Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 03-22-2007, 02:51 PM   #1
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Default Like Improvements?

Just wondering if anybody likes the top 10, reputation points, and awards improvements, me personnaly think they are good, considering I'm top on reputation and post number. But they could become a problem too if people fight over them too much and forget about having fun.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:56 PM   #2
cheesy dude
Distinguished Member

i think its a great idea and will encourage gests to join. i love the reputation bit because i think thats very good idea, reutation given by other user and stuff.
cheesy dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:58 PM   #3
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Yea plus the power too, peeople will want more and will contribute more so they can make a bigger effect on peoples reputation.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Old 03-22-2007, 03:03 PM   #4
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

dont know if the reputation thing is going to work, time will tell.. but i have to say that since the 10 ten posts was published, i am posting as much as i can to be as high as possible
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:18 PM   #5
Rob

Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob

I enjoy it a lot (I am also the first person to win an award, so I don't have room to talk).
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:35 PM   #6
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp=noob=lol View Post
i have to say that since the 10 ten posts was published, i am posting as much as i can to be as high as possible
hey don't we all (but lets keep it high quality like always ) But i really love these changes. more interactive and i have really been giving rep. pts (and disapproving) of a lot of posts today!

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:35 PM   #7
userben
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to userben

i like the new awards and improvements but we need to figure something out about the slave and master forums.for example if a person post a post and never logs back in and you never hear from them again.thats a problem. there is also alot of people that dont have the right idea about slave&master they think it is a dare when in reality it a task and a relationship. and the titleing system set in place work some time but staff get sick of reminding people of the rules. the slave and master forums should be locked tell you read all the stikcs that are importent
Old 03-23-2007, 02:41 PM   #8
nina

I really like the awards; it's a great way to encourage people to get more involved. However, I'm not sure that reputation will work; it doesn't seem to have worked in the past, but who knows?
nina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:46 PM   #9
DareByrd
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina View Post
I really like the awards; it's a great way to encourage people to get more involved. However, I'm not sure that reputation will work; it doesn't seem to have worked in the past, but who knows?
i agree on the first point and the top ten posters(is this a word even???)is a great way to motivate people to get active and post truths, dares, ect.
DareByrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 06:56 PM   #10
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

i love the new updates and i'm going to keep on doing what i've been doing.
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 07:24 PM   #11
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabear View Post
hey don't we all (but lets keep it high quality like always ) But i really love these changes. more interactive and i have really been giving rep. pts (and disapproving) of a lot of posts today!
\

Yea I'm not completely into the reputation thing, but it sounds fun so I'll try it out.
Old 03-24-2007, 03:07 AM   #12
depp
SysOp

Reputation is only a way of thanking posters for things they do that you like. Think of it as a pat on the back. You don't have to use it and doing so will not effect yourself.
Old 03-24-2007, 07:59 PM   #13
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Yea but its kinda recent ( at least talk about recent.) So I'm not completely used to it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk