Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-11-2021, 02:27 AM   #1
Gengar

Key seeking predicament bonage dares and ideas

hi, i am a huge fan of predicament bondage. i love putting others in it, watching it and sometimes i love to try it myself. i always try things my self first before doing it to a sub.

so im looking for some interesting self bondage dares that i could do with any of the toys i have that i could maybe use on somebody else in the future.

i will try to do any dares posted and write a report on each and if i use your idea on somebody else in the future ill let you know how that goes too

here is a list of the things i can use for the dares:
ceiling mount
sturdy bed, possible to tie rope anywhere to it
several different purple rope legnths
several belts and scarfes
4 purple fluffy cuff straps
4 purple fluffy ankle straps
2 purple fluffy collars
handcuffs
padlock
large padlock with electrical timed release (no safety release)
black lead
purple ball gag
spider ring gag
blindfold
purple whip
purple crop
double pinwheel
ball vice
glass plug with long black fluffy tail
pink plug with round fluffy bunny tail
anal hook
vibrating dildo
stuff for nipples: clamps with chain, clover clamps with chain, 6 heavy duty clips, 2 clothes pegs, 2 tiny clothes pegs, 2 nipple suckers, skirt hanger, 10 strong electrical crocodile clips, 2 large pins that fit inside any bra.

i look forward to hearing your ideas x
Dislikes: oral, anal
Limits: face pics, public, family, illegal, blood, scat, permanent

my toys and clothes:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92913
wanna give me a predicament bondage task?https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400953
PM dares:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91736
Gengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 06:03 AM   #2
boundupone

Hi. For this you will also need elastic bungee hooks (very cheap on Amazon).

Make sure you get dressed up nice and slutty first

Put on your strongest nipple clamps, tie them together with around 2 feet of string

Next put on your ball vice nice and tight and tie some string on to it, enough so it easily touches the floor while standing

Now tie string very tight around the head of your cock. You should have a couple of feet length left.

Now you red to tie the string on your ball vice to something heavy (say up to 10kg). Put the bungee to your ceiling mount and attach to nipples and cock string. Now you need to adjust all the lengths carefully so your legs are bent a few inches to keep the weight attached to the ball vice on the floor, but at this level the nipple clamps and cock head string are pulling against the bungee nice and strong.

Now secure your wrist behind your back using the electronic timer to set the longest time you dare.

Now your ball’s are being crushed and pulled down and your nipples and cock are being pulled up. As your legs get tired you will want to bend them more or straighten them. But any movement means choosing more pain in one area to reduce in the other
Hard limits - Face, family, friends, scat, pee, vomit, illegal, blood

Girls, want to take control of my electrics? -
Remote Control E-stim
boundupone is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to boundupone for this post:
Old 03-15-2021, 03:03 PM   #3
Gengar

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundupone View Post
Hi. For this you will also need elastic bungee hooks (very cheap on Amazon).

Make sure you get dressed up nice and slutty first

Put on your strongest nipple clamps, tie them together with around 2 feet of string

Next put on your ball vice nice and tight and tie some string on to it, enough so it easily touches the floor while standing

Now tie string very tight around the head of your cock. You should have a couple of feet length left.

Now you red to tie the string on your ball vice to something heavy (say up to 10kg). Put the bungee to your ceiling mount and attach to nipples and cock string. Now you need to adjust all the lengths carefully so your legs are bent a few inches to keep the weight attached to the ball vice on the floor, but at this level the nipple clamps and cock head string are pulling against the bungee nice and strong.

Now secure your wrist behind your back using the electronic timer to set the longest time you dare.

Now your ball’s are being crushed and pulled down and your nipples and cock are being pulled up. As your legs get tired you will want to bend them more or straighten them. But any movement means choosing more pain in one area to reduce in the other
hey thank you for the dare!
i just tried this as my bungees came in the post today.

so the first thing i did was try various ways of tying my cock as ive never done that before but i had trouble with it popping off with any great amount of pull so i decided to scrap that and just reinforce the clamps instead.

i tied an elastic band around the clover clamps so they wouldnt pull off with extra force and i attached enough bungees to the ceiling to be very scary.

as i couldnt wear anything that would cover my nippes or balls i put on an underbust corset and stockings then i put the ball vice on. i worked out that if i put my heavy lockbox on the floor with a bungee going through the padlock it could attach to the vice and even when fully stretched i wouldnt be able to stand fully without lifting the whole box.

next i put my wrist straps on and set my timer for 5 minutes. i know it dooesnt sound like a lot but the bungees scared me and i thought i could always do it again if it was too easy.

now i was ready i knelt down to attach the vice to my lockbox and put on my clover clamps nice and secure. i stood up (as much as it allowed me to) to hook the bungees to my clamps and i could already tell how hard this was goinng be be. already in a lot of pain i clicked the lock closed on my cuffs before i could change my mind. omg.

i knew this was almost impossible for me to stay like this as im already feeling weak at the knees but the bunges were so strong so a few times in the first minute i tried to stand up but that was excruciating and im not used to ball pain so there is no way i can lift that box with my clamped balls.

after probably only a minute had passed and i had received various hights and types of pain balancing between trying to stand several times and also bend my legs more so it wasnt as hard, i finally caved.

i had to kneel down. although the ball pain was now not bad, the pain my nipples were in was insane as all of the bungees were fully stretched. thankfully they did stretch that far but only just!

so for what seemed like the longest 4 minutes ever i had to endure the immense pain as i look down at my nipples being stretched thinking this is the price for being so weak
i tried to stand again once because it was so bad but it was no use so i just accepted it.

when the lock beeped i franticly ripped it of so i could take the clamps off and take the bongee off my vice then i just layed there for a while trying to sooth my nipples.

thanks again for the dare, it didnt as i expected it would. it was deffinitely a lot harder but im glad i did it. i hope my report is enjoyable to read as i love to read those of others.
let me know what you think or if you think i should try something else
gengar x

wanna give me a predicament bondage task?https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400953
Old 03-15-2021, 03:46 PM   #4
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

this... https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=391565

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 04:36 PM   #5
Gengar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
i have seriously concidered this dare for a while but i still havnt even tried pee drinking so if i attemp it ill have to try it first then maybe not with a whole litre lol

Old 03-15-2021, 04:40 PM   #6
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Hmm, I like pantsing, so here's one for that:

Wear some loose pants, squat down, then loop some rope through either the belt loops or all the way through the legs, and tie it to your ankles. Should be just long enough to tie off when you're squatting down.

For a little fun, maybe put that bunny tail plug in your rear, as you'll see in a bit...

Now you either have to squat down and hop around, or stand up and have your pants pulled down! xD
For incentive to stay down and hop, maybe wear the bunny plug and no underwear haha

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 02:14 AM   #7
boundupone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gengar View Post
hey thank you for the dare!
i just tried this as my bungees came in the post today.

so the first thing i did was try various ways of tying my cock as ive never done that before but i had trouble with it popping off with any great amount of pull so i decided to scrap that and just reinforce the clamps instead.

i tied an elastic band around the clover clamps so they wouldnt pull off with extra force and i attached enough bungees to the ceiling to be very scary.

as i couldnt wear anything that would cover my nippes or balls i put on an underbust corset and stockings then i put the ball vice on. i worked out that if i put my heavy lockbox on the floor with a bungee going through the padlock it could attach to the vice and even when fully stretched i wouldnt be able to stand fully without lifting the whole box.

next i put my wrist straps on and set my timer for 5 minutes. i know it dooesnt sound like a lot but the bungees scared me and i thought i could always do it again if it was too easy.

now i was ready i knelt down to attach the vice to my lockbox and put on my clover clamps nice and secure. i stood up (as much as it allowed me to) to hook the bungees to my clamps and i could already tell how hard this was goinng be be. already in a lot of pain i clicked the lock closed on my cuffs before i could change my mind. omg.

i knew this was almost impossible for me to stay like this as im already feeling weak at the knees but the bunges were so strong so a few times in the first minute i tried to stand up but that was excruciating and im not used to ball pain so there is no way i can lift that box with my clamped balls.

after probably only a minute had passed and i had received various hights and types of pain balancing between trying to stand several times and also bend my legs more so it wasnt as hard, i finally caved.

i had to kneel down. although the ball pain was now not bad, the pain my nipples were in was insane as all of the bungees were fully stretched. thankfully they did stretch that far but only just!

so for what seemed like the longest 4 minutes ever i had to endure the immense pain as i look down at my nipples being stretched thinking this is the price for being so weak
i tried to stand again once because it was so bad but it was no use so i just accepted it.

when the lock beeped i franticly ripped it of so i could take the clamps off and take the bongee off my vice then i just layed there for a while trying to sooth my nipples.

thanks again for the dare, it didnt as i expected it would. it was deffinitely a lot harder but im glad i did it. i hope my report is enjoyable to read as i love to read those of others.
let me know what you think or if you think i should try something else
gengar x
Great report, thank you for taking the time to write it. Sounds like a fun few minutes for you!
Hard limits - Face, family, friends, scat, pee, vomit, illegal, blood

Girls, want to take control of my electrics? -
Remote Control E-stim
boundupone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 05:39 PM   #8
Gengar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
Hmm, I like pantsing, so here's one for that:

Wear some loose pants, squat down, then loop some rope through either the belt loops or all the way through the legs, and tie it to your ankles. Should be just long enough to tie off when you're squatting down.

For a little fun, maybe put that bunny tail plug in your rear, as you'll see in a bit...

Now you either have to squat down and hop around, or stand up and have your pants pulled down! xD
For incentive to stay down and hop, maybe wear the bunny plug and no underwear haha
hey thanks for the dare!
i dont have any pants that are too loose but i tried it with some more casual jeans not fastened and it worked a bit. when i stood up they were pulled down then when i crouched to pull them up i ended up falling over and becoming an almost frogtied mess on the floor lol.
if i find some loose tracksuit bottoms or something that had belt hooks ill try this again

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, pain, predicament bondage, self bondage, torture