Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-21-2022, 07:10 AM   #16711
LissyTheSissy

There has not been any promise here for quite some time.It is time for a new promise.
I promise to do 25 deepthroat and 50 anal thrusts for each post in the next 2 days.

Keywords max. 1 per post :
Choke : Hold a deepthroat as long as possible
Size up : When the keyword is used 10x I have to do half of the deepthroats on my biggest dildo
Sit down : Sit on a small dildo balls deep and do 10 deepthroats on the biggest dildo

Toys :3 Dildos, 4 Plugs, Chastity Cage, Ballgag, Nippleclamps

PM DARES

RULES
LissyTheSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 10:15 AM   #16712
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Uhmm so SIT DOWN

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 10:35 AM   #16713
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Yes lissy and becouse it was loooong looong time, please SIT DOWN
is you happy dear?
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 01:30 PM   #16714
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Again a nice SIT DOWN

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 03:03 PM   #16715
submissive_s

It’s good to see a new promise, I was afraid this thread had choked.

About me

PM Dares (Updated)

Likes & Limits
Toys & Things

If you give me a dare that violates my limits, I will not complete it.
submissive_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 04:34 PM   #16716
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

LissyTheSissy
double sitdown

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 05:32 PM   #16717
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

As we haven't had a lot of activity lately, here's another promise. One I did before, with a little modification.
And since it is rather quiet right now during summer, what better time to post the promise!

Since the thread is quiet lately, I'll let this go until Tuesday midnight 8/23, my time which is EST or New York time.

I promise for every post until midnight on 8/23 EST (New York time) that during my upcoming stay at a hotel on Friday night that I will do a full naked walk of a hotel floor. It will be on a different floor each time so I can't just stay on one floor and I will not use the floor my room is on. A walk isn't complete until I start by touching one end of the hall and then walking to the other end and touching the wall, no running, hiding (in stairs, vending, etc) or other foolishness is allowed or that walk will not count. For every 20 walks I need to do, I will do it on all fours crawling and instead of touching my hands to the end of the walls I'll touch my nose to complete the walk.

In addition, some fun key words you can add to your posts if you like. And I don't want to make you choose, you can use as many of the keywords as you like in each post, none or all if you like.

for every 15 PROSTATE that is added, I will take my Prostate massager and walk naked to the stairs for a prostate milking.
If I get 15 ELEVATOR 's, I will take a ride from the lowest guest floor to the highest guest floor. For every additional 5 ELEVATORs, I will have the elevator stop at another floor. If this blows up and there are too many requests, I will go back to the lowest guest floor to continue with the process.
If I get 20 BIKINI 's, During my recent stay at this hotel, I learned during their renovation, they got rid of the outdoor pool. So a twist on the last time I did this. I will take the elevator wearing nothing but a women's 2 piece bikini swim suit down to the lower lobby to go out to the pool. Of course I will see they've turned it into an outdoor event space and go up to the main lobby and inquire if there is a pool anywhere now?
To determine how many floors away I should hide my key every time I go out for a walk, for every keyword KEY used I will add 1 floor. The hotel has 13 floors, but can't use the main lobby level or the 12th floor. Lower lobby, not sure until I go back as I really didn't check out the cameras there, and since they remodeled, it is likely there are more cameras than just the one they had facing the entrance door before. So max may be 9, or could be 11 if the lower lobby is in play, of course if it ends at 10 and lower lobby is in play I would have to round up then.

If you post 10 times
during my promise, with or without keywords, with or without double, with or without mentioning my promise, you may add a a fun little dare for me to do while I'm out of the room naked, or a dare at the hotel in general. But you must send it before the end of Thursday and it must be something doable, so nothing like walking to the pool or bar naked...

Last time I posted this, I was at the hotel for 3 days. And I did put a limit. Modifying the limits a bit as this is a 1 night stay.
Maximums:
walks: 60 (That's half the max I had for 3 nights which was 120. A lot for 1 night). If the number goes higher, I will go my best to complete, but no guaranteed.
elevator: 120 (that would be 3 nice elevator rides stopping at every floor and the last ride missing maybe 2-3 floors) (No change to the max)
Bikini: 1 (was 3. Basically changed as it was intended for maximum once per night and since there is no pool, with the modification hard to do more than once unless I know there has been a change of staff at the front desk)
prostate: limited to 2 (previously 3) as this takes me quite some time to cum this way (like 30 minutes). if the number goes higher, i will do my best to do at as much as was requested though
key: physical limit by hotel is 9, possibly 11 if lower lobby is a possibility, but real limit will depend on what floor i am on as well, but my profile with the hotel is a high floor and I am usually 9-11 there.

Some non-hotel key words you can add as well:

DRINK UP and I'll drink a glass of piss, or if I'm lucky enough, straight from the tap. At least half must not be my piss.

CRATE and I'll sleep naked in the dog's crate. Don't worry, I'll pull out the dog's pillow so he still has his pillow to sleep on at night and I'll get the comfy metal crate.

A2M SHOWOFF and I'll use my dildo for 45 minutes. Alternating 5 minutes of deepthroating and 5 minutes of thrusting in my ass. No ass cleaning or enema allowed beforehand. No cleaning of dildo except in my mouth. Starts and ends with my mouth to lube first and clean at the end. This will be done on Omeagle with me completely naked and in full view, only skipping for blank screens, robots or when no one is present.

ANALGASM and for every 10 times A2M is specified, I will use my prostate massager and dildo to milk myself at the end of every 10th A2M

What if I can't do the walks? Well, I'm not talking about if I decide I'm too tired or seems the hotel is pretty full or any other lame excuse. But I mean if they have put cameras on the floors since I last stayed there (a legit issue). If it is a legit issue, no penalty.

But... if not a legit issue...
If I don't finish all of my hotel dares during my stay for any lame excuse, I will take and add the number of walks, elevator rides/stops and bikini walks I had to do (I'll call this X, and X will not use maximums when counting). I will then add that number as if it were that many posts for all the remaining phrases that could have been added. Yes, it will be added on top of any numbers accumulated from your posts. And there is no partial completion, if I finish 90% of the tasks, it is a failure and these punishment counts will be added.
Since my keyholder has come up with this wonderful promise for me, of course if I find any real problem in completing the main promise, most likely being cameras, then he'll be expecting me to do a video chat with him as he'll want to confirm I'm not just trying to get out of it.
But, if I should be unable to complete it due to a legit reason, such as cameras having been installed on the floors or halls or elevators, these additional punishment counts will not be added to what I must complete. Some things that will not be considered legit would be things like I was too tired, I got back to the hotel too late, I had too much to drink that night and even a hall party going on as there are plenty of floors to complete the walks on, I forgot to set an alarm for like 1am to go do my tasks.

So as punishment for not completing without a legit reason:
I will take X. Divide by 7 to get the number of weeks from that number. I will round that number up to the next even number and divide by 2. This will be how many weeks I do each of the following, alternating between them. Of course, this will continue longer if I have not completed all others tasks. With both of these, one day each week I will do my PM Dare laxative which consists of 3 max doses of laxative during the day and the first swallowed with a full bottle of magnesium citrate. And whatever day I choose to do this on, I must plan to be out of the house a minimum of 5 hours and that starts 3 hours after my first dose. (5 hours is not continuous though)
- 1 diaper per day (a second diaper over the first, but the first can not be changed, bulk is good)
- no diapers (I am so used to wearing diapers, this is a dangerous option)

I will punish my balls X times per person that contributed during my promise. Each person may submit what I should punish my balls with. This will be done with my keyholder so the cage can be removed. Each ball will receive X hits. If the item you chose is to difficult to isolate each ball separately, I will do double X for the ball hits. Multiple ball punishments may be done at the same time. Once completed, they will end with my cock and balls being smothered with Icy Hot and even the inside be covered with the use of a sound and IcyHot before the cage is locked back on. Only one ball punishment per person that posted, however you can make cbt part of your punishment dare as well.

All of my non-hotel tasks (DRINK UP, CRATE, A2M SHOWOFF, ANALGASM) will be tripled, this includes if someone doubled.

Lastly, anyone that added time, whether just with a post, with or without keywords added, even if not mentioning my promise directly, you can add a punishment dare for me to complete (within limits of course).
And since anyone with 10 or more posts had a bonus of being able to give an extra task, if that's you and I didn't complete, you have the option of giving an extra punishment if you would like.

I did manage to complete this last time. And I did have a lot of hall walks!

Next month is my birthday. Any idea for a new promise for next month????

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-21-2022, 11:21 PM   #16718
LissyTheSissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
Yes lissy and becouse it was loooong looong time, please SIT DOWN
is you happy dear?
Yes I am happy to sit soon.

A2M SHOWOFF for humiliatedboyslave

Toys :3 Dildos, 4 Plugs, Chastity Cage, Ballgag, Nippleclamps

PM DARES

RULES
LissyTheSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 03:33 AM   #16719
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

LissyTheSissy
double sitdown

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-22-2022, 04:49 AM   #16720
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Just a simple post with no additions.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2022, 12:37 PM   #16721
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

LissyTheSissy
double sitdown

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-25-2022, 12:17 AM   #16722
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

This won’t be any where as difficult as the last time I did this promise.

Only 4 naked hall walks at the hotel Friday night. No elevator rides or other extra tasks.

I’ll update once done. Note, may not update right away as I’m hopping on a cruise the next day so I may not update until I return.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-27-2022, 02:33 AM   #16723
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Completed my promise.

Only had 4 hotel hall walks to do. Naked of course.

I’m up on the 9th floor. My room was the last room at the end of the hall. The hotel is just a straight hall with a little elevator alcove in the middle. 3 stairs, one at each end and one near the elevators. During the remodel, they did add cameras in the elevators so I wouldn’t have been able to do that if that was added. The second key was hidden near the ice machine at the other end of the hall.

The hardest part I find is stepping out of the room or out of the stairs, when you’re coming from behind a closed door and have no idea if someone is in the hall on the other side.

So off I go. Listening at the door and then opening it slowly. No one there. Instead of taking the stairs next to my room, I walked the floor to the far side. Went down to 8, 7, 6 and 5 for the walks. Starting by touching the nearest wall, then down the hall and into the elevator alcove past the 4 elevators and touching the wall then down the rest of the hall and touching the other end of the hall. No doors opened and no elevator dings. The only thing I heard was an occasional loud tv, which made me go even slower. But completed all 4 floors and headed up the stairs to my floor. Collected my room key and back to my room.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
The following user says Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post:
Old 08-28-2022, 10:10 AM   #16724
xxacerxx

I will play any games on skype cam
Skype id is live:.cid.de8cbad08738ff07

Likes: strip games, dares, wagers, contests, games of chance, multi-player games, open to anything fun and exciting. voyeur and exhibitionist, Edging/Cum control, Ruined orgasms, Forced milking,

Skype is live:.cid.de8cbad08738ff07

kik nakedchill69

Telegram @arivagt
xxacerxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 04:52 PM   #16725
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxacerxx View Post
I will play any games on skype cam
Skype id is live:.cid.de8cbad08738ff07

This thread is for members posting promises for what they will do in response to posts in the thread. There are many examples above.

BTW I am still working off a promise form months and months ago - am now up to 69.7% of the WriteForMe time I owe! Less than 10 hours to go!
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, add thread, cass, cassandra, promise