Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2021, 09:22 AM   #1
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Default 28/F Spanking Punishment Thread

I failed a task to deep throat a dildo 30 times while rubbing my pussy. I failed to complete the challenge having an orgasm before completing the challenge ( i failed at 28). Because I’m a slut that couldn't resist I now have to create a spanking thread that will be open for the next 7 days.

Each post is worth 10 spanks. Double posting is allowed after five minutes. If someone’s username starts in either a S, P, A, N, K, or B their post is worth 20 points.
Any time I post on the thread, that counts as 30 spanks or edit the main post its 50 spanks.

Each poster is allowed to chose the implement and location (either at home or work) for my spanking. All spanks will be delivered to each cheek with a butt plug in, in addition all spanks will be done wearing a dress or skirt bent over with thong pulled down (if wearing one) can also be done naked if at home. A post for +10 spanks is +10 spanks to each cheek. If the number of spanks i have received by the end of the 7 days is not sufficient the thread will be extended.

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green

Last edited by PartySlut; 02-02-2021 at 04:57 PM.
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk