Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-24-2021, 06:33 AM   #256
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Pop star: He can make an audio recording of you doing a dare and/or orgasming. Next time friends come over he can play it while you are there, and share it with his buddies as he pleases.

Pop star 2: You record yourself doing a dare/orgasming. Then he gets to make you play it when you have friends over or when you go somewhere there are people around to hear.

Pop star 3: Record yourself orgasming and make it your ringtone for 1 week.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 07:23 AM   #257
McMaster

Take off your clothes. Sit wide-legged in front of the mirror and take a picture. Send it to a guy who thinks you're hot (boyfriend excluded).
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 01:47 PM   #258
Darechick19

Took a few days to recover. This thread is getting out of control and unwieldly lol. Maybe time to start fresh, or better yet, take a break?

Anyways. Here is the rest of the evening.

10:30 PM: I will go to your car wearing 1 item of clothing. Inside the car I will strip and stay naked for while we drive to a parking lot of your choosing. I will get out naked and walk around the car 5 times. I will walk around until I find a bug or worm to put on my boobs. I will not get in the car until it leaves on it's own.

By this time I was starving and drunk and little out of my mind. He took me to a nearby place where they are bulding new houses. Without saying a word, I got out of the car, threw my towel in it, and ran around.

It was kind of thrilling, although I wish I had shoes at least. By the time I was done I was out of breath and feeling a rush. Couldn't find any bugs though. Too cold!

11:PM You may fuck me in the car if you choose.

He'd had too much sex and didn't want to. In all of it I never got any real sex!

11:30PM. I will take a laxative suppository. I will put a pair of my panties in my vagina. I will sleep naked on the ground outside the bedroom door.

Of course he had the laxative. After all the anal from the day putting it in was easy. I was exhausted and ready to sleep. Putting in the panties was more of a thing. They were dry and it was fucked up. He got a huge kick out of it. It hurt.

I tried to sleep but couldn't. My mind raced from everything that happened all day. So fucking crazy. The floor was not comfortable. He gave me a pillow and a blanket at least.

Then a while after the laxative kicked in. I spent the next bit on and off the toilet. I don't think you need those details. But it sucked.
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 01-26-2021, 05:13 AM   #259
McMaster

Oh nonsense. Now that you're really warm, you don't need a break. I'm curious what your friend chooses next.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:02 AM   #260
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darechick19 View Post
Took a few days to recover. This thread is getting out of control and unwieldly lol. Maybe time to start fresh, or better yet, take a break?
It's to much fun to take a break! Maybe limit it somehow?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 05:46 AM   #261
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc
Default Some calmer coupons

Since you need a break from crazy after that day, I suggest we dial back the coupons a bit to things you can do for a bit that are calmer:

Smooth and shiny - shave everything below eyebrows and apply lotion over body

No pants day - upon getting this coupons and for 24 hours you will not wear pants, panties (underpants) or shorts (shirt pants), so only skirts and dresses without panties. Once you give him this coupon, you should keep a small soare skirt on you at all times because you don’t know when he’ll hand it to you.

Erotic kiss - upon getting this coupon and until bed, and time he kisses you you will act like it was the most erotic thing ever -and you’re super turned on. I.e. he gives you a peck on the cheek at the grocery store and you act like a horny cat, grind on him, rub his cock, etc.

Netflix and plug - for the rest of the evening, you will remain naked with a butt plug in you, he can play with it as much as he wants, fuck your ass with it, etc.

Three Pack of coupons- mouth, pussy, ass
For the next 24 hours - whenever he touches the couponed body part, it is immediately available to him - ie for mouth, he touches your lips, you drop and blow him. If it’s pussy, he reaches down to grope you and you remove whatever you are wearing so he can fuck you. No foreplay or words required.

Hope those are some fun, non degrading, and urine free.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 12:52 PM   #262
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMaster View Post
Take off your clothes. Sit wide-legged in front of the mirror and take a picture. Send it to a guy who thinks you're hot (boyfriend excluded).
This led to a very long conversation about what guys I thought thought I was hot.
Old 01-29-2021, 11:58 AM   #263
McMaster

I hope after the conversation there was still a happy man with a picture.
Old 01-29-2021, 03:26 PM   #264
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Naked Pizza Dare Vodka Edition - I will strip naked one hour before ordering the pizza and begin taking a shot of vodka every 30 minutes. When the delivery person arrives I will answer the door naked with a shot in hand which I will drink in front of them.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 11:24 PM   #265
McMaster

Upskirt Special. Go to the mall. Wear a mini skirt without panties. Ask a man if he would like an upskirt picture. If he answers yes, then he can take out his cell phone and take a picture while your legs are shoulder width apart. If he answers no, keep looking until someone answers yes.
Old 02-01-2021, 07:49 AM   #266
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMaster View Post
I hope after the conversation there was still a happy man with a picture.
Nope . or wait
Old 02-01-2021, 07:52 AM   #267
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmhrc View Post
Since you need a break from crazy after that day, I suggest we dial back the coupons a bit to things you can do for a bit that are calmer:

Smooth and shiny - shave everything below eyebrows and apply lotion over body

Three Pack of coupons- mouth, pussy, ass
For the next 24 hours - whenever he touches the couponed body part, it is immediately available to him - ie for mouth, he touches your lips, you drop and blow him. If it’s pussy, he reaches down to grope you and you remove whatever you are wearing so he can fuck you. No foreplay or words required.
Smooth and shiny is always a "hit" even if I feel like a. little girl.

He used the pussy coupon on Sat. I got fucked a lot. Lol. Was strange to get groped and be like "umm wtf ... oh yeah" Kinda enjoyable though lol. No questions abnout what he wanted.
Old 02-01-2021, 07:53 AM   #268
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Naked Pizza Dare Vodka Edition - I will strip naked one hour before ordering the pizza and begin taking a shot of vodka every 30 minutes. When the delivery person arrives I will answer the door naked with a shot in hand which I will drink in front of them.
Did this. I enjoy getting drunk. Downside is... I barely remeber it. Was embarssing, but not as bad as doing it sober. lol.
Old 02-01-2021, 08:52 AM   #269
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Timekeeper - he can call "freeze" on you three times. When he does, you'll have to stop completely and stay still untill he releases you by calling "melt". During the freeze he can do whatever he wants to you and force any kind of movement on your body. If you ever move by yourself before you're released, he'll get the "freeze" call back.

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 12:22 PM   #270
AshleyDegraded

I just want to congratulate you on doing the no good very bad day coupon.

I am impressed and already starting to think about Version 2.0.

Anyone else who wants to contribute send me a PM and I'll give you a link to a working Google Doc.
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AshleyDegraded for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk