Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-02-2012, 08:21 AM   #16
bringonthedares
Account Banned

Go to a unisex store at the mall and grab a couple items to try on. Go into the changing room. Do not lock the door. Strip down to just your underwear and bra. Then "accidentally" trip and knock the door wide open. In your head count to 8 misssissipi while acting like you are too shocked to move, then yell "I;m sorry" and slam the door.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:19 PM   #17
LaughAtMe

Go somewhere public in women's clothes and take a pic of yourself (no face if you don't want to) and then upload the picture to a gD album.

My limit is things that could permanently affect me.
LaughAtMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:04 AM   #18
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

See about this one, go to an all womens clothing store and ask the attendant if she can help you pick some cloths then put it on in dressing room and then walk out or open door and ask if you look good.

Since you can go to another city it should be ok
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:49 AM   #19
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Go to a college campus and walk around the campus. Ask groups of people (must be at least 2) if they will kick you in your balls. Continue until you have found at least 3 groups of people to do this, and you must let every person in the group that wants to kick your balls do so.
Don't forget to say thank you.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:09 AM   #20
Guillaume

Strip nude in a public restroom, go wash your hands, and then go back into the stall and put clothes back on.
Guillaume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:05 PM   #21
cj07
Distinguished Member

Spend a day at the mall with cum on your face.

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:09 PM   #22
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Go to the mall with light colored pants. Piss your pants and walk around until they have completely dried. No going in stores or hiding.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 02-16-2013, 10:30 PM   #23
Stickyundies

I dare you to wear a diaper to a local mall. When you get there piss yourself walk around for 40 minutes like that then shit yourself walk around for another 30 minutes then buy some diapers. You must wear loose pants and no belt. Have fun. I have colege on monday something to make my day more humilating. thanks

Limits:Hard anal,Family/friends,public,dick pain.
I Love Wedgies!!!

M/22/Straight

Pm me wedgie yourself and i will go put on my tightest undies and wedgie myself 15 times.

If you want to decide my underwear for the next 24 hours send me a Pm saying underwear.

If you would like me to pee through my tight white undies just send me a PM saying pee.
Stickyundies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:37 PM   #24
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Go to a lingerie department. Ask for help picking out the sexiest panties in your size. After you pay, put them on over your clothes. Wear them that way until 5 different women have allowed you to kiss their feet.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:45 AM   #25
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

go to the gym (you can go to one that offers a free trial if you don't belong to one). You will wear a diaper under your street clothes and change in the lockerroom. The diaper will stay on and you will wear tight lycra shorts, or some other tight shorts for your workout.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 02-17-2013, 08:54 AM   #26
stevewilson
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to stevewilson

Shave your entire body minus your head, and go outside and masturbate until you cum, stimulating yourself anally with a ginger root.

PM me with the subject line Facebook and I will make whatever you want my facebook status.

Loves: Bondage, messy Being dominated, hidden public, humiliation, things dealing with facebook[]

Limits: Family, blood, cam,

I AM A BIG SISSY WITH A BIG CLIt
stevewilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:57 AM   #27
marystoy
Distinguished Member

You must wear a diaper while eating in a restaurant. You must have already peed and pooped in the diaper before you arrive. When you finished eating, go to the rest room and change your diaper. Walk out of the restaurant carrying the used diaper.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:33 PM   #28
Matthew1135

Go for a run downtown crossdressed
Matthew1135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:37 PM   #29
SlaveDutch
Account Banned

Wear a diaper next time to the supermarket

Limits: Animals, Blood, Full Public, Full Body Shaving, Permanent
SlaveDutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:09 PM   #30
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Fully cross dress and sing and dance to beyonce single ladies in front of your house

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk