Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2020, 10:41 AM   #1
luna_

Default New here, looking for dares

Hey getdare!

It was suggested to me that I post a thread in this forum, so here I am. I am just pasting the text from my blog post here, since that is easier.

I am new to this site, as you have probably noticed, and i would like some dares. My likes, dislikes and limits can be found in my signature. I do not have any toys, but I can use clothespins and other household items.

Keep in mind that I do live with other people, so I will only be doing dares in the bathroom and in my room, unless I am home alone. Also please note that I won't do anything loud, for example spanking (unless I'm home alone).

All that aside, I'm excited to receive my first dares! I'll give a detailed report for each dare I do as proof, too.

Have fun giving me dares!

likes: mild pain, forced orgasms, degradation, teasing, orgasm control, short-term denial, hidden public, name-calling

dislikes(punishments): private humiliation, moderate pain, edging, ice, pussy insertion, light bladder control, ruined orgasms

limits: photos, videos, blood, scat, piss, gore, family/friends, full public, extreme pain, illegal, parmanent marks
luna_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to luna_ for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare blog, submissive