Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-09-2023, 07:22 PM   #1
LimeNLemonade
Account Banned

Rainbow F - Please hurt me x

Hello

Exploring the concept of pain as therapy at the moment. It’s far cheaper.

Looking for lots of painful tasks so I can just focus on suffering for a bit. Please and thank you

I don't consider myself much of a painslut. I'm more of an emotional masochist than a physical one. I'm turned on by mild pain, but after that it's more about being controlled and not being able to stop hurting. But right now I just want to get lost in pain and the suffering and the soreness. I kind of like the idea of tears, but I've never managed to cry from pain. I tend to fight letting go, I think.

Tasks will be done in my bedroom. Tasks should have some element of pain/suffering, but you can include other elements as well.

I will only do tasks that are posted here. Not any that are sent to me via PM, the chatroom, Kik, Discord or Skype. So please don't try. I am not looking for private tasks or sessions with anyone.

I am not used to this sort of thread and I'm out of my comfort-zone. To keep me accountable and to watch my back I've asked a friend to be my Thread Guardian Angel and watch over me - both literally and figuratively. He will receive proof for every task, so unfortunately there's no escape for me. For the thread I will write mini reports after completing each task.

Thank you <3
Hannah x

Toys
• 8 clothespegs
• ~6 Binder clamps
• 2 pairs clover clamps (1 pair with a chain, and one pair without - cannot tolerate on clit)
• Princess part clamp (goes around lips)
• Clamp for my tits (metal bars that go across both and squish them)
• Chopsticks
• 5 x Soft rope
• 2 pairs of cuffs
• O-ring gag
• Nose hooks
• Glass dildo (princess parts only)
• Thin anal dildo (ass only)
• Small butt plug (ass only)
• Realistic suction dildo (mouth only)
• Elastic bands
• Pens
• Ice
• Padlocks
• Timer box
• Other household items

Note: No hot sauce/icy hot etc.
Note: I do not own or wear underwear
Note: It's unlikely I'll purchase anything for a task, but if you want to ask about it feel free to.

Limits
• Orgasms
• Pictures/video/audio
• Needles, knives, blades and tacks
• Scat

+ Anything that …
• May cause permanent harm or injury
• May not be in my best interests long-term, e.g. social suicide, exposure, public, blackmail, ass-to-mouth, drinking toilet water, etc.
• Is too loud - I don’t live alone - this includes spanking/noisy impact play
• Is too messy - I don’t live alone

I reserve the right to refuse / alter a task if it doesn’t fit in with my Limits (especially regarding safety) or if it is too unrealistic (e.g. do this for 8 hours!).
LimeNLemonade is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to LimeNLemonade for this post:
Old 02-09-2023, 07:25 PM   #2
howl

Put a clothespin on each nipple, and one on your tongue. Kneel in the corner, back straight and sticking your tongue out. You can get out of the corner once there is a puddle of spit on the floor.

Dislikes: Soap, edging/denial, toothpaste/capsaicin, painal

Limits: Public/exposure/blackmail and similar, breathplay, forcefem/sissy/bimbo, consuming/smearing body fluids

PM Dares
howl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to howl for this post:
Old 02-10-2023, 02:48 PM   #3
LimeNLemonade
Account Banned

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by howl View Post
Put a clothespin on each nipple, and one on your tongue. Kneel in the corner, back straight and sticking your tongue out. You can get out of the corner once there is a puddle of spit on the floor.
Thank you for the task, howl I just completed this. It took around 15 minutes for my drool to drip between the narrow gap between my thighs and collect on my carpet in a dark patch. The pain of my tongue was far worse than my nipples. My poor sensitive tongue. It was sort of meditative waiting for the time to pass, but then every so often I'd feel embarrassed at how much I was drooling. Thank you xxx
The following user says Thank You to LimeNLemonade for this post:
Old 02-10-2023, 03:38 PM   #4
howl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeNLemonade View Post
Thank you for the task, howl I just completed this. It took around 15 minutes for my drool to drip between the narrow gap between my thighs and collect on my carpet in a dark patch. The pain of my tongue was far worse than my nipples. My poor sensitive tongue. It was sort of meditative waiting for the time to pass, but then every so often I'd feel embarrassed at how much I was drooling. Thank you xxx
Great report! Good work lasting that long~

Dislikes: Soap, edging/denial, toothpaste/capsaicin, painal

Limits: Public/exposure/blackmail and similar, breathplay, forcefem/sissy/bimbo, consuming/smearing body fluids

PM Dares
howl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 07:57 PM   #5
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Oohhhh look what I found
Hope you have fun with this one.

Stuff your cunt and ass with as much ice as you can manage. Put your small butt plug in.
Cover your cunt with clothespins,(and binder clips if you have room for more). Clamp your nipples with binder clips (or the clover clamps with the chain if you’ve used all the binders).
Set the suction cup dildo up so you can suck it while on your knees.
Get on your knees, if you ended up using the clover clamps try to wrap the chain around the base of the dildo.

