getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   New here, looking for dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=395689)

luna_ 11-10-2020 10:41 AM

New here, looking for dares

Hey getdare!

It was suggested to me that I post a thread in this forum, so here I am. I am just pasting the text from my blog post here, since that is easier.

I am new to this site, as you have probably noticed, and i would like some dares. My likes, dislikes and limits can be found in my signature. I do not have any toys, but I can use clothespins and other household items.

Keep in mind that I do live with other people, so I will only be doing dares in the bathroom and in my room, unless I am home alone. Also please note that I won't do anything loud, for example spanking (unless I'm home alone).

All that aside, I'm excited to receive my first dares! I'll give a detailed report for each dare I do as proof, too.

Have fun giving me dares!

tallishguy 11-10-2020 10:44 AM

Once a day roll a die, if its a 6 you get to cum at the end of the day, if not better luck next day :D

If you roll a non 6 then edge that many times

Welcome to GD! Enjoy your stay :D

luna_ 11-10-2020 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallishguy (Post 4190965)
Once a day roll a die, if its a 6 you get to cum at the end of the day, if not better luck next day :D

If you roll a non 6 then edge that many times

Welcome to GD! Enjoy your stay :D

Thank you for the dare! I'll start tomorrow.
Just one question, do I continue this until I roll a 6 or is there a time limit?

neiltheslave 11-10-2020 10:51 AM

Building off of your last response, start each edge you do fully clothed, edging through your underwear. Each edge you do will be in a different room in your home, and you will remove one article of clothing for each edge you have to do that day.

If you want to send the report here on getdare, that’s fine, but also my Kik is available: sissy_trainee69

luna_ 11-10-2020 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neiltheslave (Post 4190971)
Building off of your last response, start each edge you do fully clothed, edging through your underwear. Each edge you do will be in a different room in your home, and you will remove one article of clothing for each edge you have to do that day.

If you want to send the report here on getdare, that’s fine, but also my Kik is available: sissy_trainee69

All this edging is going to be tough! I'll try my best with your dare, though I don't have many available rooms.

athmarr 11-10-2020 10:59 AM

For the next 24h, any time you are on getdare you should have at least 2 clothes pegs on your body. For each post you make, flick or twist them.

A few suggestions of places you can rotate them through would be Pussy lips, clit, nipples, tongue, inner thigh but by all means get creative and test them anywhere.

tallishguy 11-10-2020 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luna_ (Post 4190969)
Thank you for the dare! I'll start tomorrow.
Just one question, do I continue this until I roll a 6 or is there a time limit?

Hmmm, how about PM me if the dice aren't going your way and you have reached your limit for denial :D

You should get out around the week mark or under but juusst in case I will give you an out and give you some control over it too :D

Let me know if that works!

trenho 11-10-2020 11:11 AM

Take a rubber band and snap each nipple and the clit 5 times :)
p.s. how much are you into degradation? Explain it a bit, please.:p

luna_ 11-10-2020 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by athmarr (Post 4190986)
For the next 24h, any time you are on getdare you should have at least 2 clothes pegs on your body. For each post you make, flick or twist them.

A few suggestions of places you can rotate them through would be Pussy lips, clit, nipples, tongue, inner thigh but by all means get creative and test them anywhere.

Alright! I'll do this! Let me know if you want me to extend the time a little

luna_ 11-10-2020 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallishguy (Post 4190985)
Hmmm, how about PM me if the dice aren't going your way and you have reached your limit for denial :D

You should get out around the week mark or under but juusst in case I will give you an out and give you some control over it too :D

Let me know if that works!

That works! Thank you!

luna_ 11-10-2020 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trenho (Post 4191004)
Take a rubber band and snap each nipple and the clit 5 times :)
p.s. how much are you into degradation? Explain it a bit, please.:p

I just finished this dare.

I started on my nipples. It hurt more than I expected it to, and my nipples were stinging by the time I had snapped each of them five times.
I was a little nervous when I moved on to my clit, but I pulled back the hood and started the snaps. It stung a lot and felt kind of numb afterwards, but that feeling went away pretty fast.

Thank you for this dare, I enjoyed it, even though it was more painful than I had expected.

As for the degradation, I'm not heavily into it, just as far as name-calling and things around that level.

trenho 11-10-2020 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luna_ (Post 4191021)
I just finished this dare.

I started on my nipples. It hurt more than I expected it to, and my nipples were stinging by the time I had snapped each of them five times.
I was a little nervous when I moved on to my clit, but I pulled back the hood and started the snaps. It stung a lot and felt kind of numb afterwards, but that feeling went away pretty fast.

Thank you for this dare, I enjoyed it, even though it was more painful than I had expected.

As for the degradation, I'm not heavily into it, just as far as name-calling and things around that level.

well done! oh ok I see!!:D

_clap_ 11-10-2020 04:15 PM

Since you have hidden public as a like I'll give you this one.

Next time you masturbate, you must do so in your room or bathroom but with the door ajar as far as you like. Make sure at least one roommate is home too!! :D

2bchew 11-10-2020 04:27 PM

I dare you to slap each tit 3 times every time you enter your bedroom for the next week.

luna_ 11-10-2020 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bchew (Post 4191393)
I dare you to slap each tit 3 times every time you enter your bedroom for the next week.

Unfortunately, that might be too loud for me, but if you're willing to modify the dare, I can do it. I can also take a punishment for being unable to do this.