Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-28-2009, 07:17 AM   #16
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Get a bottle cap (from an aquafina water bottle should work great) and roll a die. That's how many times you have to rotate the cap on your areola without releasing (unless you have to to avoid damaging yourself.) Either do this as many times as you'd like, or roll a die twice to see how many times you must do it.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:59 AM   #17
rakshi

didnt get it what exactly am i suppose to do??
should the bottle cap be upside down or the way u put it on bottle??
and what exactly do you mean by rotating it ????/
rakshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:50 PM   #18
jimmy13

Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy13

Go to your local hardware store and pick up some pipe clamps or some large cable ties that you can fasten around your boobs.

You can get some smaller cable ties for your nipples too. And some sandpaper for the old "put it in your bra/lycra sports top and go for a jog" trick - especially with the cable ties in place on your nipples.

Likes: sexy ladies doing kinky things or bondage things, especially in public

Dislikes: arrogance, disrespect to others, anything beyond mild pain, blood, excrement
jimmy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 06:09 PM   #19
intrigued

ok, so this is going to take some time to set up, but i bet it will be worth it.

before starting this, drink at least 4 (preferably more) cups of water. then get naked.

take 2 strings, (one for each tit) and tie 3 or more clothespins onto the end of each one of them. these strings should be around 5-6 feet in length.

tie one end of the strings to something stable, like a bedpost, and then attach the other end (with the clothespins) to each tit. it is important to make sure that you are incapable of getting to a toilet from this position while still being attached to the clothespins.

next blindfold yourself, and secure your hands behind your back with handcuffs (if you dont have these, there are ways of using slipknots or other similar methods to get the same result.)

and thats it. now you wait. you will soon need to pee, and will have to force yourself to pull the clothespins off of your body willingly. you are not allowed to remove the blindfold or handcuffs undil you've relieved yourself.

enjoy.
intrigued is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:26 AM   #20
MasterByRemote
getDare Sweetheart

Ok here's an idea for you to try out.
Tie your tits around the base. I have found that the best way to do this is when you are leaning forward and your tits are hanging down. Make sure that you tie them as tight as you can. Everyone has different tolerances. Once they are tied tightly around the base they should start to swell.
Once they are uncomfortably tight take your favourite hair brush and smack each one 10 times using the back of the brush. Then turn the brush around and smack them using the bristles.
By now your tits should be quite sore and sensitive. If you want to take it further, attach your tightest nipple clamps or clothespins and do 25 jumping jacks.
If you've done all this then you deserve a rest so (leaving them tied but removing the clamps) have a lie down on your front putting as much of your body weight onto them as possible. It's up to you how long you lie here like this before you untie them.

Enjoy!
MBR

Kik: iamnotjameshardy
Snapchat: masterbyremote
MasterByRemote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:16 AM   #21
Minxie

Default Nipples

I would love to really enlarge my nipple or inflict a lot of pain but without needles as I don't have the bottle of that , any dares or ideas please
Minxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:53 PM   #22
MKS55

You could use the trusty vacuum cleaner hose on your nipples. Keeping it on for a while will definitely engorge them. A bit more refined are vacuum tubes - a bit expensive unless you really like them. Same kind of suction but without the vacuum cleaner noise going all the time. Plus you can move around with them on.

Have some other ideas too if you are curious.
DEMEANOUR: Tolerant to a degree, respectful of limits, misrepresentation met by wrath.
MKS55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:15 PM   #23
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

You can use Crocodile clips on nipples.
You can use Thumbtacks, get a elastic cloth band, or something similar or an old bra and whit glue or duble sided tape place some thumbtacks on it, mesuring them so they will be on your nipples.
Then put it on tight and enjoy the suffering
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:29 PM   #24
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

thread is two years old

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:26 AM   #25
Minxie

What is it like using 9v batteries to nipples how painful
Minxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:21 AM   #26
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Try to do it!
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 01:03 AM   #27
MarkCrane

Default Before and after

Before and after clothes pins . . . rub in some rubbing alcohol . . . this will make your nipples glow with pain !
MarkCrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 01:08 AM   #28
MarkCrane

How does a 9v battery feel? is it painful?

That's a matter of opinion. I tried it and it hurts. But feels good. As was stated above - something between a tingle and a pin prick. I tried the double battery suggestion - that was too much first time.

To try it out, just use battery and manouver the terminals onto your nipple. For more control, use test connectors - wires with clips at each end. That it gets more controllable.

Course, that was on male nipples!
Old 02-18-2014, 01:12 AM   #29
MarkCrane

Nipple enlargement . . .

Try a wine bottle stopper - the vacuum kind. Position the stopper over the nipple and pump away.

The effect isn't permanent but it sure looks impressive for a about 30 minutes . . . and be ready for some sensitive nipples. Have the toothpaste and clamps handy !
Old 09-28-2014, 06:16 PM   #30
SirNelson

Smile Tit and Pussy Dare

Here's the dare...Shuffle a deck of cards.

You will be taking 30 cards from the deck (20 or 25 cards if you want a lighter dare)

If it is a club, slap one of your tits (your choice which one), hard
If it a spade, slap both tits hard
If it is diamond, slap both tits hard and slap your pussy twice
If it is a heart, slap both tits hard, slap your pussy 3 times and slap each cheek of your bare ass 10 times with either a wooden spoon, hairbrush, etc (your choice).

Please report back how the dare went.

Sir Nelson
SirNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SirNelson for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk