Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2022, 02:15 AM   #1126
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

You must be very cold when you get home, have a nice warm shower and edge 3 times, preferably using the shower head if it's detachable

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 02:17 AM   #1127
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
When you have 5 houses left to pass before you're home, remove your coat and run the last bit
okay im home now ♥

in my neighborhood i was very sneaky but the last part almost got me caught *-* a car turned on near me *-* i could hide but it was close ♥
so walk finished now ♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 01-22-2022, 02:19 AM   #1128
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

I guess you've been caught naked near your house quite a few times in the past

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 02:26 AM   #1129
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by subby999uk View Post
I guess you've been caught naked near your house quite a few times in the past
i watch out not to get caught good there but from time to time someone there sees me yes *-*
The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 01-25-2022, 04:53 AM   #1130
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Home alone and bored?
Does the possibility of having to open the door naked excite you?
Do you love risky masturbation dares?

If you answered yes to one or more questions this is the dare for you!

First things first: Get naked!
Go on, I'll wait...
Good, now order some food/drinks and have it delivered.
Yes I'll wait but do hurry
Now start masturbating but no cumming yet.
Continue masturbating untill you see the delivery person.

Now you have to be quick, this is what you do when you see the delivery person:
- give yourself an orgasm
- get dressed

"Is it really that easy?" You ask, absolutely not, there's a catch:
You must have an orgasm before you're allowed to get dressed!
Whatever you're wearing when the doorbell rings is what you answer the door in, no covering up allowed.

Good luck... Oh please be a dear and write a report after you've done this

Last edited by Gutterpunk; 01-26-2022 at 07:24 AM.
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 03:30 PM   #1131
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
Home alone and bored?
Does the possibility of having to open the door naked excite you?
Do you love risky masturbation dares?

If you answered yes to one or more questions this is the dare for you!

First things first: Get naked!
Go on, I'll wait...
Good, now order some food/drinks and have it delivered.
Yes I'll wait but do hurry
Now start masturbating but no cumming yet.
Continue masturbating untill you see the delivery person.

Now you have to be quick, this is what you do when you see the delivery person:
- give yourself an orgasm
- get dressed

"Is it really that easy?" You ask, absolutely not, there's a catch:
You must have an orgasm before you're allowed to get dressed!
Whatever you're wearing when the doorbell rings is what you answer the door in, no covering up allowed.

Good luck... Oh please be a dear and write a report after you've done this
ill do a pizza dare ♥ Ill just masturbate until he/she arrives and open the door naked ;P

i also have a special dare in mind but idk if ill take that risk *-*

also i never really understand what exactly dares with family and friends is.. could you explain it to me or maybe give me a dare for example in that topic because i think it could maybe connected to a big of public dares ♥
The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 01-26-2022, 03:58 PM   #1132
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
ill do a pizza dare ♥ Ill just masturbate until he/she arrives and open the door naked ;P

i also have a special dare in mind but idk if ill take that risk *-*

also i never really understand what exactly dares with family and friends is.. could you explain it to me or maybe give me a dare for example in that topic because i think it could maybe connected to a big of public dares ♥
If you're just going to answer the door all horny and naked lets up the ante a little shall we...
How about this: continue masturbating when you open the door and orgasm right in front of the delivery person.
Anyways, can't wait to read your report!

A special dare, do tell... PM me if you don't want to throw it out in the open.

As for dares with family/friends I don't know what it is that attracts people to those kind of dares. Unless you have a friend that is aware and supportive of your kinks. Other than that all I can think of is doing dares while they are around without them noticing you're doing a dare or maybe using something like their hairbrush to masturbate. That being said, seems to me that getting caught would leed to some seriously awkward situations or conversations.
If you want I could give you a dare or 2 involving family/friends but for that I would need a little more info on your living situation.
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 02:01 AM   #1133
bdsmlover24

If you want to try a dare involving family or friends you can start with this one :

Next time you go to an evening/party with them (family or friends you choose) you have to go there with a very short dress/skirt and NO panties ! This should give you a lot of thrill trying to hide your pussy constantly.

But I think that this is a little too easy so there is a twist : at some time you need to sneak in the kitchen (you should wait an evening/party where the kitchen is a separate room of the house) and to choose something in the fridge that you could insert in your pussy like some vegetable. Then you need to fuck it right there in the middle of your family/friend's kitchen for 30s (1 full minute if you are very daring or 15s if you are really really scared) hoping no one will come in at that time. Then put it back in the fridge knowing that they will eat it at some time together with all your pussy juice that you let over it !

If you liked the first catch you can add this one : get into the bedroom and choose some object there. Do the same as before : fuck it in the middle of the room but add 20s to the previous time and put the object back. You can choose something as a remote control if there is one in the bedroom, or the bottle there is on the bedside table ...

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 05:23 AM   #1134
Antek88

and what about those more daring dares from pages 73 and before?
Antek88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 05:25 AM   #1135
meneerbillenkoek

masturbate in a store
meneerbillenkoek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 01:37 AM   #1136
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

A family dare.... a very short shorts or skirt, no panties, sit on brother/daddy's lap...
Or ask someone a spank (daddy,brother/mother) with same clothes. You would have to do this in front of someone else from family, though...

In family house, get naked in bedroom and let door opened... not at night, of course.. 40 minutes would be good OR get a shower or bath with bathroom door open... with a carrot inserted pussy, but let it visible. And if someone enters, like, for a pee, pretend all is good, nothing is happening. You can always says too its ok to he/she pee in your mouth (cos you are in bath anyways)...

have some soft, loose, adidas pants and a short tiny vgery little small really thiny top. Who barely will cover your... nipples? Insert a carrot or another veggie in ass (in the kitchen, no matters if someone sees you) and go watch TV... of course, if someone is there too. Sit on the couch and use a timer, 20 minutes, when the time is out, you have to change the veggie from ass to pussy, no matter if the family person still on the TV room or not. Yes, you can go behind couch to do it, but have to distract him/her while pull down the panties, change things, you know... after twenty minute, time to change again.. 20 minutes more, time to eat it.. if the person asks you where you got, say it wasa hidden (and do this like 3 days in a roll, he/she will get suspicious... and maybe you get caught on 2nd or 3th day). If you get caught, beg to not tell anyone else, says you can give him/her a blow/fuck/suck/lick, do wharever he/she wants, bare your tits and offer yourself hard.. even if its more than 1 person.. and yes, repeat that in the next day (for 3 in a row), even if you got caught before and even if its the same person is on TV room... just say you cant restrain yourself in doing things, you know..

I dont dare minor ages. I dont do illegal stuff.
MLPDRACO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 01:46 AM   #1137
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Also, since you like using pussy as a holder bag.. on the TV thing you can change to use a micro tiny shorts or, better, skirt, and when the person watching tv wats to thronw something off (trash) you say you do it for him/her;;; get the trash (beer can, candy papper, wharever) and go behind couch and insert on your pussy and come back, like.. he/she will suspect you hadnt thrown away on the kitchen garbage can, rght? and if he/she finds out what you did, then you let he/she uses your pussy as trash can or bag or purse for the rest of the week... (in retunr of their silence, lets say)

I dont dare minor ages. I dont do illegal stuff.
MLPDRACO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 06:37 PM   #1138
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Default Naked lap

How many different naked laps can you get in 1 day?

The goal is simple, try and get as many naked laps as possible. The catch, they have to be different from each other.

A lap around the block and a lap around the store are considered two different laps.

A lap around the same chair 30 times only counts as one.

Be creative and see how many you can get in one day. To make it challenging you have to decide how many are doable before you start. If you can’t reach your goal. You owe us one extreme exhibitionist dare. I trust you’ll pick a good number since you like the challenge.

Enjoy.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 11:11 AM   #1139
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Since we talked about the pizza dare a while ago in this thread i just finished a small "experiment" haha ♥

Aylin and i went in another city in a hotel for 2 nights ♥ we wanted to do the pizza dare more than one times there and increasing the risk/difficulty/embarrassment each time *-* I was the test subject in this case ♥

So our Plan was this:
1st time: Opening the door completely naked (except high heels) and taking the pizza and smiling and hiding nothing ♥
2nd time: Completely naked (except high heels) with butt plugged and a dildo laying in the room obviously visible from the door *-*
3rd time: Same as 2nd time, but alone (aylin hiding in bathroom) and with bodywritings ("use me" "fuck me free" and "cum in me") on my body and my mouth gagged with hands tied behind my back
4th time: completely naked, tied on the bed with a note on the door (outside) saying "do what you want! Money is on the table", the door very very slightly open so it can be pushed open and aylin hiding in the bathroom *-* im alone, tied, blindfolded, both holes plugged, gagged and bodywritings: "cum in me" and "fuck me free" and "use me" written on me *-* also condoms laying next to me with a note: "not needed but can be used if you want" *-*

You see each step gets even worse *-* we wanted to see the peoples reactions (especially if the delivery people are girls), so we obviously filmed everything with a secret cam, but you wont ever see this dont try asking haha ;P

OKAY so here now the result:

1st Delivery:
We ordered food obviously and waited until the door knocked (it was a hotel so no bell obviously and we didnt use the room service because it would have been the same people probably) ♥ When the door knocked i became pretty nervous already and the thought of this was just the beginning made me extremely nervous, but also wet ♥ I went to the door, quickly looked through the spy and saw it was a quite young guy ♥ looked very polite and kinda cute haha ♥ When i opened the door completely, so instantly showing my whole body, he immediately became very red and shy ♥ this increased my confidence pretty much haha i kinda wanna play with him a bit (not in a sexual way) ;P For example i did everything quite slow and told him to come in quickly so i could close the door ♥ i told him that i was just naked because i was dressing and thought it was a friend which just went shopping ♥ when he gave me the pizza i turned around and placed it on the ground bending over pretty good for him so i guess he had a good view ;P he almost didnt say a word haha ♥ i gave him the money and he very quickly leaved ♥

2nd Delivery:
This time my ass was plugged and we placed a dildo on the bed ♥ Actually this was not much more humiliating for me than the last one, but i couldnt use the dressing excuse again since it was obviously i was doing something kinky *-* Again a guy delivered our food, but this time he was like 35yo and didnt looked that super polite, but a bit annoyed by his job *-* I opened the door completely again showing everything and he immediately said wow and started smiling *-* i dont know why but somehow scared me his reaction a bit and i got very nervous again *-* He obviously looked at the dildo on the bed (so i guess it was well placed) and said like "aaahhh i see you doing some kinky stuff here, can i join" *-* this really surprised me and i was speechless for a second, but Aylin quickly came to the door too (dressed) and told him "sure! sure! do what you want with her!" *-* i remembered aylin was a devil... but luckily seeing aylin scared him away haha ♥ I mean he didnt just leave immediately, but he then said "oh youre not alone i didnt wanna disturb you" became shy and played everything down ♥ REALLY...I didnt expect him to react like that when seeing Aylin (but thats why we made aylin hide in the 4th delivery) ♥ Aylin said "at least grab her boobies or pussy comeon" *-* He just looked at me and i just made a gesture like "do what you want i dont care" with my shoulders walking a step towards him ♥ I took the pizza and he then grabbed my right boob and very shortly my pussy (which he wanted to rub but he didnt really find the right spot so... not that satisfying haha) ♥ After that i gave him the money and he also left pretty quick after taking a pic of me ♥

3rd Delivery:
Tied hands, and gagged mouth together with bodywritings and being alone made things much more risky since i couldnt defent or say anything so if the delivery guy/girl wanted to fuck me for example they easily could have done that *-* being in that situation when i had to open the door made me feel soo helpless *-* The first challenge actually was to open the door haha ♥ but i finally made it and pulled it open with my foot ♥ It was another guy *-* When the door was open the guy said hello smiling pretty much and then asked if its true whats written on me *-* shortly after he asked that a women walked past the door with her child (child about 15yo) *-* she saw me standing in the open door and became very angry immediately (i guess because she was with her child ) *-* She kinda shouted "dress something or close the door or so! you cant be here like that..." while pushing her child forward so he couldnt see me *-* i felt so insane humiliated and became really afraid of bad what could happen *-* i went backwards quickly and the pizza guy followed me without hesitating *-* he also closed the door so i was in the (now closed) hotel room with him alone like that *-* i was still shocked when he placed the pizza on the table where also the money was... He came towards me grabbed my hips and told me to dont worry about that woman *-* when he noticed i let him touch me his hands went towards my tits and later pussy *-* he said he really would like to fuck me but his wife wouldnt like it and he was in a hurry anyway so he just wanted to take a pic and leave ♥ He asked way to polite to say no, so i let him take a pic (eventually he made more idk) and showed him the money ♥

4th Delivery:
This one scared me the most *-* What made me crazy in this one was the thought of just another random stranger seeing me through the gap in the door and using me instead of the pizza guy, or even worse, the angry woman *-* Since we filmed everything each time i can tell exactly what happened even when i didnt see a thing, so heres whats happened: Actually a stranger (girl about 18yo) saw me through the gap in the door, slowly opened the door a bit more and when she saw that the room was empty except me she opened the door completely and was like "OMG! WOW! Nobodys gonna believe me this!" *-* she walked into the room and silently closed the door (i guess she didnt want anybody to see her there with me) ♥ i really didnt hear her, since there was a vent turned on the whole time because it was HOT! *-* the grabbed her phone and took a few pictures (or a video i dont know) *-* she even walked very close to me and to see more and get better angles *-* then she tipped something on her phone (i guess she sent the pics/video to a friend or friends with a text saying like "look at what i just found in the hotel" or so *-* She always tried to stay sneaky so i wouldnt notice her ♥ I thought i was alone until the pizza arrived but when i saw this video later omg... I felt so embarrassed *-* The girl finally left leaving the door FULLY OPENED *-* At least 6 other strangers passed and got a look inside the room until the pizza arrived *-* it were two couples (male+female) so i guess thats why 4 of them didnt do anything when they saw me (the girlfriend would get angry you know ;P ) ♥ But the other 2 made a few steps inside the room and made pics as well *-* )two women about 40yo both came in together) *-* the old women finally closed the door at least, but since it was closed fully the pizza guy had to knock *-* So the plan for Aylin to hide failed in this case *-* She solved it by walking to the door dressed with shoes on and her bag, opening the door, telling the pizza guy "the money is on the table, please place the pizza there also, and.... have fun ;P Ill go to the gym now" and just walking out of the door leaving me really alone with the pizza guy (which was again a guy (about 30yo) *-* He walked into the room to the table and placed the pizza next to the money, which he instantly put into his pocket (it was correct amount) *-* Then he closed the door and walked towards me *-* i was so nervous and i just couldnt realize what i was just doing *-* at least i heard the door was closed so i knew only him was there the whole time *-* Obviously he made a few pics or a video i dont know ... *-* Then he started talking to me (i was gagged so...) *-* He said things like: "So you were waiting for me here?" "what should i do with you now?" *-* He got his dick out of his pants and was jacking of right next to me while touching me and fucking my pussy with that dildo which was in it *-* I just waited for him to fuck me but he did not do it *-* he was just masturbating while looking at me, touching me and pleasuring me *-* He continued like that until he came, and he came on the tip of the dildo which he used to fuck my pussy *-* I mean like, he pulled it out so the tip was very very barely touching my pussy entrance, then he came on the gap between the dildo and the pussy entrance and then he pushed most of his cum deep inside of me ♥ When he was finished he made another pic of my now creampied and plugged pussy close up and left leaving the room door opened fully....again... *-* it took like 15 minutes until aylin came back... in this time another girl (pretty young like 14yo) saw me while passing the room, she was just shocked and ran away (i feel really sorry for her.. we did this at 11pm btw to make the chance for kids or to many strangers in total seing anything low..) *-* Nobody else saw me until aylin came back but when she came back, even when she closed the door, she first didnt say a word *-* She saw the cum and smiled and fucked me with that dildo which made me so nervous again because i thought it was another stranger.. *-* A few minutes of playing with me she pulled out my gag and sat on my face with her pussy forcing me to lick her ♥ I now was wondering if a stranger woman was doing this or if it was Aylin ♥ Anyway i just licked it for another few minutes until Aylin took of my blindfold and freed me ♥

We watched all 4 Videos together while both of us became so insanely horny again that we helped each other cum later ;P (often had lesbian sex with aylin nothing special there) ♥

But HOLY SHIT!! The 3rd one was bad because of the woman with the little boy, but fuck... the 4th went a bit out of control *-*
(BTW: Im on birth control so dont worry about his cum inside me)

More "social experiment" ideas are welcome too (and remember i just do these because they dont get me seen by very many people like when i walk through a busy street so its way less daring for me to do these, thats why these stuff is not a limit and walking through a busy street is a limit (so far hehe) ♥

Hoped you like reading this ♥

(We ordered at different times of the day so we didnt have to throw anything into the trash obviously, so dont worry, we didnt waste food ♥ )

__________________________________________________ __________

I know i became much less active on getdare but i still do a lot of kinky stuff, just keep telling me dares i love doing them and i push myself a bit farther often so stay tuned ;P I also love doing some "social experiments" like this one to see how far strangers will go and how they will react to unusual behavior and unusual situations ♥
The following 8 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 06-20-2022, 04:52 PM   #1140
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

You ALWAYS write the best reports. Thank you

I’m interpreting “social experiment” as you in some predicament, and strangers have some choice that impacts your predicament. Is that about right?

Lol the first thing I thought of is getting an old coin-operated ride for kids (like are sometimes in front of grocery stores or in malls), and binding you naked, filled, and blindfolded on top of it. Do people walking by put a coin in the machine?

A second idea- set up your box next to a drink vending machine. Insert an inflatable enema plug, with a long hose and a funnel at the end (or an open bucket) What do they buy from the vending machine to pour in the funnel?
If you don’t add a one way valve to the hose, make sure the funnel/bucket is suspended high enough so the liquids are forced in.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public