Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-30-2023, 04:48 AM   #1
Nightmare89

Default Punish Me For Daddy

My dom lives several states away from me… I will rarely ask permission to touch my cunt and I cum without permission at least once a week. Daddy comes to see me in January… He believes I should be whipped 1000 times with either his belt, a caning stick, or a paddle. He’s demanded I come here to “work off” some of my spankings… You all are welcome to increase them by 10 per post. No more than two posts in a row. You can edge me… You can make me wear diapers… Daddy wants humiliation, degradation, and hidden public punishments which I am to report back to him and you all after completion. Come January if he is satisfied with my obedience I can eliminate half of the spankings that are due to me. Thank you getdare
Pain (Spankings, Caning, Icy Hot, Capsaicin), Anal, Bondage, Nipple Torture, Humiliation, Degradation, Tit Binding, Edging, Body Writing, Wedgies, Diapers, Pee Control, Pictures, Hidden Public, Asking Permission, Rules, Orgasm Control, Pussy Pump, Nipple/Clit Suction

DISLIKES:
Total Denial, Chastity, Corner Time

LIMITS:
Family, Friends, Blood, Animals, Messy, Unsanitary, Illegal, Full Public View, Outfit Selection
Nightmare89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 05:12 AM   #2
The Otter Jackie

Naked sitting on sandpaper as you smack your inner thighs with your stiffest dildo 10 times each.

*Im here because I like to experience new things.

Likes/Dislikes | PM Dares
The Otter Jackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 05:52 AM   #3
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare89 View Post
My dom lives several states away from me… I will rarely ask permission to touch my cunt and I cum without permission at least once a week. Daddy comes to see me in January… He believes I should be whipped 1000 times with either his belt, a caning stick, or a paddle. He’s demanded I come here to “work off” some of my spankings… You all are welcome to increase them by 10 per post. No more than two posts in a row. You can edge me… You can make me wear diapers… Daddy wants humiliation, degradation, and hidden public punishments which I am to report back to him and you all after completion. Come January if he is satisfied with my obedience I can eliminate half of the spankings that are due to me. Thank you getdare
Add 10 canings and edge 6x(you didn't set a limit of edges per post) . Can we give you personalized dares? Would something like plug yourself with icy hot and spank your pussy 100x be acceptable
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 06:02 AM   #4
Nightmare89

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBlack351 View Post
Add 10 canings and edge 6x(you didn't set a limit of edges per post) . Can we give you personalized dares? Would something like plug yourself with icy hot and spank your pussy 100x be acceptable
Daddy didn’t want me to set an edge limit, he said I get what I get and I don’t throw a fit. And if I was unable to finish them before January, I will be punished so hard I won’t walk right for a month he said. 😳

And yes a personal dare like that is acceptable, I will do it. Thank you! I’ll report to you here after I’ve completed both tasks.
Pain (Spankings, Caning, Icy Hot, Capsaicin), Anal, Bondage, Nipple Torture, Humiliation, Degradation, Tit Binding, Edging, Body Writing, Wedgies, Diapers, Pee Control, Pictures, Hidden Public, Asking Permission, Rules, Orgasm Control, Pussy Pump, Nipple/Clit Suction

DISLIKES:

LIMITS:
Family, Friends, Blood, Animals, Messy, Unsanitary, Illegal, Full Public View, Outfit Selection
Old 11-30-2023, 06:16 AM   #5
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

25 edges with clamps on your nipples with toothpaste on your nipples and pussy lips

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 08:42 AM   #6
Nightmare89

I will do this today, thank you.

DISLIKES:

LIMITS:
Old 12-02-2023, 11:21 AM   #7
spankeegirl
getDare Devil

I'd like to add 10 swats with a belt and then edge.

POLL Total:
17 800 / 452 800 swats to my pussy left before I can cum

Likes / dislikes / limits

Implements to Spank me

PM DARES:
  • Red Butt: 50 swats to my bottom (Choose implement)
  • Sore hole: 10 swats with a cane to my butthole
  • Slap Edge: I'll slap my pussy with a belt until I edge once

Currently completing Birthday Spanking Thread
spankeegirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk