Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-16-2023, 07:29 AM   #451
MrJB
Distinguished Member

I think given that we know she doesn't want to be involved anymore/is unlikely to do anything kinky, it is pointless to include the new gf in more dares/unfair to her.

Instead, if Miss.Public wants to go down the route of having to make a deal with people, she should have Aylin tell her one person who received the uncensored pics, and then she has to contact that person to 'make a deal' to not show those pics around - fulfilling whatever the other person wants.

I will say it is 100% a bad idea, but so was the whole idea of sending people pics

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 01:16 AM   #452
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Just a small update: A friend just posted all 10 pics (but the censored version) into our whatsapp group, so now all my closest friends (male and female, 16 in total) saw me doing all this stuff *-* Im so fucking happy that it is just the censored one *-* i dont hope the pics go around that much *-*
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 02-08-2023, 01:03 PM   #453
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
Just a small update: A friend just posted all 10 pics (but the censored version) into our whatsapp group, so now all my closest friends (male and female, 16 in total) saw me doing all this stuff *-* Im so fucking happy that it is just the censored one *-* i dont hope the pics go around that much *-*
Any notable reactions from the group?

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 10:53 PM   #454
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Any notable reactions from the group?
no, they shortly reacted like "lol" or "ehhww" or emojis or so ♥
Old 02-09-2023, 02:27 PM   #455
Santagar
getDare Sweetheart

Do you think your friend posted it in the group because he had recognized you since you're also in the group or he posted it because he didn't recognize you?
Old 02-09-2023, 10:43 PM   #456
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

actually its not the first time nudes landed in this group (but last time it were nudes of a stranger lol) ♥ I guess its just like he wanted to share the pics to his friends like "look at this haha"
Old 02-10-2023, 02:16 PM   #457
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
Did it turn you on or humiliate you, seeing your nudes in the chat (or maybe both)? Do you think any of your other friends have recognized that it is you?
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 11:25 AM   #458
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
Did it turn you on or humiliate you, seeing your nudes in the chat (or maybe both)? Do you think any of your other friends have recognized that it is you?
yes it definitely turned me on a lot ♥ it was really humiliating and i felt very embarrassed, but since nobody said my name or seemed to recognize me it feels like a very lucky thing ♥ makes me horny lol *-*

I think most of them wont recognize me on the pics, because we did our censor job good ♥ but from my body most of the women should have at least a good chance to recognize it, but most of them only saw me in underwear, not naked ;P

I feel lucky ♥
The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 02-25-2023, 09:50 AM   #459
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

How about we start with this threads real topic again haha ♥

Tell me what pics i should take and where i should drop them in Town or so ;P
Please be very detailed ♥
Old 02-25-2023, 10:10 AM   #460
Hidden Desires

Find a construction site with a portable toilet. Go there when nobody is there (night usually) and take a few photos. I encourage you to get as creative as possible, so bring some toys. One photo should be you standing outside of the toilet, naked, taken in a manner that it is obvious that you are at THAT toilet. Other photo ideas to take would be fingering on the toilet, fucking your holes with a dildo inside, or licking something in the toilet (if able).

I want you to take a good 5-10 photos. Be sure to show face (if not a limit). Go back after you have them printed out and tape them to the inside walls of the portable toilet, so the fine construction workers have a nice view to look out while pissing. If you are into riskier play, you can timestamp the photos, and return around that time generally each night this week.

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hidden Desires for this post:
Old 02-25-2023, 10:14 AM   #461
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

How about a pic of you sitting on the floor, legs spread, camera between your legs like this but with your breasts in view too.

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-p...hite-627405824

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 02:14 AM   #462
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Desires View Post
Find a construction site with a portable toilet. Go there when nobody is there (night usually) and take a few photos. I encourage you to get as creative as possible, so bring some toys. One photo should be you standing outside of the toilet, naked, taken in a manner that it is obvious that you are at THAT toilet. Other photo ideas to take would be fingering on the toilet, fucking your holes with a dildo inside, or licking something in the toilet (if able).

I want you to take a good 5-10 photos. Be sure to show face (if not a limit). Go back after you have them printed out and tape them to the inside walls of the portable toilet, so the fine construction workers have a nice view to look out while pissing. If you are into riskier play, you can timestamp the photos, and return around that time generally each night this week.
That is delicious.

Creative, humiliating, adventurous - and as risky as she really wants it to be.

Good thinking there. *highfive*

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 07:11 AM   #463
bdsmlover24

Some new ideas for you (even if the first look a bit like one suggested above) :

1) Go to a nightclub wearing just a dress and flirt with mens until you find one that accept your deal : He can fuck you in the toilets if he first take a picture of you naked there. When you find your "assistant" go to the men restroom with him, give him your phone and go in one stall. Undress totally and take the pose for him to take the picture. Make sure he take a nice shot where it is obvious your are in THIS toilets of this nightclub (have severals stalls on the picture and logo, tags ...). When you thing the picture is nice (make him restart the picture if it is not good enough) invite the men into your stall to give him the promised reward ! Enjoy the end of the night how you want. During the following days you will print this picture 20 times and go back to the same nightclub. Tape one picture on the inside door of each stall (both men and women restrooms) and drop the rest of them in different places of the club : In the middle of the dance floor, on the bar, under a table when you pass across ... taped on a mirror in the bathroom or on a wall with posters ... You need to be extremely sneaky when dropping/tapping them because if someone see you they will know that it is you on the picture for sure

For the position on the picture choose between :
- Sitting on the toilet seat, legs spread appart in the air while masturbating with one hand, with the other hand behind your head
- On all four on the floor, your head in the toilets, ass facing the phone with your leags spread appart from ~50 cm and while spreading your ass cheeks at most with both hands

2) Choose a street in your neighborhood (your own street if you dare !) and take a picture naked in front of EACH house/building of this street (let's say the 50 th first one if it is a long street). Then print them all and put each picture on the mailbox corresponding. Like the picture in front of house 1 goes to the mailbox of the house 1... If it's a building print and put the picture in each mailbox of the building. For the pictures take them by daytime so you can see everyting in the background (you can do it in several times and early or late when everyone is sleeping). Make sure you easily recognise the house behind you and include both right and left houses on the picture ! You will stand naked in front of the house with your hands behind your back (like if they were handcuffed) and legs spread a little so your pussy is clearly visible. Add some bodywritting like "free sex" and "neighborhood's slut" but numericaly censor your face with a black circle.

3) If you find any, go in a shop where you can print a lot on different printers for cheap. Print your last sex picture on every printer available there and leave them all

4) Take a pair of handcuffs and go to a park wearing only a dress, late at night. Leave the key on the path, hide your dress on a bush/tree nearby and cuff yourself to a bench in the park. You have to wait for someone to free you if he/she agrees. For the picture either ask Aylin to take it when your are tied is she is available or ask the stranger that free you. The picture should include you tied on the bench naked with the park in the packground. When you are free you can go back home if you have a picture of that night (else start again on another bench). The next day, in the morning print the picture and write on the back "Tonight I will wait like that again in the Park XXX. Come to see me !", then sign with "Misspublic" and add the date of the day and go tape the picture on the bench you where tied last night. Tape it on the back of the bench but not under it (too difficult to see). Then the next night start again but in a new park like you wrote on the picture and so on... Do this (almost) every night until you "visitated" all the parks in your town (let's say about 10 different places if it is a big town) but each time add something new to your bondage : Frist bodywrittings "fuck me how you want", "spank and slap me hard", "I am a free whore". Then toys like dildo, big plug, ball gag, nipple clamps, ankle cuffs, blindfold, earpluig ... Finally I suggest that you plan all the parks and the days in advance corresponding to you schedule so you don't chicken after the first or second night!

This will invole printing several picture and tape them around your city and a dare (almost) each day for several days. Each time it will be the same kind of dare but i bet it will be very different from one time to another with some crazy nights and some with almost nothing. Will you dare to do it ?

Extrem ) Take a really simple and quick picture naked in front of a police station with the word "police" visible behind you. Don't show your face on it! Go print it and drop it in the mailbox of the police station if there is any (else leave it somewere inside). But be extremely carefull if you try this and think about it more than twice!

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 10:39 AM   #464
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Actually just did the last part of the last posts dare *-* I went to police station wearing a corona mask only (+ black high heels) and made a full frontal standing in front of the front door (yes there were cameras, but i thought the mask should be enough lol *-*)

I didnt dare to throw it in the mailbox, because they would see who placed it in there, so i put it in an envelope without a sender and sent it to the police station *-* no way back now and they shouldnt be able to tell it was me *-* that was a crazy action *-*
The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 05-10-2023, 06:34 AM   #465
bdsmlover24

You are totally amazing and crazy !

I got a new idea for you :

Take a picture of you fully naked showing your whole body on front (except face) with only "Miss public" written on your belly. Then print this picture 20 times and go to a public library. You will then walk in the shelves randomly and each time that you find a famously known book you will put a copy a the picture in the first pages of the book. Repeat this until you used all the 20 copies. Try to choose books from all the sections of the library, from all genders, olds and new ... While you are in the library, you should take a selfie flashing your boobs and/or ass and/or pussy in the middle of the books

Then wait at least a full week until you can go back to that library trying to find back the pictures you dropped. Hope that no one rent one of the books, and that you remenber all the books ! (No cheating : You can't note anywhere the books you chose the first time, and don't try to memorize them. Just walk randomly and when you saw a title you know choose this book sometimes and sometimes not)

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, pic, picture, public, strangers