Sharkbait

This is a nice solo predicament.
Old 10-12-2020, 02:30 PM   #17
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
I'll be looking forward to that challenge please make it a good one.
However I think you deserve to have a punishment for not doing your dare.
Next time you pee, I triple dog dare you to pee in a bottle then to drink it.
Report back to us.
BTW this dare was disgustingly fun.

1. Don't hold your breath. I am busy these days, and your main activity zone is not really familiar to me so I can't just get creative. I will have to make up something but I don't have any flash of inspiration.

2. Nope. Don't hold your breath at all. Not gonna happen.

3. I am happy that you (and others) find it fun. I would not at all - but do find it fun to hear of the adventures people have while in the predicament.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 10:25 AM   #18
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

This is definitely one of the better solo dares that I’ve seen here and I’ve been here for quite a while so congratulations 🥳. Ima try this tonight

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 04:26 PM   #19
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDarez View Post
This is definitely one of the better solo dares that I’ve seen here and I’ve been here for quite a while so congratulations 🥳. Ima try this tonight
Thank you.
Tell us all the dirty details of how it works out for you.
Old 10-25-2020, 03:46 AM   #20
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

So I seen this dare a few days ago and decided I’d try it when nobody was home. Yesterday was that day! I began saving my piss in a large container at about 5pm and ended up with a lot more than I needed! Anyway, I set everything up and got to work!

I put the handcuff on my left wrist and placed the bottle in my mouth, I put the keys down by my legs so only my right hand could reach, I poured the half warm half cold litre of piss into the bottle and locked the cuff to the banisters (yes I was on the landing).

I pretty much instantly regretted it but was extremely turned on knowing that there was quite literally nothing I could do other than swallow a full litre of stale piss. The bottle was pretty big so even while my tongue was trying to stem the flow, there was a constant trickle that I couldn’t stop, enough to keep my mouth full of piss constantly with no break. I plucked up the courage to start taking bigger mouthfuls, a couple of times I couldn’t keep my tongue against the lid and so huge gulps flew straight down my throat.

It got harder, the further I got and even though my stomach was by now, 90% piss, the bottle seemed to be never ending. The taste was beginning to get sickening as I was obviously now tasting the piss from hours ago. I considered giving up and just letting the rest of the bottle just spill all over me but then I realised that I was lying on the landing, the carpeted landing and I don’t think my parents would have been too impressed with the large piss stain so I continued gulping.

It took 8 minutes of drinking before I eventually finished the bottle. I have to admit, if I wasn’t such a deprived piggy, I would have regretted the whole thing but I am so I loved it 🥰

10/10 for the thought that was put into this one, was definitely the best solo dare I’ve done considering that once you make the decision to pour that piss, there is nothing you can do that doesn’t result in a bad time!

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DirtyDarez for this post:
Old 10-25-2020, 01:06 PM   #21
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Wonderful report. Here it is again with some edits - like arranging music!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDarez View Post
I set everything up and got to work!
I put the handcuff on my left wrist and placed the bottle in my mouth,
I put the keys down by my legs so only my right hand could reach,
I poured the half warm half cold litre of piss into the bottle and locked the cuff

I pretty much instantly regretted it
but was extremely turned on knowing that there was quite literally nothing I could do

even while my tongue was trying to stem the flow, there was a constant trickle that I couldn’t stop,

I couldn’t keep my tongue against the lid and so huge gulps flew straight down my throat.

It got harder, the further I got and even though my stomach was by now, 90% piss, the bottle seemed to be never ending. The taste was beginning to get sickening

I considered giving up and just letting the rest of the bottle just spill all over me but ... I continued gulping.

definitely the best solo dare I’ve done considering that once you make the decision to pour that piss, there is nothing you can do that doesn’t result in a bad time!
Thanks for the report.

Yes!
I like that part too: once you fill the bottle in your mouth and lock up your free hand - THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO!

I will try to think of something else..........
Old 11-13-2020, 03:14 PM   #22
Messy Ash

Default A disastrous flood

It could not have gone more horrifically wrong. The setup worked well enough, tied to bed by my feet and left hand, funnel in my mouth, filled with pee... I don't see myself ever getting used to the taste of pee, just blocking the funnel with my tongue was not a fun experience. And there I was, more immobilized than i've ever been, with almost 1l of pee between me and freedom.

Here's where it gets bad, I try to let a little pee in my mouth, and misjudge the strength of the flow. I got a gulp down as it went other places, making me cough. I turn my head to not drown and of course the still mostly full funnel dislodges, going over my head. Keeping it level was not on my mind as I coughed pee out of my lungs and it went all over my chest, the covers, the pillow... everywhere

Several hours of cleaning myself and the room later I think I saved the covers and the pillow, but the mattress might be done. Guess I'm sleeping on the couch for a bit.
Messy Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Messy Ash for this post:
Old 11-15-2020, 12:42 AM   #23
Hidden Desires

Hey! I did a modified version of your dare! It ended up being very similar to yours, but I gave myself chances to better or worse options lol.

You can read my post here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92907

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hidden Desires for this post:
Old 11-15-2020, 01:17 AM   #24
ammu
getDare Sweetheart

Hi all, I'm interested in this. Text me on kik. I will be doing it on skype so u could watch me do it live
Kik: exhibist
ammu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 04:02 AM   #25
stonedboned

Msg on Kik for piss fun cbtdude
stonedboned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 11:27 AM   #26
rhl
getDare Succubus

Personally, in general, I don't like to give out dares that I am not at least willing to at least try.
This way my boundaries are pushed.
Old 11-15-2020, 02:54 PM   #27
Gengar

wow very nice predicament dare!
im too scared to try this myself but i loved reading the reports
Dislikes: oral, anal
Limits: face pics, public, family, illegal, blood, scat, permanent

my toys and clothes:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92913
wanna give me a predicament bondage task?https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400953
PM dares:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91736
Gengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 12:47 PM   #28
a7suxen

Default similar dares?

i've been looking for other predicament dares like this one, anyone know where i can find them?
a7suxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 12:37 PM   #29
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to wedgied

I was sent a link to this by someone I often play with, and they've said I'm going to have to do it next time we play, but with their piss and instead of lying on their bed I'm going to do it on my clothes so that if I spill anything it's on the clothes I'll need to be wear to go home! He also said he might add some other components depending on what he comes up with! I'm currently away with work so won't be doing this till we see each other again in December but I'm so nervous about it, although knowing there is nothing I'll be able to do except drink it is exciting.

Great idea for a dare!

kik: wedgied1

MY PM DARES
wedgied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 04:23 PM   #30
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

ooh! if you have a secont person you have way more options! they could tie up everything, tickle you to make you squirm or when you are almost done, pee in the bottle as you drink it!

Advertisements
Kink Talk