Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-27-2020, 03:07 PM   #1
secksed69

Exclamation Dare me to insert household objects into my pussy (18, will provide report)

While my clit is recovering from me doing the dares on my last post, I figured we could try something else.

Dare me to insert household objects: the more painful or bigger, the better.

Some things I have I could insert, as ideas (I won’t insert them unless you dare me):
* tacks (specify number, I have a lot)
* Tube of toothpaste- open or closed
* A bottle of tobasco- open or closed
* A bottle of sriracha
* A stiff sharp straw cleaning brush
* A banana
* A tape dispenser
* Spoons (surprisingly painful) or forks
* Plastic flossers
* Soda can
* Flashlight
* A roller up plastic folder
* A empty toilet paper tube
* Crumpled paper
* A sock
* A thong
* Top part of a mouthwash bottles

Edit to add: I can also get a soda/water bottle.

Note: most of this stuff I’ve never tried to insert before, and some of it I might not be able to fit.
If you want to list off a punishment in advance for if I can’t do what you dare me, feel free to.
If you want something not on the list, write it all down, and I’ll see if I have it or if I can cheaply get it.

Feel free to list as many things as you want. Also, you can specify how long you want me to keep it in my pussy, if you want me to go out in public with it shoved up my pussy/do chores with it there, etc..

I’ll give a report.

Instruments: large-ish dildo, Tabasco sauce, sriracha sauce, tacks, toothpaste, strong mouthwash, stiff straw scrub brush, various strengths of chips and clamps, rubber band, butt plug, condoms, etc

Hard limits: Family, piss, scat, large amounts of blood, anything that could result in legal trouble (indecent exposure) or an infection or a hospital trip

18 years old, Transgender male, FTM, original plumbing still intact

Last edited by secksed69; 01-27-2020 at 08:18 PM.
secksed69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 04:46 PM   #2
Quanta

I might as well start you off with a couple.

1)Insert the tobasco bottle open and neck end first. Then do the exercised below, you can do them in any order and can take breaks whenever you want but you can't remove the bottle until you're finished.
  • 5 squats
  • 10 starjumps
  • 5 pushups (might want to leave until last)
  • and 30 seconds running on the spot.

2)Insert the soda can tab end first and get ready to go out. Spend atleast 5 minutes outside and then find somewhere to remove the can (can be in a public toilet if it' too public for you). Drink the contents of the can and then reinsert it, if you want an extra challenge you can crumple the can up first before reinserting.

kik: QuantaGD

Discord: Quanta#6319
Quanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 08:18 PM   #3
secksed69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanta View Post

1)Insert the tobasco bottle open and neck end first. Then do the exercised below, you can do them in any order and can take breaks whenever you want but you can't remove the bottle until you're finished.
  • 5 squats
  • 10 starjumps

2)Insert the soda can tab end first and get ready to go out. Spend atleast 5 minutes outside and then find somewhere to remove the can (can be in a public toilet if it' too public for you). Drink the contents of the can and then reinsert it, if you want an extra challenge you can crumple the can up first before reinserting.
I will try this soon! I’m scared for the tobasco one (in the best way possible). I’ll update you later, it might take me a day or two to find time in my schedule, if you’d like to punish me for not doing it right away, you’re welcome to

Instruments: large-ish dildo, Tabasco sauce, sriracha sauce, tacks, toothpaste, strong mouthwash, stiff straw scrub brush, various strengths of chips and clamps, rubber band, butt plug, condoms, etc

Hard limits: Family, piss, scat, large amounts of blood, anything that could result in legal trouble (indecent exposure) or an infection or a hospital trip

Old 01-27-2020, 11:57 PM   #4
ftmjake501

Insert your thong, and then a crumpled piece of paper in your underwear...for extra fun add some thumbtacks into the crumpled paper so they're sticking out and poking your pussy...do this for at least 2 hours

Absolutely NO misgendering or feminization

Actively seeking a Domme, who is active online around evening-time for the West Coast US time zone who has a strong caregiver vibe

Telegram: @ftmjake501

Please no requests for Kik unless I specifically ok it
ftmjake501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 12:08 AM   #5
secksed69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftmjake501 View Post
Insert your thong, and then a crumpled piece of paper in your underwear...for extra fun add some thumbtacks into the crumpled paper so they're sticking out and poking your pussy...do this for at least 2 hours
To be clear: do you want both the thong and the paper inserted into me, as well as tacks? Or do you mean the thong and paper with tacks in my underwear?

Old 01-28-2020, 12:11 PM   #6
Anotherannoyinguser

What's the chance we might get to see some of this? I'd like you to get a tennis ball or baseball in your cunt inside a condom
Anotherannoyinguser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 12:39 PM   #7
secksed69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherannoyinguser View Post
What's the chance we might get to see some of this? I'd like you to get a tennis ball or baseball in your cunt inside a condom
I would consider sharing pics... I’m looking into purchasing tennis balls right now

Old 01-28-2020, 12:42 PM   #8
slave29

Cover your pussy with tobacco then lube up a banana with toothpaste and fuck yourself. Do not cum! You must eat the banana afterwards

Kik: fun_guy83
slave29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 01:32 PM   #9
Quanta

Since you asked for a punishment I might as well post an idea I had.

Insert an egg (or 2 if you can) and keep it in for 3 hours. The challenge is to go about your time as you would normally but without cracking the egg/s.

kik: QuantaGD

Discord: Quanta#6319
Quanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 12:32 AM   #10
secksed69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanta View Post

• 5 squats
  • 10 starjumps

I haven’t yet tried the first one, but I spend around 20 min trying so hard to fit the can into my pussy- I’m too tight for something not tapered I guess, I gave up after I realized the can had a little blood on it.

I don’t have eggs as a punishment; is there an alternative or different punishment you’d like me to do for being too tight to fit the can? I could get a soda bottle instead and I think I could insert that since it’s tapered. Other punishment options I have supplies for would be stuff like rubbing my clit with a scrub brush then cleaning it with rubbing alcohol, or being forced to wear underwear full of racks (or insert racks into my pussy and walk around with them) or stuff like that. What do you want me to do?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gape, inseretions, pain (pussy), pussy abuse, pussy gape