Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-19-2009, 12:12 AM   #1
PeterGibbons

Send a message via MSN to PeterGibbons Send a message via Yahoo to PeterGibbons
Flag Blue Your Turn!

“I have prepared your next challenge, my dear.” I looked over at Alice who was sitting in the passenger seat next to me. She slowly shifted her focus from out the window to me, her gaze carried with it a subtle sense of seduction. “Oh have you? What 'pleasures' have you come up with this time?” Her voice was smooth but it did little mask the sarcasm in her voice. If anyone had heard her, they would had thought her to be cold and bitchy. But my ears are well attuned to understanding the true meaning behind her words, something which took me years to develop. “You'll see when we get there.” I replied with a smile. She looked back out the window seemingly disinterested.

The sun had begun to set behind the western mountains ahead of us and the sky was burning a brilliant orange. For years artists and poets have expressed the immaculate beauty of the sunsets of the Arizona deserts but we barely noticed it. Having lived in Arizona almost all our lives, we took such things for granted.

“Alice, we are almost there. I need you now to remove your clothes. There is a bag under your seat to put them in.”Alice looked at me with a bored expression on her face but it didn't fool me. I could tell by her subtle body language that she was excited. Wildly excited. Yet years of practice and training at masking her real emotions had paid off. She could fool anyone. Anyone but me of course. “Fine. But it's your turn to drop off the dry cleaning this week. You better make sure these get included. Wadding up my clothes and throwing them into a plastic bag isn't going to keep them wrinkle free you know.” Her voice was venomous and full of spite. All I could hear though was the growing excitement in her voice. I glanced over slightly as she pulled off her shirt. Most men would be instantly attracted to her breasts which rested in a black laced bra, which was ever so slightly too small. But I on the other hand paid them no mind.. Yes they were there. Yes they were soft and prefect in size and shape but they were nothing in comparison to her beautiful red curled hair. The thick locks bounced back into place around her neck as the shirt ran through it. So soft and clean her hair glowed as it reflected the brilliant sunset. “Keep your eyes on the road Jason, your starting to swerve.” She said calmly as she unhooked her bra. I adverted my eyes and kept them on the road as told.

We continued to drive in silence for another mile or two before we arrived at our destination. As I parked the car, I looked at Alice. Her body was completely revealed, her clothes in the bag as asked. God she is beautiful. She looked at me and our eyes met. “So what's the challenge?” her voice was now unmasked and excited. Her eager eyes revealed a strong desire to hear what she must do. “Open the glove box, inside is a manila envelope, it contains all your instructions and everything you need to get started.” I told her. She popped open the glove box as told and removed the thin manila envelope. “Don't open it yet.” I reached over and gave her a tender kiss on the cheek. “Get out of the car and wait. When you can no longer see me, you may begin your challenge and open the envelope.” and with that I started the engine up and waited without looking at her to exit the car. She moved slowly, undoing her seatbelt. Never before had I started her off with such vague instructions, nor left her side. She was uncertain. “Don't worry. I've planned everything out to the last detail.” I said trying to reassure her. It worked. She quickly opened the door, and stepped out of the car, the manila envelope at hand and shut the door behind her. I watched her walk off the hot pavement towards the soft grass. She simply sat down, placing the envelope next to her and waited for me to drive off. I lingered for just a moment, fighting back the desire to get out of the car and make love to her right there in the grass. It would be so easy. But that's not why we are here I told myself. I put the car into reverse and backed out of the parking spot. Less than five minutes later, both Alice and the park were out of sight.

---

Thank you for reading! Please remember to leave feedback before you go!
PeterGibbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:14 AM   #2
dragonator
getDare Devil

please continue this is good

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:13 PM   #3
TheFloss

This is a great start! I'm excited to see what happens to Alice.
TheFloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:24 PM   #4
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

At first I thought this would be a continuation of a previous story that I had not read before so the beginning was kind of vague to me a little bit, but that's your choice of starting so it's not a complaint. I must say this does keep the reader intrigued you have developed a very good hook in such little dialogue. I didn't notice any mechanical errors or spelling errors and no real ambiguity. I am really excited to see where this story travels.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:38 PM   #5
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

i agree with komodo MORE PLEASE

lol very nice story i dont usualy liek vague starts but i love the description and the over all feel of this story so you got a fan =)

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:17 AM   #6
overlord

nice start..i like where this is going
overlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:05 AM   #7
PeterGibbons

Default Part two

The Eastern sky grew black as the sun set and the storm approched. It had been years since Alice had seen the monsoon storms, the heat of the city simply prevented them from ever reaching her. Had it not been for the distant clash of thunder growing louder and more frequent, Alice probably would had never even thought about being caught in the storm. She looked into the distance, Jason and the car were just specks in the horizon. “Good enough” she said to herself. A warm breeze from the east began to pick up and as it brushed against her naked skin, Alice instantly became aware of how exposed she was. She quickly looked around her to see if anyone could see her. The parking lot was empty. So were the paths leading up to it but behind her, on the other side of the park she saw a large group of people playing soccer in the open grass. Maybe a dozen players and just as many spectators.

The breeze blew past her once again, this time colder and carrying with it the scent of rain. Alice looked up at the storm which was nearly over head now. “Oh hell... planned everything out my ass.” Alice whispered a curse but knew that Jason didn't lie. He wanted her to be caught in the rain like this. He wanted her to be running through this park doing whatever challenge he had setup for her to do. Realizing she was wasting time being afraid to be seen, Alice tore open the large envelope she retrieved from the glove box and dumped out it's contents into the grass in front of her. A letter and a small key fell out. She unfolded the letter and read it's message quietly to herself.

Quote:
“Dear Alice,

Your goal is simple: Get back home. The key included with this note is to a locker in the men's locker room located on the south west side of the park. You will find your next task in that locker. Hurry, it's going to be raining soon.

Your lover and friend,

-Jason”
No sooner than she finished reading the letter a rain drop landed on it. Then another. Alice looked up at the sky again and saw the coming down pour of rain. Not wanting to get caught in the rain, she scrambled to her feet and took off down one of the paths as quickly as she could towards the south west side of the park. A gust of rain-chilled wind chased her down the path, it's cool arms feeling all across her backside. Alice's body grew goosebumps and her hands naturally moved to cover her breasts and crotch. She had been naked outside many times before but this wind made her feel exceptionally exposed. As she continued down the path she searched for the locker room. There were many buildings scattered throughout the park, each one built in the style of a mexican hacienda. “For a park out in the middle of no where, this place is pretty high end. Now where is the damn locker room?!” Alice spoke out loud in half anger, half excitement. Her heart jumped when she started to hear the rain smacking against the stone path behind her, it's noise growing louder. There was no avoiding it now. Alice continued to run down the path but there was no hope for out running the storm.

The rain had caught up to her and struck her mercilessly. The thick droplets of water battered her back as they were carried by the wind. Her hair became wet and started to hang down at the added weight of the water, sticking to her back and shoulders. With in moments Alice was completely soaked and cold. The path became wet and slippery, forcing her to slow down. Thunder boomed overhead as if the storm was somehow expressing dominance over her.

Alice passed a direction sign which revealed that she was heading down the right path to the locker room. She doubled her efforts but the thoughts of the soccer team and the spectators came to mind. There was no way she could explain her situation to someone if they saw her. She would have to make sure she didn't get seen if she wanted to avoid humiliation. Ducking behind a bush, Alice got off the path to get a good look at the group of people who were playing soccer. She could see them a lot easier now then back at the parking lot. The players were clearly just normal people enjoying themselves. None of them wore uniforms and the people watching looked more like family members than fans. “Good, this might mean they won't be using the locker room or even better be leaving soon.” thought Alice. The closest building was probably about a hundred feet away ahead of her, it's entrance faced away from the field the players were playing soccer in. Creeping around so that the building would block the view of the player's and the spectators, Alice headed for the entrance. Her feet muddy, body completely wet and her hands at her sides, she entered through the open passage into the building. Finally out of the rain, she took a second to pull back her hair and shake off what water she could.

The passage split into two directions, built into the wall in a mosaic of crushed tile was a sign that read “ladies” and the other direction read “gentlemen”. Cautiously, Alice walked toward the entrance for gentlemen and peeked around the corner. A row of urinals, sinks and stalls. “Damn it.” she thought, “this is just a bathroom.” She was about to turn and leave but a sign at the back end of the room caught her eye. “Showers / Lockers” with an arrow pointing in a direction behind the stalls. Suddenly filled with hope, Alice tip toed into the bathroom. It seemed empty but all the stall doors were shut and there was no way she was about to crawl on a men's room floor to look for feet under the doors. She reached the end of the row of stalls when she heard the slam of a locker door around the corner and with it footsteps heading in her direction. Alice's mind raced as she looked for a place to hide. The only option was a stall, she pushed open the door to the closest one and slid in. She quickly but silently shut the door behind her, not bothering to lock it.

The foot steps walked past the stall door and towards one of the many sinks. Whoever it was washed their hands and quickly left. Alice stood in the stall for a few minutes working up the courage to leave the privacy of the stall. She listened hard for anyone else but apart from the pounding of the rain on the roof of the building, the bathroom was silent. Nervous but feeling it was safe to get out, Alice opened the door and slipped around the corner to the locker room. The room was tiny. It had only one row of lockers against the wall to her left, a bench in front of those and two shower heads on the wall to the right. Despite the high quality of everything, the cramped space of the area totally ruined the feel of the room. Worst of all there was only one entrance and nothing to hide behind. If anyone came in, she would be completely exposed with nothing to do about it. Her heart raced as she was realizing this. She walked to the row of lockers and looked at the key she was holding, etched into one side was “4”. She put the key into the locker with the matching number and it popped open. Inside was small, yet tall ice chest. On the side facing outward, it was written, “Dear Alice, I hope you are having fun, inside is your second clue though it might take you some time to get to it. You cannot leave the locker room until you have gotten it. Enjoy!” Alice pulled out the ice chest and set it on the bench. She hesitated for a moment before opening, unsure of what to really expect. She opened the lid and as if on cue the thunder outside roared as Alice stood in shock at what she saw inside.

---

Thank you for your support! Please leave feedback after reading!

Last edited by PeterGibbons; 07-21-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:04 AM   #8
AlmightyElemental
Distinguished Member

It's official, you've got me hooked. I can't WAIT to find out what's in that ice chest. What a devilish little man he is for having cooked this up...
AlmightyElemental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:34 PM   #9
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Apart from one little error I saw this story is genius. Your use of seductive ambiguity (a.k.a. cliffhangers) is amazing. Also the fact this pretty much only involves one person and does not really go into hardcore stuff, at least not yet, is a nice touch. You don't skip any details and you are making this a very enjoyable and suspenseful read. Keep up the good work!

Click here!

Old 07-21-2009, 02:47 PM   #10
BLOEM51

This story got the potential to become a great story Can`t wait for the next chapter
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:53 PM   #11
PeterGibbons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
Apart from one little error I saw this story is genius. Your use of seductive ambiguity (a.k.a. cliffhangers) is amazing. Also the fact this pretty much only involves one person and does not really go into hardcore stuff, at least not yet, is a nice touch. You don't skip any details and you are making this a very enjoyable and suspenseful read. Keep up the good work!
Thank you Komodo Jones, but what would that little error you saw be? I'd like to correct it if possible.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:02 PM   #12
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterGibbons View Post
Thank you Komodo Jones, but what would that little error you saw be? I'd like to correct it if possible.
The error is in the last paragraph with this sentence.
If anyone came in, should be completely exposed with nothing to do about it.

I think you combined the words she and would to make should where I think it would be clearer if the sentence was "If anyone came in, she would be completely exposed with nothing to do about it."

Click here!

Old 07-21-2009, 07:48 PM   #13
PeterGibbons

Thank you, error corrected. Part three will be posted tonight!
Old 07-21-2009, 08:48 PM   #14
Ghost

Send a message via MSN to Ghost Send a message via Yahoo to Ghost

Awesome job....
I like the story; i wonder if she has to run the whole way home lol
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:29 PM   #15
PeterGibbons

Default Part Three

Alice looked into the ice chest with mixed emotions of fear, awe, but most of all excitement. Inside was a single item; a glass dildo. It was beautiful with elaborate spiral designs,and inside the center of it, just a few inches below the tip, there was a small silver canister. Alice's eyes widened as she looked at it, knowing the pleasure it could bring her. As she touched it to pull it out of the ice chest she realized it was cold to the touch. This dildo was not made out of glass, but rather solid, crystal clear ice. Alice understood at once. “...it might take you some time to get to it...” she quoted to herself the note Jason left on the ice chest. She was still dripping wet from the rain, but now it was her own juices that ran down her legs. The build up of the whole situation fell onto her in an instant. The fact she was standing naked in a men's locker room, the rain, the risk of being seen. All of it added to her desire to be pleasured. “Jason, you are amazing. Thank you!” and with that being said, Alice laid down on the bench, and put the dildo up to the lips of her vagina. She let it sit there for just a moment. Letting it graze her skin. Alice started slow, pushing it into herself as she gasped at the coldness of it. Once it was in all the way, she lost control. She quickly pulled it out and pushed it back in over and over again, enjoying the strange combination of pleasure and pain. Outside of the bathroom, Alice's loud moans of pleasure were drowned out instantly by the sound of the pounding rain.

It never occurred to Alice to simply melt the dildo using the showers or sinks. Even the rain would had quickly melted it. No, that would be cheating. Jason and Alice have played many games like this in the past. She had learned that completing a task is not nearly as important as completing it the way it was intended to be completed. The silver canister, and whatever it held, would only be worth getting if she got it the way Jason wanted her to get it. Cheating would cheapen the excitement. It would make the game less fun. Alice was going to get that silver canister the way Jason wanted her to, even if it meant risking humiliation and pain.

As Alice gripped the dildo it constantly melted in her hand. Alice was on the edge. Breathing heavily, switching hands as one grew to cold to hold it anymore, the other playing with her breasts. Her cold hands and the weather caused her to nipples to harden as she teased her self. “Oh God! Yes!” She was nearly at her climax when she heard the silver canister hit the ground beneath her. It scared her so much so that she cried out in surprise and let go of the dildo. It hit the ground and shattered into several shards of ice, all of which were quickly melting away. Alice did not know what had happened immediately. One moment she was giving herself amazing pleasure, the next it was all gone. She felt her self calm down and the promise of an orgasm was gone. “No... not when I was so close!” she whispered. “It was so beautiful, so painful, so.... wonderful.” her temper began to rise as she realized what had happened just now but it was short lived. Footsteps from the bathroom echoed into locker room.

Alice was frozen in fear. Her dissatisfaction evaporated at the fear of being caught. She had no where to run, no where to hide. “Man, some game that was huh?” said a voice. “Yeah it was! Too bad this storm came up, we were totally going to beat you!” “Yeah right dude!” The voices continued idle chit chat as the men went about their business in the bathroom. “Please don't come back here... Please don't come back here...” Alice prayed that the guys would just do whatever it is they had to do and leave. Looking around for anything to help her she remembered the silver canister. She reached under the bench and retrieved it. Alice twisted off the cap and inside the small compartment was another key. She looked at the side and etched on its side was the number “8”. “Hey, hold on man, I left some stuff in one of the lockers here.” One of the voices from the bathroom announced and with it, their footsteps headed towards Alice. With no other options, Alice ran up to the number eight locker, put in the key and pulled open the door.

Resting inside was a large bath towel and a small backpack hanging up on the hook. Alice grabbed the towel and wrapped it around herself just as the young man turned around the corner. She turned to him and yelled out in surprise, “What are you DOING in here?! Get out!”. The young man was stupefied. Alice's years of training to control her emotions when she wanted paid off in so many ways. “This is the women's bathroom, GET OUT!” she yelled at the guy with such ferocity and hatred that he just took a few steps back, nearly afraid of her. Their eye's met for only a moment before he bolted out of the bathroom. Alice heard a brief confused argument between the two men before it became silent again. Alice sighed in relief and sat down on the bench to calm her racing heart. “That was so damn close...” she said to herself. Her breathing steadied as she sat and listened to the rain outside.

---

Thank you for reading! Please leave feedback!

Advertisements
Kink Talk