Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-12-2013, 08:16 AM   #1
miss.piggy92

Default fat female humiliation slut

I love being made to do nasty humiliating things let me know if u have ideas only limits no kids extreme bondage/pain
miss.piggy92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:25 AM   #2
frbloompkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss.piggy92 View Post
I love being made to do nasty humiliating things let me know if u have ideas only limits no kids extreme bondage/pain
Get a collar and a bell fatty. Since you said nothing about public, you're going to attach the bell to the collar, put it on, go to the buffet, and moo like a cow instead of talk the entire time you're there. Report here pig.
I find chastity extremely amusing. I enjoy keeping both male and female submissives locked in chastity and orgasm-crazed for My entertainment. Denial is such a fun game. If you think you can handle Me, contact Me and ask Me to take control of your pathetic, worthless orgasms.
frbloompkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:18 AM   #3
MasterChrisLee

Send a message via Yahoo to MasterChrisLee

First to the person above. You told her to moo then called her a pig. A bit contradicting.

Second, I have the perfect assignment for you.

Create a mud pool, thick and disgusting, with a few worms in it, either in your backyard or in an inflatable kiddy pool.
Fill your fat ass with a 2-3 L enema.
Prepare a big bowl of oatmeal, making it nice and sloppy. Place it next to the pool.
Now, enter the pool on all four, and roll, bath, and swim in the pool mud.
Once completely covered, hair included, release your enema in the pool, and swim around in your own waste for another 5 mins.
Finally without leaving the pool, devour the oatmeal like the fat slob of pork you are.

Personal Ad:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=157131

Signature dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68443

20/M/DOM/Straight
MasterChrisLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:20 AM   #4
frbloompkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChrisLee View Post
First to the person above. You told her to moo then called her a pig. A bit contradicting.
Not so much. First off, her name on here is "misspiggy", so I'm playing off of that. Second, she obviously eats too much if she's fat, hence a pig.
I find chastity extremely amusing. I enjoy keeping both male and female submissives locked in chastity and orgasm-crazed for My entertainment. Denial is such a fun game. If you think you can handle Me, contact Me and ask Me to take control of your pathetic, worthless orgasms.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:16 AM   #5
MasterChrisLee

Send a message via Yahoo to MasterChrisLee

Quote:
Originally Posted by frbloompkin View Post
Not so much. First off, her name on here is "misspiggy", so I'm playing off of that. Second, she obviously eats too much if she's fat, hence a pig.
But pigs oink, not moo.

Personal Ad:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=157131

Signature dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68443

20/M/DOM/Straight
MasterChrisLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:02 AM   #6
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Well, I'm going to step around the catfight and get back to the purpose of this thread.

Seeing as you're such a little piggy, when you get home and have time alone, you won't be needing any clothes and should remain on all fours. When you have your next meal, it should be bland, cold and from the floor. You are not allowed to wash off until you absolutely have to.

As you're a nasty animal as well, after you have eaten you are to make yourself cum, only using your hands, in front of a mirror, and can only orgasm (if possible) playing with your arse as well. When you are done, wipe you hands on your dirty face, again leaving it there.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:06 AM   #7
frbloompkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChrisLee View Post
But pigs oink, not moo.
cows wear bells, pigs don't lol. It's fine. Hangover this morning lol
Old 08-06-2014, 01:36 PM   #8
miss.piggy92

I like both pig n cow recently I started dating someone and don't know how to tell him I'm a pig I also really like being cheated on told I'm loose unfuckable n made to lick ass n eat cum
miss.piggy92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 03:04 PM   #9
MistressVanessa

Your can only eat your next 12 meals like a pig, so no hands and you have to eat from the ground. It's better for you if you dont eat in public.

Since pigs are always dirty, i want you to roll in mud naked. Cover your whole body and face. You have to stay naked and are not allowed to shower/bath for 1 whole day and night. You will also have to sleep on the ground
MistressVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 03:13 PM   #10
The--Apollyon

I want you to strip in your garden and smother yourself In chocolate sauce & send me a pic

Likes: Messy, CBT, Semi-Public, Cross-Dress (Hidden/Alone), Pain, Feet, Pic Proof
Limits: Pee, Poo, Family, Public, Anal, Cum, Edging, Face Pics, Friends

Kik: Dare_K1ng

I have an opening for a new slave/sub message me if you are interested and serious.
The--Apollyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 04:23 PM   #11
MrBruce

I never saw a pig using a toilet. You have to use the backyard to poo and pee for a whole week. You are authorized to use the front yard but might cause you problems with the neighbours.

Interests: fisting, gaping, object insertions, anal, water sports, bondage, spanking

Limits: family, public, child, scat
MrBruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 05:35 PM   #12
lilsissy
Account Banned

Location: CA,USA,Debael's crib crying for a new diaper and sucking on my pacifer

every 3 hours starting from when you read this squeal weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeeeeeeee for the next 24 hours
I am Debael's Darling little girl ;p
Likes/dislikes/Limits,training, Pm dares,
OWNED by Debael
I worship Debael's feet(god that makes me so horny)
lilsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 01:54 AM   #13
JohnG626

Get naked. Write on your body "I'm a fat worthless fuckdoll" and stuff a pair of panties in your pussy. Then PM me the photo so i can post it for all to see.

We're all sexual beings.
Let's explore together.

KIK: JohnG626

Limits: Scat, Public(seen), blood, scars, family
JohnG626 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anything goes, fat, humiliation, slut