Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-18-2011, 09:36 AM   #76
Star Shadows
Prodigy

>.< need to stop reading your reports when people are home. they so good and well written and hmm ya. Need to stop doing that. Highly distracting >.<

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:41 AM   #77
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Shadows View Post
>.< need to stop reading your reports when people are home. they so good and well written and hmm ya. Need to stop doing that. Highly distracting >.<
*smirks and giggles* Hahaahaa Oh dear shadows, ya make meh blush ^^ haha well it's nice to see all the shadowy people enjoyed my attempts heeee

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:47 AM   #78
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Me thinks shadowy people like this. Shadowinthedarkness will likely agree. pheonixy is awesome!!

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:48 AM   #79
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Me thinks shadowy people like this. Shadowinthedarkness will likely agree. pheonixy is awesome!!
Oh I more than agree =P. A day without Phoenix, in my opinion, is not even a day at all! =^_^=

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anal, Messy, Toothpaste, Short dares, Writing Stories, Bondage
Pain, Long dares, food, Cum Eating
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

I am a Cat =P! *Mew*=^w^=*Mew*
ShadowInTheDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:54 AM   #80
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowInTheDarkness View Post
Oh I more than agree =P. A day without Phoenix, in my opinion, is not even a day at all! =^_^=
*blush* :O Ahwww you guys :3 teheheee *cuddles ya both* you both very cool people in my books too ^^ hehe

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Old 08-18-2011, 08:57 PM   #81
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

Since it seems that the lube has become the major sticking point in doing my dare, I would like to offer an official change to the dare I gave you:

I have studied up a bit (took like 10 seconds with our friend ?oogle) on your 'liquid peppermint castile enema soap'. It seems it is supposed to be diluted quite a lot before using in an enema (1 or 2 tablespoons to 2-3 quarts of water). It seems to me that using that stuff straight as a lube might be as bad as trying my original dish soap idea. So this is what I will do.

In the original dare I said to use dish soap as lube for your plug. Then we (mutually) decided that probably wasn't such a good idea and settled on your 'special' soap, which seems to also be asking too much of the Phoenix. So, consider this an official change to the dare. I will make the change and re-post it if you like.

Roll a six-sided die to see what you are are going to use as lube. I won't promise the alternatives are any better than your 'special' soap, but at least there are more of them.

So, if you roll:
1. use spit as lube
2. apply a nice thick coat of toothpaste to your butt plug
3. dilute your liquid peppermint castile enema soap. One part soap to four parts water. This should be a little more bearable. Of course, once diluted it might not do much as a lube. Man up, and do it!
4. Icy-hot or equivalent
5. Honey or syrup
6. Did you ever think of rolling a six as being unlucky? Today it is. Your lube for the dare will be, water. Nice, clear, non-lubey (is that a word?) water

But-- (you know there is always a but), since I am being soooo nice in modifying the original dare; in return for using the roll of a die to pick your lube, you must also (but not necessarily at the same time) complete my 'Spank Your Name' dare.

All I expect in return, are a couple of your soooo descriptive reports of both dares. You should try to do both of these dares, and report on them next week, so I have something to entertain myself while I recover from surgery. The spanking dare seems appropriate, because I will be unable to spank myself thoroughly for several weeks, and you know how I love my spankings

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 04:35 AM   #82
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

*blush* hahaa that sounds like a perfectly wonderful recommendation Billyboy :3 I'll be sure to roll and see what I get and report back on both dares, hopefully for you to enjoy while your recovering ^^ I hope it isn't too hard on you :3 *hugs*

scat, worship, family
Old 08-21-2011, 11:29 AM   #83
superstarm

Strapping a bullet to your cock is very imaginative and gives me lots of ideas... I certainly think you ought to strap yourself up to it and take yourself to a semi-public place. Your reaction will draw lots of attention, leaving you humiliated but unable to stop.
superstarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 01:56 AM   #84
J.E.D.

*cracks fingers*

Hooookay den, lez do dees!

Okay, my internet just got turned on about an hour ago so I apologize to Pet Phoenix for taking so long getting back to this ancient thread. :/

Anyway as for a task.... Hmmm, ooh, I have a great idea!

For starters, you're gonna need some things for this one, so grab you're utility belt and collect the gadgets:

1)A nice bullet vibe with a good remote, hopefully with a slider, but 3 settings is alright too I guess. Bring two or extra batteries just incase.

2)Some electrical tape, or whatever you prefer to use nowadays to strap things onto your man-clit.

3)A pair of jeans, or if you're daring, maybe some sweatpants, or if you're insane, some shorts.

4)Your Batarang

5)A nice buttplug you can definitely feel, but still walk around with inside of your train tunnel.

Okay, so I want you to edge once, because, well it's getdare, and if I didn't have you do it early, you might think I was going soft or something.

Now I'd like you to shove that BP up there and make sure it'll stay in place while you walk around, because guees what? You're going to the mall! (or supermarket, whatever you wish.

Now that you'r pulling into the parkinglot wising I had you put the buttplug in after you arrived, I want you to go into the bathroom and tape that bullet to your cock, and feed the remote into your pocket. Now I want you to shop for something, hopfully in a clothing store (that'll give you a reason to walk aroung for a long while), and try and edge for 48 minutes (the amount of time you couldn't last for my last dare. Try and use the BP to your advantage, maybe squatting a few times to work it around, and of course you'll use the bullet vibe(s). After you've been walking around the same store for 48 minutes looking like you're smuggling a curling iron in your trousers, it's time for the big finish!

Get something (it can be just a soda from the front or a pair of toobsocks, you're gonna try and time your orgasm right when you are talking to the cashier (or in line for the cashier if you're anxious). Then go about your business and head out of the door to you're car. After you get in the car, I want you to try and cum a few (3, to be exact) times before you head home. No taking off your pants, and only use the bullet and the BP!

Oh, and if you shoot your load onto the floor with you're in the store, then you get extra points!

I noticed that you don't really care for public dares, but this is sortof a punishment so you're welcome to choose a different place, such as a park, but the more people near you when you've edged 48 minutes and finally cum, the happier i'll be! > : D

Don't Even Think About: Fuckin' Doo-Doo, man! Also, Permanent Stuff, Heavy Guro, Extreme Public, or Piss

Any questions? I've got answers.

19/m
J.E.D. is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
male, request, submissive, task