Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: 5 spankings, 1 minute in corner time, or 12 hours in denial?
5 spanks each cheek 1 7.14%
1 minute in corner time 4 28.57%
12 hours denied 6 42.86%
Take 1 point off from your accident point counter 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2023, 09:11 PM   #46
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

So if I remove a point, you win or lose?

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 09:19 PM   #47
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
So if I remove a point, you win or lose?
If you remove a point, I'd have 2 points cushion
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 09:22 PM   #48
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

With so little time left, no way to get you to fail. Enjoy your win, this time.

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.

Old 06-30-2023, 09:27 PM   #49
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Thank you! I've decided to make my victory just that much sweeter and not go potty until past midnight!
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 06-30-2023, 10:00 PM   #50
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I had a super fun Idea!!! What if I were to put on a pull up and blindfold myself? Then I would hold my pee pee until I think it's midnight and flood it. If I'm right I get to increase my accident points for the next 6 months by 100 and if I'm wrong I have to cut up all my big girl panties and keep only my baby print panties for special ocasions until Im potty trained again.

Because of this I'm going to set the time that accidents count to 1:15. That way I get my 15 min of corner time done, and so that I have time to possible be wrong- hopefully not!!

I'm super confident that I can get it right!!!
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 06-30-2023, 10:11 PM   #51
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Post
I had a super fun Idea!!! What if I were to put on a pull up and blindfold myself? Then I would hold my pee pee until I think it's midnight and flood it. If I'm right I get to increase my accident points for the next 6 months by 100 and if I'm wrong I have to cut up all my big girl panties and keep only my baby print panties for special ocasions until Im potty trained again.

Because of this I'm going to set the time that accidents count to 1:15. That way I get my 15 min of corner time done, and so that I have time to possible be wrong- hopefully not!!

I'm super confident that I can get it right!!!
If you are that confident why not have a big glass of water first? Regardless, best of luck!

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 10:19 PM   #52
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

I have really sad news.

I was over confident, I thought that I could keep track of time and wet well after 12:15.

I wet my pull ups at 12:12.

Now, with the original time limit, the poll and that fact that pull ups are worth 1 point on the accident scale, I tecnically made it. That's 3 different ways that I made it.

But. In my above post I said that if I was wrong I would be potty trained again.

I really want to be a big girl, and keep my big girl panties. Do you think I deserve them or am I a pottypants princess who needs to go through potty training again?

The first to reply will get to decide, and if they decide that I am safe- they will get to give me a task prompt that I must come up with an adequate task for myself to do and report back with pictures in order to thank them. And they will get to asign me rules to follow for the next month.

If they decide that I need diapers they get will recieve a video- via kik of me cutting up all of my big girl panties and they will get to give me a task to complete- with me giving limited input.
My Rules
Pm Dares
Old 06-30-2023, 10:30 PM   #53
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

pottypants princess who needs to go through potty training again

Over confidence really costs you badly.

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares

Old 07-01-2023, 01:16 AM   #54
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

This thread is now Closed.

Thank you all for trying to help me stay potty trained, but as I failed, you may try to help me on my new thread
My Rules
Pm Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk