Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-09-2023, 01:13 AM   #886
Madame.Eve

1. Get into a chair wedgie every time your on get dare, 1 day per line
2. For everyday that the potatoes is going on do 5 squeaky cleans per line everyday when you wake up and head to bed.
3. Every 5 lines is one night where you have to wear a shoulder wedgie to bed
4. Every day you need to post in one thread per two lines. At least half of thes post need to result in you getting a wedgie.
5. Everyone line is a day whereon you must post in this thread (when available)
6. You may choose to decline any tasks except this one and one wedgie related one at least, but you must do double the numbers for each task you decline. This is multiplicative. (1 task is x2, 2 is x4, 3 is x8, etc)
7. Boomer can give a new wedgie to the loser for each day.
8. Boomer can add 1 extra thing(object up something, spankings while doing such, etc) within limits for each task.
9. Boomer can make the loser post in 1 thread of their choice per day.
10. Every day follow along to a 5 minute exercise video while in a shoulder wedgie.
11. For every 3 lines, boomer can make one of the loser's wedgies messy.
12. Line 12 only apples to line 7, not to wedgies that are specified in the potato, and is only a option for a the boomer if messy is not a limit.
13. If Boom happens on an odd, only the loser has to do the lines. if boomed on an even line, Both the loser and winner have to do the lines.
14. Boomer may choose one additional loser to participate

All Dares will be delegated to my Slave
LikesWedgies, swirlies, cleaning tasks, denial, humiliation, spanking, begging, bladder control, forced wetting, hypnosis, messy
LimitsPublic, permanent, messing

We take frequent breaks to keep my slave from getting overwhelmed

DM Me “Denied” to add to my Slave’s Denial

Wedgie Maid Slave’s TeamUp

KinkTalk photos

Wishlist

Not Looking For Any Other Slaves

Madame.Eve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 08:33 AM   #887
Qwerty4569

2. For everyday that the potatoes is going on do 5 squeaky cleans per line everyday when you wake up and head to bed.
4. Every day you need to post in one thread per two lines. At least half of thes post need to result in you getting a wedgie.
6. You may choose to decline any tasks except this one and one wedgie related one at least, but you must do double the numbers for each task you decline. This is multiplicative. (1 task is x2, 2 is x4, 3 is x8, etc)
8. Boomer can add 1 extra thing(object up something, spankings while doing such, etc) within limits for each task.
10. Every day follow along to a 5 minute exercise video while in a shoulder wedgie.
12. Line 12 only apples to line 7, not to wedgies that are specified in the potato, and is only a option for a the boomer if messy is not a limit.
13. If Boom happens on an odd, only the loser has to do the lines. if boomed on an even line, Both the loser and winner have to do the lines.
15. Looser must include "I lost a wedgie hot potato, please give me very painful wedgies" in there signature till the potato time is up
Qwerty4569 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 11:10 AM   #888
Sgt_Woomy

15. Looser must include "I lost a wedgie hot potato, please give me very painful wedgies" in there signature till the potato time is up.
16. Loser must do a hanging wedgie for the number of line times 4 minutes. Flip a coin before. Heads, frontal hanging, tails normal hanging

Kinks, Limits and items owned(Updated)

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Wanna chat or text erp with me frequently? My discord is MissNerdyCandy#6666. I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS UNLESS YOU DM ME THAT YOU ADDED ME AND YOU PUT YOUR USER IN THE MESSAGE! I have a Kik too now so same applies
Sgt_Woomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 11:19 AM   #889
Qwerty4569

15. Looser must include "I lost a wedgie hot potato, please give me very painful wedgies" in there signature till the potato time is up.
16. Loser must do a hanging wedgie for the number of line times 4 minutes. Flip a coin before. Heads, frontal hanging, tails normal hanging
17. Every day every loser must make a wedgie task for all of the other losers to do.
Qwerty4569 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 11:52 AM   #890
FoxyFemboy

17. Every day every loser must make a wedgie task for all of the other losers to do.
18. Boomer can choose yet another loser! If they don't, they get to add 2 lines instead.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 03:01 PM   #891
Knelband

19 everytime loser has to go to the toilet he has to be in a jock lock for at least 5 min before and after the toilet
Knelband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 04:57 AM   #892
FoxyFemboy

18. Boomer can choose yet another loser! If they don't, they get to add 2 lines instead.
19. Every time loser has to go to the toilet he has to be in a jock lock for at least 5 min before and after the toilet.
20. Must be on GD for 1 hour per day to supplement rule 1.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 10:10 PM   #893
Jellyboy

4. Every day you need to post in one thread per two lines. At least half of these post need to result in you getting a wedgie.
19. Every time loser has to go to the toilet he has to be in a jock lock for at least 5 min before and after the toilet.
21. Loser must add an ice cube to ever other wedgie they do, if they miss it, they have to double it from then on.

Dislikes (punishments)- Over night tasks, clothes pins

limits- Messy, scat, piss, family, public, face pics, blackmail, multiday long dares, a2m, abdl, diapers, mouth soaping

PM Dares Toys BDSM Test Sex Map

kik is jelly.boy_ feel free to message me and give me a dare or task! I lost a wedgie hot potato, please give me very painful wedgies
FTM trans boy, sub
Jellyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 05:11 AM   #894
Knelband

22. The loser may not pick on jock lock wedgies a´d has to wiggle their way out.
Old 05-28-2023, 07:44 AM   #895
Knelband

Gonna bump this
23. All wedgies must be done as close to a window as possible
Old 05-28-2023, 01:57 PM   #896
Young_Master!
Distinguished Member

Big BOOM!

4. Every day you need to post in one thread per two lines. At least half of these post need to result in you getting a wedgie.
21. Loser must add an ice cube to ever other wedgie they do, if they miss it, they have to double it from then on.
22. The loser may not pick on jock lock wedgies and has to wiggle their way out.
23. All wedgies must be done as close to a window as possible

So Knelband gets boomed and gets to pick another loser in addition to my two losers:
FoxyFemboy
Jellyboy

1) Wedgies are repeated once per line.
Young_Master! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 02:38 PM   #897
Knelband

Sgt woomy loses as well

Loser must add an ice cube to ever other wedgie they do, if they miss it, they have to double it from then on.

Last edited by Knelband; 05-28-2023 at 02:42 PM.
Old 06-14-2023, 03:19 AM   #898
Jellyboy

1.Wedgies are repeated once per line.
2.Loser must add an ice cube to ever other wedgie they do, if they miss it, they have to double it from then on.
3. loser must be in a shoulder or bra connection wedgie whenever on getDare

limits- Messy, scat, piss, family, public, face pics, blackmail, multiday long dares, a2m, abdl, diapers, mouth soaping

kik is jelly.boy_ feel free to message me and give me a dare or task! I lost a wedgie hot potato, please give me very painful wedgies
FTM trans boy, sub
Old 06-16-2023, 08:09 PM   #899
Jellyboy

bumping this thread

FTM trans boy, sub
Old 06-21-2023, 02:28 PM   #900
Knelband

Went away for a bit but since I lost i have to post when available .
4. Loser most post daily in this thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cumulative, dare, game, hot potato, tasks, wedgie