Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-01-2019, 03:49 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Nudity Reasons

What are your reasons for being nude?

Is it as simple as necessity for getting washed/changed or maybe you like the comfort of being nude

Although maybe you prefer the risk/challenge of being dared to be, you could also like shocking people with your nudity

So which one of these are you?

Maybe it's more than one or you could have your own reason

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 07:24 AM   #2
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

1. I enjoy it.

2. I feel real and exposed at the same time. Exposure seems so...wonderful, childlike, exciting and natural.

3. Fuck you...look at my NAKEDNESS!
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 09:02 AM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default nudity

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post

Is it as simple as necessity for getting washed/changed or maybe you like the comfort of being nude

Although maybe you prefer the risk/challenge of being dared to be, you could also like shocking people with your nudity

For me it is mainly a thing of comfort . I have never liked clothing and dont feel comfortable in clothes so live nude as much as possible .
I am also a total exhibitionist and love being seen nude and love doing naked dares the riskier the better .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 09:18 AM   #4
b73

I love being naked.. and I love the thrill of the risk to be caught. I am naked whenever I can

My PM dares

likes (will do): hidden public, semi-public, outdoors, edging, masturbation, oral
pushing (curious, will try): pee, bondage, public, cum eating, cock sucking, pics/video /w face, online, account control, exposure, denial
dislikes: bladder control, humiliation, pain, anal, cross-dressing
limits (wont't do): blackmail, real name, extreme pain, scat, blood, family/friends, illegal, permanent, CBT, social suicide
b73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 09:56 AM   #5
LessAwful
getDare Sweetheart

If I'm by myself, I'd still prefer a light layer of clothing, like a loose shirt and some boxers. It's probably just so much a part of life that I prefer not being naked most of the time.

Having said that, I wouldn't really be bothered much by being naked for a long period of time for no good reason, given no risk of being caught.

It's very much just a practical thing. If it's practical to be naked briefly, fx. to go from shower to room, then I will just do it.

Only if I don't expect anyone to see though. Wouldn't wanna be seen naked.

TL;DR: Don't really feel much different being naked, save for being more exposed than usual, as well as indecent if anyone's around.

~/~ LessAwful | Male | 23 | Switch ~/~

Likes: Control in General, Bondage, Hidden Public, Orgasm Control, Rules, Bets and Games
Dislikes: Pain, Degradation, Humiliation
Limits: Pics/Vids, Ageplay, Messy, Hardcore Illegal Stuff, Anything you'd consider taboo probably

Currently searching for a long-term sub or dom, ask me about it!
LessAwful is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LessAwful for this post:
Old 03-01-2019, 11:22 PM   #6
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I love the feeling but also the trill of being caught and the embarressment of being seen like that. All those get me wet in an instant
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 01:30 AM   #7
LuciferTheSnake

I sleep in the nude because clothes are uncomfortable while sleeping and I like to stay nude as much as possible but don’t get the chance often because I live with family currently and it’s usually cold as fuck
LuciferTheSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 05:04 AM   #8
tawy

I likes being nude (maybe not in winter )
I likes skinny diping too
And i likes the risk of being caught.
But i don't want to shock people.
tawy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 09:44 AM   #9
Maleslut92

I have several reasons and which one is the reason at a given time depends on the circumstances. In a non-sexual way I just like the freedom of being naked both inside and outside. If I lived with non-prudes I would be a full time nudist when at home.

In a sexual kind of way, I like the haughtiness of being naked where I am not supposed to be. I like to be seen naked and I like to be watched jacking off and would love to be watched having sex (but my partner wouldn't go for it). However, I do not wish for those who might be offended to see me and I do not wish for children to see me. I guess it is the humiliation of those that want to see me seeing and the risk of being caught by in general that is a turn-on, though I don't want to be caught by those that would be offended.

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 03:20 PM   #10
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:

I definitely feel comfortable naked, I love the feeling or I guess lack of feeling from not having clothes on, no fabrics touching my skin, just the bare air.

Of course yes, I love the risk of it too, in our society so afraid of genitalia where we are socially conditioned to feel embarrassed about a small part of our body I love to challenge that by exposing that part of me, and there's a mix of that embarrassment I've been conditioned with sometimes but also just the natural feeling of being naked. Walking around in the nude and seeing someone's eyes dart down to examine this mushroom shaped piece of flesh between my legs makes me feel like I'm challenging society as a whole sometimes. Genitalia is almost absurd in a way. Boobs are just big fat sacks on the chest, the vagina is a small hole with pink skin around it and the penis is just a weird nozzle that flaps around between your legs and we act like it's the end of the world to show any of those parts.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 03:52 PM   #11
karabennemsyx

Quote:
Its just easy living. Get up in the morning and be dressed. Nothing is hindering.
Quote:
I would like to live without clothes (provided matching temperatures). I like to sleep nude (at least in warmer seasons) and enjoy nude holydays or weekends.

Quote:
No, I don't want to shock people with nudity, where they won't expect it

Limits : public, social suicide, scat, blood, illegal, face pics or video, sissy things, ass
karabennemsyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 04:08 PM   #12
gbdare

One reason is that I simply like the feeling of the sun, breeze, and water (if available) on my naked body. In addition, I'm an exhibitionist who enjoys being naked in front of any adult audience who enjoys the view. I have no desire to shock or upset anyone, so when I'm naked in front of others, it's about (hopefully) arousing them.
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge. If you are 18 or older (please state age when contacting me) PM me "expose yourself" for a full frontal nude picture of me, including my face. If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

I'm a friendly, fit 55 year old exhibitionist.

Likes: Exhibitionism/exposure, pics, vids, light pain, light submission, light anal.
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 12:05 PM   #13
Prue

My apartment is right under the roof on the south side of the building ( with no ac) during the summer I easily get 35 °C (95°F). I get undressed pretty much the moment I close the door behind me.
Prue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 02:10 AM   #14
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

A good mix of reasons in this

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk