Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-29-2021, 12:56 AM   #1
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Lifebuoy Sailor Fucktoy

Disclaimer: Although this is a work of fiction, it is based off of real life roleplay experience with Sir.
Note: This first chapter is quite short as it is just setting up the rest of the story.

The Application

Sienna, also known as Nia, stared at her computer screen and the application. She bit her lip gently – did she really want to do this? She was a university graduate after all. Sienna spun round on the chair to look at Kai sat on her bed. “Are you sure about this?” she asked quietly.

He nodded. “Of course, I am. Look, I have no idea what I want to do when I leave here. I could spend a few years dossing around at my parents’ house looking for dull end jobs not utilising my degree and living under their rules. Or I could join the military, spend five years with them minimum, get loads of extra qualifications, whilst being paid I might add, and looking at jobs and planning for my future. It makes sense to me. You’re in the same boat – except you haven’t got a home to go to after you leave here.”

Sienna sighed. Kai was right. Since her mum had passed two years ago, her stepdad had become distant – not wanting anything to do with her. If she returned home next week with no clear plan for her future, well, she dreaded to think what would happen. She would certainly be kicked out the house. “I won’t have you living here you lazy idiot,” he would say. Nia turned back to the computer and then back to Kai.

“But its five years Kai. That’s a long time. And then there’s the risks. Like dying,” she said, her voice rising an octave.

Kai shrugged. “I’m joining the air force – pretty certain the risks are much lower than in the army. I know you won’t join the air force, you’d throw up the moment you stepped on a plane. And I can’t see you at the forefront of war so the army isn’t right for you either. But the navy? You love the ocean, you adore swimming and diving and being on water. You’re less motion sick on boats and these are huge navy ships – I doubt you will ever get ill. Plus, again, the risks are lower with the navy. Its more about helping to transport items, or people places than full out war Nia.” He paused. “Look I’m not going to force you. But you wanted my help and my opinion. This is my opinion. The Navy would suit you – it would give you a home, a family that actually care about you unlike your dickhead stepdad, and you’ll earn skills that you can apply to jobs when you leave after five years. It’s a win-win situation in my mind.”

Kai stood up, patted her on the head and left the room. Nia sighed again and turned back to the computer screen and the lengthy application for the navy. Kai was right – and who knows, maybe life in the navy would be fun, even exciting. Working for her country. Helping others. That was something she could get behind. Nia stretched her arms out, cracked her fingers and began to type.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 08-29-2021, 04:12 AM   #2
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Captain's choice

Captain’s choice

A new set of applicants to choose from to fill up the ranks of the naval regiments. As the captains looked through, eyeing up the potential candidates, making requests, turning away others – one application caught one of the captain’s eyes. “Excuse me a moment,” he said to the others and quickly hurried into the hallway of the base.

He took out his phone and found is cousin’s name. “Hey, so you managed it then,” he said quietly. There was silence at the other end.

“What do you mean?” Kai asked.

“Sienna. You persuaded her to join up,” the captain answered softly.

Kai sighed. “Oh, I actually didn’t know if she had or not. She was very nervous about signing up. I’m pleased she has though. The Navy will look after her. Be her new family. You’ve got to be better than her current one anyway.”

There was a moment of silence. “Of course. I’ll make sure she ends up in a good regiment. One that will look after her well,” the captain replied after a short pause.

“Well I’m glad to hear it. How is your all male regiment going by the way?” Kai added.

The captain smiled. “It’s looking good. We already have around 80 recruits. Just another 30 or so to go,” he added, looking the application over. “I’ll catch you later Kai.” He hung up the phone and returned to the office.

He placed the application down in the middle of the table. “This one is mine,” he said assuredly. The other captains didn’t even question it and agreed. With a smile, the captain took the red stamp, stamped approved at the top and then the regiment number.

“Welcome to the navy, Sienna,” he whispered quietly.

Note: We have now met both of our main characters. Sienna and the Captain.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
The following 2 users say Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 08-30-2021, 11:23 PM   #3
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default The First Day of Training

First day of training

Nia looks up at the imposing black gates, currently wide open to welcome the new recruits. There is a big sign hanging from between the posts “Welcome to the Navy.” Nia smiles slightly. After moving out of her university accommodation, putting most of her belongings in storage, and having spent five days at home with her stepdad and little brother, the welcoming sign filled her with a nice, happy feeling. The last five days had been hell – her stepdad refusing to let her store her belongings at the house for the next five years had been the icing on the cake. Luckily, she was able to get a discount for the five year storage she had brought. Her whole life was packed away in that storage unit, except for the few essentials and clothes she had in the holdall at her feet.

Nia stepped through the gate, her feeling of nerves washing away and being replaced by excitement as she looked around the campus. Nia knew the next five years would be tough but rewarding, fighting for her country out at sea. Nia walks to the huge registration desk near the front of the field. Nia gives her name and the officers at the desk search through the piles of registration forms they have in front of them. After finding Nia’s forms, checking them off and handing her a few new pieces to complete including her contract, Nia was then directed to the table to retrieve her new military ID. The officers at the ID desk handed over her card, informed her of her naval regiment, Nia noticed a slight laugh on their faces, and told her where to leave her bag. Nia thanked them and hurried across the ground, dropping her bag off at her regiment’s holding place and then ran to join her unit.

As she ran across the lawn she could pinpoint the new recruits – all of them wearing their street clothes – from those who had been working for the navy for a while in their formal uniforms. Nia finally finds her regiment and just as she arrives so does the Captain. She doesn’t have long to look around as she skids into place, standing upright and straight but does notice that most of her fellow recruits look to be male. Maybe she is in the wrong place? But there was no time to ask as the Captain was walking down the line, correcting the posture slightly of a few of the recruits. Then, suddenly the Captain was standing directly in front of Nia. She feels her heart pounding with nerves. This is the moment to turn back, this is the moment she will find out if she’s messed up already and is standing with the wrong regiment. Nia keeps her eyes forward, staring directly into the Captain’s face, her face neutral - no smile. Nothing.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, a force slams into her right cheek. Her face turns sideways and her left hand springs to her face to try to protect it from any more pain. "Back straight," the Captain barks.

Her eyes stinging from the blow, Nia takes a deep breath, returns to her neutral position and then straightens her back as much as she can until she is straight. There is a momentary pause.

"Strip Girl," the Captain says. Nia quickly glances down the line - the other recruits, Nia now realises they are all male, are all looking forward but there are a few grins appearing on their faces at these words. Nia notes how no one else has been made to strip. She begins to feel sick in her stomach. How has she ended up in an all male regiment? Why her? The Captain coughs once, a reminder that an order has been given and should be followed.

Nia quickly removed her t-shirt and bra, the cold making her body shiver slightly and her nipples began to perk up. Nia then dropped her joggers and stepped out of them. Then she hesitates, for only a moment, before removing her knickers as well, leaving her in just her trainers. She shivers slightly but holds her position, looking directly into the Captain's eyes. She felt her cheeks blush at the thought of the fact she was naked in front of the navy. She felt embarrassed and wanted to break eye contact but knew that was not acceptable – she’d read the handbook emailed to her when her application was received. She felt wetness between her legs and hoped that her arousal at being naked and humiliated wasn’t noticeable to others.
Suddenly, the captain reaches out and grabs Nia’s breasts, squeezing them, squishing them, pulling at the nipple. As he gropes her chest he begins talking. “Welcome to the navy recruits. And welcome to regiment 619. I am your captain and you will refer to me as such at all times. Understand?”

The air was filled with a chorus of “Yes Captain,” including from Nia who was nibbling on her lip due to the molestation she was receiving.

“Any command from me or a senior is to be obeyed immediately,” the Captain continues. He lets go of Nia’s breast and walks behind her, grabbing her short ponytail and pulling sharply. Nia gasps in gain. “This is for not complying immediately Nia,” he informs her as he tugs on her hair, yanking her head back until water begins to fill her eyes and leak. He lets go and Nia’s head snaps forward again. She gasps slightly and then frowns at something the Captain said. How does the Captain know her nickname? Only a few know her as Nia, and she definitely applied as Nia – her full name rather than nickname.

The Captain is standing in front of her again. He sharply slaps each of Nia’s arms and thighs. “Weak,” he mutters quietly, just loud enough for Nia to hear. Suddenly he barks out an order. "ALL of you! Give me a lap of the campus," he barks loudly.

The Captain points at Nia. "Make sure your tits shake - amuse the other recruits." Nia, her face blushing bright red now, is relieved to break eye contact and look down. She begins to run nakedly around the site, fully aware of all the eyes of the other recruits and regiments on her. The guys had a hungry look in their eyes as her boobs bounced up and down and her glistening pussy was exposed.

Nia finally made it back to the Captain. She noticed her clothes that had been on the floor had been picked up and removed. She frowned, wondering where they had gone but made no comment, standing to attention – ready for the next task and second guessing if she really had meant to join the navy, or if she would have been better off risking her stepdad?

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me

Last edited by RainbowSky; 08-31-2021 at 08:41 AM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 09-04-2021, 11:18 PM   #4
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default The Physical Fitness Exam

The Physical Fitness Exam

When all of the recruits had returned to the start point after what felt like an hour but in reality was just a ten minute lap of the campus, everyone returned to their positions, standing at attention, ready for the Captain’s next instruction. He walks down the line, checking on everyone’s posture, monitoring how hard they are breathing after just a short run.

Nia, on the end of the line, was panting hard, trying to get some oxygen back into her lungs. She didn’t want to have to get her inhaler out and prove she was too weak for the navy. Her breasts and chests were bright red, almost rash like, as if the running and cold air had caused a rash on her skin, when in reality it was the motion of her breasts jiggling up and down that had caused it. Her mind was racing with questions – where were her clothes, why her, was this the right decision?

The Captain stopped in front of her and Nia snapped out of her own thoughts. He inspects the redness on her chest and breasts, lifting them up slightly to look at the underside. He makes a note on his clipboard.
“This is your physical fitness exam,” the Captain explains, heading back to the middle of the line to talk to all the recruits. “In pairs, you will have two minutes each to do as many jumping jacks as you can, your partner is to count for you. Then you will each have two minutes to do as many squats as you can, then finally two minutes each of crunches. These numbers I will then take down and use to ensure your personal fitness is at an acceptable level for the navy and if not, it will mean extra physical fitness sessions with me while the rest of the regiment enjoy their evenings off!” the Captain explains clearly. Everyone nods, it seems easy enough.

The recruits all begin pairing off. They have been told not to start until the first whistle goes, switch on the second and then move onto the squats on the third, repeating this pattern until they have all finished.

Nia takes a step forward to go find someone to pair up with, feeling anxious in the pit of her stomach. “Not you Nia. We have an odd number. You’re with me,” the Captain tells her. Nia swallows hard, scared of the Captain and his commands. So far, he hasn’t shown much sympathy or kindness towards her, so Nia wasn’t expecting this to be easy. “I’ve got a slightly different task for you. Obviously, I’m not going to do the two minutes myself, so you are going to do four minutes of jumping jacks, squats and crunches. I expect you to reach one thousand of the jumping jacks and squats, and five hundred of the crunches. That way you have done my usual number of each for two minutes plus what is expected of you as a recruit.”

Nia’s eyes widened at the Captain’s words. There was no way she was succeeding this. The task felt like it had been chosen to be hard on purpose – to torture her, to ensure she had to attend extra fitness sessions. Nia wanted to protest but knew any protest would be met by severe punishment in the navy, so she kept her mouth closed and nodded.

“Your time starts now!” The Captain barked so everyone could hear. Half of the recruits, Nia included begin doing jumping jacks. Nia closes her eyes, conscious that her breasts are jiggling up and down again in front of the Captain and the dampness around her pussy is noticeable, to help her focus on the task rather than her embarrassment. One, two, three…

The first whistle went off. Nia knew it meant the switch for other recruits but she had to continue. She was only on one hundred and seventy, there was no way she was reaching one thousand.

He holds up a stopwatch and without thinking Nia begins to jump - counting each one. Her tits hurt from jumping up and down constantly, her breathing became more raggedy and before long she had a really bad stitch but she refused to stop. Nia keeps on pushing - trying her hardest to get there. 300 star jumps down and he blows the whistle.

With a sigh of relief, or maybe disappointment at failing, Nia quickly switches to squatting, opening her legs wider and bending down, her pussy opening up and revealing the precious treasure inside. Nia felt humiliated as the other recruits stop and stare whilst the others complete their physical fitness test. The whistle blows, and those who had been staring start their exercise and the others begin to watch, as sweat drips down her forehead in the sun and her thighs get damper and damper.

After just 97 the whistle blows again.

Nia’s thighs are burning and aching, and she is covered in sweat as she drops to the floor, her naked back sticking to the floor, the dust and dirt coating her like a second skin due to the amount of sweat. Closing her eyes to concentrate and trying to ignore all the laughs and comments she can hear, Nia begins to complete her crunches.

One whistle down and 103 crunches completes, and the final whistle blows. Nia lays there on the floor, unable to move, panting for breath, exhausted until the Captain drags her to her feet - forcing her to stand legs apart, hands behind head displaying her womanhood for all to see. Nia’s eyes are dropping with exhaustion. The Captain explains clearly to the whole regiment that Nia failed, and ultimately as they are all a unit, they all failed. Everyone glares at Nia. Especially when the Captain says the next words. “Everyone is to complete 5 laps of the camp, except you Nia.”

The recruits start running, hatred burning in their eyes as they stare Nia down. Its only now she has regained some conscious thought that she notices that she is still the only one naked on the field. The Captain opens up his rucksack and pulls out some clamps as the other recruits begin running the field. He attempts to attach some to Nia’s thighs but he can't get a grip - there is not enough skin there to get the clamps around so he then decides to puts the six clamps on Nia’s pussy lips. Nia bites her lip in pain but keeps her mouth closed and doesn’t say a word. A sailor is brave after all. The Captain then then adds 5 clamps to each of Nia’s breasts and one to each nipple. Nia is in agony at this point, tears running down her cheeks silently.

The Captain then turns around and begins to stroll away to observe the others, leaving Nia standing there watching the other recruits run. ‘I'm surprised he didn't try to make me run with the clamps on,’ Nia thinks sullenly.

After a while Nia’s arms begin to feel heavy and they are pulling at the clamps on her breasts. The Captain can see her pain in her eyes, so he reluctantly tells her to put her arms behind her back instead. The relief was instantaneous, and Nia relaxed slightly.

Finally, the recruits all return. The Captain pulls the clamps off forcefully, hands Nia back her bra and knickers only, which she quickly dresses in to hide the pinching marks left behind and then leads us all to the barracks. They are served a thin cold gruel type soup for dinner and then sent straight to bed.

In the barracks, the beds are laid out in rows. Nia decides to choose a bed in the far corner - hoping to avoid everyone’s stares. When the lights go off the other recruits drag her out her bed and to the floor, forcing her to her knees. They crowd round her in a circle, threatening her. One of them is holding something. “This is for making us run” a voice says. Then suddenly there is a hard thump on her thigh. They make her count aloud into the echoey room - 100 on her right thigh, 100 on her left thigh, 200 on her left tit, 200 on her right tit.

Suddenly, one of them grabs her head - pushing it to the floor. Hands grab at her knickers and they are pulled down to reveal her pale arse. 100 to her right cheek, 100 to her left cheek. The hands let go and the circle disperses but Nia stays there, scared to move. Eventually, when only the sound of snoring can be heard, she slowly rises and go back to her own bed. Nia sleeps fitfully.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me

Last edited by RainbowSky; 09-05-2021 at 01:23 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 09-14-2021, 11:09 AM   #5
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Day 2 of Training

Day 2 of training

Nia woke up the next morning, her body still sore and aching from both the physical training the previous day but also the battering she had received overnight. The Captain is shouting to get in line. Nia quickly glances around the room and notices how none of the other recruits are in just underwear. They all seem to be wearing some form of navy uniform. She quickly scans the floor around her bed to see if she can find her own uniform – but there doesn’t seem to be one. ‘I bet they hid it,’ she thinks to herself.

The recruits all file into line at the door and the Captain leads them all down to breakfast in the mess hall where all the other new naval regiments are eating. These regiments all seem to have a mix of male and female, and none of them are underdressed like Nia. Nia can see a lot of stares on her half naked body as the other regiments spot her. Lots of the eyes are filled with hatred, and many of the recruits turn to the people next to them to discuss Nia’s brazenness. As she walks up to the service hatch to collect her porridge gruel she can hear whispers around her. “Such a skank.” “Wonder what she’s been doing all night?” “Sell-out.”

Nia ignores the whispers and sit on the end of the bench with her regiment – ignoring the hateful stares she was getting from them as well. She swallows down the cold, thin porridge quickly, hoping to get away from all the eyes quicker. No such luck – she has to wait for her entire regiment to be ready.
After finishing a quick breakfast, the regiment heads outside. They find a space on the field and line up, standing at attention. “You are going to run around the camp twice,” the Captain yells. The recruits jump at his words and begin to set off. He stops Nia as she is about to run past. He grabs hold of her bra and pulls harshly, ripping it in half and off her. Nia’s arm spring up to her chest to try to cover her breasts in embarrassment. He smiles cruelly and says “Jiggle those tits again”. Nia scowls but begins running, her tits bouncing up and down and hurting and aching with every step due to the lack of support. She was extremely grateful for the trainers she still had on – at least her feet were in good condition for all this physical exercise.

When she finally made it back to where all the other recruits were stood, there was an air of annoyance at waiting for her. The Captain pointed into the distance. “This is your first major training exercise. Across the field are some dummies, or pegs in Nia’s case. Ten of them. These are your fellow wounded soldiers. They are in enemy territory, you need to save them. You will get on all fours and crawl through the territory and rescue them, bring two back at a time. You must stay low or you will be spotted and shot. Go!" The other recruits begin crawling their way forwards but the Captain is standing in Nia’s way. He looks down at the girl. "Your tits remain touching the floor at all times. When you get to the soldiers - clamp two to your lips and then crawl back.” Nia’s eyes fill with tears at the constant bullying and punishment.

Nia lies flat on the floor, the sweat that had been covering her skin after the run, now mixing with the dirt to create a paste all over her chest, stomach and legs. Nia begins crawling forwards like a worm, wriggling from side to side and forwards. She felt disgusting from all the dirt that was sticking to her tits and belly and legs. She knew her back probably had a light sheen of dirt over it from laying in the dirt for the crunches yesterday. ‘I wonder when we get to shower?’ she thinks as she slowly inches closer and closer to the soldiers. She gets there, takes two pegs, clips them to her lips and begins to shuffle her way backwards.

After the third trip Nia is exhausted and pauses for a breather - her body aches. The Captain spanks her arse and tells her to go save them or they will die. She slowly, slowly makes her way forwards to them, pushing through the pain.

After five rounds of this, Nia’s nipples are rubbed raw from the floor, her breasts flattened and and almost carpet burn sensation all over her skin from the dirt. Nia breathes a sigh of relief until the Captain explains that the next task is shooting. There are ten targets and ten bullets to hit them all down with.

“If you miss any, you get hit in the balls or pussy,” the Captain adds. Nia struggles to hold the heavy gun in her hands. Her hands keep shaking, she can’t hold them still. She holds the gun in her hand and releases the trigger, but all that happens is a pain in her thumb. She tries again and again but apart from the increasing pain in her thumb, nothing happens. She misses every shot.

The Captain laughs cruelly. “Oh dear Nia. I guess you had better lie down, with your legs in the air and spread,” he says. Nia opens her mouth to protest but takes note of the wooden spoon in his hands and decides it would be best to just obey. Laying back down in the mud, Nia opens her leg in the air and spreads them for easy access to her pussy. The Captain brings his arm up in a large swing, before bringing the wooden spoon down hard. Nia groans in agony and closes her legs. The Captain slaps her thighs. “Open them,” he commands. Nia reluctantly opens them again and braces herself for the impact. There is a loud crack as the spoon hits again. The other recruits are laughing, the sound echoing in the air. Over and over and over. Nia is crying with pain, her agony unbearable.

Finally, it is over and Nia feels relief. Maybe now she can go back and shower. Not the case. The Captain informs the entire recruits that she had the wrong shooting position. “So let’s help her get it right in future,” he says.

He lines the other recruits up in a line opposite her. They are given their training guns and bullets. “Her failure has lost you your free day this week. But don't worry, she'll learn the hard way that the failure of one, impacts on all," the Captain explains. “Nia, stand with your legs spread, arms above your head,” he demands. She shuffles into position. "Shoot her,” he says.

Nia begins to protest but is drowned out by the sound of gunfire and the laughing and jeering of the recruits. Most of their aiming is off, missing Nia completely but the odd few bullets hit their mark – she count her belly 25 times, her thighs 10 times each, her biceps 8 times each, her breasts 15 each and some had surprisingly accurate aim and hit her nipples 4 times each. Nia’s whole body was shaking from the batter and sore all over, especially her tits which were already dark with red pinch marks from yesterday's clamps forming.

The Captain then holds up a hand to stop them before ordering Nia to turn around. She does so tentatively. She feels hands at her waistband. He pulls her knickers down, exposing her pale butt for everyone to see. A few seconds later and the sound of gunshots fill the air again. Again their aim is off but a few accurate hits mean that each butt cheek gets cracked 20 times each butt cheek. When the Captain has finally had enough - he sends the recruits back to the barracks for supper. Nia pulls up her knickers, looks around for her bra, can’t find it so she then winces back, every step agony from the bullets ricocheting off her.

After another unappetizing dinner of gruel, and still no shower in sight, its back to the barracks for bed.

Nia lies down but within seconds of entering the room the other recruits are grabbing at her and holding her down. They bring out the wooden spoon and continue their onslaught of spankings from the night before - this time aiming from the red marks from the training bullets for added pain. 100 to each breast, then 10 to each nipple, 20 to her belly then 50 to each thigh. Four of the guys grab Nia and flip her over so she is face down on the floor before they then give her 300 to each butt cheek - this time allowing the thin fabric to remain as a slight protection. After being turned back over, Nia is crying and pleading with them to let her go. “Please stop, I’m sorry.” Ignoring her protests a few of the guys fish out some rope and begin tying her to the bed spread eagle. Nia keeps shouting so one of the recruits pulls at her underwear and rips them before shoving them into her mouth to keep her quiet. Once tied down, every recruit spit on her – covering her breasts, belly and face in spit. They leave her tied up and alone, completely exposed and helpless, spit drying on her. Nia is exhausted but when she closes her eyes, sleep doesn't come.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
The following 3 users say Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 09-25-2021, 02:42 AM   #6
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Lifebuoy The Desertion

The Desertion

In the morning, they untie Nia before the Captain can return and tell everyone off. Nia pulls out her dirty underwear from her mouth and looks at the shreds of it. There is no way Nia can possibly wear them. Left with no clothing, Nia shivers in the room, waiting for the Captain to arrive and say something. He glances her up and down but says nothing. He grins slightly. Without a word, he leads the recruits down to breakfast.

The stares from the day before when Nia was just in underwear are now even worse. It doesn’t take long before catcalls and laughs and jeers and echoing throughout the canteen at Nia’s state of undress. Nia picks up a tray, takes her bowl of porridge gruel and keeps her head down while eating. Once finished, she makes a choice.

Everyone else is eating so Nia decides now is the time to speak to the Captain alone. Her heart is pounding in fear, she knows he doesn’t like her. She sits opposite him. He looks up, surprised by her appearance in front of him. "I want to resign," Nia says. The night of no sleep had given her plenty of opportunity and chance to think. She had joined the navy for a job, a family, a life. Not to be picked on and abused. This wasn’t the poster perfect image she had been sold by Kai.

The Captain looks at her and smiles. "Well, you've already completed two full days of training. I'm afraid if you leave now, it counts as desertion to the navy. The navy then has the power to arrest you and keep you locked up indefinitely if you try to leave, and if you do leave - they can shoot you, shoot to kill. So are you sure you want to leave?" he asks.

Nia takes a moment to consider the options. Being locked in a navy prison didn’t sound enjoyable and certainly wouldn’t put an end to the torture. And death definitely was the worst option here. Deciding that death is worse than anything else Nia shakes her head. "No Sir."

"Then welcome to the Navy, Nia,” the Captain says loud enough for the rest of the unit to hear. Nia blushes and returns to her place, naked, waiting for the rest to finish breakfast.

After breakfast the recruits are finally taken to the shower room. There is no separate changing. Everyone just gets naked and in the walk-in showers together. ‘It’s like those ones you see in American prisons,’ Nia thinks. Already naked, Nia has an advantage and walks straight into the shower room. The water is hot and relaxing and Nia can feel some of the knots of tension in her body melt away. She quickly uses the soap to clean her body from the dirt and spit that is covering her. As she is finishing, the other recruits begin to file in. Nia hurries out quickly, desperate to avoid showering with them.

As she leaves, she trips on a bar of soap and hits the floor hard. The recruits all smirk and laugh. Nia, nursing an injured ego, hurries out, finding a towel to dry herself with and then waiting outside the room for the others to finish.

After they have all showered, they are led back to the training ground. It is a shorter day of training. A timed obstacle course. There are a variety of wooden structures and cargo nets in an obvious route. “You have three attempts, all timed. Your best time gets written down. If it reaches our standards, great. If not, you will be retested in a few weeks to get a better score,” the Captain explains.

Nia watches as the other recruits go first, clocking up some impressive, and some not so impressive times. A couple of the recruits come back with splinters in their fingers. She shudders thinking about the fact that soon her bare skin will be up against the wood. She really doesn’t want splinters in certain areas of her body that are exposed to the air.

Nia is finally up. She looks at the Captain waiting for the signal to start. When it arrives, she sprints from the start point to the first climbing wall. Nia looks over it. Is rough wood, untreated. She can see small flakes of wood on the wall. Gritting her teeth, Nia grabs the rope and walks herself up the wall. She gets to the top relatively quickly. The top is even more splintered and rotten. Taking a deep breath, Nia steps one foot carefully over the top, trying to avoid her naked crotch touching the wood. Her foot slips and falls forwards, her crotch pushing straight into the splintered wood. Nia bites her lip as pain rockets through her pussy as it is slashed open by the wood. She quickly swings her leg over and begins to descend.

Once on the ground, Nia runs as fast as she could, her body feeling like it is on fire. She felt a few spots of blood on her thighs from her slashed open pussy. The next obstacle was a muddy watery ditch. Nia bit her lip – aware of the fact her pussy could be in danger of infection from the muddy water. She jumped in. She sank down to almost the bottom of her breasts. Ignoring the stinging all over the cuts on her body, Nia waded through the mud towards the other side. Pulling herself out, Nia felt exhausted. How was she going to complete this, and then repeat it twice more?

Several hours later, the recruits had all finished. Nia’s body was coated in drying and stiffening mud. “Well done. Every one of you completed it in time. I’m amazed,” The Captain stated looking at the recruits. “I think you’ve earnt a shower.”

The recruits filled back into the bathroom and the showers. Nia let the cold water wash over her body, washing the thick mud coating her, rinsing out all her cuts to prevent infection.

That evening, for the first time, all the recruits fell asleep straight away – exhausted from the challenging day. Nia pulled her duvet over her, snuggling deep under its warmth.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:

Advertisements