get mega turned on, I was moaning and getting short of breath. I kept rubbing my clit and sticking 3 fingers as deep as I could get them, I was so wet there as a loud slopping sound as I fuked myself
with my fingers. This time it took me abt 10 mins to cum and again I moaned and sighed as I cum.

I was so out of breath and shaking after I cum that I had to sit there for a few more mins to get my breath and strength back . When I felt I was ok to go I stood up and unlocked the door, as I was abt to go out the main
door opened again and 2 people came in so I quickly shut the door and waited to hear where they went, they must have been the only ones in there apart from me as one went in the cubicle to my left and the other the one to my right. I opened the door and went out to retrieve my bag of clothes.

At this point I was a little concerned, my bag was not where I had left it, I had a quick look around the room but I could not see the bag anywhere, I rushed back into the cubicle, all I had with me was my small handbag
which had my purse, house keys and a few other bits and bobs, I had no clothing wot so ever.

I stood in the cubicle wondering what was best to do, the people on either side of me were talking to each other well shouting really as if they were miles apart, I wondered if I should ask them if they would go and ask a member staff if anyone had handed in my bag, but then I thought how an I going to explain to these to people and the shop staff why I am naked in the ladies toilet and my clothes are in a bag left alone?

So I decided it would be to difficult to explain, I knew the toilets were very near the entrance to the of the shop, I decided to wait until the toilet was empty and make a run for it, I wuld have to run past a few of the check outs and out the main door but it seemed like the best choice I had. I waiting and it felt like an eternity, I have no idea what these ladies were doing
but I thought they were never going to go, but after abt 3 more mins I heard one toilet flush and the cubicle door open the water running and the hand dryer, the lady shouted to her mate that she would wait out side and left, another 2 mins later the second lady flushes and left the washroom, I was alone again.

I walked to the door and peeped out, there were loads of people mulling around but I thought I am going to have to go for it before someone else come into the toilet, I opened the door to the ladies and I ran.

Up the small corridor turned right and sprinted past the checkouts, I did not look at the checkouts but I could hear people beginning to laugh and cheer, I ran as fast as I could, as I reached the main doors to the store I turned right and darted out the door, there were many people around and I recognised a couple who live abt 4 doors down from our house. I ran across
the car park and out onto the street, I kept running down the pavement of the dual carriageway until I seen a break in the traffic and I ran across, I continued down the road, the cars were sounding their horns and men were shouting things out of the car windows but I just ran.

It took me a good 8 mins running full on to get home, I was shaking like mad, my heart was pounding and I was very short of breath my feet were cut and bleeding and they hurt like crazy I managed to get the key in the door and I fell into the house, I collapsed onto the floor near the door, I sat there for abt 10 mins shaking and laughing and trying to get my breath back, after that I crawled up the stairs so as not to get blood on the carpet and I rand a little water into the bath and put my feet in.

The dare was fun to do even tho it did not go to plan and I am down a pair of trainers, socks, t-shirt and tracksuit bottoms lol.

Old 05-14-2012, 08:13 AM   #8
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaLang View Post
...It took me a good 8 mins running full on to get home, I was shaking like mad, my heart was pounding and I was very short of breath my feet were cut and bleeding and they hurt like crazy I managed to get the key in the door and I fell into the house, I collapsed onto the floor near the door, I sat there for abt 10 mins shaking and laughing and trying to get my breath back, after that I crawled up the stairs so as not to get blood on the carpet and I rand a little water into the bath and put my feet in.

The dare was fun to do even tho it did not go to plan and I am down a pair of trainers, socks, t-shirt and tracksuit bottoms lol.
Amazing adventure! Hope your feet are feeling better...
Bandana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:07 PM   #9
archie21
getDare Succubus

I wonder who took your things... maybe someone who was hjealous or maybe wanted the cubicle... well done Emma.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 01:12 PM   #10
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie21 View Post
I wonder who took your things... maybe someone who was hjealous or maybe wanted the cubicle... well done Emma.
I have no idea who took them, I am in two minds to go back and ask if they have been handed in but I think they may know it was me that ran out naked lol

Old 05-16-2012, 01:18 PM   #11
archie21
getDare Succubus

well now isn't that a dare you should take up..

explain that you were feeling very sick and didn't think you would get home but you put your things outside so you wouldn't be sick on them.... when you discovered that they were gone you paniced and ran out....

Old 05-16-2012, 01:19 PM   #12
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
well now isn't that a dare you should take up..

explain that you were feeling very sick and didn't think you would get home but you put your things outside so you wouldn't be sick on them.... when you discovered that they were gone you paniced and ran out....
lol dont think anyone would believe that

Old 05-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #13
archie21
getDare Succubus

don't try don't get.. or does your reputation go before you... have you been naked or caught doing something rude in sainsbury's before?

Old 05-16-2012, 03:00 PM   #14
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
don't try don't get.. or does your reputation go before you... have you been naked or caught doing something rude in sainsbury's before?

Not caught but have done flashing and nude there

Old 05-16-2012, 03:37 PM   #15
archie21
getDare Succubus

spill the beans flashing and nude?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bag, bathroom, clothes