Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 09-17-2008, 10:14 PM   #1
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Default Car dice dare for females

Roll 2 six-sided dice for each category and follow the instructions as indicated; you can decide where to drive to after you have received your attire/tasks. Failure to complete a task/wear appropriate clothes may result in a punishment..enjoy!!

Clothing-
2)Bottomless
3)Mini skirt only ((no top, bra or panties))
4)No bra
5)No panties, but you must remove them after you have left your house and you must be outside of your car
6)Bra only, no bottoms
7)Panties only, no top
8)Only stockings and heels
9)Bra-connection wedgie only
10)You get to have panties..but they must be in your pussy on your way to your location and in your mouth on the way home
11)Topless
12)Naked

Where to put the clothes you don't get to wear-
2-4)Passenger seat
5-7)Backseat
8-11)Locked in trunk
12)Leave them along the side of the road and return home naked

Extras

Begin by rolling two six-sided dice and complete that many extras.

2)For every red light you come to, remove something and put it with the rest of your clothes. If you are naked and come to a red light, masturbate until it turns green
3)Put something that fits uncomfortably into your pussy. If your panties are already in your pussy, roll again
4)Put something that fits uncomfortably into your ass ((2-6 no lube 7-12 lube))
5)Masturbate 30 seconds for every red or white car you see
6)Keep your dome light on the whole time. If doing this during the day, roll again
7)Keep your brights on. For every car that flashes their brights, remove an article of clothing. If you are naked, masturbate until someone else flashes their brights. If doing this during the day, roll again
8)Pull over to the side of the road and fuck the shifter until orgasm
9)If someone can see into your car, spread your legs/play with your tits
10)Roll 2 dice for the amount of clothespins to put on your nipples. If more than four, put the remaining on your pussy
11)Roll 2 dice. This is the total amount of times you must run around your car during your trip
12)Write, in marker, at least ten degrading things on your body. ((Slut, whore, bitch, cunt, etc))

Be sure to post with any questions or feedback..enjoy!!

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to jlstockton25 for this post:
Old 08-19-2009, 09:03 AM   #2
reluctant

Omg can't believe no one has done this before. Some of the extra's are out of my limits but I'm doing all the ones that arn't to make up for it...

No knickers but remove them outside your car.
All clothes on the back seat (omg)

For every red light you come to, remove something and put it with the rest of your clothes. If you are naked and come to a red light, masturbate until it turns green

Keep your dome light on the whole time. If doing this during the day, roll again (OMG)

Keep your brights on. For every car that flashes their brights, remove an article of clothing. If you are naked, masturbate until someone else flashes their brights. If doing this during the day, roll again

If someone can see into your car, spread your legs/play with your tits

Run around the car 5 times.

I'm going out for 20 minutes tonight and will TRY to do this dare but I wont promise to complete everything, I'm a big chicken.
reluctant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:43 AM   #3
Dice7
getDare Addict

Wow...I think the author should do this (and any women driving around in North London tonight haha)

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:28 AM   #4
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

As soon as I learn to drive I'm doing this. These are brilliant.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:49 PM   #5
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

I might do this if I was a female, and I don't usaly like public stuff.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
Lostsnake1134

Very nice. Wonder if any Getdare drive around denver?
Lostsnake1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:35 PM   #7
MAsoccer27

hmm I'm definitely going to find time to do this....at night of course

Limits: Pain, mess, permanent, family, and extreme public

Always looking for a good dice dare or couples dare so inbox me.
MAsoccer27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:40 AM   #8
dare1892

Great dare, would love to see a male version made
dare1892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:18 PM   #9
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

In the process of thinking of a male version for this..as I'm not a guy, it's difficult to know where the line is drawn as to what is acceptable. Will ask my husband when he gets home from work. In the meantime, guys send me some ideas to work off of!!

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 03:02 PM   #10
Dice7
getDare Addict

I think you should do this first, would love to hear your experience of it!

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Old 08-25-2009, 03:41 PM   #11
reluctant

Sorry I never got around to telling you how it went. I'll try my best to remember the details of the night.
I left my house in a skirt some trainers a tshirt a vest a bra and some knickers. I walked out to my car and then ducked behind it and awkwardly removed my knickers leaving my commando in a fairly short denim skirt. I chucked it on the back seat and nervously got into the car and started the engine. I couldn't really decide where to drive to but decide to try and drive around for 20 mins and avoid traffic lights!! As soon as I came out of my road someone flashed their lights and I had to pull over to remove my trainers! I drove about 2 minutes further and couldn't avoid the traffic lights so had to remove my t shirt leaving my in just a vest and bra. I don't have much cleavage but whatI do have was now on show and there was a lorry next to me which could see into the car and so I reluctantly spread my legs
which meant my skirt rode up way too high, though luckily I was still just about covered and I kind of rubbed my tits, I felt so humiliated already I thought about giving up.
I made sure my doors were locked and as soon as the light changed I sped off as fast as I could.I took a wrong turn and ended up on a busy main road which has a lot of traffic lights.
Soon I was making a decision weather or not to take off the vest or the skirt. In the end I picked the skirt as the vest would still cover me as I sat. So I made sure I was a little bit over the stop line so no one could see me properly and I slid off my skirt, which wasn't that easy in the car. As I came up to anotherset of lights I saw them about to turn red and made a quick left into a road I didn't know. It turned out it was a council estate..NOT good and as soon as I turned into it I got an angry flash about my lights. Meaning I had to pull over and I decided to take off my bra so I still had soem covering. I was about 12 mins into my task and pretty much naked and really scared.
I decided I would head home but keep following the rules if I had to. Ufortunatly the estate was a one way system and I got further into it before I could get out. I came to a car stopped in the road, I couldn't get round but decided it wasn't a red as such and stayed clothed. Problem was a group of black guys on bikes rode past and whistled as they went past. This meant I had been seen so I opened my legs shyly hoping no one else would come past and played with my tits through the thin vest, my hairy pussy was pretty much on show and I was getting turned on, even though I was praying for the woman to unload her shopping from the car so it could get out my way and I could get back home. Then the bike boys came back and 4 young black guys were staring at me shouting to each other that I was a slut trying to talk to me and even trying to open the doors..this was too much for me and I dangerously swerved up onto a pavement nearly knocking them over and ripping the door of the car off its hinges..but I had to get out before things turned bad. I got home shaking from fear and horniness and went to bed with the fantasy of what might have happened if those 4 boys had got into the car..
Old 08-26-2009, 08:40 AM   #12
Dice7
getDare Addict

Holy Sh- WOW!

Hope your ok after that ordeal

Old 08-28-2009, 11:06 AM   #13
slut-alisha

Wow, that must have been really scary !
I'm gonna do this as soon as I learn to drive x
Your experience made me wanna do it more
slut-alisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:27 PM   #14
reluctant

I was terrified for a a bit but it was exciting as well I guess!
Old 08-19-2010, 06:08 AM   #15
NawtyGal

I got mini skirt only lols. I left my other clothes on the side of the road.i rolled a few times this is what i got:
3)Put something that fits uncomfortably into your pussy. i put a travel size bottle of shampoo in my pussy.
9)If someone can see into your car, spread your legs/play with your tits. I did wile this car of teens next to me watched.
10)Roll 2 dice for the amount of clothespins to put on your nipples. If more than four, put the remaining on your pussy. i got 12 so i put 6 on my pussy including clit and i put 3 on each tit/boob

lots of fun please post another!!
NawtyGal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk