Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-10-2023, 03:38 PM   #16
howl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeNLemonade View Post
Thank you for the task, howl I just completed this. It took around 15 minutes for my drool to drip between the narrow gap between my thighs and collect on my carpet in a dark patch. The pain of my tongue was far worse than my nipples. My poor sensitive tongue. It was sort of meditative waiting for the time to pass, but then every so often I'd feel embarrassed at how much I was drooling. Thank you xxx
Great report! Good work lasting that long~

Dislikes: Soap, edging/denial, toothpaste/capsaicin, painal

Limits: Public/exposure/blackmail and similar, breathplay, forcefem/sissy/bimbo, consuming/smearing body fluids

PM Dares
howl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 05:36 PM   #17
LimeNLemonade
Account Banned

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Start simple, put a clothes peg in the start a 10 min timer, after that. Take it off for 30 secs and apply 2. Repeat until you spent 10mins with all of them attatched
Thank you for the task grannyd16

Your task was a little bit open to interpretation as I could read it two different ways.
After discussion with the Guardian Angel, I did the following:
1 clothespeg for 10 minutes, 30 second break, 2 clothespegs for 10 minutes, 30 second break, then 3 clothespegs... etc. adding an additional one until I had done 8 clothespegs and 80 minutes. Each one returning back to the same area as before. I hope that was how you intended it to be carried out (or I've probably suffered extra for no reason).

The first two/three clothespegs were relatively easy, but as time wore on I got increasingly sore and err wet. Taking them off and putting them back on was an absolute bitch. I would put my fingers in my mouth and suck hard on them to muffle my voice in case I needed to cry out.

The order I chose was: Left nipple, right nipple, left princess lip, right princess lip, right nipple, left nipple (got to switch it up a bit), tongue and then clit. The nipples were especially sore by the end as they had suffered the longest, my tongue was still sensitive from earlier... but my clit was of course the worst. It always is.

I feel floaty and sore and nice <3 Thank you xxx
LimeNLemonade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 06:12 PM   #18
grannyd16
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeNLemonade View Post
Thank you for the task grannyd16

Your task was a little bit open to interpretation as I could read it two different ways.
After discussion with the Guardian Angel, I did the following:
1 clothespeg for 10 minutes, 30 second break, 2 clothespegs for 10 minutes, 30 second break, then 3 clothespegs... etc. adding an additional one until I had done 8 clothespegs and 80 minutes. Each one returning back to the same area as before. I hope that was how you intended it to be carried out (or I've probably suffered extra for no reason).

The first two/three clothespegs were relatively easy, but as time wore on I got increasingly sore and err wet. Taking them off and putting them back on was an absolute bitch. I would put my fingers in my mouth and suck hard on them to muffle my voice in case I needed to cry out.

The order I chose was: Left nipple, right nipple, left princess lip, right princess lip, right nipple, left nipple (got to switch it up a bit), tongue and then clit. The nipples were especially sore by the end as they had suffered the longest, my tongue was still sensitive from earlier... but my clit was of course the worst. It always is.

I feel floaty and sore and nice <3 Thank you xxx
Nice report, luckily for you (?) that was the way I intended it, sorry for the ambiguity as I posted it late at night

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 08:29 PM   #19
girf69

Default For mine

For go the princess clamp. And u can use fingers to help. But make sure to ride that dildo too
girf69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 12:57 AM   #20
nik13
Distinguished Member

Well i haver had anyone do this before mainly cause lack of clamping this.
Also i hope you have big tits. Saggy is good but best if you have in proper shape. As those with hurt more. Well i assume so.

So here is your things. I want you to stand up somewhere high like on a table. Now clamp your nipples with some clamps which has higher grip. Now next step. Clamp those clamps with other clamps in chain ( keeping in mind lf grip and weight) so chain wont fall apart from weight. Use all clamps type you have in that chain
in the end you can hang some weight. Making sure your chain wont touch the ground.

Now use the ring gag and nose hook to make it hard for you to speak.

Have your friend whip your ass or you can whip your ass your self. 50 each side.

I want each hit hard so that with each hit your tits moves dragging champ chain with them. Causing more pain in your tits.

So pay special attention to grip of clamps on nipples.

Try to have fun that is if you can
nik13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 03:38 AM   #21
Come-Here

Default Starting Gently...

Hello "LimeNLemonade", if that is even your real name. Long time listener, first time caller here. Let's see what you make of this.

You need ankle cuffs, 4 binder clips, a clothes peg, 2 padlocks, elastic bands, an empty water bottle, second jug or bottle with water, sellotape, dried rice, honey and a stopwatch.

You will do this naked.

Spread the rice over your bedroom floor in a trail from one side of the room to the other (the track).

Attach your ankle cuffs together.

Using two large elastic bands, tie each band around the neck of a water bottle so it is secured and can be carried with the bands acting as handles. Put a binder clip on each nipple. Attach a padlock and thread one of the elastic bands through each lock, then close the elastic bands in place so the bottle hangs and is secured between your tits.

Get two more binder clips and put one on each princess parts lip. Now, remove the metal handle on the clips so it is just the black metal u shaped clamp clipped to you.

Wrap three fingers of each hand together with sellotape so you only have use your thumb and index finger on each hand.

Next place some honey on your tongue and put the clothes peg on your tongue.

Now you are ready to start.

Set a stopwatch at one side of the room. You must crawl on your knees along the track to the far side of the room and back again. Without looking at the stopwatch decide when you think the time is between 1 minute and 1 minute 5 seconds. Then look. If you are correct you get to remove one binder clip and you will rub your clit until you edge. If you are wrong, you will do X number of band snaps on your clit for the number of seconds you were away from exactly 1 minute. You will then pour a couple of centimeters of water into the water bottle between your tits.

Reset the stopwatch and go again. Same reward and punishment for each run (hobble).

(If you are no good at counting, the margin of error increases to 55 seconds and 65 seconds after 5 attempts.)

You do this until you have got it correct 3 times to remove both princess parts clips and the clothes peg.

After this you will take the clips off your nipples and do X number of band snaps on each nipple and your clit for the number of runs in total it took to complete the task. Then one final edge by rubbing your clit to complete the challenge.

Last edited by Come-Here; 02-11-2023 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Spotted an annoying typo that stopped this post being perfection.
Come-Here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 04:16 PM   #22
LimeNLemonade
Account Banned

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Desires View Post
Hopefully I can explain this how I have it in my head. You have 8 clothespins right? Now think of your body as 6"zones"; head and neck, tits, stomach, cunt and ass, thighs and legs, and feet.

What I want you to do is start either at the head or feet (up to you or a coin flip). Place all 8 clothespins in that zone. Once the last one is in place, set a timer for five minutes. After the time has gone, move the pins one at a time into the next zone and restart the timer once all are set in place. Keep moving up or down the body until you get to the end.

Once you have reached the opposite part of the body Nd had your pins there for 5 minutes, you have two choices. Either you can go back through in reverse with all eight pins for 5 minutes each again, or go back with just four pins but for 10 minutes in each zone.

Also when you get to the respective zone, you must have a clothespin on the following parts- tongue, nipples, belly button, clit, labia, asshole, behind knee, foot arch
Thank you for the task, Hidden Desires I've just completed it.

I started with my head/neck and put four clothespegs on my lips, one on my tongue, one on the arch of my nose, and one on each eyebrow. I struggled with it a lot because I wasn’t feeling at all subby at the time and the pressure around eyes was intense. I started to drool immediately and keenly watched the timer for the 5 minutes to end.

Then I moved to four clothespegs horizontally on each of my tits, with one directly on the nipple for both. They were still sore from yesterday but I had expected this. Two on my bellybutton and six on my lower stomach. I was surprised how much these hurt.

Then the worst area. My poor clit and asshole! One on each and four on my princess lips. Very ouchie. The time somehow slowed down. Weird how that happens. Audibly whimpered removing them.

Four on my shins, four behind my knees. Very bearable compared to the previous area. Finally, 8 on my feet - three between toes and one on the front of the foot. I'm sorry but I wasn't able to get it to attach to the arches of my feet. I did try for a while but I think my feet splayed out while in pain making the skin underneath tighter.

For the return journey I chose all 8 for 5 minutes each. I was really dreading both my princess part/asshole area and my face again. I was right to dread them. Really ouchie. By this point I was feeling much more zoned out - accepting the pain rather than fighting against it. I felt embarrassed by my mouth full of clothespegs and I could taste my princess parts on pegs.

Thank you for the task <3 xxx
Old 02-11-2023, 06:50 PM   #23
LimeNLemonade
Account Banned

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by girf69 View Post
Def havent been dreaming of this one .

Start of squishing your boobies with the bar thingy. Hang your clover clamps with a chain over your clothes rod. Use the princess part clamp. Find a way to hold ur dildo up so u can ride it. It should be placed in a way that to reach it your nipples need an extreme tug. You need 3 edges.

May give you another task later but perfect start lol.
Thank you for the task, girf <3 Just finished this one.

I began by tying my dildo to a small storage box using rope and elastic bands so that it would stay upright and I could ride it without having to hold it in place. I placed my tits between the bars and tightened it so they were squished between. I was very nervous about putting the clover clamps on too because my nipples were already sore and sensitive. Even just the weight of the chain pulling the clamps was hard to bear.

The dildo slid in easily because I was already wet from the previous task and nervous excitement about this one. Going deep down onto it made me gasp and cover my mouth. I started to rub my clit and it felt sore from the clothespeg earlier, but it's the first time I've got to pleasure myself in a while and I'm excited for it. I gripped the chain and pulled it as a rubbed. I started to ride the dildo up and down. It was almost an overwhelming feeling of so much pleasure and discomfort together. I breathed hard and tried to suppress my moaning.

Although it seemed like the bar was tight enough at the start, as I bent forward it started to loosen. This partly a problem with the clamp... but um mostly because my tits are too small for it. There's barely enough there to clamp. I tried to adjust the clamp but I got increasingly embarrassed about it all and accepted that is was a bit of a lost cause. The clamp stayed on the whole time but it wasn't as tight as it should have been. I'm sorry.

I completed the three edges and felt extremely needy afterwards. But at the end of the task I also felt like I didn't pull the chain as hard as you wanted...

To help make amends I did a similar task lying down on the floor so the clamp would stay more securely in place. With the clamp on, the clover clamps on my nipples and the dildo deep in my princess parts. I placed the chain in my mouth and pulled my head back so that it tugged the chain hard. I rubbed my princess parts as I tugged until I got close to the edge and then stopped. I repeated this three times. This was a much more painful tug than I had previously done and really showed what it should have been like to begin with. It was really hard not to whimper too loudly.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with this? xxx
The following user says Thank You to LimeNLemonade for this post:
Old 02-12-2023, 04:09 PM   #24
Ideaboy

To start off, this is assuming all clamps are removable by the the weight of water. If any are unable to be removed using that method, substitute with clothespegs. I am also flexible with this, so feel free to modify as needed.

This will be a predicament pain scenario

You will need:
- Clothespegs and/or Binder Clamps
- Clover clamps (if able to be pulled off without long-term harm)
- Rope (two long strands, one short strand)
- Butt Plug
- Pillow or blanket
- Closet with clothes rod
- Water bottle (1-2L, heavier the better)
- Some kind of rod, 2-3 ft
- Cuffs
- Nose Hook
- Small Stool - Optional
- Padlocks - Optional
- Anything you want to add

The Prep Work:
Fill a bottle of water and secure the lid on it. Take the bottle to your closet and tap the top of the cap to the underside of the clothes rod. Place a pillow or blanket in your closet under the clothes rod and under the bottle to muffle the sound when it drops. Tie three strings to the top of the bottle. One string should go from the cap, around the backside of the clothes rod, and to your mouth where you can hold it with your teeth. The other two strings should go from the cap, around the backside of your curtain rod, to your chest, and down to a couple inches below your princess parts. Slowly let down the bottle to ensure the second rope will fully clear your chest before the bottle hits the floor. For added momentum, measure the string while you are kneeling on a stool or on the ground.

The Positioning:
Undress yourself. An edge or two may be helpful for this task later on. Put on your nose hook and butt plug. If you have a collar or someting you can tie the nose hook to behind your head, great, but not needed. Take the rope for your mouth and hold it with your teeth as you either stand, or kneel on the stool/ground in your closet, depending on your discussion with your guardian angel. The water bottle cap should be resting along the bottom side of the clothes rod. Add cuffs to your feet and place a 2-3 ft rod between your knees to keep them separated.

The Predicament:
Attach clamps to each nipple and tautly attach them to an individual string. Attach clothes pegs/binder clamps down the sensitive skin of each of your sides and following the V to your princess parts. Your guardian angel may determine the amount, clamp type, and location of placement. The last peg at the bottom should be attached to your clit (if bearable, princess lips if not) and can be attached to both strings. If the plug is able to vibrate - such as a lovense - turn it on now. Put both hands behind your back (you may cuff if desired) and let the pain build. Your only way to release from this situation is to release the string from your teeth and let the clamps pull off - or safeword of course.

Some additional options if desired:
- For an interval of time, add a padlock to the strings on the other side of the clothes rod attached to the bottle to add weight
- Kneel or stand on something that causes discomfort (rice, rocks, legos)
- A different weight can be used if needed

Best of luck!

Last edited by Ideaboy; 02-12-2023 at 07:13 PM.
Ideaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 02:41 PM   #25
LimeNLemonade
Account Banned

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Try to find a cylinder container (some typical long vitamin bottle will work wonderfully) to fill with water and freeze, making a quick makeshift frozen dildo. When you get it out you just need to run a bit of water on it to make it slide, be careful not to break or drop it.

Start a 5 mn timer and slide that quickly in your vagina and try to see how much time you can sustain it, count numbers in your head. Every time you feel the urge to get it out, give your pussy 5 hard slaps with your cold hand that was holding the frozen dildo and put it back in to try to beat the previous number.

If you manage to stand this repeating cycle past 5 mn, you can write "good girl" on your wrist with a marker. (if the wrist is too visible choose a bodypart you prefer)

If you have to stop this under 5 mn, you will rub the remaining ice on your clit as if to masturbate with it for another 5 mn, no cumming.

PS : personally I would hate having to do this task, it would hurt like a bitch.
Thank you for the task, Pluky. I completed this one this afternoon

As you suggested, I froze a water-filled vitamin bottle to use for the task. I sat on a towel in the bathroom as I figured the ice would melt some.

Partly to avoid keeping it in one place and partly because this is what happens when I get hold of any dildo, I fucked my princess parts with the ice dildo. The ice stayed in my princess parts the whole time, just not still. The fucking added a little pleasure, but nowhere near enough to distract from the intensity of the ice. Inserting it was a really shocking sensation. It made me shiver and whimper immediately. It felt both burning and numbing.

I tried to count in my head how long I lasted each time but counting is quite a challenge in those circumstances. It varied from around 15 to 40 - but not seconds. Rather than getting longer each time, the intervals between slaps got shorter as time went on. It got less and less tolerable.

I had more sound privacy than usual today so I was able to slap my princess hard as you said. I did around 40 slaps in total. I've never given my princess parts so many slaps because of the privacy issue. Very stingy and loud. Towards the end it was hard to make myself do them. I was both very much struggling to keep the ice in but also dreading taking it out for the slaps.

I continued for around 5 minutes 40 seconds and wrote good girl on my upper thigh. By the end my princess parts were very pink and my hole hurt like it had been stretched harshly.

Thank you for the task <3 xxx
Old 02-15-2023, 01:59 PM   #26
LimeNLemonade
Account Banned

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
Dear Hannah,
our friendship left me debating a little bit.
I'll try to give you a task:
Add a binder per nipple and use a string per binder to a water bottle (500ml).
Laid your boobs on a table with the bottle hanging on on the other side so you can appreciate all that weight. Sit on a chair with glass dildo in your pussy and a plug in your butt.
Roll a number between 20 and 50 to have the number of hit for each boob. (each boob a roll).

Reward: 5 edges rubbing your cunt on furniture.

Enjo
Mark
Thank you for the task, Mark. I completed the pain element and three of the edges yesterday and the final two today.

I rolled twice and the first was 50 (such is my luck) and the second was 21. I inserted my plug and sat on the chair with my dildo inside. Having the hard glass toy so deep inside me made whimper and struggle to sit still.

I attached the dreadful binder clips and lowered the bottle over the side of the table to avoid a sudden jolt. Although it gave them a good tug, I admit it wasn’t as bad as I had been dreading. I think the string on the table reduced some of the weight. It tugged a little harder on the left as the string was slightly shorter on that side.

I was a bit nervous to start the hits. Similar to Pluky’s task, I haven't done all that many before due to privacy issues. I began with 50 on my left boob and it was getting seriously stingy after 30 or so. By 50 it was a nice shade of pink and hot to the touch. I gave myself a moment to collect myself before doing 21 on the right. This was nowhere near as bad, but I was relieved when it was over!

The absolute worst was when I accidentally caught the binder clip on three of my hits. It hurt SO bad. It makes me wonder what if that had been the task - gulp. It was that sort of instant and intolerable pain like stubbing your toe. I couldn't breathe for a moment and automatically tried to suppress all the whimpering (years of having to be quiet).

I quite like the little red polka dot marks that are still on my chest. I guess they’re broken blood vessels or something(?).

Later on I did the first three edges. It makes me really embarrassed to edge that way. I've learnt from past experience that I have to treat it like I'm actually going to cum and then deny myself at the very last moment, or my body refuses to edge.

I did the first two on the corner of my desk. My princess parts made sloppy wet noises against the surface which made me blush. The corner is partly metal and not a very forgiving surface, so after two edges (and Pluky's slapping) my princess parts felt very sore. I snuck downstairs to find something that might be less painful. The living room table is fairly low to the ground, so I went on all fours but cocked my leg over the table so I could rub my princess parts against it. It felt very ridiculous and it took quite a while to edge in that position. My princess parts seemed very ouchie and so I tried a soft slipper next. Eventually, I had to admit defeat. My body wasn't cooperating with doing further edges.

I completed the last two edges this morning. Again, the desk. I tried to be more gentle as it was still sore from yesterday. Other people in the house were starting their day and every time they walked by my bedroom door my heart raced. Finally, I was done. Starting the day feeling embarrassed and very needy.

Thanks, Mark <3
Old 03-07-2023, 06:56 PM   #27
LimeNLemonade
Account Banned

Rainbow <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
You will need
- all 8 pegs
. nose hooks
- gag
- pussy clamp
- a rubber band
- A timer (phone for example)

Start by removing all clothes and circle your clit with a finger , don't touch it though, till it is hard and throbbing, then putting the ring gag in your mouth and the nose hooks in your nose.

Take a cloth peg and put it on the clit. Start a timer of 1 minute and 10 seconds and you have that minute, once the 10 seconds run out, to hit the clit or the peg on it with your drool while the hands are on your head.
Once you hit it or the time ran out you will remove the peg. Use your fingers to flick the clit 10 times right after that followed by 5 snaps with the rubber band on each pussy lip (increase to 15 and 10 if you needed to stop because the minute was over).

As it is warmed up now get the pussy clamp and put it on to make sure the sore pussy is nicely spread open. Take 8 pegs and put each 4 in a circle around each nipple (about 2.5cm away from the nipple) and 1 directly on the base of each nipple as well as 1 on each end of the pussy lips, held by the clamps.

Kneel and stay like that with the hands behind your head for 2 minutes
After that set a 2 minutes timer, You have now 2 minutes to remove the pegs on your tits without using your hands by trying to get them off by rubbing them against things or the floor.
Once the 2 minutes are up remove all remaining pegs (including the pussy lips)

Count the pegs that were left (so minimum 2 and maximum 8) take it times 2 and give each nipple that number of rubber band snaps.

Follow that up by 4 minutes standing nude against the wall thinking about your hurting nipples and held open and sore pussy.

Only after that remove the gag, nose hooks and the pussy clamp.
Thank you, wizard <3 I completed this tonight.

I wasn't sure if I was exactly in the mood to get excited, but it's amazing what having your fingertip so close to your clit can do. I sat naked on the floor, with my legs parted, and my head resting back against my bed. I closed my eyes and concentrated on carefully circling around my clit until I felt kind of squirmy. An accidental brush against the side of my clit made me jump from the sensitivity.

I stopped and put my nose hooks in, attached using a string around my neck and an elastic band, along with the ring gag in my mouth. The facial distortion always makes me feel embarrassed and subby. Despite managing to drool quite a lot (aggressive tongue wiggling) all of it landed on the carpet next to the peg. A little rolled in slow motion down my tummy, but none of it hit the peg within the minute. Boo!

So, I did the increased amounts: 15 flicks to my poor clit and 10 rubberband snaps to each princess lip. Flicks and snaps make me super nervous. I tried to not let myself avoid them for long, but they are scary! There were adorable tiny yelps and jumps after each flick/snap.

I placed the princess clamp on which wasn't at all easy. I'd been drooling all over my princess parts during the flicks/snaps and everything was so slippery. There are four little nuts to tighten and in the process of trying to tighten them I drooled even more on it. I felt so messy and embarrassed to be drooling into my open hole. Finally, I placed the six clothespegs on my tits and the two on my princess lips. All set up, I spent the two minutes kneeling with my hands behind my head. It was relaxing... in an uncomfortable sort of way. I concentrated on my breathing and the pain and the time ticked slowly over.

I chose my bed to try and get the pegs off. I rubbed my tits against my covers for the two minutes. This was probably the most painful part and the soft furnishings meant that it wasn't particularly effective. After two minutes, and many little whimpers, I managed to remove 4 pegs, but the two directly on my nipples stayed on. Since I wiggled my body quite a lot, one of the princess part clothespegs fell off too. I think all the drool (and possibly princess juices) meant it was slippery down there. So with three pegs left, I had to do 6 rubberband snaps to each nipple. These were very ouchie. My tits were pink and sore from the clothespegs and the snaps felt harsh. I covered my mouth to stifle some of the yelps.

The final four minutes were calming and meditative. My princess parts were throbbing from the clamp and I felt more exposed being naked stood up. And by this point, the drool was continuously cascading down my body and I was shivering as my body started to cool down.

Feeling more relaxed now and a little spaced out. Thank you <3
Old 03-07-2023, 07:57 PM   #28
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Oohhhh look what I found
Hope you have fun with this one.

Stuff your cunt and ass with as much ice as you can manage. Put your small butt plug in.
Cover your cunt with clothespins,(and binder clips if you have room for more). Clamp your nipples with binder clips (or the clover clamps with the chain if you’ve used all the binders).
Set the suction cup dildo up so you can suck it while on your knees.
Get on your knees, if you ended up using the clover clamps try to wrap the chain around the base of the dildo.

Give the dildo a nice sloppy blow job for 5 minutes. Then deep throat it for another 5 minutes. How much do all of those clamps hurt now? If you aren’t begging for them to be off yet, do another 10 minutes sucking, deep throating and licking that dildo. Once the times up rip all the clamps off starting with your nipples. If that’s too much pain for you then you are allowed to take them off normally.
Babygirlblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 03:54 PM   #29
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

Just a simple one, get a bit of string/shoelace. Then clip it to labia up one side, down other, either in a u or n shape. Then just grab both the ends and pull it taught and straight as hard and fast as Possible.

x

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 03:34 PM   #30
LimeNLemonade
Account Banned

Rainbow <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik13 View Post
Well i haver had anyone do this before mainly cause lack of clamping this.
Also i hope you have big tits. Saggy is good but best if you have in proper shape. As those with hurt more. Well i assume so.

So here is your things. I want you to stand up somewhere high like on a table. Now clamp your nipples with some clamps which has higher grip. Now next step. Clamp those clamps with other clamps in chain ( keeping in mind lf grip and weight) so chain wont fall apart from weight. Use all clamps type you have in that chain
in the end you can hang some weight. Making sure your chain wont touch the ground.

Now use the ring gag and nose hook to make it hard for you to speak.

Have your friend whip your ass or you can whip your ass your self. 50 each side.

I want each hit hard so that with each hit your tits moves dragging champ chain with them. Causing more pain in your tits.

So pay special attention to grip of clamps on nipples.

Try to have fun that is if you can
I have now completed this. Sorry it took a while to get to it. Thank you very much for the task, nik13.

Sorry, I only have little tits...

Unfortunately, although I tried very hard to get the clamps to connect together in a chain in various forms they all fell apart immediately In clipping the clothespegs together it effectively opens up the grip a tiny bit and then combining that with the weight of supporting each other they would fall apart as soon as I stopped supporting them with my hands. The ones attached to my nipples stayed well, but not the ones hanging on.

In the end, I accepted defeat and did a modification. I used the clover clamps with the chain and then attached clothespegs and binder clips all along the chain. This way there was still a similar amount of weight but they did not need to support each other. I ended up using 11 clothespegs and 4 binder clips, along with the clover clamps. Sorry that I couldn't do it as you wanted, but be reassured that it still tugged harshly on my nipples!

I stood on a stool so I was a little higher. This wasn't so much a practical necessity as the chain didn't go low enough to be near the floor, but it did make me feel a bit more exposed. The nose hooks and ring gag went in, and my poor nipples suffered the clamps. All the clothespegs had added a surprising amount of weight to the chain and pulled my nipples flat down.

To whip my ass, I got a cable from some unknown electronic device and folded it in half and tied a knot in the end. What I hadn't realised would that it would be quite difficult to get the floppy cable to strike exactly how I wanted to.

Some hits were quite light so I didn't count them and then some landed on the wrong cheek. In the end, I largely abandoned counting and just kept going until I felt that I had definitely done 50 on each that caused at least a sharp sting. The really painful ones caused me to stop for a few moments to collect myself before carrying on. Actually the worst ones hit the back of my thighs and these were seriously painful!

An accidental consequence of where I set myself up was that I could see from my head to my princess parts in the mirror as whipped myself. I enjoyed seeing my pained expression with every strike, the facial distortion, the continuous drooling and the way the clothespegs all shook.

Afterwards, I was surprised that my ass wasn't as red as I expected which made me wonder if I had been hitting myself hard enough. Actually, it seems to have got a lot redder since and it's feeling quite stingy now. I was even more surprised that my princess parts were rather wet... I peered down to see ribbons of wetness had decorated my inner thighs.

Sorry that your task wasn't perfectly executed but I promise I did try. Thank you

Advertisements
Kink Talk