Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-03-2021, 12:46 AM   #1
Sextreme

Default The Interrogation 2+ Player Game

Intro

This game came from an extremely simple concept. How many films have you seen where they are so desperate to extract information from a terrorist that they decide to torture them? In reality, terrible. But it made me think of this pretty cool game idea that I hope people on here will enjoy. So when I first envisioned this game, I just pictured two people. The interrogator, and the "terrorist". But you could probably do this with more than 2 people if you modify it slightly. This is for more extreme kinds of play, for people wanting to push themselves. At least that's how I pictured this, but you could also modify this to be slightly less intense. So anyway, into the thick of it.

The Game Setup.

You will need a secret, any secret will do. Choose a country, a number between 1 and 500, a code, anything! Though I imagine the more intricate the secret the more fun. Try and make it something where the interrorgator has something to work with. If a country, make sure the interrorgated knows the facts about the area and surrounding countries as to not make it impossible for the interrogator to guess the secret. If you're half way through being tortured, I don't think saying "I don't know" is going to help you. Discuss beforehand how long the interrogation should take place. You need to be fully committed before starting, no running off early!

The Actual Game.

The way the game will work is this, firstly you make a "prison sentence". Something that is an extreme dislike. So for example, say someone absolutely hates pee. The life time imprisonment (We'll get to the sentencing later) might equal drinking a full glass of their pee.
Within someones likes and dislikes, the interrogator can force the interrogated to do anything within those likes and dislikes over the previously agreed time to extract the information needed for a life time sentence.

Sentencing.

Life Time Imprisonment - If the interrogated confesses without a plea deal, this is the worst case scenario. You must do your previously selected extreme dislike.

Reduced sentence - This is if the interrorgated gave enough evidence to guess the answer without needing a confession. This is decided by the interrogator but is usually a lessened version of your life imprisonment.

Plea Deal - This is a deal made between both parties, can be anything as long as agreed on by both interrogated and interrogator.

Anyway I hope you enjoy my idea, hopefully it might give you all some new ideas for games and dares too! Any questions feel free to ask and please give any feedback!

My ad! Looking for women, any role.

Likes: Anal, Cum Play, TPE, Gross (Piss, light scat, I love dirty feet and sweat too) Pain, Humiliation, Degradation, deepthroat, enemas

Dislikes: CBT, uncomfortable positions, hidden public

Limits: Public, Permanent, Family/Friends, Messy (Because I can't at the moment)

As a Dom these limits do not apply to tasks I am willing to give.
Sextreme is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Sextreme for this post:
Old 01-03-2021, 01:44 AM   #2
the0neand0nly8

I absolutely love this idea, I would love to be interrogated by someone.

Limits: nothing that can be hazardous to my health, nothing that involves friends or family, nothing that seriously impacts my life, extreme pain.

Feel free to Kik me at shakeandbake113

M20/sub
the0neand0nly8 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to the0neand0nly8 for this post:
Old 01-03-2021, 07:56 PM   #3
Brasissy

kik me.

i am in.

please kik this sissy at: gwscion

also, go to: www.writeforme.org i am brasissy on there

Here are my likes and limits:

likes: crossdressing, self bondage, wedgies, sound depravation, private exposing

limits: public, anal, poop, pee (except in a diaper), visable body writing

live:d11eaccc5e592495
Brasissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 09:55 AM   #4
Nickboys

I am in kik me kik in signature

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2 player, game, roleplay