Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 05:31 PM   #16
depp
SysOp

OK, here is my final word on this. Here is the truth I have been covering up.

Tessdog got enough probations that the system gave him a permanent ban. I stand by our rules. He was spamming and deserved what he got. Every user plays by the same rules and agrees to them.

Because cleaning up after the mess Tessdog made in the forums was hard on all the moderators I came up with a plan to let us get a little revenge on him.

I changed his ban to a week and added a script to his account that makes every forum page load super slow for him. I figured it would be fun for us all to watch him complain about how getDare was slow. Due to poor planning on my part he found out I had targeted him for fun. This sort of ruined my plan and now we have Tessdog acting like a victim. A poor innocent person who spammed the fuck out of our forums and got upset when we struck back.

The truth is I don't want Tessdog here. He vandalized our forums, abused our rules, and wasted staff time.

Tessdog: Because I messed up with my evil plan you have your account back. Your lucky because you should have been banned forever. Now shut up with your drama or I will ban you and all your other accounts for good.

If you have any more question on this issue please PM me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk