Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-07-2022, 07:35 AM   #436
bdsmlover24

Now is the time to finish this dare ! Indeed, your first post about i was the 04-24-2022 so a Christmas it will be 8 months that it started. I think it is a sign that you must choose now if you do it or not !

Their are two options: Either you are too chicken to do this task due to the real risks, or you dare to do it and you make 50 peoples a beautifull and sexy gift for Christmas ...

It's up to you now, but it's time to choose !!!

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 04:58 PM   #437
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
Now is the time to finish this dare ! Indeed, your first post about i was the 04-24-2022 so a Christmas it will be 8 months that it started. I think it is a sign that you must choose now if you do it or not !

Their are two options: Either you are too chicken to do this task due to the real risks, or you dare to do it and you make 50 peoples a beautifull and sexy gift for Christmas ...

It's up to you now, but it's time to choose !!!
Alright..... Its done... *-*
Aylin really liked the idea of this post (24.12. as a present for christmas) so she really tried to convince me *-* I was done taking the pics.. each of them was its own dare ♥ All usb sticks + the big pic were in many many envelopes already prepared just needed to be spread *-* but really spreading these pics knowing that by chance the WRONG WRONG person get the face shown pic really really scared me *-* I felt so horny about all this and some evening after a lot of drinks with aylin she convinced me and i gave her all the envelopes (while i was pretty pretty drunk) *-* actually i forgot that i gave them to her due to the alcohol *-* she texted me a few days later about it which made me so embarrassed and nervous *-* we then saw this post and she said we will do it as told... 24.12. christmas evening *-*

Here are the reports for taking the pics:

__________________________________________________ ______________________

I was wearing only a coat and had a very sexy set of ligerie and a wand in my hands ♥ Aylin was already waiting at the entrance of the park to take the pic of me laying there and people and daylight in the background *-* When there didnt come any new people for a few minutes i threw the coat in a bush, so it wasnt visible on the pic, and rushed into position *-* Aylin took a pic and i quickly ran to my coat ♥ Right when i had my coat in my hands a woman walked around the corner so i quickly jumped behind/in the bush, which she heard and looked but i guess i could hide like that actually ♥ I was pretty happy the first pic already went so easy but i knew it would become more difficult *-*

i was naked in my car with aylin when we arrived at the townhall of our hometown *-* The bodywritings were already written on me (in german) and then clothespins at my nipples too *-* i then put on a collar and pushed a dildo in my pussy and tried holding it in *-* we walked right in front of the townhall (only like 3m from the car) so the building next to it were on the pic too and i got in position ♥ It was 7am, so not that early, but really much sun *-* There were 2 guys standing at the entrance of a shop like 20m away from me but i just quickly wanted to finish this so i accepted them seeing me (also because i didnt know them) *-* Picture 2 done ♥

I walked naked (except high heels) outside our house, with aylin, on the street at night ♥ Nobody there i felt quite safe since i did that a few times also haha ;P Like 50-60m away from my house i sat on the street, right in the middle and spread my legs up in the air ♥ Then a car was entering the street far away... *-* So maybe even neighbors *-* Aylin told me "great, so the pic gets extra spicy ;P" *-* On the pic my house is in the background visible and behind me is a grey car ♥ I then ran behind a car and when the first car was gone i walked home ♥

It was like 200m away from a nightclub around a few corners, but on a public path at night ♥ I undressed quickly while aylin and my bf placed the pole in the ground and then quickly jumped on it with their help (not able to get off without their help too) *-* Aylin cuffed my hands behind my back while my bf spread my clothes around me on the ground *-* The butt plug was already in before we arrived ;P Aylin then finally blindfolded me and added the bodywriting and then both of them left just saying "we will wait in the car spectating you from there" *-* They then placed the car so they could see me and could a pic out of its window easily ♥ Then we had to wait until someone would find me *-* it felt like hours.. and actually it almost was an hour (50minutes) until the first people appeared *-* it was 3:45am already when two obviously drunk guys appeared *-* When i heard voices i first thought it was my bf talking with aylin but when i heard a second male voice i knew it were other people *-* They obviously noticed me and i just heard them talking like "wow hey look at that", "she cant even see us like that haha", "can she hear us" (i replied with a shy "yes" *-*) They continued "oh look shes tied she cant unblindfold herself haha" the other guy "not only that, shes riding a pole haha i need to take a pic"... *-* then i heard a noise and the first one again said "haha you wont get your clothes back from there haha" Finally he asked "dont you wanna run away or so?" i replied "i cant im stuck on that pole" *-* That was the point where they touched me... first my boobs then even my pussy and my ass also slapping it *-* after like 10 minutes they finally left me alone there again *-* Aylin and my bf freed me and showed me the pics which aylin could take from that angle ♥ There were a few good ones but one was the most embarrassing, but the best which we then chose for pic nr. 4 ♥

The swimming hall of my hometown got an outdoor pool too (even if its pretty crowded mostly always since its very warm at the moment) ♥ I undressed naked in the outdoor cabins and also already added the bodywritings in german and the big dildo and the plug ♥ I only used the towell to hide and left the rest of clothing at the cabins *-* aylin already searched a good spot from which the pool and the swimming hall from the outside was visible as well as a big field of grass for people to sun or picknick *-* On the grassfield already like 20-30 people were laying in the sun relaxing but all of them a few meters away from aylin *-* i first wanted to go further away from people but aylin finally forced me to do it there in place *-* It was the moment i saw my 25yo male cousin also laying on the grassfield, but more like on the other side of it *-* I again asked aylin which endet in me getting forced a bit closer to him *-* finally i just sat on the ground putting 1 pair of cuffs around each ankle (which later will be cuffed to my hands) *-* I looked around and when nobody seemed to move or look i placed the towell on the ground, got on my back on it, aylin tied my hands to my ankles and i spread my legs up in the air ♥ aylin was good to me and took the pic very quickly and covered me before uncuffing and stuff *-* i then went back to the cabins in a towell again *-*

I chose a dumpster of a mall (because its big) and we did this one at night ♥ When we were at the dumpster Aylin chose the brown one (for bio-stuff like food) *-* i first wanted like paper or so but she forced me *-* nobody else was visible, so i quickly undressed while Aylin opened the dumpster and looking inside ♥ her reaction made me really nervous, because this whole thing really was so disgusting... *-* Shen then said "dont worry its just smelling very bad!" *-* when i was naked and the dumpster completely opened i climbed inside after inserting the dildo in my ass already *-* i immediately saw that most of the trash was in plastic bags, but some of them were broken so the trash was literally everywhere not only in the bags *-* the dumpster was about half full and wet inside (so i was laying on the trash but inside a small puddle... but it didnt rain *-* ) *-* I was literally bathing in trashfluid *-* i grabbed a few pieces of trash and covered myself a bit (pussy and tits still visible) and used a very brown and soft banana to fuck my pussy *-* The pic was done, but the problem was it went inside, then outside, then inside, then ripped into two pieces leaving a bit of it inside my pussy *-* took me a few minutes to get it out lol (at home it would have been easier to get out haha) *-* I was so disgusted by knowing that so much of this trashliquid flew inside my pussy and i was not only very dirty all outside my body... even inside my pussy and in my hair was this stuff i was soaking *-* Aylin told me "I wont take you home like that youll be ruining my car!" *-* so i had to walk home.. ♥ it wasnt very far only like 1km, maybe 2km, and it was deep night and nobody around so i kinda enjoyed this ♥ the only bad thing was me smelling so bad haha ♥ took a loooong bath later ♥

i texted three guys which caught me in a dare any time before ♥ you know.. some strangers which catch me are so nice and polite that they get my number ;P anyway... we met in a side street near downtown ♥my hands were tied to a lamp post as required and i was naked *-* nobody was there when we started ♥ then they started fucking me one after another ♥ one in the pussy, one in the ass and one in the mouth ♥ nobody appeared still ♥ when they all were finished cumming in every of my holes we made the pose for the pic (plug in ass and dildo in pussy) ♥ the guys didnt write much on my body, only one thing "Good Sex - Free Fuck" *-* aylin again took the pic ♥ a biker appeared which for sure saw me/us when i was almost dressed, but still naked enough for it to be embarrassing *-* then we left the place ♥ the bad part of this: i had to promise each of them a whole set of pics, so i promised them they would get each pic, but the censored pice *-*

The mall was in a big city a few minutes away to make sure nobody i know would see me *-* it was about 13:30 ♥ there were many people but since this was quickly done we just did this very fast when there were very less people visible *-* i went out of the car naked, ran to another empty parking spot and kneelt on the ground *-* the guys (same as it pic 7) needed a few more seconds to get their dicks out and ready for the pic, which was pretty pretty embarassing for me *-* somehow also liked it ;P we then quickly took the pic and rushed back inside the car ♥ i guess a few people could have seen it but we didnt see anybody watching us ♥

i was naked at the late evening and aylins boyfriend fucked me in the park ♥ my arms were tied together and to a tree above us and i was standing legs spread and had the sign in my mouth♥ aylin took the pic, he fucked me until he filled me and then i had to wait for the 30min to be over to be free *-* luckily nobody saw me ♥

ill keep this one short: literally nobody appeared ♥ i stripped, got tied by aylin, placed the key between my legs, took the pic and even stayed in position for 5 minutes (aylin didnt want to free me) ♥ nobody appeared so it was pretty easy ♥

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

So.. Aylin spread the pics and they people probably found them on 24th or maybe 25th *-* maybe they are in holiday or somewhere else and will find it in a few days i dont know *-* since i know they are spread, so no way back i am so embarassed and horny and shy all the time *-* feeling so hard slutty *-* dont know if i will regret it *-* we just made a small change *-* just for me feeling a bit better we tracked who got one of the two uncensored versions ♥ i mean we did it totally random, but placed a small chip (like airtag but way cheeper) we can see on gps on our phones in the envelope too, so we can see who saw me uncensored afterwards ♥ i still didnt check who got to see me naked doing all these things uncensored because im scared *-* but i feel like knowing who "won" this dare afterwards wont change anything now... ♥ what do you think? am i allowed to look up who got the uncensored versions by tracking the chips? ♥ im really curious knowing who now knows my secret *-*

so far nobody messaged me or talked to me about it but its been 2 days.... *-*
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 12-26-2022, 05:52 PM   #438
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
Aylin really liked the idea of this post (24.12. as a present for christmas) so she really tried to convince me *-* I was done taking the pics.. each of them was its own dare ♥ All usb sticks + the big pic were in many many envelopes already prepared just needed to be spread *-* but really spreading these pics knowing that by chance the WRONG WRONG person get the face shown pic really really scared me *-* I felt so horny about all this and some evening after a lot of drinks with aylin she convinced me and i gave her all the envelopes (while i was pretty pretty drunk) *-* actually i forgot that i gave them to her due to the alcohol *-* she texted me a few days later about it which made me so embarrassed and nervous *-* we then saw this post and she said we will do it as told... 24.12. christmas evening *-*

I was wearing only a coat and had a very sexy set of ligerie and a wand in my hands ♥ Aylin was already waiting at the entrance of the park to take the pic of me laying there and people and daylight in the background *-* When there didnt come any new people for a few minutes i threw the coat in a bush, so it wasnt visible on the pic, and rushed into position *-* Aylin took a pic and i quickly ran to my coat ♥ Right when i had my coat in my hands a woman walked around the corner so i quickly jumped behind/in the bush, which she heard and looked but i guess i could hide like that actually ♥ I was pretty happy the first pic already went so easy but i knew it would become more difficult *-*

i was naked in my car with aylin when we arrived at the townhall of our hometown *-* The bodywritings were already written on me (in german) and then clothespins at my nipples too *-* i then put on a collar and pushed a dildo in my pussy and tried holding it in *-* we walked right in front of the townhall (only like 3m from the car) so the building next to it were on the pic too and i got in position ♥ It was 7am, so not that early, but really much sun *-* There were 2 guys standing at the entrance of a shop like 20m away from me but i just quickly wanted to finish this so i accepted them seeing me (also because i didnt know them) *-* Picture 2 done ♥

I walked naked (except high heels) outside our house, with aylin, on the street at night ♥ Nobody there i felt quite safe since i did that a few times also haha ;P Like 50-60m away from my house i sat on the street, right in the middle and spread my legs up in the air ♥ Then a car was entering the street far away... *-* So maybe even neighbors *-* Aylin told me "great, so the pic gets extra spicy ;P" *-* On the pic my house is in the background visible and behind me is a grey car ♥ I then ran behind a car and when the first car was gone i walked home ♥

It was like 200m away from a nightclub around a few corners, but on a public path at night ♥ I undressed quickly while aylin and my bf placed the pole in the ground and then quickly jumped on it with their help (not able to get off without their help too) *-* Aylin cuffed my hands behind my back while my bf spread my clothes around me on the ground *-* The butt plug was already in before we arrived ;P Aylin then finally blindfolded me and added the bodywriting and then both of them left just saying "we will wait in the car spectating you from there" *-* They then placed the car so they could see me and could a pic out of its window easily ♥ Then we had to wait until someone would find me *-* it felt like hours.. and actually it almost was an hour (50minutes) until the first people appeared *-* it was 3:45am already when two obviously drunk guys appeared *-* When i heard voices i first thought it was my bf talking with aylin but when i heard a second male voice i knew it were other people *-* They obviously noticed me and i just heard them talking like "wow hey look at that", "she cant even see us like that haha", "can she hear us" (i replied with a shy "yes" *-*) They continued "oh look shes tied she cant unblindfold herself haha" the other guy "not only that, shes riding a pole haha i need to take a pic"... *-* then i heard a noise and the first one again said "haha you wont get your clothes back from there haha" Finally he asked "dont you wanna run away or so?" i replied "i cant im stuck on that pole" *-* That was the point where they touched me... first my boobs then even my pussy and my ass also slapping it *-* after like 10 minutes they finally left me alone there again *-* Aylin and my bf freed me and showed me the pics which aylin could take from that angle ♥ There were a few good ones but one was the most embarrassing, but the best which we then chose for pic nr. 4 ♥

The swimming hall of my hometown got an outdoor pool too (even if its pretty crowded mostly always since its very warm at the moment) ♥ I undressed naked in the outdoor cabins and also already added the bodywritings in german and the big dildo and the plug ♥ I only used the towell to hide and left the rest of clothing at the cabins *-* aylin already searched a good spot from which the pool and the swimming hall from the outside was visible as well as a big field of grass for people to sun or picknick *-* On the grassfield already like 20-30 people were laying in the sun relaxing but all of them a few meters away from aylin *-* i first wanted to go further away from people but aylin finally forced me to do it there in place *-* It was the moment i saw my 25yo male cousin also laying on the grassfield, but more like on the other side of it *-* I again asked aylin which endet in me getting forced a bit closer to him *-* finally i just sat on the ground putting 1 pair of cuffs around each ankle (which later will be cuffed to my hands) *-* I looked around and when nobody seemed to move or look i placed the towell on the ground, got on my back on it, aylin tied my hands to my ankles and i spread my legs up in the air ♥ aylin was good to me and took the pic very quickly and covered me before uncuffing and stuff *-* i then went back to the cabins in a towell again *-*

I chose a dumpster of a mall (because its big) and we did this one at night ♥ When we were at the dumpster Aylin chose the brown one (for bio-stuff like food) *-* i first wanted like paper or so but she forced me *-* nobody else was visible, so i quickly undressed while Aylin opened the dumpster and looking inside ♥ her reaction made me really nervous, because this whole thing really was so disgusting... *-* Shen then said "dont worry its just smelling very bad!" *-* when i was naked and the dumpster completely opened i climbed inside after inserting the dildo in my ass already *-* i immediately saw that most of the trash was in plastic bags, but some of them were broken so the trash was literally everywhere not only in the bags *-* the dumpster was about half full and wet inside (so i was laying on the trash but inside a small puddle... but it didnt rain *-* ) *-* I was literally bathing in trashfluid *-* i grabbed a few pieces of trash and covered myself a bit (pussy and tits still visible) and used a very brown and soft banana to fuck my pussy *-* The pic was done, but the problem was it went inside, then outside, then inside, then ripped into two pieces leaving a bit of it inside my pussy *-* took me a few minutes to get it out lol (at home it would have been easier to get out haha) *-* I was so disgusted by knowing that so much of this trashliquid flew inside my pussy and i was not only very dirty all outside my body... even inside my pussy and in my hair was this stuff i was soaking *-* Aylin told me "I wont take you home like that youll be ruining my car!" *-* so i had to walk home.. ♥ it wasnt very far only like 1km, maybe 2km, and it was deep night and nobody around so i kinda enjoyed this ♥ the only bad thing was me smelling so bad haha ♥ took a loooong bath later ♥

i texted three guys which caught me in a dare any time before ♥ you know.. some strangers which catch me are so nice and polite that they get my number ;P anyway... we met in a side street near downtown ♥my hands were tied to a lamp post as required and i was naked *-* nobody was there when we started ♥ then they started fucking me one after another ♥ one in the pussy, one in the ass and one in the mouth ♥ nobody appeared still ♥ when they all were finished cumming in every of my holes we made the pose for the pic (plug in ass and dildo in pussy) ♥ the guys didnt write much on my body, only one thing "Good Sex - Free Fuck" *-* aylin again took the pic ♥ a biker appeared which for sure saw me/us when i was almost dressed, but still naked enough for it to be embarrassing *-* then we left the place ♥ the bad part of this: i had to promise each of them a whole set of pics, so i promised them they would get each pic, but the censored pice *-*

The mall was in a big city a few minutes away to make sure nobody i know would see me *-* it was about 13:30 ♥ there were many people but since this was quickly done we just did this very fast when there were very less people visible *-* i went out of the car naked, ran to another empty parking spot and kneelt on the ground *-* the guys (same as it pic 7) needed a few more seconds to get their dicks out and ready for the pic, which was pretty pretty embarassing for me *-* somehow also liked it ;P we then quickly took the pic and rushed back inside the car ♥ i guess a few people could have seen it but we didnt see anybody watching us ♥

i was naked at the late evening and aylins boyfriend fucked me in the park ♥ my arms were tied together and to a tree above us and i was standing legs spread and had the sign in my mouth♥ aylin took the pic, he fucked me until he filled me and then i had to wait for the 30min to be over to be free *-* luckily nobody saw me ♥

ill keep this one short: literally nobody appeared ♥ i stripped, got tied by aylin, placed the key between my legs, took the pic and even stayed in position for 5 minutes (aylin didnt want to free me) ♥ nobody appeared so it was pretty easy ♥

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

So.. Aylin spread the pics and they people probably found them on 24th or maybe 25th *-* maybe they are in holiday or somewhere else and will find it in a few days i dont know *-* since i know they are spread, so no way back i am so embarassed and horny and shy all the time *-* feeling so hard slutty *-* dont know if i will regret it *-* we just made a small change *-* just for me feeling a bit better we tracked who got one of the two uncensored versions ♥ i mean we did it totally random, but placed a small chip (like airtag but way cheeper) we can see on gps on our phones in the envelope too, so we can see who saw me uncensored afterwards ♥ i still didnt check who got to see me naked doing all these things uncensored because im scared *-* but i feel like knowing who "won" this dare afterwards wont change anything now... ♥ what do you think? am i allowed to look up who got the uncensored versions by tracking the chips? ♥ im really curious knowing who now knows my secret *-*

You did it! You are amazing.
I’m not sure if you should see who got it, on one side im very curious also who it was but on the other side, than the fantasy is over.
Can’t make a decision for you. But you have done it again! You have some an amazing dare which turned me on so much reading it! Please keep up the good and risky work!
ElTigre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2022, 05:55 PM   #439
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTigre View Post
You did it! You are amazing.
I’m not sure if you should see who got it, on one side im very curious also who it was but on the other side, than the fantasy is over.
Can’t make a decision for you. But you have done it again! You have some an amazing dare which turned me on so much reading it! Please keep up the good and risky work!
to make sure they dont throw the chips into the trash aylin already checked who got it but she wont tell me if you dont allow me to know it *-* i still dont know anything ♥
Old 12-26-2022, 05:58 PM   #440
ElTigre
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
to make sure they dont throw the chips into the trash aylin already checked who got it but she wont tell me if you dont allow me to know it *-* i still dont know anything ♥
I think Aylin should post here who are the lucky ones. but as a spoiler so we can know but you aren’t aloud to click on it.
ElTigre is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ElTigre for this post:
Old 12-26-2022, 11:12 PM   #441
Santagar
getDare Sweetheart

I agree with that you shouldn't be allowed to know, but we certainly should
Old 12-28-2022, 02:18 AM   #442
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTigre View Post
I think Aylin should post here who are the lucky ones. but as a spoiler so we can know but you aren’t aloud to click on it.
Alright then i wont look at this *-* Here you go:

Spoiler:
What Kristina still dont know: i changed something when i had the usb sticks :P i changed 1 more stick to uncensored to make it riskier :D Am i too hard to her?

It were:
-one uni professor
-her dentist
-a working colleague (its the chef of another part of the company)

But im quite sure Kristinas ex-bf will recognize her for sure even when he got a censored version :) he saw her naked often and she always did dares and stuff so he knows, he just not nows how hardcore she become :) Im curious about her own parents, the face is blurred but will they recognize their body? i can tell: i wouldnt have done that!
The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 12-28-2022, 03:18 AM   #443
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Maybe Kristina will get new paparazzi lol

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 04:03 PM   #444
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Wow, well done on actually going through with it. No wonder you are super horny afterwards and with Aylin knowing who got he uncensored versions too.

I agree you shouldn't know who got them ones. Do you think your parents will know it is you?
BigPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 08:59 AM   #445
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
Wow, well done on actually going through with it. No wonder you are super horny afterwards and with Aylin knowing who got he uncensored versions too.

I agree you shouldn't know who got them ones. Do you think your parents will know it is you?
i guess they will think "the woman on the pic" looks like kristina, but they will also think "she wouldnt do this" and just dont believe it ♥
Also we tried on every pic to hide most personal data ♥ my house was visible on one pic, but it was in the background and a not big ♥ just small hints ♥
my parents didnt act unusual at any time so i guess its fine *-*

actually i found out one person who got an uncensored version (or maybe he just recognized me lol) *-* my ex-boyfriend texted me on whatsapp asking why i sent it to him also asking me if i wouldnt know he have a girlfriend *-* i guess this will made her hate me more btw ;P but anyway, he recognized me, texted me and asked me a lot of things about the pics already why and how and when and stuff *-* was not a good feeling talking about it especially to him *-*
hate knowing he has the pics (because really: he didnt delete the pics for sure.. he just hid them for his girlfriend) *-*

i actually didnt hear much about people recognizind me or so i just hope they dont recognize me ♥ also i hope only people which dont know me very well like far distanz work colleagues or so got the uncensored versions and still dont recognize me ♥
The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 01-09-2023, 02:31 PM   #446
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
i guess they will think "the woman on the pic" looks like kristina, but they will also think "she wouldnt do this" and just dont believe it ♥
Also we tried on every pic to hide most personal data ♥ my house was visible on one pic, but it was in the background and a not big ♥ just small hints ♥
my parents didnt act unusual at any time so i guess its fine *-*

actually i found out one person who got an uncensored version (or maybe he just recognized me lol) *-* my ex-boyfriend texted me on whatsapp asking why i sent it to him also asking me if i wouldnt know he have a girlfriend *-* i guess this will made her hate me more btw ;P but anyway, he recognized me, texted me and asked me a lot of things about the pics already why and how and when and stuff *-* was not a good feeling talking about it especially to him *-*
hate knowing he has the pics (because really: he didnt delete the pics for sure.. he just hid them for his girlfriend) *-*

i actually didnt hear much about people recognizind me or so i just hope they dont recognize me ♥ also i hope only people which dont know me very well like far distanz work colleagues or so got the uncensored versions and still dont recognize me ♥
Was it humiliating too, having to chat to your ex bf? What sort of questions did he ask you? Does it turn you on even more, thinking how much his new gf will hate you if she find them pics of you?
Old 01-11-2023, 09:35 AM   #447
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Was it humiliating too, having to chat to your ex bf? What sort of questions did he ask you? Does it turn you on even more, thinking how much his new gf will hate you if she find them pics of you?
dont know if you read my other thread, the public dare thread, but i wrote there, that she found saw the pics and i also talked to her about the pics too *-* was very humiliating *-* 100% not recommended sending 10 nudes like this to your ex *-*

chatting with my ex about the pics wasnt even that bad ♥ still very humiliating but he knows me ;P
The following user says Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 01-15-2023, 12:51 PM   #448
BigPhil
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
dont know if you read my other thread, the public dare thread, but i wrote there, that she found saw the pics and i also talked to her about the pics too *-* was very humiliating *-* 100% not recommended sending 10 nudes like this to your ex *-*

chatting with my ex about the pics wasnt even that bad ♥ still very humiliating but he knows me ;P
Such a hot report, thanks for sharing.
Old 01-16-2023, 05:43 AM   #449
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Such a hot report, thanks for sharing.
haha no problem ;P
Old 01-16-2023, 06:59 AM   #450
ThatKinkyGuy

The new gf already has a lot of embarrassing pictures of you: the 10 pics and also she made more pics in the forest.

So why not sending her more ;P

I want you to get naked and take following quick pics and send them to her via whatsapp (i guess you got her nr, otherwise youll use instagram or so).

-face down ass up, spreading your cheeks showing your holes. Face still visible in pic!
-laying on your back legs spread smiling into the cam. Buttplug in ass (the glass one)
-Aylin laying on her back, her perspective, you lick her, face visible, you get fucked by your friend and aylins friend stands next to him waiting for his turn (their faces dont need to be on the pic but everybody naked)

send them to her and just write nothing until she texts you first! If she just not respond for 2 days, ask if she didnt like the pics or if she wants more.

Have fun :P

KiK: kinkyguyCB
ThatKinkyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, pic, picture, public, strangers