Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-15-2019, 07:49 AM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Gunge Well Village - Give up all that enter here...

Welcome to Gunge Well Village!

You awaken in the housing district to find yourself alone in your room, you do not know how you got there…
You look around and see
- a bed
- a shower
- some drawers/wardrobes for clothes storage
- a fridge for food storage
- a container for other items to be stored
There is a knock at the door…
You open the door and a masked man is standing there, he hands you a slip of paper, closes the door and leaves.

You read the paper:
You are now the property of Gunge Well Village, this is your new home, you will live here for the rest of your life and work for the Mayor. Your purpose will be to entertain guests who are observing this village, do not have hope of freedom or escape again...your life now belongs to us.
You will find this village to be self contained, you cannot leave as there is a 10 Foot concrete wall around the edge, the only entrance is the main gate which is guarded.
The Mayor lives in the manor, you cannot enter this.
The guards live in the guard house...those that step out of line in the village will be locked in the Pillory there and will be victims to whoever chooses to deal them punishment.
Every day you will pick a job to do and receive payment for your work once you have completed your task.
You may use your money how you see fit...here are your uses for money:
- Buying Clothing/Protection
- Buying Weapons
- Buying Food
- Buying Other items
You will receive £20 to start so you can buy yourself some things to get started...At least £15 must be spent dressing yourself

The jobs you can do are as follows:
-Staff the Cinema
- Staff the Hotel
- Work in the Office
- Attend a Studio recording
- Work in the Factory
- Clean the River
- Go to the fair
- Play on the Sports field
- Go to the Park
- Waiter for the restaurant
- Fight in the Arena
Each job gives you payment, but it also carries a task to be completed
See this Sheet for the options you have:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

The Arena - Please note this is a special area, you must bring all weapons and Food with you before you enter.
Once two combatants enter the arena you state the weapons you will use and the Food/Substances you will attack with.
When you two combat each other it is possible one may dominate the other, or you may both come out of it damaged...bear this in mind

Side Bar:
Thank you for showing interest in this Role Play...let me tell you a bit more about how you can join and interact in the Village...you will get messy most likely, Wet probably or suffer over kinds of punishments here...be warned…

Now you have read the scenario above, but this is just what you have been told by the Mayor...but life isn’t always as you are told by authority figures…

You can explore the Village and look for clues to why you are here and how possibly you may fight back and escape the Village in time...do not expect this to be easy, and if you are caught looking for a way out...well the guards will lock you in the Pillory...so be careful!

To join the Village you must fill in this form: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...65#post3782165
Please fill on the form on the form page for easy reference for others

This will tell other members of the Village about your character...but also lay down Parameters for dares you will receive from the establishment or other members of the Village.

The spreadsheet shared above will be used to keep track of your characters progress, money and inventory
See this blog for more detailed mechanics of the various parts of the village: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90745

Use the Blog to ask questions if you are unclear, new rules/tasks may be added in future.

Each day you must choose actions:
- Pick a job to do
- Explore and investigate
- Enter the Arena
- Go Shopping
You only have to do one action per day, but can do multiple actions if you wish.

Be Creative and Have fun here! Welcome to Gunge Well Village!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 10:42 AM   #2
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Hi all,
As usual I've given a lot of reading to do...and this may put some off, so I'll simplify so newbies can get the gist

To enter create a profile first, then post the beginning of your characters story on this thread.
Choose which job/s you will do and any other actions
Choose which items you will buy from the shop

I will come back to the thread once a day if possible and set any tasks for people/give rewards, etc...

If you get a task, complete it and report to continue the story, pick further actions and carry on...

I will say this story will evolve over time, I've just laid out the bare bones so far, expect further developments...and do post on the blog if you have suggestions...

Oh and for those that miss the gameshows I did...well the studio films messy gameshows...so this is an area that will develop

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Last edited by Bloxo; 09-15-2019 at 01:00 PM.
Old 09-15-2019, 11:41 AM   #3
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Wink

Bloxo was walking around the village...doing some final inspections before the guests would arrive...

There were hidden cameras that the tech team had installed, he was checking these were working fine, he had a device which confirmed their signals were active and up in the manor he had a control room where he could view the feeds.

He checked the shops and made sure everything had the right stock levels, the place was tidy and the staff knew their instructions, all employees had the strictest of rules, they were also protected from assault by manning some booths which were behind reinforced glass.

It was a lovely summer day...and this Village was enormous, he was working up a bit of sweat surveying the place, the tall walls were a bit imposing, but the river and greenery helped to give a sense of perspective...

He looked at the map he had been given of the compound:

He went to speak to the guards, all were on standby for the guests arrival. They knew their orders and were already planning out patrol patterns to make sure the guests stayed in line.

He walked to the river and watched the slow flowing water trickle through the compound, on the other side a small muddy bank, as the river entered and left the compound there were large grates that prevented anything too large coming in or out, but some small fish were still able to get through.

He eventually retired to the manor and decided to relax with a Gin and Tonic to end the long day, he was a bit nervous...but the company had his back and everything was in place...now just to wait for the guests...

PM DARES!

Old 09-15-2019, 02:15 PM   #4
KatieS

After being given the note katie starts looking around the room and quicky notices shes naked, not sure how she missed it earlier she checks the wardrobe and of course nothing there. Well 1 person has already seen her naked along with any guests that are watching she thinks so guess clothes dont really matter now but to be honest gunge well village might be quite fun after all, definetly sounds interesting and hey on the positives no more classes to teach.
Katie then realises she should probably do what the note says about shopping and working, dont want to get into trouble too soon, so guess trip to the store naked, and then find some work, cant get worse i suppose.

Store : nice flowing dress, a pair of cute black heels, and a nice lingerie set (matching bra and panties)
Job: restaurant waitress
Old 09-15-2019, 04:27 PM   #5
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Bloxo watches Katie make her way through the streets to the shops...admiring her naked athletic figure...he waits outside and sees her come out, he gets a report on the clothes she's purchased...

He approaches her..."Katie is it? Welcome to the village...I'm surprised how well you are taking to this...you will be a wonderful asset here, I see you have ticked the restaurant for your first job...I'll walk you there and you can serve me..."

He marches off without further word and Katie follows...

They get to the restaurant, a plush looking building, he sits down at a free table (who am I kidding, they are all free!)

The chairs are solid, but nicely velveted, the tables dressed elegantly in purple cloth, the walls are a dark red, adorned with paintings of noble looking people and landscapes.
Katie waits expectantly at the table...

"Katie...fetch me some desserts will you, a nice big cake, some Custard and some Jelly"

She races off to the kitchen to find everything laid out...she puts the items onto a tray and races back...

Bloxo stands up as she puts the tray on the table...
He puts the cake on an empty chair and asks Katie to sit down on this...he then takes the jelly and pours it down inside the front of her dress and pours the custard over her head...
"Delicious" He takes a nice view and walks off...

Katie your task is to replicate the above, report to receive your payment for the day

PM DARES!

Old 09-15-2019, 05:54 PM   #6
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Waking up naked and in a strange place might have scared some people, but Curious was mostly angry and perhaps a bit excited. If being kidnapped wasn't a good story she wasn't sure what was. When a man arrived at the door with the note Curious' curiosity was officially nabbed. An entire village mean to force people to Entertain. The corruption that had to be involved was practically a drug to Curious and most of her anger faded away as she could smell a Pulitzer coming her way. She just had to dig up all the information she could and find a way out then she'd crack the whole thing wide open and get the recognition she truly deserved.

She was feeling excited and eager to investigate, but the woman who walked out of her room was blushing and covering her nudity as she walked to find a place to buy clothing. Curious truly wasn't at all body shy. She was bigger than the average woman but she was built curvy and sturdy and she was proud of that. But her usual cover story wasn't she was a demure Librarian. So Curious scuttled trying to cover her pussy, ass, and breast all at the same time as she made her way to the shop. She would find clothes and then she'd check out the studio. She was sure she wouldn't like the job, but where there was a studio there were computers and phones. She wasn't ready to leave but it didn't hurt to start figuring out her escape strategy.

Store: Long demure skirt, practical blouse in a sedate grey color, sensible shoes, and sensible undergarments.
Job: Attend a Studio recording

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 07:12 PM   #7
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I wake up, kind of foggy from a night out. Looking around, not recognizing anything unable to find my phone, purse or anything. I rub my eyes. I look outside of the window to see a mostly baron place that looks more like an old western type fair. I am in a black dress, yellow bra and thong, seeing my heels from a night out by the bed. I had gone out with some friends, was talking to some people. After that the night is pretty foggy. I all of a sudden start to panic, my parents had warned me about being abducted and sex trade but nobody ever thinks that will happen to you. I hear a knock at the door. Someone in a mask hands me a piece of paper and says no more, closing my door. I read it and I am stunned. Wondering where this place is located, How long was I out, etc.

I instantly start to think how am I going to get out of here? Are people looking for me? Is this a nightmare? I collect my thoughts trying to figure out what I am going to do. I decide to head down to the store and explore a bit, I wash my face and head out putting my heels on. As I walk towards the store I try to take in everything the best I can.

When I arrive at the store I am told to put on what I buy and the clothes I have on will no longer be available to me although hopefully they end up back in my room. I buy a black thong, dark green tantkop and some dark blue cottons shorts and a pair of flip flops (hope I can use that as a shoe type). Wishing I could afford a bra. I decide to go work in the office the first day, hoping I can explore there and find some details on how to get out of here while getting paid. Plus its the furthest from the housing so I can innocently take in most of the place without looking suspicious. Being able to slowly walk past each to see what kind of people are mulling around this place

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers

Last edited by ezeperalta212; 09-15-2019 at 07:20 PM.
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 05:38 PM   #8
KatieS

Katie sat there in shock, having raised her dress when she sat down, not entirely think it through as she sat on the cake mashing it straight into the nice panties she has just bought... as she sat there she could feel the custard running down the back of her hair and the jelly running down her belly but above all the one thing going through her head was how humiliated she felt yet also how aroused.... it didnt make sense, like yes she knew mess turned her on but somehow this time was different but that was a thought for later.

Still quite unsure of what else her job involved she decided the best option was to clean up and head home and try and get her head around what had happened and how normal it seemed to the mayor, it seemed like he had been doing this for years but she hadnt see any other 'victims' around it didnt make much sense but damn was she getting excited as she started thinking about how messy the rest of her life might be here. Quickly katie cleaned up the chair and dropped all the mess off in the kitchen and headed home, still with the custard running down her hair....

When she gets home she looked back at the sheet of paper she had been handed earlier to see if the jobs had any more info and nope nothing but a title... well she thought might as well try a different job tomorrow, who knows maybe there will be some other people there i can talk to, so i guess studio work tomorrow then sure someone will of picked it at that higer pay if there is anyone else that is.
Old 09-18-2019, 03:59 PM   #9
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Apologies, have had a busy few days, will continue the story tomorrow

PM DARES!

Old 09-19-2019, 06:15 PM   #10
Bloxo
getDare Devil

After the restaurant encounter...Bloxo now had 3 people milling around his village, he would need to be more cautious now...security were deployed to patrol and he decided to spend some time in the manor watching the proceedings from the monitor room.
So far everyone was falling into line...no one had started to investigate the village and all were taking jobs, a good chance to make a start and earn some money I suppose...
Katie suitably messed had proved a hit with the international cartel who were viewing the proceedings, she was paid her £15 for her work and she went to get showered up, she had an uneasy sleep...nervous for what was to come and yet excited at the same time.

Day 2

Katie and Curious now clothed and mobile in the village had decided to go to the studio for work...Curious was most amusing to see scampering through the village naked, trying to cover her modesty and make it to the shop...the sponsers were laughing heavily, this was a good start to everything to come...
When they arrived at the studio they were in for a bit of a surprise...for they were greeted with a very colourful interior compared to the somewhat bland exterior of the building...
The studio you see had a few purposes...from the lobby, garishly painted with a reception desk...they were directed into room A...they were to take a messy gameshow together...
They were presented with an obstacle course...
This consisted of balance beams above a pit of pink slime, followed by an oily climbing wall, the end was a set of tires they had to run through, each filled with custard...the first to reach the end would get to throw a bucket of nasty mess over the other party...

Your task: Describe your attempt at the obstacle course, I will determine the winner based on the best entry...

Erin however managed to keep some clothes entering the park...obviously a lapse in the transfer...that operative was going to lose his job that's for sure...she made it to the store and her current clothes were confiscated as she replaced them for her new outfit, she decided to take a job at the office...a rather dull place to work...but at least she would remain clean...for now at least...

Task: Write victim of Gunge Well Village on two parts of your body, the writing must stay there for at least 2 hours.
You are also to write 20 lines (by hand) saying...Oh do I enjoy roleplay, I can't wait to fill my thong with Custard and sit in a nice creamy cake

Hopefully more guests would arrive soon, Bloxo was keen to see the arena get going...and also couldn't wait to give someone to the guards for some pillory punishment.
He received a phone call...

"Operation Slapstick progressing well, if your guests are not living up to expectations you may deploy the gunge drone." The phone went dead...

PM DARES!

Old 09-19-2019, 08:27 PM   #11
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

The first day of the rest of my life as the note indicated continued, after getting dressed I headed to the office. The town is eerily quiet, seeing some guys dressed as guards, looking like mall cops at best. Trying to get a read, I give a faint smile and wave to some. My day in the office was pretty mundane, doing simple tasks. With each task I try to find a clue like an address, a financial statement, legal docs but everything I am given is pretty non de-script. Towards the end of the day I do notice that one of the spreadsheets I have been filling out looks like a large order form for various foods. And another looks to be a weekly order with the expectation of all the housing being filled and the last bit of info I see is they are planning some type of grand opening soon. I get excited, if they let people in. Maybe I can get someone to take me out of here or slip out with a crowd. Something to think about.

After work I go to the dinner buffet, sitting quietly by myself. I then head back to my room, I strip naked to sleep as I only have the one outfit right now, getting under the covers trying to go over what I saw.

I decide the following day to work in the factory, hoping to see what it makes as it seemed like the most closed off building I walked past. Hoping to maybe get a good view out of one of the windows of the entire park and maybe over a wall. On my way to the factory I do spend time viewing the manor and guard house as well as the arena more closely as I try to get a good feel for what this place is about

I did my writing tasks, wrote on my hand for 2 hours and washed off. then wrote on a piece of paper and quickly threw it in the shredder so nobody that visits could accidentally see.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
Old 09-21-2019, 04:53 PM   #12
Bloxo
getDare Devil

The village was quiet...too quiet and Bloxo was getting a little agitated...the feds must have intercepted some of the kidnapping attempts, or something was going wrong, if there was any attempt to storm the village though, he was well prepared, he had networks of hidden rooms and tunnels scattered around, escape was assured, air and ground radar would warn him well in advance of any unexpected visitors...

Erin had finished her work at the office, being paid £10 for her trouble...she seemed more bored than anything, but then the point of the tasks was the break the spirits of the village inhabitants and with their will gone, any hope of escape would be drained from them...at least this is what the psychologists who designed this program assured him...he was yet to be convinced by this approach...

In the studio...Katie and curious fought hard on the obstacle course...

both managed to get over the slime pool effortlessly...that beam should have been oiled...both then struggled on the climbing wall...their outfits now quite slick with the oil it was coated with...the tires proved the real challenge for the girls though...particularly Curious, who managed to trip a couple of times and even went face first into one of the pools, her hair dripping with pink slime, she had to brush it away from her eyes to see...Katie showing off her athletic prowess managed to get away with her messy shoes by the end and reached the end of the course first.
Curious was then treated to a bucket of baked beans over her head as a final punishment...

Task: Both of you can oil down an outfit you are wearing...Curious can take an extra lashing of beans over the head

Erin now took her next job at the factory...she found herself pulling levers, assembling various sex toys...and at the end decorating a series of pies going down a conveyor belt...it was indeed strenuous work...even though she tried to spy on the manor...she could not glimpse anything of interest, just to note the walls were too high to climb and there was a guard who patrolled around the outskirts of the building at regular intervals...

Task: Go without panties for 24 hours, spread out 50 spanks to your behind over that day

PM DARES!

Old 09-22-2019, 06:37 AM   #13
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

While in the factory, noticing the various and bizarre sex toys that I never had seen before. I start to really wonder what this place is for and what I might go through if I stay here too long. Then having to decorate pies, is this just a slave labor place and are they selling pies or will these be used in some other way? Ever so often a guard comes by to check on me, but they give creepy stares and will never engage in conversation. Its quite frustrating. After my shift at the factory I go for dinner where I am the only one in there. As I walk home I do see some commotion going on at the studio with noises. I think about going in, but I look up and see some drone thing looking at me from above. Not wanting to seem out of place I keep walking. Checking out the manor, noticing the interval the guard is on duty. I head back to my room, where I see my pay for the previous day. I once again strip down and head to bed, putting my clothes in the washer and then drying them knowing I will need them for the next day.

For the next day I will check out the hotel, to see if anyone is staying there and maybe get a different vantage point of the manor and guard house while cleaning a room and nobody would realize. After that I will go shopping for a bra and a dress and probably eat dinner alone again.

Old 09-22-2019, 03:18 PM   #14
Bloxo
getDare Devil

After Erin's shift at the factory, a small black van emerged from a shutter to distribute her wares to the various shops around town...this was to be something of a self sustaining community after all.

Bloxo was doing some inventory...he had to do something, he had a lot of time on his hands and not a great amount to do yet...he had to keep busy, he wanted to show he was a valued employee here after all...the unseen masters of this place may take displeasure if he was seen to be slacking off.
He dropped off the envelope of cash for Erin's payment, slotting it through the small mailbox in her door.
He then visited to Pie Shop for some dinner...almost tripping over a trap door on the floor leading to who knows what...he really should have taken the time to properly explore every nook and cranny of this village before the guests arrived, there were so many secrets here that he had no idea about, but he didn't worry...I mean his employers wouldn't stash too much away that the inhabitants could use to escape would they?...surely not...

Erin had decided to go to the hotel the following day, she found the place to be quite empty apart from a very quiet receptionist who simply gave her some cleaning supplies and asked her to make sure the rooms were free from dust.
She had a few hours to go around and explore, but the hotel itself was pretty standard, she was again fascinated by the Manor and wanted to see from this vantage point whether any secrets would be revealed...at first she saw nothing new, she would go from room to room and see if anything new could be picked up...she was beginning to feel it was a waste of time until suddenly she spotted a guard emerging from a hedge at the side...was there a secret room there?

Task: Stand in the corner blindfolded and Edge, you cannot leave the corner until you have completed this edge

After her session in the hotel she did a spot of shopping and purchased some clothing for herself

Items acquired: Bra and Dress (Erin), cash spent £10

At dinner she found herself quite alone, the other inhabitants no doubt were tired from their exploits...
Bloxo watched her from the monitor room...he would speak to this girl soon...but he was being cautious for now...

PM DARES!

Old 09-22-2019, 03:55 PM   #15
Kiny sarah

Money to start:£20

Waking up in an unfamiliar environment and having been stripped naked Sarah rereads the note she was given two more times before everything sank in. Finally realising the situation she’s in Sarah runs Frantically around the room searching for anything. She searches the wardrobe and the fringe finding nothing at all.
Deciding that she needs to find out more Sarah decides to go outside and look around not knowing if there are anyone else around to see her naked body. Trying to cover up Sarah walks out with her hands covering as much of herself as she can but forgetting to pick up her money as she leaves.
Sarah walks around aimlessly without any idea where she is or where she can get something to cover up while looking out for anyone that might get a peek.

Limits: scat, pics, videos
Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk