DOUBLE sissymaria8!

Active promises:

sissymaria8: panties for 1 day/post, 10 hours left

jehoftm: stretched for 5 minutes/post, 21 hours left, keywords;
THWACK - 5 spanks to pussy
DEEP - deepthroat
EDGE
Kik: cunt4abuse

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares /// Rules

About me: UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 12:34 PM   #6542
MaidSlut

DOUBLE for jehoftm
Likes: bondage, gags, ABDL, piss, spit, feminization, bullying/unfair conditions. extended version
Limits: public/exposure, scat-eating, vomit, blood
=====================
MaidSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 12:39 PM   #6543
JohnDoeEyes

I really like the concept for this, especially for someone who took a long break from get dare and trying to get into things slowly.

I'll do an edge for every post in the next four, before I can cum next.

Likes and Limits

Limits: permanent, scat, fam, age play, getting caught
Toys: Dildo, buttplugs, vibrator, panties

JohnDoeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JohnDoeEyes for this post:
Old 06-29-2020, 12:44 PM   #6544
jehoftm

DOUBLE for sissymaria

and welcome johndoeeyes!

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM

PM Dares /// Rules

Old 06-29-2020, 04:33 PM   #6545
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

DOUBLE JohnDoeEyes
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 04:33 PM   #6546
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

and again DOUBLE JohnDoeEyes
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 05:30 PM   #6547
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Double for sissymaria!
Enjoy those panties, luv :3

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 06:18 PM   #6548
jehoftm

ahh bummer, i missed the timeframe for johndoeeyes! Oh well, DOUBLE for sissymaria!

13 hours left to add to mine, we're at about 2 hours 25 minutes so far i think

PM Dares /// Rules

Old 06-29-2020, 08:52 PM   #6549
Sissymaria8
Distinguished Member

Well my 24 hours are up. It looks like I’m gonna be wearing panties for the next 17 days. I will report back then.
PM Dares and Rules
BDSM Test
Kik: sissymaria8
Sissymaria8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 10:04 PM   #6550
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Task updates:

All tasks (ball busts, door knob and exercises complete leaving "only" INSERTIONS and EDGES remaining for this slut. 2 lessons learned:

1. This slut improved significantly completing it's push ups. At first, this whore struggled to do 5, but after a couple days of doing 10 per day, this slut could manage sets of 10 with 1 very small break but now this slut can complete sets of 10 relatively easily. Given this improvement and obvious lack of training, this slut will include exercise tasks in all future promises.

2. In addition, this slut will not add in it's future promises (given agreement from it's Owner of course) to apply clothes pins on it's ear lobes while doing other tasks (e.g. busts, door knobs). Rationale is that the ear lobe pins distract this slut from "enjoying" the pain from other tasks. Pins on ear lobes will also be added into this slut's future promises, but it will be a seperate task to be accomplished alone.

INSERTIONS:
First and foremost, this slut must still thank Cass for all the advice and great reports posted on the subject over the years; this slut (a secret admirer) has learned much while never trying this before. So following Cass' recommendations:

This slut got a towel, knelt in front of a chair and held the vibe on the seat of the chair and started SLOWLY trying to "swallow the vibe". This slut could not get all the way down (the vibe is small by most standards - about 5 inches long), and this slut stopped when it felt the vibe hit the back of it's throat, held for a couple seconds while trying to suppress the gagging. By 5 deep throats this slut was already tired, and it's eyes started to water. This slut took a short break, tip of vibe still penetrating it's lips, then started again, determined to get a little more in. This slut pushed a bit deeper, and after only 2 more it's eyes were watering more, and also it's nose started to water.

But this slut was gaining confidence as on the next insertion, the slut's nose just barely touched the towel, a sign of progress! Now with a goal on each deep throat, trying to get it's nose at lease to touch the towel, this slut was striving to get also it's chin to touch. This slut did not achieve that (YET), but it did manage to push on every deep throat until it's nose was touching and then hold for a second or 2 while suppressing the gags. One at a time, seemed like 20 was so many to do, each one a distinct effort to push in, hold suppressing gags, remove. Right now about 30 minutes after completing 20 deep throats, this slut's throat is slightly sore -- so we will see how it recovers before continuing tomorrow!

UPDATE - 29 Jun: this slut increased to 30 deep throats this day since this slut did not have any long-lasting throat soreness after yesterday's 25. This slut is hoping to improve on number of reps per day to help lessen amount of time this slut takes to compete it's tasks and start a new promise and also this slut wanted to know what it felt like to be taken by force. Also, this slut wanted to test the throat soreness so performed this days deep throats much "rougher" then before, This slut never let go of the vibe, holding it in place with it's mouth / lips even while resting / recovering. As soon as this slut regained it's composure, it went as deep as it could, forcing itself to gag each time. By the end, this slut was a dripping mess: small puddle of drool on towel, eyes and nose watering, droll running down vibe. This slut must admit, it truly loved the feelings of "being taken" roughly! After the deep throats, this slut truly enjoyed the anal insertions as well! Unfortunate though, just as this slut finished the anal insertions and was getting ready to edge, this slut lost it'd privacy so could do no more - leaving this slut extremely frustrated sexually.

30 June: With no lingering throat soreness after yesterday's rougher use, this slut wanted to try harder, so set it's goal at 55 today to leave an even number to finish (130 compete, 100 to go). Same position (kneeling in front of chair, vibe on a towel with tip between lips. This slut went down a few times on vibe to loosen up and was surprised that it could quickly get its nose in contact with the towel, while only a couple days ago, this slut was struggling to go that deep! This slut was becoming hungry for the feel of it's mouth being full and was literally trying to swallow the vibe each time. At first, this slut was going slow, nose pressed deep into towel, hold for 1, 2 3...seconds, forcing it a little deeper to gag.

This slut lost count a few times so ended up doing more, but not sure how many. One this slut was warmed up some, it wanted the feel of being used roughly again, so picked up the pace and depth of each deep throat, "fucking it' mouth, holding longer and deeper. With about 10 remaining for the day, this hunger slut slowed it's pace to better enjoy the full feeling each time it went down. So with eyes and nose watering, mouth full of drool, wet spot clearly visible on towel, as soon as this slut finished it's last deep throat for the day, it quickly got onto it's back, legs held high and inserted vibe fully into it's waiting ass. 55 insertions took some time; about half was through, the drool started to dry up, but this slut was still feeling good and was determined to complete all 55 insertions with no further lube. This slut was grateful when last insertions were complete as it so much had the desire to edge before losing privacy - especially after being denied the pleasure yesterday.

This slut was hoping for 9 or 10 edges to reduce it's debt and open the way to orgasm, but after the 3rd edge, with a little ore-cum already oozing, this horny slut knew it had to stop soon or risk an orgasm. This slut managed 5 edges and with pre-cum in it's mouth, it greedily swallowed and with taste still lingering, lips sticky, started this report.

This slut still follows the rule that it will not orgasm until all it's tasks are complete, so no worries, there is a driving force for this denied one to continue through completion as quickly as possible.

TASK STATUS
- 904 ball busts (904/904) COMPLETE
- 80 SQUATs (80/80) - COMPLETE
- 90 PUSHUPs (90/90) - COMPLETE
- 120 seconds WALL SITs (120/120) - COMPLETE
- 24 minutes DOOR KNOB task (24/24) - COMPLETE
- 230 INSERTs (deep throat & anal): (130/230)
- 48 edges (21/48)

Thanks once again to All for the posts! More to follow as i work on these tasks!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)

Last edited by pain slut joe; 06-29-2020 at 10:11 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post:
Old 06-29-2020, 11:39 PM   #6551
CSasha
Oracle

Very impressive, slut. I am so proud of you.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 01:23 AM   #6552
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

:-) this slut was planning on sending You a PM, but will reveal it’s feelings here instead

Thanks Cass; This slut takes Your praise as the highest! Experiencing this first hand brings back fond memories of Your reports so long ago. This slut was most impressed by Your efforts then and is still impressed today. So many things You explained and experienced are so true and accurate as this slut is now learning.

And this slut thanks You also for referring to it as slut — so heart-warning that this slut felt some sexual arousal by just reading the reference! (Maybe a sign this slut’s denial is absolute!) ;-)

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 01:26 AM   #6553
jehoftm

I really enjoy your reports! only 100 left...

PM Dares /// Rules

The following user says Thank You to jehoftm for this post:
Old 06-30-2020, 02:13 AM   #6554
JohnDoeEyes

I think that's five edges if I added them up right. I think I'm supposed to do a report but there's not much to say. I did one edge last night and 4 today and I can feel myself nearing another as I'm still so horny. The edges were really frustrating as I've been denied for a few days and I still have a couple more days of denial so I'm not yet allowed a release.

For my next promise I promise to wear panties for an hour per post, for the next 12 hours. These however don't have to be consecutive due to my current living arrangements and the risk with my flatmates seeing but I will promise not to cum before the time is up to encourage me to complete them.

Likes and Limits

Limits: permanent, scat, fam, age play, getting caught
Toys: Dildo, buttplugs, vibrator, panties

JohnDoeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 03:26 AM   #6555
jehoftm

honestly how many times is this bot gonna keep trying...

anyway, DOUBLE for you JDE!

PM Dares /// Rules

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, add thread, cass, cassandra, promise