Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-08-2021, 04:18 AM   #4396
implosive
getDare Sweetheart

Put on a diaper and get yourself ready in a room you won't need to move out of for a few hours, set up a chair where you can reach bottles of water/something to drink and some food if you'll need it. You're allowed to be by a tv if you want some entertainment, or grab a book, laptop, whatever, but feel free to put yourself in a very long timeout too if you deserve it! (2 hours min)

Sit in the chair and tie your ankles to it, be imaginative if it's not a normal four legged chair, and there you must stay for as long as you can, but at least a few hours so your diaper can get nice and wet/messy. Drink regularly, as much as you can without feeling sick, and when you've messed or peed so much the diaper takes a while to absorb everything.

kik implosive85

38/M

Punishments: spankings, clothespins on nipples (chest area) and cbt

Hard limit: Scat, open public, anything illegal, blood, edging (not my thing), long term denial
implosive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 02:40 AM   #4397
Klickfoot

Wear a diaper to bed. Once you diaper up the toilet is off limits.

In the morning if you are still dry when you get out of bed that must mean that you are dehydrated! Drink a whole glass of water.

Either way, have your morning pee in your diaper, no changing. You are to wear this diaper until it feels like it can't hold a drop more. Then put on some light colored pants and go for a walk! Bring a bottle of water with you and finish it by the time you return. Hopefully your diaper doesn't start to leak!
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 02:07 AM   #4398
InternetsPrincess

For the next three days, wear a diaper underneath your clothes specifically when you know they are coming home. You must be in a common area when they arive. You must wet your diaper ( or tried at least ) a number of times equal to the days they haven't noticed, up to 3. If they do not notice, gj! you win.

Request: this is my first post, and i want to make a good impression. Be cruel ( and original ).

My teamup calander, make my life more interesting
https://teamup.com/ksu8boyki9jn97sdrf

I wear diapers 24/7, by choice. I really enjoy trying to hide my diapers in public. The humiliation in making that difficult is a rush for me.
Loves:
Diapers,
Rules,
Clothing Requirements, Risky & Potentionally Humiliating Public, long dares, complicated dares

Limits: illegal, masturbation, scat, peedrinking, being blatant in public, blackmail,
InternetsPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 08:36 AM   #4399
kaliara

Welcome to the forum! This dare is going to involve a lot of chance and since it’s your first dare I’ll try to make it a little challenging for you.

When you wake up in the morning I want you to eat a nice full breakfast and roll a dice. This will determine how many glasses of water you need to drink. You may also substitute water for any beverage of your choice.

1-2 = two glasses
3-4 = three glasses
5-6 = four glasses

Once you have finished drinking all your glasses I want you to prepare a nice outfit for your day. My main requirement is that you wear a skirt that is above the knees but the length is really going to be based on chance of course! So flip a coin! If it’s heads you get to choose which skirt you want to wear. If it’s tails… womp womp. You need to wear your shortest skirt available. You are free to wear a hoodie if you’d like to keep your face partially covered.

Now I see that you like enemas and that’s great because I love em too! Can you guess how the size and contents are going to be decided? You guessed right… CHANCE! First let’s roll a dice to determine the size of the enema.

1 - 750ml
2 - 1L
3 - 1.25L
4 - 1.5L
5 - 1.75L
6 - 2L

And now for the contents you are going to flip a coin. If it’s heads you can do just regular water but if it’s tails… it’s going to be milk. If you’ve never had a milk enema you are in for a treat.

So far we’ve got water to drink, outfit chosen, enema is decided and now we need to figure out how many diapers you’re going to wear. Typically I would just make a decision for you but again we’re doing this for chance and I want to make sure you don’t have a big leaky accident. So flip a coin again princess! If it’s heads you’ll be double diapering but if it’s tails… you’ll be wearing three. As you may have noticed tails is typically the bad option.

After you give yourself your enema make sure you diaper up nice and tight. Wouldn’t want you to leak or have a big stink on your hands. The next part is really going to determine how much time will be spent out in the world so let’s roll a dice!

1-2 = go to a coffee shop and get yourself a beverage. It must be drank while you are there.
3-4 = go to a restaurant of your choosing and order a meal. Must be eaten while you are there.
5-6 = go see a movie! Now that theaters are open I’m sure there is something you’ve been wanting to see.

How you get to these places is really up to you. You can walk, drive, take the bus… whatever! Thankfully you can always find a seat to cover up that diaper and avoid people. Unfortunately that would be too easy and manageable. So once you get home you’re going to roll another dice to determine how long of a walk you’re going to go on.

1-2 = 10
3-4 = 20
5-6 = 30

Phew! That was quite the walk… or should I say waddle? Think we’re over huh? NOPE! Now we have to decide how long you’ve gotta stay in that monstrosity. We’re going to flip a coin. Since you started this in the morning heads will let you get cleaned up at the end of the night. If it’s tails you have to stay in it for 24 hours from this point. Alternatively if you can manage to get it to leak then you may get cleaned up.

Please keep me in the loop. Let me know how it goes! Message me if you need me to make changes, corrections etc. I’d also love some proof but that can be negotiated in a message. Hope you enjoy your day and time here on this website!

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 06:01 AM   #4400
daredude14

Trophy

Diaper up in a double diaper, cutting slits in the inner layer. Now get a litre of water and drink it in the next fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes after you've padded up get a second litre of water and drink it within fifteen minutes. Then get a third and drink it in the 30-45 minute time period, and get a fourth litre and drink it in the 45-60 minute time period after padding up. Any water you don't drink within the 15 minutes allotted goes straight into your innermost diaper.

If you succeed and your diaper is dry after one hour then you may stay as you are for the next two hours before changing if necessary.
If you succeed and your diaper is wet with pee then you must stay padded for the next six hours. You are allowed one change but if you take it and change yourself you must send the rest of your padded time with the wet diaper over your head like a pissy baby bonnet.
If you fail and have to pour any of the water into your diaper then you must spend the next twelve hours padded and your are not allowed any changes, instead cut slits and add more diapers to the outside of what you're already wearing if you need them.

Have fun

24/m/sub/bi

Kik: farfle14

I like to wet my diaper like a little sissy girl

Please be my Diaper master Likes: pee, messy, diapers, abdl, pet play Dislikes: public, eating (poo,pee etc), poo, family, pain, photos

Kik: farfle1414

Please be my Diaper master Likes: pee, messy, diapers, abdl, pet play Limits: public, eating (poo,pee etc), poo, family, pain, photos
daredude14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 01:55 PM   #4401
Bastet Anabelle

Get 6 diapers. Roll a die. Whatever number you get, that's how many diapers you cut slits in, so they can leak. You can wear them in whatever order you want, but only one at a time. You're only allowed to change out of a diaper once it leaks, so plan on drinking extra water if you didn't get lucky on that dice roll.
Bastet Anabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 08:34 PM   #4402
the_diaper_darer

It’s time for some arts and crafts, so grab three four bottles of glue, a box of crayons, some macaroni, and ten coloring pages. Now it’s time to diaper up, so put on three diapers(slits in the inner pairs), drink three liters of water(carefully), and dump three of the bottles of glue down the back of the innermost diaper. Put on some cartoons and get to work; make two pages of macaroni art, and finish all ten coloring pages. You must be laying on your stomach while you do your things, no getting up until all the pages are done. Once you finish, sit on your feet for an hour watching cartoons.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to the_diaper_darer for this post:
Old 07-27-2021, 08:43 AM   #4403
Klickfoot

Roll a dice to get your dare. If you can't complete the dare you may re- roll but you must do a punishment

1 - Diaper up you are to stay diapered until you leak
2 - Give yourself and enema and diaper up. Try to hold the enema for at least 15 mins if you let it go before that do a punishment
3 - Put on your chastity device and diaper up. You must wear these until tomorrow night no changes but you may cut slits in the diaper and add another on top
4 - Cum into your diaper and wear it until it's full to capacity
5 -Diaper up. Once the diaper is wet you must take a picture of you (with or without face your choice) and use it as your avatar for 1 week
6 - put yourself in chastity and give yourself an enema. Diaper up and try and hold the enema for 20 mins. If you are successful you may change and take off the chastity if not the chastity must remain on for 72 hours (3 full days)

Punishments
For re-rolling: Wear a diaper to a public place without wearing a belt you aren't allowed to go home again until you've wet your diaper the number of times you've re-rolled
For #2: You must cut slits in the diaper you're wearing and put another on top and stay in those diapers until the second diaper is leaking or for 2 hours whichever comes first.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 08:20 AM   #4404
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

so go to a public store that has an incontinence section and messy your diaper then head to the restroom, once there go into a stall, "forget" to lock it and remove all your clothes and tie yourself into the toilet. You must then go onto your phone and must post in two different threads and then watch a video no shorter than 10 minutes on your phones YouTube or something. You may try to free yourself if you think you are about to get caught, hope you can untie yourself in time.

Not sure if this is too much or not. If so send a message and I'll give you a different one

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 04:03 AM   #4405
badboyforlife

For the next week you are not allowed to pee anywhere but in a diaper. You will keep track of how many times you did not pee in a diaper. At the end of the week you will then wear diapers 24/7 for everything for as many days as you failed to pee in a diaper the previous week.

No multiple diapers at the same time for me, I find that kinda wasteful

No girl or guy has ever been satisfied by my sexual performance
I dream about BBC but will worship any dick offered to me ❤️

PM Dares

Likes: (Small Penis) Humiliation, Diapers, Forced BI/Gay, Light Anal, Chastity, Orgasm Denial
Dislikes: Diapers > 3 days, Crossdressing, CBT, Wedgies
Limits: To painful, Family/friends, Blood, Permanent, Public, Scat, Face pictures
badboyforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 04:07 AM   #4406
maaik

Put on a diaper. That diaper does not come off untilall 3 of these things have happened: 1) you have wet 4 times. 2) you have spent an hour in a public place 3) you have received permission from 3 members of getdare to go change.
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 12:26 PM   #4407
daredude14

Go to the store and get 5 things of mushy baby food. Pour them out onto one plate and mix them together. Put the plate on the floor and eat the whole thing using only your face. No cleaning yourself until it's all gone. If you can't finish it in half an hour, then you need to diaper up and pour the leftovers down the back. No changing for an hour after that. If you succeed, you can send me a dare!

Kik: farfle1414

Please be my Diaper master Likes: pee, messy, diapers, abdl, pet play Limits: public, eating (poo,pee etc), poo, family, pain, photos

Last edited by daredude14; 08-06-2021 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Not complete
daredude14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to daredude14 for this post:
Old 08-06-2021, 03:50 PM   #4408
DiaperFetishist

For the next 7 days from when you read this, the only toilets that you are allowed to use are outside of your home. At the same time, you are only allowed to go through a maximum of three diapers day and if you're diaper leaks then you must put the next diaper over it, instead of changing into a dry one.

Kik: AnABDLBoy95

Diapers
Humiliation
Spanking
Bladder Control
Anal
Bondage
Sissy
Chastity

Limits

Social suicide
Family
Long-term
DiaperFetishist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 10:36 AM   #4409
maaik

You will need to get double diapered, so that the padding is nice and thick. Make sure that you get the diapers secured nice and tight because they will be on for the next 24 hours. If you want to change to a new set of diapers, add 12 hours to whatever time remaining for every diaper change

Every 12 hours you will roll a dice for a new challenge

1: You will need to buy a pack of diaper from a supermarket near you
2: You will wear a chastity throughout the dare
3: You will only consume liquid for the next 12 hours
4: You will ask someone in getDare to be your master for 6 hours
5: You will dress up as babyish as possible
6: You will need to do all the above

Once you have finished the 24 hours you need to roll the dice again:
If the dice are:
2-4-6: you can end the dare
1-3-5: start the dare over again
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 04:44 AM   #4410
SubbyFoxboi

You're gonna wait until you're reeeeaallly busting to pee and then drink a litre of water(within reason). Let all the pee out for a pee enema, which you'll be taking while it's still nice and warm. Diaper yourself up (double diaper optional) and dress up as much like a sissy as possible since you'll be doing this one at home.

Once you're dressed and diapered, put on some kids shows. You'll be watching these for the next 2 hours but there's a catch. Between every show, you'll be doing a 5 minute exercise routine. It goes as follows: as many situps as you can do in 2 minutes, as many starjumps as you can do for 2 minutes, and then as many squats as you can do in 1 minute. After all that, drink a couple glasses of water to hydrate and continue with your shows. The total time you watch must add up to 2 hours. Here's hoping you don't leak by the end of it!
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper