Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-14-2023, 06:32 AM   #1
Laura_does_dares

Default Dares to ruin my summer

Hi everybody.

I am seeking dares, tasks and rules for my summer. I have a couple of people who have given me some tasks and rules already, and they will be helping pick any tasks that get done so there's no conflicting rules.

The crueller the tasks and dares are the better though, as you will see from what I've done so far, I'm willing to go quite extreme in certain areas.

A little background on me. I am Laura, age 26 and currently studying a 3 year course at college. I have a couple of months off now, and am looking for dares, tasks or challe get to help me 'ruin' my summer break.

Limits are: animals, family, pics, poo, illegal, extreme pain (if it bruises or bleeds basically).

So far I have done the following:

A naked roll in a patch of nettles. Very painful and unpleasant!!

A full head and eyebrow shave. Yes, completely bald!!

Permitted to only wear 2 items of clothing at any one time. Shoes count as one item obviously.

I have a 'meal plan'. Each day I roll a series of dice to decide what I eat that day. Some of it is alright and edible, some of the results are far less appetising!!

Anyway, hopefully there are some more ideas out there and I am happy to discuss them with you all.

Love, Laura xx

(I posted this at first I the other forum, but then got a message to say I should post here instead!! Oops)
Laura_does_dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 06:37 AM   #2
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

I'll repost my follow up for you then, so the previous thread can be safely trashed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura_does_dares View Post

I have a 'meal plan'. Each day I roll a series of dice to decide what I eat that day. Some of it is alright and edible, some of the results are far less appetising!!
These sound fun. I'd be interested in hearing more details about them.

Also, why don't you give us daily reports as to how your summer goes? Giving your clothing and diet limiations, sounds like it could be fun?

As for making things worse for you, how about:

No Furnature
You can stand, you can kneel, you can lay on the floor.
But no sitting on chairs, laying on beds, or anything like that. So you are sleeping on the floor, and if you are visiting friends or somethign then you are probably also going to end up sitting on the floor.
Also no using tables, which i imagine is going to be all kinds of inconvenient.

Daily Anal
Every single day, you have to shove something up your ass. Oh, and it needs to be bigger than anything else you have previously had up your ass. I don't imagine this will be too hard to start with, but i'm assuming at some point you will find finding larger and larger things to ass fuck yourself with, and actually getting them in there, to become rather challenging...

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 06:40 AM   #3
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Stuff your cunt full with nettles and then add some more in underwear, both in panties and bra. Go for a 20 minutes hike wearing pants and some rough shirt if you have one. Walk in mostly straight line away from the starting point. Once 20 minutes passes get nettles out and strip from your underwear. Then come back (you don't have to leave your underwear if you don't want to).

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 06:54 AM   #4
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb

Quote:
Hi everybody.

I am seeking dares, tasks and rules for my summer. I have a couple of people who have given me some tasks and rules already, and they will be helping pick any tasks that get done so there's no conflicting rules.

The crueller the tasks and dares are the better though, as you will see from what I've done so far, I'm willing to go quite extreme in certain areas.

A little background on me. I am Laura, age 26 and currently studying a 3 year course at college. I have a couple of months off now, and am looking for dares, tasks or challe get to help me 'ruin' my summer break.

Limits are: animals, family, pics, poo, illegal, extreme pain (if it bruises or bleeds basically).

So far I have done the following:

A full head and eyebrow shave. Yes, completely bald!!

Permitted to only wear 2 items of clothing at any one time. Shoes count as one item obviously.

Anyway, hopefully there are some more ideas out there and I am happy to discuss them with you all.

Love, Laura xx

(I posted this at first I the other forum, but then got a message to say I should post here instead!! Oops)
Daily curfew 6 pm, bedtime 7 pm. Always naked 7pm-7am. Up daily 6am to 15 mins cold shower. No alcohol.allowed, nor makeup. Also no sex.

Bwtween 8am and 6pm you must always be outdoors when it's raining and indoors when it's sunny.
Old 08-14-2023, 10:26 AM   #5
ReluctantExhibition

You should be wearing a collar at all times, eating your meals out of a bowl, and you should be on all 4s at all times (unless told otherwise/inappropriate for the location),
Limits: Bodily fluids/scat/toilet/permanent/long term/chastity/family/friends/social suicide/extreme pain/illegal/age play/pet play/face

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/qnxAat8d
ReluctantExhibition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 12:33 PM   #6
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Question

Quote:
Hi everybody.

Are these people IRL or on line or both? And are they gD members?
Old 08-14-2023, 01:11 PM   #7
inkedslut

Use a permanent marker for the following:

Write WH on your right cheek and RE on your left cheek.

Write SLUT on your fingers on one hand.

Write BITCH on the other hand.

You may not wash the writing off and it must be displayed when you are in public.
inkedslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 09:32 PM   #8
RainyPants
Distinguished Member

No cumming
Roll A D6 daily and multiply it by 10. That's how often you'll edge that day.

Change My Life One Post At A Time
RainyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 01:34 AM   #9
MrJB
Distinguished Member

A couple of ideas to make your current rules worse, as well as a new one:
  • To go along with your clothing restriction, dresses are now banned
  • To go with your meal plan, you may no longer use cutlery

And your new rule - every night when you go to bed, roll a dice & set an alarm in that many hours. When the alarm goes off, get up & spank both ass cheeks, both tits & your pussy 20x each before returning to bed. Your helpers can also give you any dares they want for this time.

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk