Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 12:25 AM   #1
00infinity
Account Banned

Default My now pattented dares

Okay today basically I ran into two separate examples of girls getting one of my dares and it wasn't from me, (dif girls and dif dares) so I have to patten them all now, girls feel free to do any of them, I'll even label each of the dares and yes they are all designed for girls

Semi Public/Exhibition
-Get a stop watch set it for 15 minutes, go out in public, when the watch beeps, stop and strip naked (shoes included), masturbait until you cum and reset the watch to 12 mins (taking off 3 every reset) You are allowed to look at the time and go into a public bathroom or hide somewhere but you must keep moving and once the watch beeps your not allowed to take a single step

Humiliation/Public
-go to a public place (possibly school or mall) wearing a short skirt and no underwear (or thong for easy), wait until there is a group of guys(or your crush) walking behind you then "trip" make sure your skirt gets flipped up and they see everything

Humiliation/Public
-Wear white (or any other light color) clothes no underwear, then with a marker and clearly visible write your bra size on your shirt where your breasts are, on your bottom write #(how many guys have fucked you) fucked me in front of your pussy and #(how many guys have been in your ass) fucked my ass on the back and wear those clothes for a whole day

Pain/Exhibition
-Get a bunch of clothes pegs put atleast one on each nip, one on each pussy lip, one on your clit and 3 on each boob (if you have more spread them across your body) then go for a run and don't stop or head back until they all fall off (on their own due to your running), remember to pick them up when they fall

Party game
-It's called the lottery, basically get a group of people together, write their name down on a card and a set amount of limits then put it in a box and mix it up then draw a name, once the name is announced the group immediately strips the "winner" and does whatever they want to them within their limits (if you have a big enough group maybe have a girl and guy winner)

that's all for now I might add more later

Last edited by 00infinity; 11-07-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:20 AM   #2
slavedareboy
Account Banned

Erm, not trying to insult/attack/flame you here, but this is kind of stupid for a few reasons:

1. Since when have dares being pattented. If everyone patented their dares it would be no fun, and it would remove such dares as 'Remove one article of clothing' and all its variations, and anyone could claim to have made up a dare, ending in arguments between members

Quote:
Humiliation/Public
-go to a public place (possibly school or mall) wearing a short skirt and no underwear (or thong for easy), wait until there is a group of guys(or your crush) walking behind you then "trip" make sure your skirt gets flipped up and they see everything
There are about a million different variations of this such as:
Quote:
Wear a short skirt and no panties, and next time you are in a public place drop a coin and bend low to pick it up
Quote:
Wear no panties and a short skirt. Next time you collect the post drop it all and make dramatic bends when picking it up
I have seen about 50 different users using this dare, and each time it is different, so it is impossible to determine who thought it up.

3. This is a public forum on which there are hundreds of users playing T or D every day. If everyone pattented their dares it defeats the point of public. I can understand the more complicated ones being 'pattented' as a lot of effort have gone into them, but smaller ones like yours have been used for millenia and little to no effort goes into making them.

That is all I wanted to say, sorry if you feel I attacked you in any way, but that is my P.O.V

Slavedareboy

DESPITE MY USER NAME: I am not a slave, and am not looking for a master, nor am I wanting to be a master.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:23 AM   #3
00infinity
Account Banned

I don't mind if someone adds a variation but these were exact copies that these girls got which annoys me and these are only my more unique ones and it's not like they can't use it just is they do give credit to the one who thought it up
Old 11-07-2009, 01:44 AM   #4
slavedareboy
Account Banned

Nope, actually. And whats more, technically anything posted on this forum by a non-paying member is Depps, as he owns the website. Therefore, anyone can 'exactly copy' anothers dare and give it to another without giving credit.
I have seen people copy my dares and not give credit.

DESPITE MY USER NAME: I am not a slave, and am not looking for a master, nor am I wanting to be a master.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:57 AM   #5
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I know it sucks, but I agree with slavedareboy. You can't do anything about it. People copying anything word for word is lame, but then the entire idea isn't original either. All we do is put our own twists on things. This, of course, not excuse blatant copy+paste of someone else's effort, but nor can or should it be policed by some sort of "dare copyrighting."
Old 11-07-2009, 02:16 AM   #6
00infinity
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by K687 View Post
I know it sucks, but I agree with slavedareboy. You can't do anything about it. People copying anything word for word is lame, but then the entire idea isn't original either. All we do is put our own twists on things. This, of course, not excuse blatant copy+paste of someone else's effort, but nor can or should it be policed by some sort of "dare copyrighting."
and now if someone copies it word for word ppl will know whos it is and call them out on being the pathetic fuck they are
Old 11-07-2009, 02:20 AM   #7
slavedareboy
Account Banned

Why. There is no LAW against copying dares, so they don't need to be named and shamed. A quiet P.M would suffice, asking them not to do so again.If anyone, I would call you a 'pathetic little f***' for carrying on this matter.

As I do not wish to get in trouble, I am not actually calling you it.

Old 11-07-2009, 02:22 AM   #8
00infinity
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavedareboy View Post
Why. There is no LAW against copying dares, so they don't need to be named and shamed. A quiet P.M would suffice, asking them not to do so again.If anyone, I would call you a 'pathetic little f***' for carrying on this matter.

As I do not wish to get in trouble, I am not actually calling you it.
No anyone that copies a dare exactly with no credit to the original creator deserves to be called out as a sham, if you disagree then your probably one of them and duh of course there is no law don't be so annoying stupid
Old 11-07-2009, 02:29 AM   #9
slavedareboy
Account Banned

You know, I really hate it when someone posts an insult about someone before they do some research.
If you had done your research you would see that all my dares are original, except for a select few where I was either too tired to think up a good dare so I used a generic dare that almost everyone uses or thought someone else's dare good enough to use for myself, making sure to P.M the author and ask them if I could use it first.
I am also going to report you now because you have attacked my intelligence by calling me stupid and annoying when I was simply pointing out something to aid with my P.O.V

Old 11-07-2009, 02:36 AM   #10
00infinity
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavedareboy View Post
You know, I really hate it when someone posts an insult about someone before they do some research.
If you had done your research you would see that all my dares are original, except for a select few where I was either too tired to think up a good dare so I used a generic dare that almost everyone uses or thought someone else's dare good enough to use for myself, making sure to P.M the author and ask them if I could use it first.
I am also going to report you now because you have attacked my intelligence by calling me stupid and annoying when I was simply pointing out something to aid with my P.O.V
I don't like people who defend those obviously in the wrong then I do the ones in the wrong and I really don't like you, please don't post again your just spamming the thread

Last edited by 00infinity; 11-07-2009 at 02:39 AM.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:42 AM   #11
slavedareboy
Account Banned

1. I couldn't really give a donkey's uncle's grandpa's god-daughter's ass if you like me or not, and frankly I don't like you very much
2. If I am spamming this thread, then what are you doing? Because it is most certainly worse.
3. I am not defending shams. If you read my post carefully, I am saying that not even they deserve to be publicly shamed. Save that for real criminals. I said that they deserve to have a P.M sent to them telling them that you don't like them copying your dares and asking them not to do it again. If they repeat the 'offence' then send a P.M to a mod, who probably won't care but may do something about it.

4. CAN A MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD BEFORE 00infinity's FEELINGS GET HURT
5. You do not have the right to tell me not to post in this thread, nor do you have the right to say I am spamming. If you really want to send a report to a mod using the red triangle under my avatar.

Old 11-07-2009, 02:44 AM   #12
LilAngel
getDare Addict

This thread will be TEMPORARILY CLOSED.

We will re-discuss this in the mod section and we will get back to you.

Meanwhile, I request that both of you leave it as it is, and do not continue the argument.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
Old 11-07-2009, 05:55 AM   #13
depp
SysOp

This thread has devolved into shit and will remain closed.

Advertisements
Kink Talk