Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-23-2021, 05:57 AM   #586
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Start by putting on three diapers, cutting drainage slits in the inner two, before heading out to an empty public place (woods etc). Strip down so you're just in your diaper and blindfold yourself. Spin around for twenty seconds (while still blindfolded) and throw an item of clothing as far as you can. Repeat this until you have thrown every item of clothing that you wore to the woods in different random directions. Set a timer, you now have 120 seconds to waddle for your clothes and get dressed again. Succeed and your dare is done, but fail to do so (which is the most likely option given how I've been mean and given so little time for you to succeed) and once the timer has gone off you must freeze in whatever state of undress you're in for five minutes before once again restarting the two minute timer to continue your waddles and redressing.
Have fun!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 11:18 PM   #587
MessybabyJames

For this dare you're going to be playing as a little baby puppy. Start this dare by taking either a suppository or enema and drinking a litre of water.
The dare is simple, all you need to do is follow 6 rules while completing all the tasks. You may only start the tasks 15 minutes after inserting the suppository and drinking the water.
Your rules are as follows:
1. You must crawl everywhere unless you are around people. There's no standing for little babies like you.
2. Unless you're around people your diaper needs to be visible at all times.
3. All of the food and drinks you have during the dare (including the original litre you need to drink at the start) need to come out of a dog bowl or similar.
4. If at any point you cannot hold your bowels or bladder, you need to relieve yourself in an appropriate pet like manner. This includes squatting down like a little puppy when you mess and lifting your leg when you wet.
5. You need to send a picture of your diaper if you end up using it before completing the tasks.
6. If at any point you break the rules, or fail a task, you need to role a d4 for one of the following punishments:
a. Write 40 lines of the phrase "I'm a little, stinky baby".
b. 10 spankings and 5 minutes of corner time squatting (try the best you can).
c. Eat a bowl of 3 different baby foods mixed together without using your hands from your dog bowl.
d. Add another layer to your diaper and write "Stinky baby" on the back in red marker. Decorate the outer diaper with some puppy related drawings.
Now for your tasks:
1. Babies don't get to watch grown up shows, so you're going to spend 20 minutes watching some baby suitable shows. You must follow along and respond to whatever they ask like the child you are.
2. Spend some time drawing a scribbling a drawing like a child would. You need to fill out the whole page best you can. In the drawing, include yourself drawn as a little puppy wearing a diaper.
3. Since you always insist you're a big girl let's see how strong your legs and bowels are. You need to do 25 non-stop squats. During this time rule 1 is suspended. If you stop, you need to reset your count back to 0. Messing your diaper causes you to fail this task.
4. Since you're being such a good little puppy, you've earned some play time. Play fetch with yourself 10 times. You need to throw a small ball across your room and carry it back using your mouth only.

If after completing the 4 tasks your diaper is still dry and not soiled, you may go and use the bathroom like a big girl. However, if after the 4 tasks your diaper is used in any way you must stay in it for 4 hours after the last task. Once that time is up, you need to get 3 people's permission to change. Best of luck and have fun

Kik: messybabyjames

Likes and Limits
MessybabyJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 10:16 AM   #588
SmolYui

Take 2 thick diapers and open them laying underneath your bottom put a slit in the top most diaper. Insert a suppository. Pull the first one up and tape the tabs closest to your thighs. Begin to masturbate almost to the point of orgasm. Stop before orgasm and put the rest of your diapers on. You must wear these for 4 hours, during which you may do childish things like watch cartoons, crawl suck on a pacifier, etc. If you have not messed by then, you may use a toilet and wear underwear. If you have, you will remain in them for another hour before changing into a fresh diaper, as you will be wearing them for the next 24 hours.

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

I'm a wittle feminine Baby Kitten

my pronouns are

She/They

Refer to me using gender neutral or feminine terms.
Loves to be called "Good Kitten"

I have a cock.
(6’1” 185cm | 55kg 120lbs)

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

SmolYui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 02:32 AM   #589
SmolYui

Bumping the thread

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

my pronouns are

She/They

I have a cock.

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

Old 09-30-2021, 09:54 AM   #590
Samor

Your info in like and limits make it a bit hard to make something more elaborated but I hope you will like this one.

You will not poo for 24h and you will drink 1 liter of water before bedtime. You will diaper up before bedtime and put 2 bananas in the back of your diaper. You will use your pacifier during the night.
If you wet or mess your diaper during the night, you have to sleep the next 7 night with your tail plug.

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Samor for this post:
Old 10-03-2021, 10:42 PM   #591
SubbyFoxboi

You can start this when you're busting to pee. Put in your small plug and throw on chastity, then double diaper with slits in the inner and get some adbl hypno ready. Dink a litre now. You're gonna tie your legs apart using your bed, and then cuff your arms in front of you, tying the cuffs to the other side of the bed. Your goal is to hold it for an hour while listening to this hypno. You're ultimately likely to pee, but if you miraculously don't, you can finish up immediately, undo the chastity and orgasm how you will. If only the inner diaper is noticeably wet, you may clean up everything but your diapers and what's underneath. That will have to wait another rough half hour, in which you will spend giving dares on getdare. If you wet both diapers however, you gotta get back into your bondage after having checked and listen to hypno for one more hour before finishing. Hope you don't leak!
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SubbyFoxboi for this post:
Old 10-09-2021, 06:49 AM   #592
Samor

You start the dare with one diaper on. You are allowed to change only if the outer diaper is wet and you can't change for 2 hour after changing. You will have different rules to follow during the dare. Each rule start at level 1. Each time you change, you have to add 1 level to a rule of your choice and you can't choose the same one 2 times in a row. The dare end 2 hour after you reach level max of a rule. The different rules are:

Change time(cumulative):
lvl1:wait 2 hour and the outer diaper wet to change
lvl2:wait 30 more minutes
lvl3:diaper must be leaking
lvl4:wait 30 more minutes
lvl5:diaper must be messed

number of diaper(cut slit in the inner one):
vl1:1 diaper
lvl2:2 diaper
lvl3:3 diaper
lvl4:4 diaper
lvl5:at the end of the dare, wait 2 more hour for a change

drinking and eating:
vl1: 1 glass of water/hour
lvl2: 1 jar of baby food per meal during the dare
lvl3: 1 glass of water/30 min
lvl4: Only eat baby food
lvl5: 1 glass of water/ 15 min

mess and banana:
vl1: 1 banana in the back of your diaper after each change
lvl2: after change, sit with the banana in your diaper and bounce on it for 2 minutes
lvl3: 2 banana in the back of your diaper after each change
lvl4: the bananas goes in your ass instead
lvl5: 3 bananas and 5 marshmallow in your ass each change

I hope you enjoy this. If you find it too easy, you can max out all rules before ending the dare. Optionally, you can roll a dice to decide which rule gain one level instead of choosing:

1-Change time
2-number of diaper
3-drinking and eating
4-mess and banana
5-You choose
6-All rules gain 1 level

dislikes: very messy, high pain, sissy/feminization, anal(small object)
limits:blood, public, social, work, family, permanent, disgusting, scat, , exposure, anal(more than small object)

Actives rules, PM dares,Toys

Hypno trigger: Urinate NOW

kik: Samorein

Last edited by Samor; 10-09-2021 at 01:14 PM.
Samor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 07:54 AM   #593
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Step 1: You are going to release two enemas into a single diaper. This is, believe it or not, entirely for your benefit as you'll aim to get yourself as clean as possible. If you don't, well then things will get very messy in the next round.

As a target i say you should take at least a 1l enemas both times (I hope your diaper is absorbent) and wait 30 minutes before releasing them.

Step 2: Change into a new diaper and tape it so you can still get your hand to your butt for insertions. You'll need bananas...6 bananas. You are going to be stuffing yourself to the brim and releasing a few times here [PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN INSERTING LARGE OBJECTS/STUFFING].

You will aim to continue to fill yourself until you can get 5 fingers inside yourself during this process AND you have filled and released yourself (with 5 minutes between the last banana going in and you releasing) 4 times.

If you cant get 5 fingers in then in the next step you will automatically have to put on your enema diaper.

I expect a minimum of 3 bananas inserted each time...which means some of those bananas are going to have to be errrr recycled. Now do you see why its important that you are clean?

Step 3: Flip a coin, if Heads stay in your banana diaper, Tails you put on your enema diaper. Take one final 1l enema to hold for a minimum of 15 minutes. You'll probably be a bit worn out at this stage so good luck - if you fail to hold it for 15 min then you can stay in it for another 45 min (or however long till your 3 hours is up)

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 02:20 PM   #594
michiru_stock

Go to the movies wearing a diaper, your inflatable buttplug and the clover clamps. If its not to much public you should also wear a dress or a skirt while going there. Everytime there's a time skip/big cut in the movie you can choose, either inflate your plug one more time or adjust the clamps and rotate them 90 degree's.

Before you go though I want you to pour some honey down the back of your diaper to keep. You should also order a large soda and you have to finish it before the halfway point of the movie.

https://bdsmtest.org/r/2hJATDRA

Dom: most kinks.

sub:
likes: diapers, edging, degradation, humiliation, wetting & messing, ab.

disslikes: denial, long/slow things (get bored and lose patience)

limits: public (hidden is fine), permanent, cuckold, cbt, post orgasm, things conflicting with real life schedule.

Toys: diapers, edge2, dildo, buttplugs (+tail), rope & beginner bondage kit, skirt, panties, bra, cage

kik: michiru_stock
michiru_stock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 02:53 PM   #595
SmolYui

Small simple game. You have to reach 20 points to win

During this you have to wear diapers in bed and once you go to bed / diaper you cannot use the toilet until morning. Also, you can't get out of bed with a dry diaper, so to get up in the morning you have to get wet from lying down or get wet already at night.
Essentially, you must go to bed in a dry diaper and cannot get out of bed in a dry diaper.

1 points for every night in diapers and according to all the rules.
2 points (instead) if you get wet while you sleep.
Minus 3 points, when you break a rule.

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

my pronouns are

She/They

I have a cock.

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

Old 10-15-2021, 03:02 PM   #596
michiru_stock

Heart

I'm really bad at falling asleep in a diaper. Tried 2 times but both times I spent all night lying awake. May I have another one pretty please <3

sub:

limits: public (hidden is fine), permanent, cuckold, cbt, post orgasm, things conflicting with real life schedule.

Toys: diapers, edge2, dildo, buttplugs (+tail), rope & beginner bondage kit, skirt, panties, bra, cage

Old 10-15-2021, 03:17 PM   #597
SmolYui

Hmm, then how about wearing double diapers (with the inner diaper slit)
And drink a glass an hour, don’t hold, wet until you’re leaking (fully leaking, not just dripping) sorry it’s not that long I don’t have a very good imagination

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

my pronouns are

She/They

I have a cock.

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

Old 10-15-2021, 03:23 PM   #598
michiru_stock

No problem, thanks for letting me change the dare! will do this tomorrow when I get time.

Next dare goes to neekoJ above btw

sub:

Old 10-16-2021, 12:59 AM   #599
Schnuffi

Smile

To NekoJ:

I know family is a limit for you, but I think this will work out just fine. If not, pls let me know.

I want you to start by imagining yourself as a toddler no older than 5 years, then I want you to drink at least 1L of water (you can drink soda or juice but water is recommended) in the span of no longer than 1hour. After you are done drinking your water I want you to download a little phone game: "LEGO® App4+" to play in the living room. It should be childish enough for you to get in the mindset, but not so much to be humiliating in case someone sees (you can ofc play with sound off if that makes you feel better).

You have to play this game until you need to go pee pee, but, oh no! You are a little kid and the game is so much fun, you do not want to get up and go to the potty! No, you want to sit on the couch playing your game until an adult reminds you of going ot the toilet. Only then can you go potty.

If I were you I would make it fairly obvious that I have to go, maybe do a little pee pee dance or squirm a bit. But if noone sees your misery you have no other choice, you have to go.

Of cource you cannot go in your pants, that would be mean, instead you have to go to your room, change into a diaper and be a good little one. Then you have to wear your wet diapy for at least 1 hour afterwards.

Have fun.

likes: diapers, ABDL, light humiliation, hidden public, using my diapies, (being made to) feel(ing) little, rules*

dislikes(punishments): butt stuff, sissy stuff, bondage, enemas, rules*, spanking, semi public

limits: full public, permanent(without consent), family and friends, exposure, live ruining stuff, consumption of bodily waste, sex stuff

Schnuffibaby (Schnuffi Baby)
Schnuffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 01:20 AM   #600
SmolYui

Sorry, i can’t do that , I can’t have anything involving other people at all.

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

my pronouns are

She/They

I have a cock.

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

Advertisements
Kink Talk