Give the dildo a nice sloppy blow job for 5 minutes. Then deep throat it for another 5 minutes. How much do all of those clamps hurt now? If you aren’t begging for them to be off yet, do another 10 minutes sucking, deep throating and licking that dildo. Once the times up rip all the clamps off starting with your nipples. If that’s too much pain for you then you are allowed to take them off normally.
Babygirlblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 03:54 PM   #6
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

Just a simple one, get a bit of string/shoelace. Then clip it to labia up one side, down other, either in a u or n shape. Then just grab both the ends and pull it taught and straight as hard and fast as Possible.

x

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 07:26 PM   #7
grannyd16
Prodigy

Start simple, put a clothes peg in the start a 10 min timer, after that. Take it off for 30 secs and apply 2. Repeat until you spent 10mins with all of them attatched

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to grannyd16 for this post:
Old 02-10-2023, 05:36 PM   #8
LimeNLemonade
Account Banned

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Start simple, put a clothes peg in the start a 10 min timer, after that. Take it off for 30 secs and apply 2. Repeat until you spent 10mins with all of them attatched
Thank you for the task grannyd16

Your task was a little bit open to interpretation as I could read it two different ways.
After discussion with the Guardian Angel, I did the following:
1 clothespeg for 10 minutes, 30 second break, 2 clothespegs for 10 minutes, 30 second break, then 3 clothespegs... etc. adding an additional one until I had done 8 clothespegs and 80 minutes. Each one returning back to the same area as before. I hope that was how you intended it to be carried out (or I've probably suffered extra for no reason).

The first two/three clothespegs were relatively easy, but as time wore on I got increasingly sore and err wet. Taking them off and putting them back on was an absolute bitch. I would put my fingers in my mouth and suck hard on them to muffle my voice in case I needed to cry out.

The order I chose was: Left nipple, right nipple, left princess lip, right princess lip, right nipple, left nipple (got to switch it up a bit), tongue and then clit. The nipples were especially sore by the end as they had suffered the longest, my tongue was still sensitive from earlier... but my clit was of course the worst. It always is.

I feel floaty and sore and nice <3 Thank you xxx
Old 02-10-2023, 06:12 PM   #9
grannyd16
Prodigy

Quote:
Thank you for the task grannyd16

Your task was a little bit open to interpretation as I could read it two different ways.
After discussion with the Guardian Angel, I did the following:
1 clothespeg for 10 minutes, 30 second break, 2 clothespegs for 10 minutes, 30 second break, then 3 clothespegs... etc. adding an additional one until I had done 8 clothespegs and 80 minutes. Each one returning back to the same area as before. I hope that was how you intended it to be carried out (or I've probably suffered extra for no reason).

The first two/three clothespegs were relatively easy, but as time wore on I got increasingly sore and err wet. Taking them off and putting them back on was an absolute bitch. I would put my fingers in my mouth and suck hard on them to muffle my voice in case I needed to cry out.

The order I chose was: Left nipple, right nipple, left princess lip, right princess lip, right nipple, left nipple (got to switch it up a bit), tongue and then clit. The nipples were especially sore by the end as they had suffered the longest, my tongue was still sensitive from earlier... but my clit was of course the worst. It always is.

I feel floaty and sore and nice <3 Thank you xxx
Nice report, luckily for you (?) that was the way I intended it, sorry for the ambiguity as I posted it late at night

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 08:29 PM   #10
girf69

Default For mine

For go the princess clamp. And u can use fingers to help. But make sure to ride that dildo too
girf69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 07:31 PM   #11
pluky
getDare Devil

What do you consider as mild pain, since you're not much of a pain slut ?

For example can you organize these from ok to worse :

Clothepins on nipples for 5 mn max
Having to slap the clothepins until they come off
Impact play that induces light bruising
Post orgasm stimulation
Blows directed to the clit
Vagina inserted with something that starts to stretch it
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 07:46 PM   #12
LimeNLemonade
Account Banned

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
What do you consider as mild pain, since you're not much of a pain slut ?

For example can you organize these from ok to worse :

Post orgasm stimulation
I would consider all of those fairly mild

As a rough, but somewhat imperfect, order:
Post orgasm stimulation

Tasks don't necessarily need to be mild, it's just there's a level at which it stops being about the pain and starts being about the submission xxx
Old 02-09-2023, 08:05 PM   #13
Hidden Desires

Hopefully I can explain this how I have it in my head. You have 8 clothespins right? Now think of your body as 6"zones"; head and neck, tits, stomach, cunt and ass, thighs and legs, and feet.

What I want you to do is start either at the head or feet (up to you or a coin flip). Place all 8 clothespins in that zone. Once the last one is in place, set a timer for five minutes. After the time has gone, move the pins one at a time into the next zone and restart the timer once all are set in place. Keep moving up or down the body until you get to the end.

Once you have reached the opposite part of the body Nd had your pins there for 5 minutes, you have two choices. Either you can go back through in reverse with all eight pins for 5 minutes each again, or go back with just four pins but for 10 minutes in each zone.

Also when you get to the respective zone, you must have a clothespin on the following parts- tongue, nipples, belly button, clit, labia, asshole, behind knee, foot arch

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hidden Desires for this post:
Old 02-11-2023, 04:16 PM   #14
LimeNLemonade
Account Banned

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Desires View Post
Hopefully I can explain this how I have it in my head. You have 8 clothespins right? Now think of your body as 6"zones"; head and neck, tits, stomach, cunt and ass, thighs and legs, and feet.

What I want you to do is start either at the head or feet (up to you or a coin flip). Place all 8 clothespins in that zone. Once the last one is in place, set a timer for five minutes. After the time has gone, move the pins one at a time into the next zone and restart the timer once all are set in place. Keep moving up or down the body until you get to the end.

Once you have reached the opposite part of the body Nd had your pins there for 5 minutes, you have two choices. Either you can go back through in reverse with all eight pins for 5 minutes each again, or go back with just four pins but for 10 minutes in each zone.

Also when you get to the respective zone, you must have a clothespin on the following parts- tongue, nipples, belly button, clit, labia, asshole, behind knee, foot arch
Thank you for the task, Hidden Desires I've just completed it.

I started with my head/neck and put four clothespegs on my lips, one on my tongue, one on the arch of my nose, and one on each eyebrow. I struggled with it a lot because I wasn’t feeling at all subby at the time and the pressure around eyes was intense. I started to drool immediately and keenly watched the timer for the 5 minutes to end.

Then I moved to four clothespegs horizontally on each of my tits, with one directly on the nipple for both. They were still sore from yesterday but I had expected this. Two on my bellybutton and six on my lower stomach. I was surprised how much these hurt.

Then the worst area. My poor clit and asshole! One on each and four on my princess lips. Very ouchie. The time somehow slowed down. Weird how that happens. Audibly whimpered removing them.

Four on my shins, four behind my knees. Very bearable compared to the previous area. Finally, 8 on my feet - three between toes and one on the front of the foot. I'm sorry but I wasn't able to get it to attach to the arches of my feet. I did try for a while but I think my feet splayed out while in pain making the skin underneath tighter.

For the return journey I chose all 8 for 5 minutes each. I was really dreading both my princess part/asshole area and my face again. I was right to dread them. Really ouchie. By this point I was feeling much more zoned out - accepting the pain rather than fighting against it. I felt embarrassed by my mouth full of clothespegs and I could taste my princess parts on pegs.

Thank you for the task <3 xxx
Old 02-09-2023, 08:29 PM   #15
girf69

Quote:
Hello

Exploring the concept of pain as therapy at the moment. It’s far cheaper.

Looking for lots of painful tasks so I can just focus on suffering for a bit. Please and thank you

I don't consider myself much of a painslut. I'm more of an emotional masochist than a physical one. I'm turned on by mild pain, but after that it's more about being controlled and not being able to stop hurting. But right now I just want to get lost in pain and the suffering and the soreness. I kind of like the idea of tears, but I've never managed to cry from pain. I tend to fight letting go, I think.

Tasks will be done in my bedroom. Tasks should have some element of pain/suffering, but you can include other elements as well.

I will only do tasks that are posted here. Not any that are sent to me via PM, the chatroom, Kik, Discord or Skype. So please don't try. I am not looking for private tasks or sessions with anyone.

I am not used to this sort of thread and I'm out of my comfort-zone. To keep me accountable and to watch my back I've asked a friend to be my Thread Guardian Angel and watch over me - both literally and figuratively. He will receive proof for every task, so unfortunately there's no escape for me. For the thread I will write mini reports after completing each task.

Thank you <3
Hannah x

Toys
• 8 clothespegs
• ~6 Binder clamps
• 2 pairs clover clamps (1 pair with a chain, and one pair without - cannot tolerate on clit)
• Princess part clamp (goes around lips)
• Clamp for my tits (metal bars that go across both and squish them)
• Chopsticks
• 5 x Soft rope
• 2 pairs of cuffs
• O-ring gag
• Nose hooks
• Glass dildo (princess parts only)
• Thin anal dildo (ass only)
• Small butt plug (ass only)
• Realistic suction dildo (mouth only)
• Elastic bands
• Pens
• Ice
• Padlocks
• Timer box
• Other household items

Note: No hot sauce/icy hot etc.
Note: I do not own or wear underwear
Note: It's unlikely I'll purchase anything for a task, but if you want to ask about it feel free to.

Limits
• Orgasms
• Pictures/video/audio
• Needles, knives, blades and tacks
• Scat

+ Anything that …
• May cause permanent harm or injury
• May not be in my best interests long-term, e.g. social suicide, exposure, public, blackmail, ass-to-mouth, drinking toilet water, etc.
• Is too loud - I don’t live alone - this includes spanking/noisy impact play
• Is too messy - I don’t live alone

I reserve the right to refuse / alter a task if it doesn’t fit in with my Limits (especially regarding safety) or if it is too unrealistic (e.g. do this for 8 hours!).

Def havent been dreaming of this one .

Start of squishing your boobies with the bar thingy. Hang your clover clamps with a chain over your clothes rod. Use the princess part clamp. Find a way to hold ur dildo up so u can ride it. It should be placed in a way that to reach it your nipples need an extreme tug. You need 3 edges.

May give you another task later but perfect start lol.
girf69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to girf69 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk